[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start talking to woman. >She is 10/10, seems to have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1425739314902.png (10KB, 427x451px) Image search: [Google]
1425739314902.png
10KB, 427x451px
>Start talking to woman.
>She is 10/10, seems to have a personality.
>We talk for days, weeks, months constantly.
>Eventually she becomes boring.
>Responds with one word messages and emojis the majority of the time.

Why does this happen?
>>
>>37209855
Are you gay? Its a legit question.
>>
>>37209855
>Talking through internet
That's the porblem. This way roasties enjoy teasing bets cucks like you with ease and consequences.
>>
>>37209896
>this poster bleeds from the crotch once per month
>>
File: 1457992999906.jpg (27KB, 309x221px) Image search: [Google]
1457992999906.jpg
27KB, 309x221px
>ask a girl out
>last minute she says she can't but we should schedule something for a different time
>to afraid to ask again
Why are girls so intimidating?
>>
>>37209927
I do have slight psoriasis on my balls...
>>
talking is where every guy goes wrong . you gotta make a move and get physical so you build a connection. sending words over a screen for 1000 years aint ever gonna work.
>>
So I finally talked to this girl who I met a couple of weeks ago, and I think I already fucked up.

What the fuck gives? Why are women so difficult to talk to? Why can't they be normal fucking people and have conversations, and not get immediately bored? I tried working with what she gave me, but it wasn't much to begin with. How can someone already dismiss another person simply through t a l k i n g to them for like 20 fucking minutes

This is why I don't even bother anymore, she was the one who texted me first, why the fuck is all of the weight on me?
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>37209855
You got catfished, bruv.
>>
>>37209855
It means she thought you maybe had potential in the beginning but quickly saw you were a total fucking loser.
>>
>>37210325
What makes you think it's about being bored?

>inb4 "haha ppl always wanna be entertained"

No, maybe you're just a shitty person. Ever think about THAT?
>>
>>37210325
be interesting n say something
women need men to initiate
>>
>>37210411
>>37210411
>Ever think about THAT?
no he doesn't.

the girl probably learned about his boring life and just lost interest..

there is a dude at my work who just plays 1 steam game. i chatted with him and i nearly forgot I was speaking to him after 2 minutes. it was like talking to a houseplant.
>>
>>37210411
not humble-bragging but people usually really like me, and i keep my spaghetti in my pocket when talking to normies for the most part

>>37210444
i tried man, idk what constitutes as "interesting" to women anymore, maybe i should lie and tell her i have a huge dick

>>37210492
i'm sure i wasn't THAT boring
>>
>>37209948
Don't fall for her roastie tricks anon, I've had 3 different girls call me last minute and say we should reschedule only for them to do the exact same thing and cancel every time again
>>
>>37209901
Me and her have already had sex multiple times. It's just she isn't talking as much as before.
>>
>>37209855
>she becomes boring.
oh honey
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.