[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive lost it Im drunk and angry God save my soul.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: close call.jpg (72KB, 820x619px) Image search: [Google]
close call.jpg
72KB, 820x619px
Ive lost it

Im drunk and angry

God save my soul.
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (28KB, 307x422px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
28KB, 307x422px
i just rubbed honey all over my chest i give no fucks

Ive fuckign lost my fucking mind
>>
teII us what happened, anon
>>
File: christ-the-king.jpg (226KB, 789x1252px) Image search: [Google]
christ-the-king.jpg
226KB, 789x1252px
>>37166608
Here you go, OP. I hope this helps you out. You can reach out to Him whenever you want and He'll be there for you.
>>
File: im not going to take it anymore.jpg (28KB, 375x291px) Image search: [Google]
im not going to take it anymore.jpg
28KB, 375x291px
dubs produce next insane action with pics.

This is not /b/ but even robots need hope

trips get nudes with insane action.

Produce or die. no anal action no face
You want? Of course you do
>>
>>37166776
his face always gives me a bad vibe im not sure if i should be reaching out to him
>>
>>37166779
Alright, let's get this sucker rolling.

Buy a rodent of some sort and provide with timestamp.
>>
>>37166776
the sad thign is i am full on christian, im just lost in a world of insanity. Im so done doing good. Im just drunk. I promised two dead souls in a graveyard id come back and know their names and pay my respects. Ive lost hope for sanity and the living.

>>37166793
all money is wasted on booze and luxuries for HER. im FUCKING RETARDED
>>
>>37166788
That's you feeling gross because we are pretty dirty and gross compared to the Son of Man. It's alright, just give it a try. What do you lose by trying?

Also you know that's not nice face. I imagine he was a little browner too.

Also rolling for you to get a pizza and fuck it.
>>
>>37166811
Yeah, her, huh? Tell me more about her, anon. Are you drunk because of "her?"

Rolling again for you to nut on a poptart and eat it.
>>
>>37166831
I would prefer to fuck an eggroll please i dont think thats the reason i have very strong negative vibes bro
>>
>>37166866
Dude how are you getting all these goddamn dubs for yourself. Alright, you can fuck an eggroll. I'll roll for that.

What do you think the reason for your negative vibes is?
>>
>>37166845
i havc eno paropadftg aartret s . hjoly shit um drunkj. I think i hnedd to kgo t osleep
HOly ufck i m durnkj aas fuck

>>37166895
that iwas mtyn e. I dont hafe negatuve ufkvebes. If you vcsaj oulf eevne get ubhfs i would literurtakl fuckin ujgio do anythingt Fucjik
>>
>>37166914
RIP sweet price

Remember to sleep with a backpack on, OP.
>>
>>37166914
nigga fuck off nigga shi im tryna talk with my bro here nigga scadoodle
>>
>>37166937
why7 wiykd iu seeol with a bacjoack onh'/>
>>
>>37166895
Aight bro got that cleared so let's talk. I think the negative vibes are because he may actually be a bad person probably and history has lied to me bro idk whatchu think bout that
>>
>>37166949
if mirando cosgrove wasnt in yip teen titans go i think the election would have taken a different direction because the computer wouldn't reboot otherwise ashley wouldnt get hearburn in her skull and sharks could feed coconut oil to the birds just some food for thought under the 402 symmetrical raven right?
>>
File: comfychan.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
comfychan.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>37166956
I think you just might just be so stupid we should create some reverse MENSA for people like you. How could Jesus have been a bad person? He didn't make anyone follow him around. Apparently between his childhood and his approaching John the Baptist he was so otherwise remarkable that there is nothing we've found written.

Just, like, try it you drunk mess.
>>
>>37167013
This is why Christians are cancer. It's just an idea and you have to make people feel stupid for forming opinions. Asswipe.
>>
>>37167013
it's not entirely impossible for history to be made up of lies, no one even has evidence that jesus was real and everything written in the bible could have been written by humans trying to fool a generation of people. you underestimate how cruel the world really is. you really think that thousands of years of truth were just preserved and no one altered the stories in any way? grow up.
>>
File: is3c1cqxksny.png (468KB, 497x391px) Image search: [Google]
is3c1cqxksny.png
468KB, 497x391px
>>37167045
I wasn't ripping on you for not being Christian, I was ripping on you for thinking that all of history is somehow a lie and Jesus was some kind of evil person. Even people who don't believe in him won't say his philosophy was evil.

Sorry. :(
>>
>>37167097
So being a theorist makes me stupid? That's just how my brain works. I speculate everything.
>>
>>37167097
"Turn the other cheek" basically means that getting cucked is okay.
Are cucks evil? I wouldn't say that, but I think the argument could be made.
>>
>>37167068
Not everybody is an American literalist, anon! We do have some pretty good cohesion with manuscripts from the oldest to our latest translations. Thinking something that has passed through the hands of so many people is literally word for word the divine instruction of God is kind of not what most people do.
>>
File: i am special.jpg (11KB, 157x179px) Image search: [Google]
i am special.jpg
11KB, 157x179px
i am coverd in fuckjing ho-eny

nigger what ??"
I am literallyt cover d in honejy ! Wha ttheu cuck?
>>
>>37167126
Turning the other cheek back then would have been a signal of civil disobedience to a Roman citizen. A nonviolent one at that.

Also is someone still sticking their dick in an eggroll here for dubs or what?
>>
File: Feeling It.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling It.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
I'm currently enjoying cocaine and marijuana, anon. Alcohol makes me feel too dizzy.
>>
>>37167154
I changed my mind and stuck my dick in an onion ring. Sorry.
>>
>>37167176
Doesn't cocaine deteriorate your mind?
>>
Same. What are your troubles anon? I drank to calm the angry, but alas, it only turned the angry into shame and sadness.
>>
>>37167220
sadness only turns to rage. The way it ought to be,. Kill the bad guy, and or the dumb whore.
>>
>>37167190
..in what manner? All drugs have effects on our mind organ, hence why we term them drugs.
>>
>>37167237
I understand the feeling, but violence is not the way out for us anon. Maybe the person who hurts you deserves to be hurt, but once that's done... You're in a lot of trouble, and you've hurt the innocent family members and friends surrounding them. I'm pissed off at a whore right now, but I know somewhere it's better if I just put her behind me and stop caring about her so much.
>>
>>37167238
https://youtu.be/A9AenU9iWEs?t=7m
Does this guy look normal to you? What a PSA
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.