[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do if I'm too insecure to form my own opinions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1428578997900669.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
What should I do if I'm too insecure to form my own opinions?
>>
>>37199773
>>37199773
>What should I do if I'm too insecure to form my own opinions?
kys
>>
File: little-engine-that-shouldnt.gif (145KB, 404x272px) Image search: [Google]
little-engine-that-shouldnt.gif
145KB, 404x272px
>>37199773
Form secure opinions, Anon. :)

And pillage those who disagree.
>>
>>37199773
what things do you want opinions on
>>
Well, you can be liked for having no personal opinions and basically being a phoney, or you can actually feel good about yourself when someone likes the actual you and what you have to say.
>>
>>37199863
What if nobody likes the actual me?
>>
>>37199900
Lie to anyone you want you have sex with or use for personal gain about your opinions.

Anyone else tell them to fuck off if they don't like you.
>>
>>37199900
Can't dislike the actual you if there is no actual you
>>
>>37199773
Go to leftypol
>>
>>37199773
You're not afraid of thinking for yourself, though, you're just afraid of rejection and being confronted. With that being said, stop being such a fucking pussy lol

get yourself informed on the topics you want to have an opinion on, to the point where you're not afraid of being confronted. If you're posting on /r9k/, that probably means you've got nothing to lose, so just go for it
>>
Participate anon.even doing it here or on /pol/ or basically anywhere.
This is how you learn to form a good opinion

A child learns from his mistakes.so unfortunately you'll have to go through this experience as a grown up

Its better late than never
>>
>>37199773
Go to /pol/ an believe what they believe. You will receive a lot of positive reinforcement.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.