[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else on here get vagina envy? l don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Wet Pussy Orgasm.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wet Pussy Orgasm.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Does anyone else on here get vagina envy?

l don't think I really want to be a woman, per se, but l look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me deepIy depressed... It feels like biology and my body have betrayed me.
>>
mods need to sticky this
>>
>>37163048
You fa... I don't even know what to cal you
>>
>>37163048
You need to start taking the girl pills you closeted tranny
>>
>>37163996
cyanide pills would be better
>>
>>37163048
any lip readers here? what is it saying?
>>
>>37163048

Males can have multiple orgasms, maybe you aren't trying enough.
>>
HOW MANY FUCKINNG TIMES WHILE YOU MAKE THIS FUCKING THREAD

ok at this point he's just doing it to piss me off
>>
>>37164419
>HOW MANY FUCKINNG TIMES WHILE YOU MAKE THIS FUCKING THREAD
>ok at this point he's just doing it to piss me off
chill
>>
>>37164317
"Chads only... Keep out..."
>>
>>37163048
Vagina Envy: The one-man general. What is it you like about talking to yourself so much?
>>
I don't envy the vagina so much as the ease with which they can find someone who wants to have sex with them.
>>
>>37166119
I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding a dude willing to fuck you.
>>
I've never really been that concerned about my own sexual pleasure, and the drawbacks of having a moist orifice that sometimes bleeds instead of a low maintenance benis outweighs any benefits I see.

Regardless, those orgasmic contractions are almost hypnotic to watch,, and I would like to feel them clamping down on my penis.
>>
>>37166133
It's pretty hard desu I've catfished a bunch of dudes on here pretending to be a man and it's harder than you'd think to get even lewd roleplays off them if you don't have a dick to send
>>
>>37166133
I guess to clarify, the ease with which they can find someone of their desired sex to fuck them. I guess by that logic I also envy gay guys. Because you're right.
>>
>>37166166

Gay guys can go on Grindr or whatever and get whatever they want in a couple of hours. They don't need to do lewd roleplays.

It's probably the easiest for straight women to get laid, followed by gay men and lesbians, and then straight men. The only real group there that ever really has a problem longterm seems to be straight men. There are a lot of guys, especially on here, that simply cannot find someone willing to have sex with them.
>>
>>37166166
That's not to say that it's super simple for a woman or a gay man to find and have a relationship with a successful, attractive, and loyal man. As far as sex goes though, women and gay men have it easy.
>>
>>37163048
>I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms.

Google "prostate orgasm." No need to thank me.

Prostate orgasms are so unbelievably fucking good that it makes me feel sorry for women.
>>
>>37166166
>pretending to be a man
Excuse me but what the fuck? Am i reading this correct?
>>
>>37166648
Wow, a girl pretended to be a gay man. Amazing, never seen before.

Who gives a fuck you dumbshit?
>>
>>37166166
You say that like pictures of dicks are hard to come by.
>>
>>37166836
Why would they do that? Just be yourself, im sure they'd rp with "her" if she posted vag
>>
>>37166994
because gays and gay sex is hot
obviously
>>
File: 1474427786037.png (43KB, 717x628px) Image search: [Google]
1474427786037.png
43KB, 717x628px
>>37167217
>because gays and gay sex is hot
>>
>>37167551
and they never know how often I've got off to their gay lust
>>
I wish i had a vagina to eat, if you know what i mean
>>
>>37163048
>l don't think I really want to be a woman, per se, but l look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me deepIy depressed... It feels like biology and my body have betrayed me.

Everything you have just mentioned can be applied to a male if you consider prostate orgasms.
It's literally possible to have multiple of them if you don't play with your meat stick.

Keep lurking
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.