[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /lowlibido/ here? >tfw it takes me a month to get horny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484606181791.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484606181791.png
5KB, 645x773px
Who /lowlibido/ here?
>tfw it takes me a month to get horny
>fap once a month to get rid of it
Feels good knowing I'll never have to worry about women
>>
>>37207623
I wish. I am usually horny every day, but sometimes I am skip a day. I usually break down whatever barrier I set up to try and resist it. I've been trying to do more and more degenerate things to make myself so disgusted that I can't, but I haven't gone far enough.
So far I've
>stick things in my ass
>tasted my cum
>cummed into and started fermenting my piss jar
I'm not sure what else I can do. All I want is to be free from the grasps of women
>>
>>37207623
Not me

>constantly horny
>wake up hard as a rock
>can't stop humping my bed
>have to take my pants off because it hurts my boner
>have to fap multiple times a day
>always horny
>ready to burst after a few rubs
>cock is hard as a rock
>have to hold back my cock
>cock is trying so hard to explode it hurts like fuck just edging but I don't want to let my load out after a few minutes
>balls are so full of cum once it shoots it just hits whatever I'm targeting hard as fuck and spurts all over and just keeps cumming and cumming and I'm still hard even after that

Sorry if this is erotic to you faggots
>>
>>37207623
I like having a high sex drive, but now I wish I was more like you
>jack off 2-3 times a day for the when past month
>dick constantly hurts but can't stop beating it
>develop prostate problems from how much I masturbate
>>
>>37207721
>develop prostate problems from how much I masturbate
That can happen?
>>
My libido has been in decline recently
Haven't jacked off in a week
Masturbation just increased my sexual frustration and made me feel worse about never having a relationship
I'm going to try and break free from things like that entirely, until (or if i ever) meet the right person
>>
I too know that feeling.

>>37207721
>>develop prostate problems from how much I masturbate

Wait, what?
>>
>>37207623
At what age you developed this?
>>
i enjoy a lot masturbating, i do it everyday, but i can't enjoy sex at all, i have never had an orgasm during sex, my dick just gives up... not good at all even if i last more than 2 hours
>>
>>37208993
Not him but for me it was 18 or so. 30 now.
>>
You all need to invest in onaholes. That shit will suck the cum and libido out of you for days while giving you leg shaking orgasms. There's a pastebin and thread over at /jp/ in the Eternal Onaholes thread.
>>
>>37207685
that is quite erotic anon
>inb4 faggot
>>
>>37207623
I'm the opposite
>need to keep libido low or else I'll come to grips with my lack of getting pussy abilities
>masturbate 2-3 times a day to keep the demon away

Last night I jerked off and it felt so good, but in the height of the feeling I thought back to when I'd pop codeine and morphine how it just feels like that for 30 minutes to an hour. That peak of pleasure just a constant for an hour or so of escape.
>>
>>37208993
26 originally commented post
>>
File: 1466097691591.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1466097691591.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>take SSRIs
>never get horny ever
>stop the pills
>libido never comes back
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.