[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did those of you with mental illnesses do during school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0147.jpg (77KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
77KB, 633x758px
What did those of you with mental illnesses do during school?

>despite being schizo I was the smartest one in my school
>I was placed in the tard class though because I wasn't normal
>the way I see it, school is just wasting my time, and they can't control me
>people always said I have a blank stare and the admistrators always thought I was on drugs
>they searched my backpack every weak on random days and I screamed and fought them but they held me down
>the funny thing is that I never actually took my meds and I put it in my pockets to sell to the stoners
>hit one of the administrators one time because he was watching me through the camera and got away with it because I was in the tard class
>for a couple of months I was convinced that I was the antichrist
>covered every window of my house to keep the neighbors from controlling my mind with radio waves
>dug in my wrist with a knife one night trying to find a chip the government put in me
>always took copies of the school paper and would spend hours finding messages they would put for me in the text
>never ate lunch because Chads would try to put poison in my food
>>
>>37206567
>tard class
>lol I'm smart guyz
>>
>>37206609
Im super smart but they were plotting to sabotage my education so logically they put me in the worst classes
>>
>the smartest in class

>tries to block radio waves with news paper.

Well it WAS s retarded class so I guess it can be true.
>>
>>37206689
this sounds like a paranoid fantasy...

You're probably just retarded
>>
>>37206746
Oops I read that wrong, I'm the tard.

But anon its all because they know about you. The doctors knew and they've tried to keep you down your whole life.

You have to get free
>>
lmao OP is literally STILL stuck in this universe simulation for losers

if you're so smart, why haven't you woken up and transcended yet, faggot?

t. simulacron-444 dweller
>>
>>37206795
What are the doctors doing? What do they know about me? How do I get free?
>>37206847
What's the simulation we're in?
>>
>>37206943
>What do they know about me?
>he still thinks he can escape the akashic record

protip: you can't
>>
>>37207016
Are they using radio waves to put thoughts and memories into my mind? I've been suspicious of people doing that ever since my parents took the aluminum foil off the windows
>>
I feel bad for schizo people. They are trapped in their own delusions. Unable to adapt to situations, so they make up fantastical stories to make themselves feel more important than they are. It's really sad, in my opinion.
>>
>>37207148
>Unable to adapt to situations, so they make up fantastical stories to make themselves feel more important than they are.
Why are you opining on things you have absolutely no idea about?
>>
>>37207148
We're fine. Just focus on yourself, Anon.
>>
does ADD count?
>>
>>37207099
what do you think goes through online game players' minds when a cool kid group starts using cheats to know more than they should about every other player?

you're like chris-chan, but your bullies are more than mere humans, and there is no way to escape. welcome to hell
>>
>>37207296
Ok so what's going on? People know more than they should about other people?
>>
>>37207357
>People know more than they should about other people?
maybe, except they're probably not really people anymore, or never were at all to begin with, think of a superhuman AI built to extract energy from a star, trying to run simulations of its own universe, being contaminated with bullying thoughts from an uploaded consciousness of a perverse human

why should you anything I say though? I'm just another plebeian stuck here making guesses
>>
>>37207206
>in tard class
>"I'm actually really smart, it's just [Insert fantastical, convoluted delusion to excuse himself for being in the tard class].

I mean, just seems to be what they do, Anon. Not hard to deduce.
>>
>>37207543
Oh you just reminded me every Tuesday I'd take my drug money and my iPad and I'd sneak over to Burger King and I'd watch anime while eating a whopper
>>
>>37207357
Just a reminder that your enemies can and are reading.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.