[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here get instant penis retraction and completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: penile.png (105KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
penile.png
105KB, 251x250px
Does anyone else here get instant penis retraction and completely turned off when they find out some girl they fancy is not a virgin or has even had a boyfriend?
>>
>>37197416
http://www.accutas.com.tr/
>Penile Protect

>The increasing rate of obesity is affecting the circumcision results. The healing takes more time for the people who has buried penis into pubic fat. For those clients, the foreskin can cover the glans again after the circumcision procedure due to pressure of the pubic fat tissue. The Penileprotect which has developed to solve this problem also gives comfort to the clients after the operation till the epidermis development completed.

ahahah wtf is wrong with turks
>>
>>37197416
No because incels are only obsessed with virginity because they know if the girl they fixate on for years from afar has any sort of experience with men she'll see all the red flags he puts up and run for the hills.

I'm sure they're also worried about not being able to compete in bed, but considering their personalities KEK at the idea that they'd be able to make it that far without terrifying or disgusting her first.
>>
File: _1280.jpg (43KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
_1280.jpg
43KB, 1200x675px
>>37197416
No because I'm not insecure

>>37197563
this anon gets it
>>
Just find a girl that is and pop her cherry.
Its easy, trust me.
>>
When the fuck is it's clit/dick so big/small?
>>
>>37198620
It looks like it is a prepubescent boy, and his fat is engulfing his dick. The sheild around it is there to stop his remaining foreskin from healing to his glans (>>37197542), as he has just had his dick mutilated.
>>
>>37197563
>>37197807
I was asking if anyone else felt this way; I wasn't asking for the uneducated and idiotic opinion of those that don't.
>>
>>37197563
If she's had sex or a relationship then it's always a possibility that she has no idea what it's like to value relationships rather than just casually having one and dropping it like it's nothing.

It's about her being loyal and understanding rather than seeing how pathetic I am.

But you're right about her likely seeing me as pathetic.
>>
>>37199301
tnx anon

you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

I salute thee
>>
>>37197416
That makes me feel good about myself.
>>
>>37199496
That is a 7 year old or younger boy.
>>
>>37197416
Yeah. It's nice because last year I had a crush on a girl, but she let slip that she had a boyfriend. Immediately after I found her completely unattractive. She wasn't bad as a person, but I had no romantic interest in her afterwards.

Meanwhile my oneitis remains pure and I can't stop thinking of her. Don't know how the fuck she's been single all these years but it just makes me want her more.
>>
>>37199547
Prove it. My dick was still bigger than that at 7. It was bigger than that a birth.
>>
>>37199671
You're a cuck. It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>37199547
read the thread: >>37197542

it's a fat fuck with huge fatpads.
it's well known that fat fucks "lose" about two inches of dick-length due to being fat fucks
>>
>>37199749
That's a micropenis. That dick would be tiny no matter what.
>>
>>37199547
7 yo arent fat you idiot
>>
A woman having way too much sex is unappealing even biologicaly.

But since this is 4chan its probably just being salty of anyone having more sex than your average robot.see:any sex at all
>>
>People on /r9k/ spend all their years as a shutin
>Probably had no or very few friends when reaching sexual maturity
>None of those were girls
>Never been around girls when they were drunk
>Never closed the deal with that silent introverted qt girl that had a minor crush on them for a while
>Gets mad when a 25 year old isn't a virgin
>Expecting every girl to patiently wait for you, and you SPECIFICALLY, go finally do something with yourself
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>37198920
It's not an idiotic opinion. They're both right. It doesn't matter if a girl has experience or not because you'll disgust her or scare her away.

>>37199301
Tonnes of anons use this excuse.
>THEY JUST DON'T VALUE RELATIONSHIPS IF THEY HAVE SEX
When in reality it's just that they wouldn't value a relationship with you. And this scares the virgin.
>>
>>37197542
Turks are bizarre weirdos
>>
>>37199994
>When in reality it's just that they wouldn't value a relationship with you
That hurts. That cut deep.
>>
File: 4-Faggots.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4-Faggots.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>37199971
>>37199994
How is it so fucking hard to understand my OP? I'm not interested in your opinion, only those who feel the same way as I do.

Do you people have a reading comprehension?

I do know from personal experience that an enormous amount of you normies have dyslexia to some degree, but sheeeeeeit...
>>
File: partylastweekend.jpg (72KB, 630x344px) Image search: [Google]
partylastweekend.jpg
72KB, 630x344px
>>37200200
Wew lad, if you want a hug box maybe you should go to tumblr you fucking faggot
>>
>>37199971
I think you misunderstand. The idea isn't that a girl is saving themselves specifically for me, it's that they are saving themselves for the person they are going to be with for the rest of their life. People should have more conviction in their decisions, either to stay with a person for life or to let them go, and in that vein of thought should not consummate until that decision has been made. In a perfect world, every single girl would be either a virgin or a widow, but we live in a world with sluts and women who leave their men, and men who leave their women. It goes both ways.
>>
It's quite simple : IF I AM NOT GETTING SEX NOBODY SHOULD HAVE SEX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37197416
Yeah, non virgin women are disgusting. I'll take them to pound town, but the second they ask about getting "serious" or ask about "us" I laugh in their face and tell them I only date pure virgin women, not used up whores.

Two girls have cried, one tried to attack me, and the last just gave a blank look of shock while I got dressed and bailed. It's a small college town so I saw a couple of them around occasionally, but they avoided me so no worries yet.

I choose to use my normie powers for good
>>
>>37200265
So I agree that girls who just spread their legs to anyone are pretty sad. But they pay the prize in STD's and bad rep.
Still, it's their choice, as long as they stay honest to their partners it won't hurt anyone but themselves.

But come on man, why expect the first relationship to be a home run.

For most people, once you reach a certain age it's the wast majority that has had at least one partner before. You reach a point where both have had experience and are fine with that.

Being a virgin and expecting a virgin is fine, just don't start creaming about those people being the minority.

Even almost all guys have lost their virginity after a while. Girls looking for virgin guys they also like actually also have a hard time. Just like virgin guys looking for virgin girls that they like.
>>
>>37200136
How? Who's to say you don't have high standard? Who's to say that women of today have sane mating choices? Does anything at all indicate that women in the West are in any way capable of chosing partners, raise children on their own or support themselves?
Never in history has Western civilization been in such a state as today with mental health, obesity, poverty, and last, but not least, family building and security, or a lack thereof (see single mothers).

>>37200264
Boohoo, are you that butthurt that your opinion isn't heard, wanted or appreciated?
The fucking irony...
I wonder, do you realize how fantastically stupid you are or do you just rationalize it away?

>>37200265

vs

>>37200265

I think we all know who won the argument, rofl.
>>
>>37200393
>>>37200265
>vs
>>>37200265
>I think we all know who won the argument, rofl.

meant to link to >>37200289
>>
>>37200200
>How hard is it that I don't want people who hold views contrary to my own?
>JUST GIVE ME MY HUGBOX REEEEEE
No.

>>37200393
>It's everyone ELSE'S fault that I'm lonely
Oh, you. :^)
>>
>>37200392
The idea is that when you date you DON'T IMMEDIATELY FUCK.

That's it. That's the plan. When dating, you don't jump right into bed, you wait until you are confident that you are going to make a long term relationship last, with the end goal being marriage and a family. Sure, not every date will work out, but if you're giving your body up to people whom you don't actually want to be with, that says something about either your standards, or how long you actually cared to discover the person you were dating.

In other words, non virgins single women (non-widows) are either dumbasses or easy. Pretty much every possible way that a single woman could be a non virgin boils down to that.
>>
>>37200489
>>>37200393 (You)
>>It's everyone ELSE'S fault that I'm lonely
>Oh, you. :^)

Clearly I didn't say that, quite the opposite, since I indicated that it may be due to individual standards. But thanks for that strawman and another completely moronic post.
>>
>>37200545
>Who's to say that women of today have sane mating choices? Does anything at all indicate that women in the West are in any way capable of chosing partners, raise children on their own or support themselves?
>Never in history has Western civilization been in such a state as today with mental health, obesity, poverty, and last, but not least, family building and security, or a lack thereof (see single mothers).
>B-but I said it's individual standards
You're blaming women and society. Stay lonely, autismo
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>37200676
You're the one making assertions, I'm postulating.

>doesn't understand logic or the construction of arguments
>calls other people assburgers
>>
>>37200807
>>doesn't understand logic or the construction of arguments
>He didn't use logic
>He didn't make an argument
Oh boy. You just keep making witty insights :^)
>>
>>37200499
Let's take an average 22 year old girl.

She likely got a boyfriend at 18, was with him for half a year, maybe a year. At 19 she got another one, it seemed perfect but didnt work out and after half a year they broke it off.
She then has a year long relationship after.

This leaves her at 3 sexual partners.

Is that too much in your eyes?
>>
>>37200848
Huh, so you don't even know what an argument is or what it looks like?
Wow, you must be dindu level on the IQ scale.

And the logic here would be the logical conclusion of my argument citing the empirical evidence of today's civilization and society as a reason for the outcome in regards to the discussion at hand, as well as history as a template of what works and what does not work. Monogamy built the West and civilization after the collapse of the Roman Empire and the Migration Era. A collapsing Roman Empire due to a hedonistic and indulgent society that turned inwards once focus was lost.

And history repeats itself.

All you have is ad hominem, not a rational explanation or any argument.
>>
>>37201037
>And the logic here would be the logical conclusion of my argument citing the empirical evidence of today's civilization and society
>citing the empirical evidence
>cites nothing, just conjecture and opinion
How do I learn logic as strong as yours?

>All you have is ad hominem, not a rational explanation or any argument.
Because there is nothing to argue against. You haven't made an argument yet. And ridiculing you is fun.
>>
>>37201121
Ah, so the state of modern society is just conjecture and mere opinion. Got it.

rofl
>>
>>37201258
Your view of the state of modern society is just conjecture and mere opinion, yes. Glad you realise that now.
>>
>>37200885
Yes, because she is a dumbass and a slut. I have been married for 5 years, and in a relationship with my wife for over 10. We met when I was 18. This is one small anecdotal evidence, but it is how I feel a proper relationship should work. We don't fight, we talk over our differences, and beyond the womanly emotional breakdowns once ever 3 months she and I are doing perfectly.

A person who goes into a relationship with the goal of physical intimacy from another person is a slut. Anyone who has been with a partner under a year and thinks they will stay together forever is a dumbass. The girl in your fictitious example is most likely both.
>>
>>37201303
So, in other words, you agree with me and know that you are wrong about everything. Happy to help.
>>
>>37201339
>He has to redefine the meaning of slut to suit his argument

>>37201402
>I know you are but what am I?
I already accepted your concession anon. You can't change it now despite how stupid you feel.
>>
>>37201303

>twists fact into being mere subjective opinion in the most childish way

>>37201425

>I respond in kind and he still doesn't realize his own stupidity or the intent of my comment, even when he points it out himself
>>
>>37201584
>He's still trying to do the "I know you are but what am I?" argument
toppest kek

>twists fact
What facts? You haven't posted any yet
>>
>>37201656
facts being that there has never been as many single mothers in Western civilization as there is today

how hard is all this to follow for you? do you have an attention deficit problem?

I've pointed out all this stuff so many times

you think you probably get under my skin or something, but I'm just keeping my thread active, while you've made yourself look like the most retarded sack of biological waste in the galaxy, and a really childish one at that, given your last three comments

I suppose you had no other ways to go but down that path, though
>>
>>37201724
>facts being that there has never been as many single mothers in Western civilization as there is today
Things like this require proof. Have you posted any proof?

>I've pointed out all this stuff so many times
You've given your opinion, over and over.

>and a really childish one at that
I'd argue that only children don't post evidence when claiming their position as fact.
>>
File: imrs.jpg (317KB, 1484x1557px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
317KB, 1484x1557px
>>37201837
>being this retarded
>hopes that I won't spend 10 secs getting proof, believe that others are as retarded as him and need a day or something

You see that endlessly rising peak? The source is the freaking NCHS, doesn't get more hardcore statistics and fact than that.

You fucking idiot. I await my apology and you excusing yourself to now fuck off politely.
>>
>>37201425
>redefine slut

A slut has always been someone who is easy or sleeps around. Just because someone does so under the guise of a "relationship" doesn't make them any less of a promiscuous person. If you fuck 10 dudes in 6 months you are a slut. Just because you were "dating" all of them when you had sex doesn't change that. My view on the subject is a only a bit more encompassing, since I'm looking at the personal values of the girl in question rather than strictly her actions. In that sense, if a girl gets into a relationship only for sex, she is a slut, because she did not attempt in any way to find a partner that would be suitable for long term relationships but one that she found sexually attractive.
>>
>>37202024
>Goes back to 1950
Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong but I could have sworn Western civilization went all the way back to Greek Antiquity. This little chart proves nothing.

>>37202062
>He's so assblasted he starts playing semantics with the definition of "dating" in order to make an argument
>>
>they try to rationalize the fact that their girlfriend has had another man's cum on her face, tits and inside her
I might be a pathetic loser but at least I'm not that pathetic
>>
>>37197416

yes.
because I value my virginity.
once lost, either it's for life or is wasted forever.

a nonvirgin girl already wasted hers and is looking for some cuck to support her wrecked vagoo.
>>
Quality men like myself and many others refuse to accept anything other than a virgin. I am not a "hook up" type of guy, I've had girls literally ask me to fuck them, Ive had girls try to force to kiss me or sit on my lap. I said NO. I am looking for a long term partner and future wife, I will never put a ring on the finger of a non virgil. It goes against everything I stand for. I am many things, but a cuck is not one of them. And yes if you did not take your wives virginity you are a cuck. She will always think of him. Keep talking shit, because I will win in the end. If I have to leave the US to get my virgin I will, and we are going to have an awesome marriage while you stay single or marry a used up whore.

Only a sucker pays full price for a used car, that's not my mentality bro. That's not what I am about.
>>
My parents met when my mom was 15 and my dad was 17, they were each others first. They got married in their mid 20's. To this day, they are still very much in love with each other. Contrast that with other relatives and family friends I know, they got married way later, were not each others first relationship and guess what, all of them are DIVORCED. The marriage FAILED. Why do you think that is? My parents are in their mid 50's and still hold each others hands in public, go on dates......you never see that from their generation onwards.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.