[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody other robots like to see other people in miserable circumstances

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Anybody other robots like to see other people in miserable circumstances to compensate for how bad your life is?

I love painal videos and enjoy reading stories in which people see their dreams getting destroyed. I also watch torture vids and watch investigation discovery crime docs as a form of entertainment/amusement.

Like, if i cant have a nice life, why should you?

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>37197994
no it's a pretty shitty thing to do especially when you have the means to improve your life
>>
nah I went through some awful shit, wouldn't want that to happen to anyone else.

jail dad, druggie mom, bullied school, poor ass food stamp mac and cheese bullshit everyday, I almost became a school shooter until I watched this nature documentary about how amazing the world was and how complex it was then i realized how life is awesome
>>
>>37198022
No, I tried already but nothing is working out. I always end up worse than before.

At least i get some satisfaction out of seeing someone else's life get ruined too.
>>
>>37197994
no, you are the only person who watches true crime programs. hundreds and hundreds have been made to cater to you alone
>>
>>37198194
Youre missing the point you faggot.
>>
>>37198272
no I didn't you snowflake fuck
>>
>>37197994
Only if they deserve it.
>>
>>37197994
link some material pl0x
>>
>>37197994
I love reading divorce stories and women getting raped.
>>
>>37197994
>reading stories in which people see their dreams getting destroyed
Examples?
>>
>>37197994
I know what you mean, got the same passion

i recommend /r/cripplingalcoholism/ and /r/depression
>>
>>37198419
9/11?
>Low effort and not original
>>
>>37197994
Poor Regina. She'd be 41 now.
Envy is the feeling of sadness or pain caused by others having good in their lives. It is the mark of the weak coward too afraid to get good things for themselves.
You should change
>>
File: FB_IMG_1441821081518.jpg (19KB, 345x588px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441821081518.jpg
19KB, 345x588px
I moved to a the Bay Area recently and everyone gets super excited about the Warriors. I've since become a big fan of their biggest rival, the Cavs, and always root for them. I just love the dejected look and feel of all the retard fans around me. Also, I always cheer when a foreigner wins something because I love when my fellow Americans get their hopes crushed.

Anything that involves making the people around me sad gives me a raging hard-on.
>>
>>37198579
I wonder if that would fit on a bumper sticker
>>
>>37197994
I sometimes feel better when researching topics like political oppression, genocide, totalitarianism, etc. I don't know. Gives me some nice perspective on how shitty things can get.

>>37198022
>when you have the means to improve your life
Do they really, though? They would've improved their lives by now if that was true. :/
>>
>>37198610
So everytime you show your face to others you get an erection?!
>>
File: 1490835468140.jpg (81KB, 541x474px) Image search: [Google]
1490835468140.jpg
81KB, 541x474px
>>37197994
Yes. I enjoy watching videos of people with horrible disabilities and of people dying in horrifying ways, just to remind me things could be worse. It's pretty morbid, but it helps me feel better.
>>
https://youtu.be/uChN6jDsMPE

How does this make you feel senpai?
>>
>>37198751
kek, classic worcester
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.