[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like h3h3? I enjoy watching Ethan's videos. I caught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ethan and hila.jpg (81KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
ethan and hila.jpg
81KB, 750x423px
Do you like h3h3? I enjoy watching Ethan's videos. I caught the last part of their most recent podcast on Twitch and really enjoyed it.
>>
>>37157216
I lost hope for them after the 20 videos about youtube dying and we need your help because we aren't making money anymore. then they take a vacation to Sweden. I will no longer be jebaited.
>>
They're pretty good. Almost all of YouTube is garbage but they manage to stay in the top .0001% most of the time.
>>
Always complaining about YouTube drama for click bait. Fucking greedy no talent
>>
>>37157314
Even though they're likable jews, they're still jews.

Rembmer that, anon.
>>
File: 1461605109271.jpg (117KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
1461605109271.jpg
117KB, 800x682px
Just a couple of losers who are both over 30, childless and don't have secure jobs. Like, come on their channel won't last another 5 years. What are they gonna do when they're 40?

Either way they'll probably get divorced soon too as the wide eyed bitch never looks interested in any of the videos, she looks like a mother taking her Tard Son too Legoland. She doesn't want too be there and she wishes who she was with was different but she's stuck with him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>37157216
I like them. The developers for payday 2 are making a character DLC where all the money goes to them fighting their legal fees. I like their personalites,
>>
>>37157216
Used to love them, but then they stopped being funny and flooded me with shit fucking videos every day of the week about a year and a half ago so I stopped watching them. It's funny how once they blew up they just stopped trying.
Hila has no charisma and shouldn't be in front of the camera, and Ethan doesn't actually have the imagination to create original skits (does he even do that? it seems like it's a blog channel at this point).
When Ethan was making reaction videos he was funny and had something to say, but with his original content it's just vapid and unfunny, he's become the type of channel he would've scoffed at three or four years ago
>>
>>37157468
Couldn't have said it better myself. He changed when he moved to New York, the LA move killed the channel. Once they got used to the cushioned lifestyle they became so unrelatable and the content now reflects that.
>>
>>37157468
Yep, the old reaction videos are a million times better than the new bullshit. For a while I thought my sense of humor was changing since I didn't find him funny anymore, then I went back and rewatched some of the old vids and realized he just stopped being anywhere near as funny.

I don't really think those reaction videos would have been sustainable in the long run either, though
>>
>>37157413
she couldnt be in the US without him. so she needs to stick with him a couple more years
>>
>>37157216

No. They're jewish fucknuggets.
>>
File: z8kvlyeu7esy.jpg (131KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
z8kvlyeu7esy.jpg
131KB, 1200x800px
Who here /ice/?
>>
File: 1483038945017.png (41KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1483038945017.png
41KB, 350x350px
>the video on how they met
>will never know that feel
>>
>>37157585
Whoever that guy is, he looks like an insufferable humongous faggot
>>
>>37157585
Isn't he just an attention whoring twitch streamer? Why do people like him? His face is so punchable.
>>
>>37157314
yeah though to be fair all of youtube is doing this shit. these people all live in very nice homes in rich neighborhoods and expect us to feel sorry for them
>>
>>37157216
He became less and less funny until I couldnt keep watching just because I like him

I still wish him the best I guess
>>
>>37157216
fuck, Hila is so attractive, I like her HUUUGE eyes
>>
>>37157371
They made me realize that literally all jews are the same and stereotypes exist for a reason. They dont know it themselves but they are natural manipulators.
>>
File: matthosszone.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
matthosszone.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
This is the video they're being sued over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veqmQK4mxNg
>>
>>37157333

Fucking jews right hahahah
>>
This thread makes me feel old and out of touch. I'm barely 27 and I have no idea who any of these people are
>>
I like their chemistry. Makes me long for someone I can call both my best friend and my wife.
I know they're a meme at this point but I used to like watching their reaction videos.
>>
>>37157216
Why does this fuck keep being posted and why is that horse tranny turning me on?
>>
>>37157216
annoying unfunny reddit crap just like all youtubers with a sizable fanbase

every second utterance of his is "dude aechchhh dude" and i dont know why he bothers adding her in his videos because everything she says is completely incoherent
>>
I like their videos. They seem like good people, especially Hila.
>>
>>37160155
You're just saying that because you want to pound her middle aged jewish pussy.
>>
File: 1487208716024.jpg (112KB, 1015x728px) Image search: [Google]
1487208716024.jpg
112KB, 1015x728px
>>37157620
Yeah that story was sweet. I want those feels
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.