[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's on your mind, anon? I've been thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 1494556901189.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494556901189.gif
924KB, 500x281px
So what's on your mind, anon?

I've been thinking about what I'm gonna do during the summer
>>
me too anon

i need to get my motivation up to write more
>>
I'm wondering if she's thinking about me. Which is ridiculous, of course she isn't.
>>
File: 1476935262597.jpg (456KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1476935262597.jpg
456KB, 1000x1500px
just going to bump this thread real fucking quick thanks
>>
File: 1494730621880.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494730621880.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
i wanna become /fit/ this summer, lack of motivation though. probably going to smoke a fuck ton.
thinking of killing myself more and more each day
>>
>>37187406
Source of pic? Did she cum all over that mirror?!
>>
>>37187406
You didn't need to bump it lmao
>>
i want to start writing the story i dreamed about, and writing more in general. i would also like to find a way to actually get my motivation up. i want to read and draw more. i hope my summer will be a semi-productive, hopefully non-depressing one
>>
File: 1495333097299.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
1495333097299.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>37187290
>I've been thinking

me too, anon. me too.

really thinking.
>>
>>37187440
Same here anon, 'cept I don't smoke.

>>37187290
Not sure. Summer is here and I'm completely stumped on what to do. I don't want to sit inside and play videogames all the fucking time again, because that'll be depressing and I might actually fucking kill myself this time.

Kind of just depressed in general I guess.
>>
At the cost of sounding like the pretentious 14 year old edgelord on social media

Love is a lie but Death is real
>>
File: doggo.webm (1MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.webm
1MB, 426x426px
Thinking about my ex, I broke up with her a year ago and was the happiest man alive and she was broken. Now she's fucking a light skin and I'm single browsing /r9k and drinking away my sorrows
>>
>>37187769
At least you had that experience man. I just wish I could have it.
>>
gonna buy a used 5 speed soon and got to drive some and liked it but thinking about driving it everywhere kinda makes me nervous especially pulling out from a stop sign and stalling in the road or startibg on a hill since id either make the tires squeal or id make the car roll back and quit

of course im an ameritard
>>
>>37187759
I feel you anon. Last summer i just would be a minimum wagie, 9-5, 6 days a week, and play vidya on my 1 off day. I dont want that again..
>>
>>37187822
It's all I know how to do, that's the terrible part. I kind of just want out of this.

I think what I'm going to do is just kill myself at the end of summer so unless I gain some sense of hope for my life.
>>
File: 1495411032244.png (94KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495411032244.png
94KB, 200x225px
>>37187710
The thinking meme fucking cracks me up and I don't know why
>>
File: t h i n k i n g.png (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t h i n k i n g.png
176KB, 1280x720px
>>37187857
I'm sorry I've been spamming him for like 2 or 3 weeks now

he just really makes you think
>>
>>37187857
It's so retarded its great.
>>
>heart was destroyed
>talking to people and things I do to past time have no meaning to me anymore
>been on /r9k/ 24/7 past few weeks
>>
About how I'm a week into a decently paying new job, looking at the rest of my life continuing on this path, and how much I just want to die instead.
>>
Thinking in my next work. Probably I'll work as a prison guard and I'm worried about everything about it, from the exams to the daily life.
>>
my shitty status as a neet
lack of money, skill, and experience
constant back and forth depression
lack of happiness
don't know what I'm going to do in life
>>
I'm wondering why she's still so attached to her ex but said and did all those nice things for me.

We're not together anymore, just fyi.
>>
>>37187290
i'm thinking about how much I hate women
>>
>>37187848
Does your name start with an S famalam
>>
i've been forced to go on a vacation. i have no interest in going but at this point i have no choice. went there before and fucking hated it and everyone going keeps telling me "OH ITLL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME"

fucking idiots
>>
They always say there's plenty of fish in the sea but that wasn't the case for Ahab
>>
File: I want to die.png (511KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.png
511KB, 800x600px
I started playing bass and acoustic guitar a few months ago and really suck, I am hoping I can get better at them this summee without killing myself from frustration and self-loathing
>>
>>37188705

Honestly, learn guitar first. I've been playing guitar for 6-7 or so years and I picked up bass like a year ago and the second I picked it up I felt very comfortable with it, and a few months later I was very good at it.

It's easy for a guitarist to go to bass but not vice-versa. Plus guitarists get all the girls (or so I'm told lol)

I wish you the best of luck Anon!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.