[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the dog's dying of cancer >panting to the point of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: boy-and-dog-3.jpg (347KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
boy-and-dog-3.jpg
347KB, 700x700px
>the dog's dying of cancer
>panting to the point of hyperventilating with pain right now
>already had his painkillers for the night
Fuck.
>>
>dog on painkillers
that is the point where you put them down. they don't need to suffer just because you want to keep them around
>>
>>37188922
Just get another dog and forget about that one
>>
>>37188951
it's mom's idea, she wants us to go out, buy weed oil, and start dosing him with that as well. It sounds pretty futile to me.
>>
>>37189008
holy fuck your dog will not enjoy being high as balls while in pain/discomfort
put it down, it's time is done. I know if I lived every moment in pain and had to take oil/pills daily, I'd kill myself

let your dog pass on peacefully before it suffers anymore. and tell your cunt of a mom to fuck off with her selfishness
>>
>>37189071
>holy fuck your dog will not enjoy being high as balls while in pain/discomfort
The hippies who espouse the shit claim efficacy as a pain killer.
You are right though, I'll have a talk with her tomorrow about this.
>>
>>37189071
is it your mums dog? if it is don't put it down because women are needy emotional whores who would sue you even though you did the right thing

if its your dog put it down, its the right thing to do. Its already pretty much dead, its barely conscious but in great pain.
>>
>>37189122
We don't consider a dog as one person's dog in our house, it's just our dog.
>>
>>37189122
>women are needy emotional whores
Sounds like someone's not getting any pussy out there...
>>
>>37189178
>someone
>not getting any pussy

>when the normos gets SO fucking flagrant they forget the majority of r9k isn't also out there all day crushing puss
>>
>>37189178
Sounds like someone is a mad roastie out there...
>>
>>37188922
It's time to bring it to the vet, he can tell if there is any kind of sense to medicate it anymore, or if it should be euthanized. It sounds horrible that it is so much in pain it has to hyperventilate.
>>
>>37189226
Sounds like someone is a complete brainlet out there...
>>
File: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
bjcejxl1acpy.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>37189282
Fuck off roastie whore consult pic rel
>>
>>37189214
This thread is about OP's dog. Have some respect.
>>
>>37189117

I take cannabis for chronic pain and for me it works very well.
>>
>>37189404

Yeah dude CHRONIC pain. Weed lmao.
>>
>>37188922
put him down. puppers has to go
>>
if you truly love your dog, it's time to let him go. while I am aware both from research and personal experience of the medical benefits of cannabis, it's not a miracle drug. if your dog is hyperventilating with pain even when on painkillers, cannabis won't save him, quite possibly nothing can. just let your dog die with dignity and honor his memory
>>
>>37189117
thc can put your dog in a coma and kill him, be careful
>>
Fuck that's sad

I'm so sorry, op :<

I hope everything gets better
>>
>>37188922
that sucks. it only took a week for my dog to die once we noticed he was sick and took him to the vet, but it was the longest, hardest week of my life. sometimes i wonder if i should've had him put down a few days earlier just to spare that particularly bad suffering at the end.
>>
>>37189071
Weed oil doesn't contain thc
>>
>>37189341
You really are stupid, aren't you, not being able to come up with anything more original than "roastie whore". There's no point in wasting time talking to retards like you.

R.I.P. OP's dog. I'm sorry for derailing the thread arguing with some human retards.
>>
>>37189867

A lot of types do. Don't say things you don't know about; someone could get hurt.

Some types of cannabis oil have no THC but other types do.
>>
>>37191041
You're unironically retarded.
>>
>>37188951
when you say it about your dog it's fine but when I say it about my uncle my entire family stops talking about me.

what the fuck
>>
>>37188922
Put him down dude.
I've had 4 dogs and cats in the past get old and get sick, and tried to keep them alive when they were suffering. It was always a terrible experience.

The last one was recent, just last month, my dog got a big cancerous lump in her mouth and was constantly feeling like shit and just dunking her face in the water bowl all day to soothe it. I comforted her as I could and waited until she started getting weak then put her down quickly and that was that. I feel good about it, much better and less emotionally strained than the others. Didn't make her suffer through medications or surgeries or anything. I feel that is the right choice. When they're about to go, let 'em go. Don't force them to stick around for you. They're just animals, they don't understand what's going on, and it's a futile effort anyway with something like cancer.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.