[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave my shit small town for a big city? >just leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3490.jpg (134KB, 980x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3490.jpg
134KB, 980x340px
How do I leave my shit small town for a big city?

>just leave

You don't go to a big city where rent is 3500 for a broom closet with 5 other Mexicans sleeping on the floor from inbred truck pullin redneck hell without being homeless. Can I live in a hostel or a hotel or something and just work for my room? Can I go with a few hundred bucks and sleep on a couch and find a job real quick?
>>
>>37206290
Well it depends, where do you live and what city are you planning on going to anon?
>>
>>37206290
just go to a medium sized city don't dive straight into new york or LA
>>
>>37206332
Upstate ny hell

Anything
>>
>>37206290
Come to Minnesota. Rent isn't shit and I need a bf.
>>
>get a job
>save up a lot of money (the more the better)
>start applying for jobs in the city
>when you get one, quit your job and move to city

it's how I moved to Tokyo.
>>
>>37206410
I don't have college and shit I can't apply to jobs far away.
>>
im moving but my mom is paying rent, but im in college so, idk what im going to do when college is over, I don't want go back to my shit town so I guess you need to get a job and save all the money you can , rent here is +700$ per month plus a 200$ to eat the enough to not dying of hunger, is not imposible but minimal pay in my country is 100$ monthly
>>
>>37206363
So are you trying to get to NYC?
>>
>>37207114
I'd like to since it's the only good place near me but I'd rather be somewhere warmer and cheaper but those are all car cities and I don't even have a car.

I might just go sleep on the train and apply for jobs and if I fuck it up or get sick of it just come home.
>>
>>37207140
Definitely try to find a hostel, or some cheap hotel or something anon. There's plenty of stuff you can do in the city I think. I'm from NJ and one of my good buddies goes to NYU, and I know he pays a good amount, but it's split with 2 other guys. But still, I'm sure you could probably find something comfy for cheap, probably not on Manhattan Island though.
>>
>>37207251
I can't make money or do much here though it's like a shitty group of small towns that are like 20-40 miles away from each other and all the jobs are part time and I don't have a car and both my parents work full time and my dad bought a big expensive truck and refuses to let me even touch it even for jobs. I'm 25 and have to been driven into Burger King with my parents on a 50 minute commute every day

For 5 hours of work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.