[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw r9k hates you for having fun in university You all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0189.jpg (28KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
28KB, 448x299px
>tfw r9k hates you for having fun in university

You all could have had fun too if you tried.
>>
This is true about a lot of aspects of this board. They hate anything they're bitter that they can't have. That includes women.
>>
>>37156651
I did genuinely try asshole. I've tried every goddamn year. And you know what happens? The people I try to hang out with who party never invite me back. There's no point in trying to brute force a life style if it doesn't fit your personality.
>>
File: 1484248590077.png (307KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1484248590077.png
307KB, 550x535px
lmao i love fun. fun is the best. i like it when everything is fun. just fun me up famalampai.

a moment can last forever
>>
i didn't have fun for first year and for most of second year

3rd and 4th year were probably the best years of my life
>>
>>37156651
I hate it because university is supposed to be about academics, rather than being a playschool for adults.
>>
>>37156711
You clearly didn't try hard enough. You should have just invited yourself to their parties and show up with beer.
>>
>>37156781
I did. Freshman year fringe friends from high school invited me to come out with them. I personally refused at the time to drink underage. So I declined all the alcohol they offered me. They tried really fucking hard to get me to drink. It was entertaining to watch them tal while drunk but I hardly spoke up because I prefer watching. Needless to say I never got invited out again. Sophomore year I got an apartment with 2 of the fringe friends and one of their new friends. The new guy was always throwing small parties at our apartment for his friends. Like 6 people max not including the 4 of us who lived there. I would come out say hi to the people. Listen to the convo. Then fuck off back to my room. I had learned from freshman year partying wasn't really my thing. I don't find it entertaining. I prefer one on one social interactions. But anyways apparently one of those girls he always brought over had taken a liking to me. She liked shy quiet nerdy guys, or so she and my roommate said. So now I had incentive to go out there and "participate". This girl really did like me. We got somewhat close and she slept in my bed one night. We didn't fuck because she was drunk. But I fondled her and she was grinding on me and we cuddled during the night. Shortly after that night she invited me to a party at her house. I went because I actually liked this girl and wanted to date her. It seemed like that was where we were heading. I go to the party hang out with her. Don't really talk that much because I prefer watching. But I had a decent time. Some people were sleeping over and I was obviously invited to sleep over since me and this girl were a thing. But instead of us sleeping together in the same bed she said "sorry but I'm going to sleep with Brianna. She got really drunk and wants to sleep with me. I'm really sorry because I wanted to sleep with you tonight. I was hoping we would but she's being a bitch and doesn't want to sleep anywhere else".
>>
>>37156781
>>37157222
Part 2

Needless to say I cried myself to sleep that night. And our relationship or whatever it was died off after that night. She soon hooked up with her ex boyfriend. I was just a rebound for her. Now we get to junior year. I moved into a new apartment with 3 random roommates. They are all Chads by blind luck. At the beginning of the semester they invited me to drink with them. Go out to parties. I reluctantly agreee due to my past experiences. The first night was ok. I drank a little but mostly watched. Of course no one talked to me except my roommates occasionally. It wasn't that fun. Like I've said before partying isn't for me. I went out with them one more time because just maybe this time would be different. I wasnt yet 21 and am firmly against fake IDs. They wanted to go to bars and clubs. Most of them were 21 and the ones who didn't had fakes. I told them I was not 21 and didn't have a fake. So they decided to go to 18 and over bars/clubs. Well after "pre gaming" we arrive at this 18 and up place. We wait in line to get in. I'm nervous because it's my first time at a bar/club and I'm wondering if it really is 18 and up and if they will actually let me in. Well they all get in and I'm the last in line for our group. But before I can get in the bouncers say it's now 21 and up. So I can't get in and I sat outside of the bar for 3 hours waiting for them to finish having their fun. Fuck you asshole I damn well tried and I got burned every fucking time.
>>
Someone better read all that shit I wrote because it took a while and it made me fucking cry. That girl from sophomore year really broke my heart and emotionally fucked me up. It's honestly what pushed me to become a regular on /r9k/. And once again fuck that asshole who said I didn't try. I fucking tried and it always ended up biting me in the ass or fucking me over. And the worst part is, I'm going to try again senior with new hope and the same shit is going to happen.
>>
>>37156651
HOW DO I FIX THIS? I HAVE BASIC LIGHT CONVERSATIONS WITH CLASSMATES BUT THAT'S IT
>>
>>37157311
It was too long so i didn't read it lol
>>
>>37157222
>>37157249
>>37157311
I read the whole thing, anon. I'm sorry that it happened to you. On the bright side, you know that a woman has been attracted to you before. It could happen again.
>>
File: 1448058146279s.jpg (5KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1448058146279s.jpg
5KB, 250x214px
>>37157222
>>37157249
>>37157311
I read it and it made me sad. Though you definitely had some good fun in there, Anon. Some people don't even get invited to these.

>>37157339
faggot
>>
>>37157311
I did read it, happened to me in the first year with a chad, the secret for this kind of shit is going out one two times a month by saying you don't have money to go.
when you go you drink like no tomorrow or fake doing it.
people will not really like you llike normalfags do with witheacher, but you will earn a reputation and a legend like status, and that is the best you can get since imagination is very fertile with most people.
some guys saw me groping a girl and now they say i fucked her in the party ( that is not true since i am khv).
you just need to fuel the imagination of the normans.
>>
>>37157320

tfw university is meant to get a degree after studying hard

tfw university is not a whore-filled place to have free sex
>>
>>37157522
>wanting status
No thanks, that is idiotic.
>>
>>37156651
university isn't for fun, go ahead and waste your money stupid fucking normie
>>
>>37157311
>I fondled her and she was grinding on me
Shut the fuck up you fucking chad!
>>
>>37157591
with that status i landed good colleagues that make my works.
you can even land girls but my uni doesn't have much since it is stem.
>>
>>37156698
Women are hoors though
>>
great.

people thinking 'fun' equals going to bars to waste theirselves
>>
>AHAHAHA FUN!!! I LOVE HAVING FUN
SEE HOW MUCH FUN IM HAVING??
IM TOTALLY NOT TRYING TO REPRESS MY INSECURITIES
FUN!!! WEEEWW!

I don't mind whores but I hate liars. And whores sure do love to lie
>>
>you could have had fun if you tried
>face is 3/10 at best (deformity)
>5'6
>under 5 inch penis
>black

yeah sure i could have.
>>
>>37156698
>implying real robots want 3dpd
>>
>>37157446
>>37157516
>>37157522
Thank you. I don't know if I feel better now or not. But it feels good to get things off your chest.

I miss you Jessica and wish things could've worked out. I wish I wasn't just a rebound and confidence booster for you.
>>
>>37157571
it's both, only autists think it's one or the other
>>
serotonin > dopamine

Get fucked you addict.
>>
>>37157222
>>37157249
>>37157311

All I got from this is you didn't really try at all and were an uptight sperg who refused to drink, acted weird, and didn't attempt to participate properly at all.

Honestly, I don't understand how you somehow don't get this having just written it all out.
>>
>>37157571
>>37157603
>>37157868

>immeasurable levels of pure autism in post form
>>
File: 65.jpg (120KB, 809x514px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
120KB, 809x514px
>>37156651
>You all could have had fun too if you tried.
I was at university for 6 years and never so much as had a single friend. I tried to make friends in three ways:
>Join university clubs, about 20 in total over the years.
>Eating lunch/buying coffee in coffee shops etc, in public places.
>Talking to people in my classes
I failed pretty hard. Was my own fault, looking back it all felt unnatural and forced, I probably came across as fake and desperate and weird, which I was considering how desperate I was for social interaction, and also because I had no social skills. I don't blame myself fully though, there was no way in hell I could magically have social skills when I had no one to socialize with.
>>
>>37160057
I was being myself. Isn't that what you're supposed to do asshole? Get the fuck out of this website.
>>
>>37158100
pretty much this. you were too much of a bitch. get outta ur comfort zone faggot
>>
>>37160471
HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT EACH TIME I WENT OUT TO PARTY I WAS OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE!
What's your excuse now?
>hurrrrr you didn't go far enough out
>>
>>37160471
It cracks me up how Millennials think going to parties, drinking, and/or having sex with strangers is "getting out of one's comfort zone" or better yet "being adventurous". We all know you're boring as fuck and are desperate to prove people otherwise. Maybe some more Facebook photos of you at the beach and you'll finally be cool.
>>
>>37160471
>much comfort zone

Have you tried hanging yourself?
>>
>You all could have had fun too if you tried
It's not really an issue of effort, many robots don't have a clue of where to start or lack skills other people intuitively have. They don't comprehend the goals of conversations either. It's like telling a person without a computer they haven't tried hard enough to learn C++. The base worldview is completely separated from that of a social person.
>>
>>37160424
He's being himself. Isn't that what you're supposed to do asshole? Get the fuck out of this website.
>>
>>37160917
He wasn't being himself. He was roleplaying as a Chad and an edgelord. Checkmate nigger. Think before you shitpost.
>>
>>37156781
>You should have just invited yourself to their parties and show up with beer.

This is how to be a pushover: chapter 3
>>
>>37156651
>going to university
>finishing high school
normies
>>
>>37156651
>tried
What, tried to break my wallet? Kek no thanks, I like having money and not having to pay off my debts to Professor Shekelstein for the first 30 years of my adult life
>>
Nah, I commuted to school and it was in the city.
I'm pretty sure people had fun, but it's hard when there is no campus life and have zero friends.
>>
>>37156651

going to uni in September (im 21) give me advice to not be sat ,miserbale in my room every friday night when at uni

teach me your ways
>>
>>37160057
Fuck you, pretentious asshole
>>
File: 1492250782523.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492250782523.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>>37156781
>>37160965
>hear about cool party in class
>convince yourself you're invited too
>spent all your monthly allowance on budweisers
>turn up to the party, Stacey answers the door to you
>"wow thanks anon!"
>takes the beers out of your arms
>shuts the door on you
Y-yeah anon, should've just showed up with beers...
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.