[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls mean by these words when speaking about a guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Reac 171.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 171.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>obsessive
>creepy
>controlling
>manipulative
>misogynistic

Go into detail not some >it means they're not Chad!

(Though that might not be far from the truth for some girls)
>>
It means you are doing it right, so of course they hate it.
>>
>>37157509
>>it means they're not Chad!

But that's totally the case. If girls call you those things, then it's not because you're doing something wrong, it's because you're not the right person.
>>
>>37157580
This, you have to catch the undertones.

She's not upset you're that way, she's upset that you're not the guy she wants to fuck whose like that. Women don't give a shit that you're a pig unless you're a pig she doesn't wanna fuck.
>>
they mean either ugly or socially inept
>>
>obsessive
you pay too much attention to her and don't ignore her enough also you're not attractive
>creepy
you do things that are weird because you're not attractive
>controlling
you do want her to do things but she doesn't want to because you're not attractive
>manipulative
you play minds games and she doesn't go along with it because you're not attractive
>misogynistic
you said something a little politically correct and it bothers her because you're not attractive
>>
>>37157509
it means they saw through your bullshit and you're probably either one of those things, you dumb fucking frog. You're not as cool or smart as you think you are
>>
>obsessive
Wants to spend more time with me than I want to
>creepy
ugly and showing an interest in me
>controlling
might be true, but probably means 'not a push over'
>manipulative
feminine/shows emotions
>misogynistic
"pointed out my flaws, must hate all women because I'm perfect"
>>
Literally the only one of these that means your not chad is creepy. The rest are self explanatory. I'm guessing you don't give a shit about any women's actual thoughts and you just want them to need you.
>>
File: Reac 159.jpg (69KB, 518x750px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 159.jpg
69KB, 518x750px
>>37157719
>>37157692

I've never been called these, but it seems women throw these words around a lot. I want to know what they mean.
>>
>>37158093
>tfw you're such a misogynist you can't think that maybe these are applied in a valid way ever
>>
none of these apply if they are attracted to you. if they aren't attracted to you they say shit like that to avoid saying that you are just ugly, because that's the only thing that matters
>>
>>37157509
Means you failed some sort of nebulous ill defined standard and they need to justify it nine times out of ten.

If a woman says these words to you and won't then explain what she means, just walk.
>>
File: Reac 39.jpg (24KB, 427x384px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 39.jpg
24KB, 427x384px
>>37158146
I never said or implied that.
>>
>>37157509
>obsessive
Expects loyalty in his partner
>creepy
Ugly, beta, very un-threatning/harmless
>controlling
He wants control over his own property/times/money
>manipulative
expects their partner to have empathy towards him
>misogynistic
does not obey to every demand
>>
Ryuko is cute. My gf is kind of similar to Ryuko in multiple ways. My gf is also a mysogynist.

Coincidence?
>>
>>37157509
>Obsessive
It means you fixate on something to point where it makes her feel uncomfortable. Usually it will mean focussing on her too much.
>Creepy
This can mean pretty much anything. Most of the time, it's used over some really trivial shit. You get socially awkward or quiet guys described as creepy a lot. To be called creepy, you have to be subpar at interacting with people, and of course, unattractive.
>Controlling
You frequently try to force her to do things she doesn't want to. You might also never give her space, or want to know where is/what she is doing at every moment.
>Manipulative
Very similar to controlling. However, instead of telling her to "Do this" when she doesn't want to, she means you try and trick/guilt her into doing something instead. A controlling person would be upfront about wanting to have power over her and being intrusive. A manipulative person would do it subtly.
>Misogynistic
This is very vague as well. It can mean anything from actually hating to women, to disagreeing with her views on abortion, to just saying something which she doesn't like. Just to give you an example, guys complaining about not having a gf, and not really saying anything particularly offensive, get called misogynistic a lot.

Obsessive, controlling, and manipulative are legit terms that pretty much describe what you expect them to. Creepy is just a label stuck on unattractive guys and isn't really an honest term because it accuses them of doing something wrong when they haven't. Misogynistic can be legit, when it means actually hating women, but women abuse this term a lot and often you'll see it used in instances where they just disagree with somebody's viewpoint.
>>
File: Reac 117.png (160KB, 638x606px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 117.png
160KB, 638x606px
>>37159041
Post pics pls.

This comment is now original.
>>
File: Reac 146.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 146.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
>>37159098
Quality post.

Originininini.
>>
>>37159126
She's on r9k on a daily basis and absolutely doesn't want her pics posted, nor do I think its a good idea.
>>
>obsessive
He has no life so spending more time together is boring as fuck.
>creepy
He's not sexy or remotely good looking.
>controlling
He talks more than he listens and his opinion is garbage and boundaries not worth respecting.
>manipulative
He does things that make her feel bad, regardless of whether or not it's intentionally to get something.
>misogynistic
If she's angry, she wants to tie you up and ride your dick bareback and feel the power of forcefully taking your seed from you inside her, but you're stuck in the 50's. If she says it with little emotion, you actually have a negative unrealistic view of women and she wants nothing to do with you.
>>
File: Reac 160.png (268KB, 599x667px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 160.png
268KB, 599x667px
>>37159452
Can you describe her in detail then?
>>
>obsessive
knows my name
>creepy
is ugly
>controlling
is not a doormat
>manipulative
any ugly creep who acts nice, they must have an an ulterior motive
>misogynistic
anyone who acts like an alpha but doesn't look like one
>>
>>37157656
this. Mostly ugly though.
>>
The first four probably mean you're trying too hard. Women are attracted to masculinity, and if you give a single woman too much attention before she becomes attached to you, it'll put her off, because showing your emotions as opposed to stoicism is perceived as effeminate. As for the "misogynistic" part, a lot of women kind of throw it around, basically just means they don't like you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.