[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: amazon.png (22KB, 800x263px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.png
22KB, 800x263px
Signed up for mturk, get approved but then told to start amazon payments account to proceed. I do so, told it will take 24 hours to verify. Wake up yesterday morning, get this shit.

I have a license but I live with mummy and she pays all the bills, so my name won't be on any of them. Is there a way around this nonsense?
>>
>mturk
You get paid like $4 an hour for hard work and if you live outside of the US you can't even take the money out of Amazon.

Why?
>>
File: IMG_0766.jpg (66KB, 365x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
66KB, 365x550px
>>37201137
NEETs need treats
>>
>>37201090
Don't even bother site is shit I made like 20 bucks doing it non stop and it's hard just to get the money out and if you don't pay very very close attention one mistake means you only get the shit jobs.

Although I've heard of people saying they pay for their weed habit with an hour a day so eh. Not that bad I guess. I feel like I only made about 50 cents an hour though when you calculate in looking at all the jobs. I usually just go in and type in words like "2 minutes" and find the quickest ones and stop after those.
>>
>>37201090
>can't even get an mturk job
You should just end it m8 cause that's really pathetic
>>
>utility bill
You'd need a job to ever be in a position to pay it though. Don't these fags realize that agoraphobic basement dwelling NEETS would be their hardest, most dedicated workers?
>>
I can't even get a license m8, how do you think I feel?
>>
What is preventing you from getting a license, anon?
>>
>>37201137
If you know how to work it you can actually earn minimum wage.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 800x800px
>>37202703
You have to some some super focused mega autist for that to happen, though.
>>
mturk is for retarded illegals. spend that time learning a skill instead.
>>
>>37202837
>implying any of us have skillz
C'mon
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 450x450px
>>37202799
I kek'd really hard at this picture. Thanks anon
Also checked
>>
>>37202703
>If you know how to work it
At that point you'd be doing less work just wagecucking
>>
>>37204146
Those look disgusting. Oreo cookies are the worst junk food in the planet. Horrible taste and texture and make you feel sick
>>
>>37204767
Ok so continue to not buy them then, faggot
>>
>>37202799
well he may very well be given the site he's on
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.