[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on sugar daddies/sugar babies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: slutdra.png (183KB, 1010x804px) Image search: [Google]
slutdra.png
183KB, 1010x804px
Honest thoughts on sugar daddies/sugar babies?
>>
Unless the dude is actually fucking her, it aint worth it. This "pics and vids" shit is for losers. Some rich dude wants to take some college broad out to dinner and give her a bit of money and then fucks her? I see no problem with it.

As for the broad, good for you. Until the boy you like finds out, and he will eventually. Then you will really see that the cost of being a sugar daddy is more than having some old dude's cock in your mouth.
>>
>>37166007
* Cost of being a sugar BABY *
>>
It's a great thing to have. But that picture is just a camwhore, not a sugar baby.

t. Sugar daddy
>>
File: sugar daddy1.png (195KB, 939x1025px) Image search: [Google]
sugar daddy1.png
195KB, 939x1025px
>>37166028
What's it like being a sugar daddy? Got any stories m8?
>>
>>37166007
>Cost of being a sugar baby

Only in real life even literal whores find some numale cuck who'll marry them and say they love them
>>
>>37166053
It's great. It's like having multiple fwb's, none of the downsides of having a gf (relationshit drama etc). I currently have 4 girls I can message asking if she's free on a certain weekend and then go somewhere nice together. Sex. And depending on the girl I give her an allowance at the end.
>>
This is why OkStupid is for the absolute lowest crummy males and "females"
>>
>>37165943
>facesitting

Yeah, I want the canal that many, many dicks has came in to be on top of my face.
>>
>>37166177
If the first thing that comes to your mind is cocks of other males... I have news for you about your sexual orientation.
>>
>>37166224
When she says things like "What's the difference between a joke and 10 cocks, I can't get the joke", yeah, her disgusting cumbag of a pussy kind of crosses my mind.
>>
The people that pay for this deserve the trash they're buying.
>>
>>37166555
Who the hell pays for nudes? If that bitch is not spreading her legs she ain't getting a cent.
>>
>>37165943
I've been offered a lot of times. I used to consider it but I kinda found a guy who likes me but hes focusing on his career and im helping him and we will get together when hes more stable.
>>
>>37166631
kek you're his backup plan when stacy rejects him

protip
it's never the right time to date if you keep focusing on goals, you have to finish them together or you'll be waiting a while

t. 30yr male
>>
I just need a way to pay for my good Christian education.....I-I'll try anything annon
>>
>>37167548
Location and how much are you asking for allowance per month?
>>
Chicago
And honestly anything would help....I just need money for food
>>
>>37167673
Much too far. You should create an account on SeekingArrangement to find someone.
>>
Understandable, have a nice day annon
>>
Back in the day, this was called marriage and she'd at least bear his children.
>>
A bunch of my friends do sugar baby/ camwhore stuff. I didn't wanna use my photos so one of my friends said I could use hers to get on a chat for pay website, but then I chickened out because the men on them had weird profiles and I'm not that desperate for cash. I think it's funny though. Some of my friends got paid hundreds of dollars without even sending nudes or anything. A couple of them are under aged and just lie about it when they look for sugar daddies.
>>
>>37167840
>the men on them had weird profiles

Explain
>>
>>37167840
You are all garbage. All of you
>>
>>37167840
Sugar baby is not being a camwhore. It's a totally different thing. Your friends are just camwhores, not sugar babies. Sugar baby means meeting in real life and having sex.
>>
>>37167911
The site was supposed to be for chatting only, kind of like a practice dating thing, but a lot of the male profiles were offering money for sex, "free" drugs, insinuating violent scenarios, included highly creepy photos.

>>37167923
No, I think we're all pretty great and I respect my friends very much.
>>
>>37167952
>Sugar baby means meeting in real life and having sex.

My friends do both sugaring and camwhoring, I'm not implying they're the same. They don't have sex for money though, that's prostitution. They just go on dates. Like I said, a couple of them are under aged and think old men are gross, but one of them got lucky and found a 19 yo sugar daddy.
>>
>>37167984
>>37168012

I couldn't give two shits what you think or how much you respect your friends
>>
>>37168025
Maybe anon was the garbage all along.
>>
>>37168012
Oh boy, your friends are pulling obvious lies and you're swallowing it all. Sugar babies have sex with their sugar daddies. There are nearly no exceptions. Think about it for just one second, why would any sugar daddy pay a girl for a date if he doesn't get sex out of it? There are lots of girls who will have no problem having sex, so sugar daddies will date them instead.

Your friends are whores. They are having sex.
>>
>>37168012
>19 yo sugar daddy

Sweetie... you clearly don't know what a sugar daddy is.
>>
>>37168075
A lot of men look for sex, but they just ignore those ones. You'd be surprised what men will do just for companionship. Sometimes they get money just because men want to support a young girl, like it makes them feel good to be subservient in that way. My friends have no reason to lie about it anyway, they brag about dropping bfs and other stuff. We're not moralfags about prostitution.
>>
>>37168163
He gives her money to go on dates with him.
>>
>>37168075
>Why would any male pay a girl for a date

Even male friends do this for their female friends.
>>
>>37165943
>tfw no sugar mommy milf
>>
>>37168167
>Sometimes they get money just because men want to support a young girl, like it makes them feel good to be subservient in that way.

Pretty sure they're masculine enough to feel supporting a girl as natural
>>
>>37168075
You are actually dumb. Kys bitter virgin
>>
>>37168167
And sugar daddies ignore "sugar babies" who will not have sex. Simple as that. There are a few exceptions but they are rare. Mostly it would be men who are old and impotent. Whenever you see stories about girls who claim they get lots of money just for going on dates and never have sex, they are usually made up.
>>
>>37168201
Did you reply to the wrong post? If you didn't, then you have just revealed you have an extremely low IQ and are obviously an angry basement-dwelling virgin NEET.
>>
>>37168210
>there are a few exceptions but they are rare

Not that rare, lol. There are so many men looking that it's easy for them to find someone
>>
>>37168167
I'm a sugar daddy and I like supporting young girls. But you're mistaken if you think I'd give any support to a girl who isn't going to satisfy me sexually. No self-respecting sugar daddy would.
>>
>>37168244
You're thinking that all these desperate NEETs on /r9k/ could be called sugar daddies. Sure, they'll take girls on dates and buy them gifts with their meager neetbux and not expect sex.

Sugar daddies who have the money to actually treat a girl didn't get rich by wasting their time and money on frivolous things. They demand something in return for their money and time.
>>
>>37168245
Dude, you're not every one of these men. I never claimed what any singular man would or wouldn't do, lol. Why are you trying to prove that you have self-respect
>>
>>37168266
I'm not talking about NEETs. My friends don't use this site or look for bitter virgin men. There are men who don't ask for sex, and my friends know where to find them
>>
>>37168282
Unless you're making really good money, why don't you just follow your friends' example and find a sugar daddy? It's literally easy mode.
>>
>>37168701
I personally don't agree with pre-marital sex, and I wouldn't want to date someone I don't genuinely like. Money is a non-issue for me.
>>
>>37168701
>easy mode

It's not. You need luck and search a lot to find a decent sugar daddy. Afterwards, if you want serious financial and material support, you will need to spread your legs.
>>
>>37168728
Boo fucking hoo. Some of us have to search for a JOB.

EASYMODE
A
S
Y
M
O
D
E
>>
All men pay for sex regardless. This way just cuts out a lot of the relationship bullshit you may not want to deal with.

The practice is basically an open market in Tokyo. There's a street where girls just hang out, a salaryman will come along ask one girl to hang out and off they go. He forgets about his stressful job and she gets a new keychain fob. Win Win.
>>
>>37168753
It's possible to find gay sugar daddies. You just need to spread your boipuccy for him. Easy mode.
>>
>>37166146
This guy gets it. Plus there are fucktons of dudes competing for a small pool of "bottom-of-the-barrel" chicks.

Shit site desu.
>>
>tfw no older woman to pleasure and leech off

it's not fair
>>
>>37168838

NEET pls. You couldnt give an older woman anything she couldn't pay for somewhere else. Why would she go for you?
>>
>>37168862
paying for sex is too impersonal desu
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.