[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw after getting a gf and meeting her friends I'm slowly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4148.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4148.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
>tfw after getting a gf and meeting her friends I'm slowly realizing that women are literally children
How do I stop the female blackpill? I want to go back
>>
>>37199147
Welcome to the world of prostitution.
>>
I used to work with all women, it's not just virgins memeing here it's all true /pol/ is always right
>>
>>37199147
There is no going back youve just stumbled across a universal truth
>>
Care to elaborate on that statement, OP? What kind of behaviour are you talking about?
>>
I blame culture, mainly media.
>>
>>37199147
Women love being treated like literal children. Use this knowledge to your advantage.
>>
File: 6q2n1Nw.png (2MB, 1080x1078px) Image search: [Google]
6q2n1Nw.png
2MB, 1080x1078px
>>37199150
This x1,000,000 OP.

You must adapt and manipulate.
>>
I also have this "friend" girl, who randomly spouts some words to get my attention, like a puppy. It's so fucking annoying, she has nothing interesting ever to say, and has such a princess attitude when facing criticism. She is never wrong. I have already lost my cool with her few times, maybe i need to ghost her or something.
>>
>>37199175
Ye tell us what you observed OP
>>
>>37199147
and this is why paedophilia is natural. The supposedly grown up versions aren't any different to anyone else post-pubescent.
>>
>>37200062
same guy, i guess ephebophilia would have been a better word to use
>>
>>37199147
Too late man, trust I was scared too when being shook awoke. But you can't run from a universal truth. I thought this was some women, nope it's fucking every last one, a fucking child, and it disgusts me. I work in a supermarket mainly run by females and they don't know what they're doing for jack shit
>>
It how it is anon.

Just like a child they want attention and care.give em too much and you'll be cucked for another guy
>>
>>37199147

>"Youre so sexist! You talk down to and treat me like I'm a child!"

>Frequently yells, screams, and squeals over the dumbest, most childish shit.

>Plasters nearly every three or four word text with 40 or 50 emojis.

>Uses emojis period.

>Female facebook posts.

>Cant go long without getting whatever she wants, or else the meme fem-depression kicks in.

>Just as self-absorbed, and childishly selfish as most 5 year olds.

>Needs to feel "protected" by a tall, daddy-like man.

>Constantly needs to rebel, break rules, or push boundaries.

>Easily caves into her friends who get her to do stupid, dangerous, or unethical things.

>Is not only proud to not know how to cook, but also suck at it when she half-asses it.

>Needs constant attention, and reasurance to maintain her self-esteem. S

>women are more prone to wetting themselves.

>"Baby Girl" is a popular normie pet-term people use to refer to their girlfriends.

One-part slut culture, one-part over zealous fictional empowerment, one part female biology, and one-part retarded spiritual beliefs about nebulous "energy".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.