[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repill me on "Nice Guys" robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1618.gif (841KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.gif
841KB, 250x141px
Repill me on "Nice Guys" robots
>>
>>37197559
Faggot...this is original damnit
>>
what's to even redpill? most people on this earth are nice in their day to day lives yet some of them want to be rewarded for it.
>>
Nice Guys is the bluepill you fucking idiot
>>
>>37197559
There's no red pill here

Women just enjoy to make fun of and bully beta males, "nice guy" is simply one of the newer insults in their culture
>>
>>37197559
it's code for being ugly.
>>
They've been fed bullshit their whole life by media and the women in their life and they think that female characters in romance movies written by men exist IRL. Nice guys should be pitied and, if possible, converted, not loathed.
>>
File: fedora autistit servattud.png (87KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
fedora autistit servattud.png
87KB, 630x620px
They think women should automatically want to date them because they have basic manners
>>
>>37197559

Nice guys generally don't exist - just weak men with incorrect views on what women '''want''' (women don't even know what they want)
>>
>have to be nice to everyone regardless of how shit they are
>have to respect opinions
>have to hold open doors
>have to smile
>morals
>have to accept and understand stacy rejecting you to fuck chad
>are literally a cuck at this point
>>
>>37197706
I don't think this is the right way of looking at it, these men are essentially taught through media and lack of real world exposure that this is actually how you're supposed to get a woman. They aren't these malicious, under-handed evil geniuses that women want to portray them as so much.
>>
>>37197781
I just said what they think, not why they think that.
>>
>>37197559
There's a difference between a guy who's nice and a "nice guy".

NICEGUYs think somehow being nice to a girl will get them sex. When their advances are rejected they either become hostile, keep trying to "be nice" or give up, while accepting their fate as a cuckboi.
>>
I grew up being nice in a cruel world. Everyone walked over me for the last 18 years but i swear on my immortal soul i will change. It is an injustice to raise a child into beleiving that being nice will get you anywhere in life. I wish i could go back and be a bit more forceful. Maybe i wouldn't be in such a mess like i am now.
>>
>>37197559
I was a nice guy. I had the biggest crush on this girl and drive her home everyday. I used to pick her up and go on "dates". Then I told her how much I liked her, and then she told me, "Anon, I don't like you that way...sorry I only want to be friends." This crushed me and then I turned into a dick.
>>
>>37197646
>>37197660
>>37197708
>>37197718
>>37197781
>>37197933
>>37197940
>>37198067
Cuck posters pls go away
>>
>>37198137
You woudn't say that shit to me in real life fagboy. I would drag you in the middle of the street and fucking fight you nigga. Eat shit and die. You no lifting cunt bitch.
>>
>>37198213
I would butt fuck your boipucci in front of your oneitis
>>
>>37197559
99% of guys who call themselves "nice guy" are actually average or below average niceness.
>>
>>37198260
I don't have one,faggot. Gay ass no pucci getting bitch.
>>
File: 658675476457.png (318KB, 524x372px) Image search: [Google]
658675476457.png
318KB, 524x372px
The last "nice guy" I talked to asked if I could send him my dirty socks
>>
>>37197559
women don't like them because they are too easy to control and it will not tickle their hypergamy. Women prefer bad boys because they tickle their hypergamy and because they are not too emotionally invested. If you are too emotionally invested on her then you are not out there bringing home the bacon.
>>
>>37198332
Shut the fuck up. When chad asks you to lick his asshole, you don't think it's disgusting or creepy.
>>
>>37198400
That is gross...
And I dont mind guys into feet stuff but my dirty socks?
>>
>>37198468
Demand payment for them, women's dirty socks are worth more on Ebay than new ones. Hell, I'd buy them if I had money
>>
>>37198468
That dude before me is right...ask for 100 and I bet the desperate fucker will pay. You could make a fortune.
>>
>>37197559
niceness is a meme
there are only guys
>>
Nice guys? Like the ones who get friendzoned and cucked by females?

These are the worse type of men. They have the mindset of a rapist. They would rather force friendship on a girl rather than move on and accept they are not wanted. Deep down, women know men like this are pieces of shit and only use them for emotional/social support.

Don't be a nice guy. People will treat you like shit, because you basically are.
>>
>>37198544
I actually just checked ebay and market value is like 20 a pair, versus <10 for a pack of brand new
>>
File: 86584745745.jpg (70KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
86584745745.jpg
70KB, 640x638px
>>37198502
>>37198544
seriously wow? I kinda stopped talking to him now though lol
they literally just smell like my toes guys like that?
>>
>>37198629
I would stand in line to smell your toes tbqhwy

...What, do you expect a robot not to be desperate?
>>
>>37198629
>they literally just smell like my toes guys like that?
Damn that's hot

>guys like that?

Guys with foot fetishes do...it's pretty common, so yea, most guys like that
>>
File: 56745674574.jpg (24KB, 314x267px) Image search: [Google]
56745674574.jpg
24KB, 314x267px
>>37198686
>>37198834
Jesus Christ
now I feel bad for ghosting him
but that would be embaressing to send in the mail...
>>
>>37198615
fuckers ruined everything and I have to be very careful to avoid being label as one by not being nice anymore. also I have notice women will try to make you say it that you are a "nice guy" so they can use it against you. I am not interested in relationships so I have no idea why they are even targeting me I just want to be left alone in peace.
>>
>>37198871
Asking for dirty socks is fucking weird anyway...Unless you're attracted to creeps
>>
File: Facebook-908e3f.png (11KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-908e3f.png
11KB, 500x300px
Nice guys think woman think they are pussies cause they are friendly to people but don't have anything really exciting about them in terms of masculinity.

Not saying that some woman don't think like that but in this day and age you don't need to punch out a fucking guy to win a girl over.

At the end of the day there are a couple of nice guys and different reasons for woman to view them as inferior but the overall being a friendly person isn't something that is frowned upon by woman.

Pic related.
>>
File: Bernard Black.jpg (288KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bernard Black.jpg
288KB, 1280x720px
>>37198871
>>37198629
>Pretending it's your first day on the internet and footfags don't exist
>>
>>37198926
Yeah.. it just sucks cause we were pretty close for a while
>>
Everyone on this board is a "nice guy"
>>
>>37198951
I knew about feet guys but not the ones that like smell too if that makes sense
>>
Women fucking hate nice guy betas but they'll start complaining about how men are all assholes later in life.
>>
>>37197559
I think "nice guys" are just beta males. I've known people who are actually nice, but lack beta traits and they get pussy.

Women can smell betas from a mile away, I don't know how they do it. Being a nice guy has nothing to do with how nice you actually are. It just means you're a beta and would probably lose most fistfights.

I could just be talking out my ass, but I'm pretty sure 95% of /r9k/ probably sucks at fighting and are a bunch of beta males, which is why you guys hate the "nice guy" term so much. It cuts deep.
>>
>>37198686
>>37198834
>Teaching the roastie that even her smelly feet hold power over robots.

Stop that.
>>
>>37199223
>being an assman pleb
>>
>>37197559
feminist play bad boys. bad guy tries to be a good guy nothing he does is good enough. so after the girl fucks with his head. she goes around telling everyone he's worthless. they tell other girls date him, because he's disposable trash. all guys are disposable. they want to settle with some guy that just provide resources. so after they crushed any guy that wants a family, they do everything they can to have him destroyed while telling women that was the one. so then after they crush those guys, they move on to crushing guys that just give them everything they want. because all men are disposable.
>>
>>37200176
Doesn't make sense, does it. They can ruin the thing they wanted. They need to justify destroying something that could of been that thing. So if they couldn't wreck it completely there is some lip service of, well what I wanted was this. Then to hide all that past it goes to this, well there are other guys. Because they're all a fucking disposable fucking piece of trash to be used for one end or another.
>>
File: 3485017_13_o.jpg (173KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3485017_13_o.jpg
173KB, 800x1200px
They're gullible schmucks who fell for the "Why do girls these days just go for the Chad types? If only they knew they wanted a nice guy like me." meme
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.