[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe in every single on of you. You are all worth it,even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 20170511_181604.jpg (852KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_181604.jpg
852KB, 2240x1344px
I believe in every single on of you. You are all worth it,even if you are human trash. You are all meaningful,even if just on a sociological stand point. You may be a number,but a single number can change an equation making it something entirely different in the end. So just be you and be happy you are a 1 or a 0 in a binary system of yes and no.
>>
File: 1397671561711.jpg (151KB, 461x491px) Image search: [Google]
1397671561711.jpg
151KB, 461x491px
>OP actually believes this
>>
File: 1492611702103.jpg (41KB, 680x587px) Image search: [Google]
1492611702103.jpg
41KB, 680x587px
mfw op thinks this will help anybody
>>
Why would post this? You didn't even proofread it.
>>
>>37171135
Prove me wrong. Tell how one person can not make a difference. I know you can't. But that's ok. You don't need to believe in this concept for it to actually work. You can say 1+1 isn't 2 but in our reality it does.that's all there is to it.
>>
>>37171172
Do i really need a reason to besides the fact that i do beleive in all of you?
>>
>>37171120
There's a thread now with an anon saying he's going to kill himself, and there is arguments and people encouraging it when he has gone through deep suffering.

There is no hope, and if you think there is, you're brainwashing yourself.

I know this is a bait thread, but I have nothing better to reapond to.

You say we have meaning, but yet we do not. You may argue the butterfly effect, but life itself is meaningless so that point is moot.

You say to be yourself, when everything you, society, existance, rules of nature, and every normalfag is the antithesis of what I am. It is impossible to be happy in a universe where you are essentially antimatter to everyone's matter.

It is impossible to be yourself when you have nothing in life.

Tl;dr fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>37171176
Quick, name your great great great great grandfather and his contribution other than fucking some woman and getting her pregnant. Just having child is not a significant contribution and meaningful.
>>
>>37171197
You believe in us the same way a priest does. Join our church, it'll make you happy! Fuck off, ei
>>
>>37171197
Don't incite people to act on their desires without knowing what they are. Someone out there wants to kill you and wear your skin.
>>
>>37171197
You "believe in us", but yet you do not understand us, our world, our troubles, our beliefs. It's like going to Japan when you speak Arabic. Learn the culture or fuck off!
>>
>>37171296
This. What if you have no self, no purpose, no meaning, and have tried your entire life to find it but all you find is misery, people laughing at you, people giving you shit advice like bee urself hehe xd

Enjoy your bait thread, OP.
>>
>>37171264
Maybe thats the way you are supposed to be. Be happy that you are sad. You are apart of something bigger than anything you can imagine.

>>37171279
He existed. Thats the greatest thing a person can do. Even as a worker ant he was no doudt a great contribution. Just like you are contributing by existing. You just don't realise it.
>>
>>37171331
Than i guess you are ment to be that way. That is your purpose. To be an outcast. And be a talking point for those given the permission to enjoy what life has to offer. Sorry about the shit hand you were dealt.
>>
there comes a time where that "cheer up thread" in r9k just doesnt work anymore. that time is now
>>
>>37171372

My purpose is to suffer? Well in that case whoever the hell you believe in is an evil bastard.

I'd rather not exist, it's the one thing I crave, nonexistance. Suicide ain't good enough, existance is a curse. I don't want to kms, I want to have never existed.

You're one of those "it's beautiful to be in eternal suffering" types, please get out of this board if you're just going to hurt the people you claim you can better.
>>
>>37171341
>He existed
Do you make that same argument for all the people who caused significant harm to the world and made a negative mark on history. Afterall, they existed and even Akragas tortured people to death he did not like via the Brazen Bull, his existance was very meaningful!
>>
>>37171501
See >>37171487

Stalin is beautiful!

Fucking prick.
>>
>>37171501
There is no good or bad,just do or don't. They are history. If we have no history what are we? Don't act like you care wether someone does "good or bad" when you don't even care about yourself.a few hours will pass and you won't even think about it. Do you really care what happened to those jews? Or what happened to those Armenians? You don't. You vould care less. But what do i know,right? I bet you care oh so much about everyone who suffers.

>>37171487
I am not hurting them. They are hurting themselves. And i don't believe in anything but the cause and effect that everything has. Its math and science acting as one being,making life itself. Are you willing to say life has any inherent value system when it doesn't? Life is just life. And suffering is a part of it. Not my fault you get to have the long end of the deal.
>>
>>37171585
By acknowledging them, you also acknowledge that the people tbey killed were meaningless because the tyrant's history was more meaningful.

Seriously, get out. By your logic, I can massively kill a bunch of innocent people but thst is a good thing because I made an impact.
>>
>>37171585
Oh so it's the eternal sufferer's fault, and you're the evil bastard. Got it. Now for the last time, get out of this board.

Don't fucking dare claim you believe in peoplr when the first thing you would do is be a first class cunt and do everything possible to ruin thier lives and then go hehe xd cause and effect its their fault hehe hehe bee urself hehe xd
>>
>>37171630
Also bonus points for assuming all who are here don't care about people who suffer. Sometimes, like in the case of that anon that's killing himself thread, the reason he is the way he is is because he cares, unlike you.

Grade N Bait - suitable for normalfag consumption
>>
>>37171630
Did you just assume my world view? Those people that died were just as important as the one who killed them. Stalin is history,he is an example of what not to be. His actions has proven that communism is bad. He was a necessary "evil". "Evil" must exist for there to be "good". Just as suffering must endure if we are to have prosperity.
>>
>>37171675
If a few words on the internet can ruin you maybe you shouldn't be here in the first place. And i am not saying its there fault. I am saying they are ment to. They cant help it. They have to die. They have to feel pain For us lucky few that won't.
>>
>>37171718
When everything is suffering, nothing is meaningful. You just assumed the worldview of others by saying you don't care about people who suffer. We care, but we don't bullshit around and say it's all sunshine and rainbows.

You have a mindset that is a lot like something out of Taoism, where hehe xd it's all just a play for the gods evil is just as fine as good its all equal life is but a play hehe xd

Not wasting anymore time on this bait thread, well played OP.
>>
>>37171758
Admitted he's a troll, NORMIESOUT
>>
>>37171718
>Those people that died were just as important as the one who killed them
Then name them and their importance. Name every victim Arkagas killed in tbe Brazen Bull and why they were important whe Arkagas put them in there just for shits and giggles. Tell me how the sufferig they went through was extremely important and made an impact on the world.
>>
>>37171775
I didnt admit anything. I said i don't suffer like all the rest of you do. I am happy with who i am because i know in the end i am just doing what i as a person am programmed to do. Sorry kiddo.
>>
>>37171802
But importance is relative to time. It may not be important now but it was important then. We are important now. 300 years from now we won't be important as an individual,but as a group. As a generation. As an example of what not to be. Just as he is an example of us not to be him.
>>
>>37171875
Yet you have yet to acknowledge tbe importance of his victims and their contribution. Continue dancing around that with your mental gymnastics.
>>
>>37171906
You'ld never listen anyways.you don't like that someone else has a different view of things that acknowledges others pain as a blessing. It is experience. They as people are important becuase the relative importance they had back then. They aren't important now but back then they were.i can't give you exacts on something that happened so long ago becayse it is not relative to us now. But i am sure you will just say "quit dancing around the subject and give me a concise answer" when i just gave you one.
>>
>>37171995
No you didn't give a concise answer. You continue to dance around it. Name their importance. You have yet to do that. Instead, you do dodge by giving a bullshit answer about time and relevance. That's not naming their importance. The fact is that you fail to acknowledge it thus proving your hypocrisy. If you did, you would acknowledge why their importance and their mark on history. The truth is, they were insignificant and you know it. Stop bullshitting.
>>
>>37172074
They are important,just not now. They had names,feelings just like all of you and because of that they became a small tick in history. If none of them were a part of such a glorious happening then no one would know about it. They are important for making things important. They are a catalyst for arkagas' fame.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.