[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, why is there a fold of skin around your penis? Oh my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: grossed-out-girl.jpg (48KB, 646x400px) Image search: [Google]
grossed-out-girl.jpg
48KB, 646x400px
>Anon, why is there a fold of skin around your penis? Oh my god, it's disgusting! No wonder you're a virgin. No girl will ever touch that unless you get it removed!
>>
if you're going to make role play threads you may as well post girls that are somewhat attractive
>>
File: 1487564632062.jpg (480KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487564632062.jpg
480KB, 2000x1500px
>No girl will ever touch that unless you get it removed!

Haha, yeah, sure.
>>
>be the first of a murican girl
>years later she tells you in a drunk rant that you ruined her
>she sees at cut-fag dicks and think they look broken
>she misses playing with a foreskin during afterglow

Feels good mang.
>>
File: rmbm.jpg (27KB, 359x432px) Image search: [Google]
rmbm.jpg
27KB, 359x432px
>>37166033

>The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision.

The Guide of the Perplexed, by Moses Maimonides, 1190 A.D. translated by Shlomo Pines. University of Chicago, 1963.
>>
>be me
>have foreskin
>have wed with females
>no one cares
>feelsgoodman.jpg

I would like to take a kkkent of cilence for my fallen brethren who have had their gentians mutilatd in the name of religion.

You guys don't deserve that. You had no choice. I'm sorry that happened.
>>
>>37165909

being uncut

- no need for lube
- visually looks bette

being cut

>dry desert dick that looks like a mottled bit of flesh hanging out of a sharks mouth
>literally cannot jerk off without lube
>reduced sensation due to removal of most sensitive parts
>was literally castrated by an idea that the man who invented cornflakes supported.
>>
File: bottle-gentian-100_3789.jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bottle-gentian-100_3789.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
>>37166151

I hate when people mutilate my gentians. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FLOWERBED NORMANS. REEEEEEE
>>
File: that feel angry.jpg (62KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
that feel angry.jpg
62KB, 601x601px
>>37165959
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE LOVES THAT PENIS SO MUCH

NO GIRL WILL EVER LOVE MY PENIS LIKE THAT

WHY IS LIFE LIKE THIS
>>
File: img.jpg.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>37166155

>literally cannot jerk off without lube

Not all circumcisions are that tight.
>>
File: 1486690905291.jpg (173KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486690905291.jpg
173KB, 540x540px
>removing tens of thousands of nerve endings
>>
>>37166189
>Cutting your son's skin
Amerilards are subhumans
>>
File: I WANT HIM TO FEEL IT.png (10KB, 472x92px) Image search: [Google]
I WANT HIM TO FEEL IT.png
10KB, 472x92px
>>37166409

It gets worse. This is a profoundly sick society.
>>
>>37166264
I have my foreskin and it's still impossible for me to climax from sex
>>
>>37166672

At least you can masturbate with your foreskin and you're not stuck with a penis that is constantly clamping around its own internals and squeezing the life out of it.

Being cut tight sucks.
>>
>>37166155

Cutfags will NEVER know the pleasures of sexual stimulation the way nature and God intended.

>"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but it still feels good for me!!"

Face it kiddo, you're half a person and those who know you're a cut fag will treat you with less respect as such. Please remove yourself from the gene pool of betas who continue this barbaric practice on others.
>>
>>37166766
If that's the way god intended, why did he demand they be cut off when he made a covenant with Abraham?
>>
>>37166885
Well, it was a way to sign the covenant, so it's sort of a sacrifice. Also contrary to what some americans might say, it's not required for christians.
>>
>>37165909
It's called foreskin you american bitch it serves the purposes of...

wait what are those flaps in your pussy...they look like an arbyss sandwish!
>>
Shut up, kike.
Not falling for your shit.
>>
>>37166264
Not just that
>removing the gliding mechanism of the penis
>removing the protective sheath of the penis making the head callus
>making it hard to masturbate without lube
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.