[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had suicidal thoughts at work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Have you ever had suicidal thoughts at work?
>>
Yes quite often actually
>>
>>37210261
I have suicidal thoughts always. Since some of my time is spent at work, then yes I have.
>>
>>37210315
What's going with you anon?
>>
>>37210261
I have visions when I'm at work that includes me burning the building to the ground and shooting the fleeing staff and customers
>>
Not one hour goes by where I don't think about that stuff. So the answer to your question is yes.
>>
I sat in a bathroom stall at work with the muzzle of a loaded pistol under my chin.
>>
I actually want to harm other people instead of myself now
>>
>>37210328
I live a boring pointless life with no change ever showing i live alone i hate my job and my girlfriend wont talk to me anymore
>>
>>37210261
I had to drive across train tracks every day to go to and from work.

Every day I knew when the train would come depending on what time I got off and I'd fantasize always about driving on the track and driving head on into the train.
>>
File: 1494558242754.jpg (57KB, 680x525px) Image search: [Google]
1494558242754.jpg
57KB, 680x525px
>>37210261
>>37210261
I don't know why I decided to be a server. I showed up to work in a good mood and tried as always to get along with my coworkers. But then I keep fucking up, and I feel so incompetent. Nobody wants to be the weakest link or the one who can't pull their own weight. So I imagine that in addition to hating myself that I'm also terrible at my job and my coworkers hate me. Makes me feel so useless that I want to end it.

At my level of experience, there is just no job where I can make so much money. If my job was just talking to people and making them feel welcome I'd be fine. But there is just so much to do waiting tables that I just get crushed under the weight of it all, oh i forgot about this table, oh they need refills, oh i forgot to put their orders in theyre gonna be mad at me, oh my coworker sneered at me, oh I need to sweep

i just feel trapped. i've been looking for jobs for weeks but i'm a felon and a college student. i'll be glad when summer classes start so i can feel like my life has a purpose again. don't ask me what i want to do after college.
>>
No, just when I'm alone. Generally when I'm in bed or when I'm driving. Not nearly as often as I used to though. It used to be all the time.
>>
>>37210261
That's like the one place I haven't gotten them, no.
>>
>>37210478
what's your job? i really have to know
>>
>>37210373
I understand man

My parents recently divorced and now both of them are going broke trying to pay their own bills, so I don't get financial support with anything anymore and im $2700 in debt with only $800 of monthly income from my shitty job that is miserable and soul crushing. I've been through several jobs at this point (im 23), and its the same cycle of miserable shit every time and nothing is changing because I have no motivation in life and have no voice to be heard and understood by those around me.

Thing's are now starting to get really bad
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1024x768px
yes even though its not bad just greasy and loud since its a diesel shop

this is how most mornings go even on weekends since i have no passion or hobbies

>think how id love to fall over dead but too pussy to risk living through a shotgun in the mouth
>think about what shooting myself might feel like
>worry if i did it id be revived and live as a vegetable
>think if i broke my phone and went into some woods my parents own a town over to do it id probably die since no one would be able to cone quick
>still too pussy
>go smoke a cigarette and get some water

would a hand gun to the side ofvthe head work? id be terrified id live and that id be paralyzed, have a huge hospital bill and my parents hate me because my mom said one time "if you ever kill yourself id be so smaned mad id find you in heaven and beat you" even though heaven is of course bot real this tells me shed have no sympathy if i shot myself

if i have 12 gauge 00 buck shot and go 45degrees up in the mouth would i die instantly? should i still do this in total seclusion in the woods or would doing it outside even though i live in a subdivision neighbors to a fire station be a bad idea since they cpuld revive me?
>>
daily really at work. i would spend my lunch hour just getting absolutely hammered. you could always smell it on me, no way they couldnt tell.alcohol always got me through the day.
>>
>>37210552
you dont work anymore?
>>
>>37210261
nah at school tho
>>
>>37210526
yeah on of my extended family fucked up killing himself and he was miserable for 40 more years before he died in hospice.
>>
>>37210526
Probably don't kill yourself and deal with your feelings properly instead.
If you're going to do it then do it with a shotgun and aim for the medulla and don't flinch. Do it somewhere some poor guy doesn't have too hard a time scrubbing your brains from the surroundings.
>>
When I'm at home I'm generally depressed and can barely find the energy to do basic tasks.

When I'm at work that apathy turns to barely concealed anger. I talk to myself and day dream about kidnapping my boss and waterboarding him with his children's blood
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.