[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gimme your sack lunch, faggot skellie, and no one needs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: obese-woman-very-fat.jpg (63KB, 609x480px) Image search: [Google]
obese-woman-very-fat.jpg
63KB, 609x480px
"Gimme your sack lunch, faggot skellie, and no one needs to get hurt."
wat do?
>>
*Look her straight in the eyes*
I don't think so, roastzilla
*Run at her and unsheathe my Uchigatana while lunging at her, slicing her clean in twain*
Looks like you're halfway to your weight loss goal now
*Sheathe my weapon and get back in line for lunch, the entire school applauding my efforts*
>>
Toph side step. Complete with gestures. The landwhale will not be able to stop from inertia and bad knees
>>
>>37209024
Walk away at a moderate pace.
>>
Dodge any of her assaults with my superior skeleton agility.
>>
>>37209024
>Walk at a brisk pace in the opposite direction
>if she's still following me
>change angle slightly and do the same
>repeat until a complete circle is walked
>if still following just walk in the same circle some more
>collect blubber for my oil lantern when she falls over and dies
>>
Walk in a zigzag. It'll be like a fucking pendulum behind me.
>>
File: 1495054226436.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495054226436.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>>37209024
Those wristbands deserve a raise for all the hard work they're doing trying to not rip apart.
>>
File: 1483983320703.png (24KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1483983320703.png
24KB, 633x772px
>>37209024
My sandwich contains lettuce
>>
>>37209024
GREEN 23

GREEN 23

HUT HUT!
>>
>>37209857
>wristbands
Headbands
>>
>>37209024
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>she screams at me as she mounts her electric scooter
>take 3 steps off the sidewalk and into the grass
>unable to drive her electric scooter on the grass she reaches over in an attempt to grab me
>falls off the scooter
>call her a beached whale and walk away at a slow pace
>>
File: specs.jpg (93KB, 534x815px) Image search: [Google]
specs.jpg
93KB, 534x815px
>>37209024
I'm fat and my boyfriend is a skelly.

I want to ask him if it's embarrassing to be with me but I don't really want to hear the answer.

Why do skellies even date fat girls if they're ashamed to be with them?
>>
>>37210557
because they can't do any better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.