[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Teeth are literally crumbling in my mouth as I write

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: decay.png (469KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
decay.png
469KB, 936x590px
>Teeth are literally crumbling in my mouth as I write this post

HELP
>>
I remember this thread.

Either shitposting or you have schizophrenia
>>
This is my worst nightmare. How does it get to that point?
>>
>>37169903
the crumbling hasn't stopped, my teeth are much worse than last time. I keep trying to call my doctor but I suffer from anxiety. I can't stop crying whenever I think about this. I haven't left the house in months...
>>
>>37169933
Post a pic of teeth, and we'll be able to help you better
>>
>>37169891
Go to the dentist, make sure to shower and brush. Bring your phone, make no eye contact with anyone. Goodluck bruv.
>>
Go to the dentist senpai, dental pain is painful as fuck. All that Mountain Dew and days of missed teeth brushing has consequences.
>>
does anyone else have dreams about their teeth? like they're stuck together inside your mouth, or falling out after a lot of discomfort?
>>
>>37169891
in your next life remember to brush
>>
File: distant dead stare.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
distant dead stare.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
Man I know how you feel.
I never brushed my teeth in the last 7 years (last brushed when I was 20). This is because I saw a picture online of a toothbrush with the bristles photoshopped to be penises. I got annoyed at the thought my teeth were sluts getting fucked by those dicks so now I don't let them. It is stupid but somehow validates me. My mouth hurts bad, though. I can't use about 1/3 of my teeth for chewing, luckily, they are in the same part of the mouth, and anyway I mostly eat soups and stews for food because poor. I am scared to go to a dentist because of my stupid reason.
>>
>>37169933
Use a TTY relay service.
>>
I went to the dentist the other day and had zero cavities. the slut assistant said 'you must brush and floss regularly to have such good teeth.'
nope.
i never floss and brush maybe 3 times a week.
its all genetics.
fuck fluoride.
>>
dentists are shit, you'll be fine
>>
>>37170121
I've read somewhere that it's really common. I sometimes have a dream where I'm pushing a tooth with my tongue to keep it from falling out but somehow make the situation worse everytime I try.
>>
>>37170170
fucking kek
origonally
>>
File: 1491304496207.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1491304496207.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>brush teeth twice a day
>teeth are still not white
>have a growing cavity
JUST
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.