[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon! You can't keep us waiting forever! Which one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7690.jpg (198KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7690.jpg
198KB, 1600x1067px
>Anon! You can't keep us waiting forever! Which one of us will have the honor of taking your virginity? The suspense is only making us more horny!
>>
File: sweet jesus.gif (528KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
sweet jesus.gif
528KB, 500x208px
>>37209252
What the fuck is wrong with their faces holy shit
>>
>>37209252
I don't consider myself to have high standards but I'd only describe about three of those girls as "cute".
>>
>>37209281
Looks like a southern university sorority
>>
this is an abnornally unattractive sorority

i have a suspicion this is one of those second-tier sororities that feed on scooping up the girls who got rejected from the top-tier sororities.
unattractive women with lots of makeup and an enviable capacity for grudge-holding and hatred

honestly, ideal mates for robots
>>
They really don't look like they want to be there
>>
The top left is the only attractive women in the photo.
>>
>>37209252

KKG, the Krispy Kreme Girls

Although back left with the brown hair in the aqua dress looks alright
>>
>>37209672
we always called them kappa kappa cattle
>>
File: 1338834944.jpg (15KB, 479x330px) Image search: [Google]
1338834944.jpg
15KB, 479x330px
>>37209252

There's five cuties here at least that I would love to go someplace fun with.

Im sure there's more when you consider some people just look worse from some angles, and look much much better from others.
>>
Far right is easily an 8/10 for me, she can have it
The rest are pretty ugly but I would still fuck every single one of them because they are all young, female, and fairly fit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-211346.jpg (470KB, 923x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-211346.jpg
470KB, 923x1512px
>>37209252
I've got a thing for Thick Patty over there.
>>
File: wo.png (9KB, 50x57px) Image search: [Google]
wo.png
9KB, 50x57px
>>37209252
This literally looks like a sorority of incest, there is a little bit of alcohol fetal syndrome in each one of there faces which is funny because they are so close to being attractive. Still would probably fuck any of them but I'm less attractive so that would be a score.
>>
>>37210398
Spot on, someone photoshopped their upper lip to make them look like AFS
>>
>>37209252
You know there are only two legitimately cute girls in this pic right? I don't get the hype about sorority girls, they all have the same personality and very few are actually attractive
>>
a couple thousand-cock-stares in there, if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>37210644
sororities are placed together in hierarchies like >>37209599 was talking about. These are the girls that are too ugly to make it into the top tier ones, but there are more than likely sororities with even uglier girls at their university.
>>
Idk the only ones with pretty faces have no tits.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.