[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /r9k/ ever been in a fight or a brawl etc? Did you win? Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1478706822591.jpg (148KB, 849x694px) Image search: [Google]
1478706822591.jpg
148KB, 849x694px
Has /r9k/ ever been in a fight or a brawl etc? Did you win? Any grievous injuries? Did it feel good to hit somebody?
>>
I twisted a kid's nipples one too many times in middle school, and he kicked me to the floor.

I learned my lesson that day.
>>
>>37157197
I used to throw shit at people from out of my car windows with my friends and blow up mailboxes. Shit was fun, and you can't get sued for it unless you're stupid enough to get caught. That's what dark, remote roads on the outskirts of city are for.
>>
>>37157197
lots of fights
just stiches and dislocated joints (fingers mostly)
you can take much more than you can imagine...
>>
File: IMG_1679.jpg (251KB, 1125x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.jpg
251KB, 1125x1000px
I've been a few including one where I got sucker punched multiple times by a nigger and he didn't even knock me out kek. Little noodle armed faggot.

Only been in a handful of fights though but won them. Feels damn good when you land a perfectly square shot in someone's face and feel it crunch behind your knuckles not gonna lie.
>>
File: brazillian_with_binoculars.jpg (195KB, 919x960px) Image search: [Google]
brazillian_with_binoculars.jpg
195KB, 919x960px
Been in a few. Call me edgy, but i love fights. Got a small scar under my right eye from one
>>
I was almost in one in middle school but I struck a bunch of anime battle poses and everyone thought I knew karate and he didn't mess with me
>>
>>37157197
no

some kid in middle school pantsed me in the locker room and then i almost got him suspended after snitching

in hindsight i probably could've kicked his ass but violence is never the answer
>>
Some turkroach kicked me from behind once.
I got knocked down because I wasn't expecting it but he fucked off right after and I wasn't really hurt except for some scratches on my hands.
>>
The few times someone started talking shit to me and getting into my face i pushed them into the wall and they backed off immidiately.
Im kinda waiting for someone to start a fight, want to try myself out
>>
I got several time in a brawl and I have two brothers which I used to fight often. Last time was in the army. I hate it, but it feels great and helps really to release stress. But most times I'm too much of a pussy to fight.
>>
>>37157197
Been in a few fights, some were done for fun but I've lost practically most of them

One was with the cops, I think fighting and those who engage or provoke fights are idiots who only spread misfortune

Sparring can be fun as a form of art

Arguments too, I guess what I dislike the most is people who initiate them and here I am responding to a post on 4chan
>>
File: 1491927618848.jpg (104KB, 796x744px) Image search: [Google]
1491927618848.jpg
104KB, 796x744px
got kicked from a school for getting into one
i was in highschool
this teachers pet is always being a asshole to people
he was being a ass to me for like 2 terms now
he shoves me in a hallway and i turn around and smack him in the head
fight starts from there
he didn't do much i beat his ass
gave him a bleeding mouth
he runs off and tells a teacher
he made up the whole story and didnt tell one bit truth about it
made it look like i was bullying him
he was a teachers pet as i said
i got in shit for it
got kicked from school
>>
File: 1494516541905.png (28KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1494516541905.png
28KB, 1027x731px
>>37157197
To be honest i'd love to get into fight more often, the adrenaline rush from each hit taken/landed is something you can't express in words
But as much as i try to get fights, people always get in the way and i'm left with blue balls at the end of the day.
>>
I'm definitely not the type to start fights and if I see one coming I always try to avoid it.
That's especially hard when you're on coke though.
I was 18 then, 1m82 68kg didn't look like much, but I'd been doing kickboxing for 4 years. I was outside the only club in my town smoking a cigarette with a friend. Both prangin out on coke, drunk guy comes up to me, starts talking all provocative like. Asking if the alcohol stain on my shirt was my friends cum, shit like that.
I talk shit back, couldn't help myself. He pushed me once, I gave him a right elbow literally full force, right on the side of the jaw.
I saw his eyes roll back, he just fell like a rock, out cold.
I just stood there high off my nuts looking at him, feeling like fucking Tony Montana
>>
>>37157197
I am a boxer and get assigned a sparringnpartner from other gyms sometimes but that's about it. Gets awkward when it is a woman tho
>>
>>37157197
Got in a fight during late elementary and middle school a lot. Mostly in the locker room. I bit a kids dick once and people stopped fucking with me for a while.
>>
>>37157484
>but violence is never the answer
kill yourself numale.
>>
>>37157197
Once, kinda. I was still in high-school. We just kinda shoved each other around and he threw a punch that connected. I then reported him to the grade head and nothing really came of it.
>>
>Got my ass whooped by a nigger in middle school
>started boxing in high school
>spar pretty much every day
>9-2 in amateur boxing
>been in 1 fight since I started boxing
>avenged my loss to a nigger by knocking another one out in 4 shots
>>
>>37158861
>I then reported him to the grade head and nothing really came of it.
Bet you wish you'd punched him back instead.
>>
>>37158746
ive being thinking of getting into some sort of martial arts stuff
kickboxing any good?
>>
>>37159081
is kickboxing any good?
try not talking like a retard you dumb faggot
>>
File: IMG_2985.jpg (97KB, 521x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2985.jpg
97KB, 521x427px
I've always wanted to be in a fight. I worked out since i was 13 but never fought anyone ever. The tension that i have now built up drives me insane
>>
>>37159081
Yea it's really good. It's a little slow at first but when you start practicing more complex jutsu's it really picks up.

I just mastered raging wild faggot jutsu.
>>
I got beat up by a woman in University in my first and only fight.
>>
>>37157197
Once, some guy thought it would be funny to punch a beta in face. Tried to laugh it off and not escalate the situation. He punched me again and I punched back. I had a bruised lip, he had to get 13 stitches and somehow lost his wallet while going down. It wasn't until afterwards that I realized several people had gathered around, some filming, treating me like the aggressor, but didn't dare touching me. Felt quite alpha.
>>
>>37157197
I won every brawl I got into, I'm bulky as hell from nature and get extremely aggressive, it's like I snap totally and just want to kill the attacker. The crow always goes full silent when I hit the shit out of the faggot bully who tried his luck, some people tried to hang out with me after I hit the shit out of the bullies but I always just kept ignoring them.

I'm a manlet btw but my napoleon power saved me many fights.

Thanks Napoleon
>>
File: challengeaccepted.jpg (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
challengeaccepted.jpg
8KB, 400x300px
>Me, 15 yo freshman
>Senior wrestler douche walks up to me out of nowhere
>Says "You're a curly headed fuck, Anon!"
>immediately see red
>only red
>don't remember what happens here
>Look around, glasses on the ground and blood is all over the place
>Senior kid screaming "FUCK YOU, ANON! I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!"
>Pick glasses up off the ground, they're bent
>Say "You motherfucker, you bent my glasses."
>Attempt to leave the school because it was at the end of the day
>Stopped by school principal and security guard
>End up a legend at my school, people shaking my hand and telling me what a service I've done
>Nobody fucks with me after that
>I later realize that he was making a reference to the movie Step Brothers
>Don't regret it, he was a douche.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.