[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manchildren

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 33

File: 1495306547322.jpg (95KB, 635x599px) Image search: [Google]
1495306547322.jpg
95KB, 635x599px
Why do they always pick on us? What did we do to deserve this?
>>
>>37156237

relax

theyre just sperging because they (the people that write those retarded articles) are reaching 30s

those guys that they used to be able to turn down are now the guys turning them down

they lost their chances with the alpha, and the beta settled while they were on the "im too pretty to settle down now" phase

theyre fucked
>>
>>37156237

calling them "childish" for doing whatever they want with their lives and not being whipped to their demands

look who's being childish now? lmao
>>
>>37156237
Stage two of loss and grief is anger.
The next stage will be fun.
>bargaining.
>>
>>37156237
>Why do they always pick on us?
Because there are not enough Chads for women.
>>
>>37156334
>bargaining
capitalists NEVER exit this stage because they are VERY good at it
it's infuriating
>>
>>37156321
>doing what you want rather then what you have to
This is literally child like behavior.
>>
>>37156357
The question is, does an age 35 career woman experiencing accelerated decripitude have anything to bargain with?

Or does she hit stage 4, then eventually stage 5? Stage cat as they say in france.
>>
>>37156363

no, it's freedom

nice try though

maybe i didn't spell it all out for you

>doing what you want because you have the freedom to do so
>not settling with a random dumb bitch that brings nothing to the relationship
>>
>>37156237
>what did we do
you are a manchild who doesn't respect yourself. your selfishness and absurd expectations has reduced the possibility that an eligible woman finds a partner.

that part is your fault to >99%

but you don't need to care about that if you don't like women or are satisfied with your selfish life.

>women having kids late in life
this is actually caused by low salaries for mid 20's employees and the need for women to work. immigrants have everything subsidized and end up having kids just fine at normal ages. when you force women to work because a single income is not enough to support a family, there is too much stress going on to start having kids at an appropriate time.

like you can bullshit me about people not wanting kids because they are obsessed with netflix and parties, but they do those things to relax from work/school. very few people are truly lazy scumbags and hormones are extremely powerful to tell you that you need kids.
>>
>>37156462
Eligibility is in the eye of the beholder.
You're right though, unhappy unfulfilled women are an overly vocal minority.
>>
>>37156462
It's stagnant real wages against inflation.

But the outsources continues and the illegal and legal immigration. Both left and right have an incentive to crush wages, it gives the elites more power.
>>
>>37156363
>"You are obligated to marry me and give me half of everything you own on top of any children we may have and do whatever I say otherwise you're a child and completely at fault for my shortcomings in life"
haha, no sweetie
>>
They're ready to settle for us now. Unfortunately the 15 years of being ignored since puberty has led to us finding solace in a perpetual youth of videogames and other childish things but they think they're actually going to do better
>>
>>37156363

>what we have to

Hmm
>>
>>37156237

>its the mans fault no one wants to stick a dick inside me

ok love, ok.
>>
>>37156363
I have a 9-5 job and a retirement account before the age of 30 and still play video games sometimes.
What else am I supposed to do, take out an advertisement in a newspaper?
>>
This is pretty much who wrote tbe article. They hate when othersshame, but have no qualm in shaming a scapegoat when they were the ones to blame. Maybe you should not have went after the Chad who continues to party and looksas good as he did when he first fucked you, whore. Don't blame other people for your mess.
>>
>>37156680
>what i own defines me
>doesn't own a family
back into the trash, little buddy.

>>37156564
i don't think the elites give a shit. we just have a problem with people getting too comfortable living in poverty and thinking they can't change that. most people considered to be "elites" don't know how to use google or use a computer for much more than email. their power is in the presumed value of the stocks and properties they own, which is fine but unrelated to immigration and birthrates. if a state raised min wage reasonably or regulated shit a little better around infrastructure, education, and healthcare, the "elites" would not even notice.
>>
>>37156810
my family is inside my testicles you harpy, maybe if you're lucky I'll let you meet them
>>
File: men laughing.jpg (30KB, 503x302px) Image search: [Google]
men laughing.jpg
30KB, 503x302px
>>37156462
>I fucked the immature Chad instead of being a good person and having children with a financially stable person who loved me as a person instead of a wet hole to fuck...it's your fault I did this!
>>
>>37156785
>woman doesn't go after chad
>the other guys still don't exist outside of the video games they play
10/10 advice
>>
>>37156837
>treats his sperm like family
down syndrome.

>>37156844
half of my post pointed out that there are almost no financially stable men.
>>
File: 1494726199593.jpg (29KB, 335x430px) Image search: [Google]
1494726199593.jpg
29KB, 335x430px
They're mad that men are ignoring them and think the solution is to scream LOUDER.

I want to believe you guys are wrong about women being mental children, but come on.
>>
>>37156363
every women "has to" date me, if otherwise she's a selfish cunt
>>
>>37156935
>women like financial stability
Next you'll say that neckbeards are hot
>>
>>37156971
why would i say that?
>he said women like money ahahahah! next he'll say that women love to eat garbage!
>>
File: laughing nigger.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughing nigger.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>37156935
Yet you went for the financially unstable Chad instead of the one who could provide for you. Now, you are asspained he no longer wants a used up whore like you and would rather play video games. That hissy fit is extremely childish. Oh, make that hypocritical because it's now the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>37156935
I would think that a dried up ax wound would understand the value of potential children when every day brings you closer to being an undesirable barren wasteland, but maybe you're just that dumb lol
>>
File: 1486992248591.jpg (63KB, 680x367px) Image search: [Google]
1486992248591.jpg
63KB, 680x367px
Is it really bad to want to live out some sexual fantasies because I have ONE life to live? Are you really going to boil my existence down to that? Is that REALLY a crime? I'm not speaking of having sex with 20-50 bad guys but if I wanted to experience something sexually with another person that's a crime to you?
>>
>>37156294
>>37156237
>those guys that they used to be able to turn down are now the guys turning them down
This is really the crux of it
>>
>>37157001
Why would you say that women like financial stability? Memory of a goldfish, this one
>>
>>37156462
>your selfishness and absurd expectations has reduced the possibility that an eligible woman finds a partner.
>eligible woman
Are you fucking serious?

Until we're financially reliable, in good physical shape and/or good looking, and at a good point in your career, women don't pay any attention to us.

Now when we reach that point you're all entitled to shack up with us? Despite the fact that you're ugly, past your prime, don't earn half what we do and don't know how to maintain a household? What the fuck kind of logic is that? If you weren't a fucking disgusting looking creature, or had a decent personality, maybe reliable men would bother with you. If not, what do you expect? You're good for a pump and dump session, that's all. Raise your relationship market value and you WILL find a partner. If you don't that's your own fault, you're not eligible.

Grow up.
>>
The article is basically saying that if the perfect guy married her when she was young, she would have had children earlier.
>>
>>37156237
>children men are to blame for women having kids late in life
Oh look women blaming men again and taking no responsibilities for their actions. What a surprise! More like little girls who don't know what is it like to be a woman are to blame for this. And prefer sleeping around and being sluts rather than having children. I'm so tired of these lies.
>>
File: 1444264971134.png (243KB, 418x663px) Image search: [Google]
1444264971134.png
243KB, 418x663px
>HOW DARE THEY REJECT MY USED UP VAGINA WHEN THEY USED TO LIKE ME! THEY'RE JUST BOYS WHO HAVE NOT GROWN UP!!!
>>
>>37156237
Suck a dick Melanie Notkin. Oh wait, you're too old.
>>
>>37157016
Yes. Whore.

You think you're so deep and philosophical, and yet don't grasp the simple, practical reasons why patriarchy and monogamy emerged so prominently by natural selection, and literally made civilization possible.
>>
>tfw I'll never grow up
Feels good man.
>>
>>37157012
i'm saying there are almost no financially stable dudes, that's why kids are not on the horizon for a lot of young adults. you'd have to be a dumbass to bring up kids while still making under 100k combined in a city. and that's even less likely if you want the mom to be very involved in raising the kid.

saying that chicks choose a poor guy over a wealthy one is like saying that homeless people choose drug addiction over a contract with professional sports leagues.

>>37157014
>my sperm is valuable
lol according to your own posts implying no kids, clearly not.
>>
>>37157016

I think you're propositioning the wrong audience- were just dudes posting on 4chan.

We didn't have anything to do with your choices, you're only asking us because we say the things other men won't tell you.

I suppose we could lie and say " of course not you do you girl!" But then you got Reddit for that u know?
>>
>>37157016
Yes, it is bad. You may have one life but there are billions of other people. If everyone decided to wallow in hedonistic filth then we would devolve into mindless animals like all the other non-sapients.
It's your fucking responsibility to your species to get your shit together.
>>
>>37156237
>What did we do to deserve this?
We didn't be chad. That's what we did.
>>
>>37157027
>Why would you say that women like financial stability?
Because they need it to have a family? What are not understanding here, it's a pretty simple concept. Have you even left home yet? Do know how to manage your finances, balance incomings and outgoings? Add a kid to that and all of a sudden, you need a second income.
>>
>>37157085
>i'm saying there are almost no financially stable dudes, that's why kids are not on the horizon for a lot of young adults. you'd have to be a dumbass to bring up kids while still making under 100k combined in a city. and that's even less likely if you want the mom to be very involved in raising the kid.

So stop living in the city? I make 50k and live totally fine here in Fort Lauderdale.
>>
>>37157085
>because you won't pump all of your semen into my biologically ticking clock, your semen is not valuable
maybe not to an undesirable like yourself, kek
>>
>>37157031
1. you're comparing yourself to losers.
2. if you're not getting attention, you're also a loser
3. nobody minds if losers remain alone, whoever they blame

on the whole, guys who live like children and girls who are too picky or quick to leave are both to blame for a lot of people not having prospects of lasting relationships. i'm saying they both deserve the shit talking. it's definitely no good to say that one causes the other, then you literally have some elementary school boys v girls horseshit going on when the point is for them to get together.

also, i clearly said that if you don't like women (your whole post implies that you see women as ex-models who ignored you until they became ugly), it doesn't have to make you feel bad. but facts are facts.
>>
File: laughing maury.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughing maury.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>37157085
>muh city
Not everyone lives in the city. The city is the worst place to live. I'm glad I moved away. City people are your most entitled people--much like you.

>saying that chicks choose a poor guy over a wealthy one is like saying that homeless people choose drug addiction over a contract with professional sports leagues.
Except that actually happens when they go with Chad in their "young and free" years. And homeless people do choose the drug. They know full well the consequences to their addiction yet tbey continue to use instead of getting help. Your analogy is shit.
>>
>>37156237
If a man wrote a similar article, he'd be told to lower his standards. Women can either lower their standards or start holding up their end of the relationship bargain, ie providing more than just a hole to fuck
>>
>>37156810
lol. another harpy going ITS YOUR JOB TO GROW UP GET MARRIED HAVE KIDS AND BE A GOOD SLAVE TO ME!

listen cunt growing up and having a family isnt the end all be all in life. Maybe for you and your biological urges it is but for men we can do what we want when we want how we want and not having a family at some bitter demanding hags shrieks is one of them.

don't like it tough shit. I will continue to live for myself and not give a shit if im a "manchild" or whatever shaming language bullshit you bitter hags throw out.

you're shaming attempts and constant hatefuly shitty attitudes make it so I just don't factor females into my life unless it's some fuck and suck and home she goes.

Ladies could have had it all and you all choose to be man hating hash tag sharing cunts that dont even hide your contempt for men and your use of them as atm's and utilities.

Nah i'll pass on these rewards and go be a "manchild" and whatever the week's shaming language against men is.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 107x314px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 107x314px
>>37157085

Kys you stupid roastie, I make close to six figures in a very low cost of living city and I have my own place yet I'm single. My lazy Chad friend who works part time at a gas station and still lives with his parents has a horde of hot women throwing themselves at him.
>>
File: 1490510924935.png (1MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1490510924935.png
1MB, 1214x1109px
>>37157066
>boils me down to what I do and don't do sexually
>would most likely force his fetishes on me yet won't entertain the thought that female fetishes are completely different than mens
>calls me a whore for asking a question
>only purpose of a relationship is to have a family
You totally sound like a great partner that cares about his lovers wants and emotions other than his own!
>>
File: large.jpg (77KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
77KB, 500x572px
>>37156462
>your selfishness and absurd expectations
>>
>>37157122
>Because they need it to have a family?
You need a sperm doner and welfare
>>
>>37157126
that's still a kick back in quality of life. it's a good point, i'd definitely encourage a LOT more people to stop sitting in traffic all day and finding ways to work and survive in rural areas, but it's not as simple as finding a chick, moving out, and starting a family. the relative cost of living might not even get that much better.
>>
>>37157212
>I need to satisfy all of my degenerate sexual desires before I die
>Omg why are you boiling me down to my sexuality you misogynist pervert
KYS
>>
>>37157085
>you'd have to be a dumbass to bring up kids while still making under 100k combined in a city.

This is why poor welfare niggers and mexicans are going to inherit the country while white families confinue to say " i cant afford children"
>>
>>37156363
>hur dur being free instead of giving yourself to slavery is childish
fucking roasties jesus christ
>>
Do women just expect things to be handed to them for existing?

It's a rhetorical question btw.
>>
>>37157172
>young and free
leave it to a virgin to think that all girls are instagram models.

>>37157208
are you living like a manchild? do you really think that girls are avoiding a wealthy bachelor?
>i'm a top engineer at microsoft and i can't get a seat at a tech convention to speak, but my friend who works the grill at mcdonalds is always invited
>>
>>37157258

Good. Because I'm no position to give a shit.
>>
>>37157168
That's a whole lot of conjecture for what was a pretty simple point: guys who've put the effort in are picky, and in a minority. They wont choose you unless you're something special. You seemed to imply many eligible women were being overlooked. They're not. They're simply not eligible. You're not entitled to a man or a family.

Despite the fact that you can't seem to understand a simple message, I don't actually think you're stupid. Allow me to explain why birth rates are dropping and parents are aging:

1: Rising cost of living. Self explanatory. If you don't understand this I wont bother replying.

2: Feminism. Women are far less likely to take on a traditional role of raising kids and looking after the household at a young age. Eventually, when they realize the clock is ticking, they become willing to settle. Unfortunately at this point they're no longer desirable, and so they end up overlooked.

I know plenty of young couples with children, they all, every single one of them, have two things in common: The man is in full time employment, and the women is not. When you choose to neglect your natural obligation, you will be overlooked by men who WANT a family.

That's not to say you'll never have one, you'll just have one later on in life when you grow up. That isn't because men are childish.
>>
>>37157301
Yes. The fucked-up sexuality of the feminist/sexual revolution era has made women entitled. They want to have their cake and eat it too; they want to exhibit total freedom and give in to all their carnal desires, but they also expect men to tolerate their disgusting promiscuity without bringing anything else that men find valuable (loyalty, companionship, obedience) to the table.
>>
>>37157258
i agree, but they'll still live like human garbage. i don't think we should pay for them, and at some point the system breaks down. i said in the beginning that it's easier for them to have kids because of the safety net. for "white families" which includes asians, indians, and different european ethnicities living in the west, it's unlikely that you have a reasonable safety net in the middle class. they won't accept the massive sacrifices they need to take to get on welfare, if they are even properly accepted.
>>
>>37157316

I have my own place, my own vehicle and I pay all my bills. I keep my apartment pretty clean. Not like it even matters since women don't even know what my living conditions are like because they would rather fuck my slacker Chad friend, so you can stop deflecting.
>>
>>37157301
B-BUT MUH VU-JAINA
>>
>>37157357

Hmm. How's that working out?
>>
>>37157316
Wow, resorting to the virginity insult now? It just proves further you are a hypocrite.
>>
File: hitting_the_wall.png (187KB, 656x490px) Image search: [Google]
hitting_the_wall.png
187KB, 656x490px
>>37157403

It will be fun to watch the struggles of all the suicidal roasties over the next 10-15 years
>>
>>37157403
Pretty well, unfortunately, because most men haven't swallowed the redpill and put women on a pedestal
>>
>>37157338
>rising cost
that was my only point with birthrates.
>feminism
hormones are stronger than civil rights protests 60 years ago. go back to point number 1. the only reason they aren't sitting back and just cleaning the house here and there as their major responsibility is because they literally can't. very few women actually care about their careers for more than a few years. even fewer care more about a career than children.

and most women who delayed having kids are in long term relationships anyway. nobody is necessarily overlooked, but statistically there are fewer men to date if fewer men are trying to date. this can be good or bad, but i think its bad.

were talking about two separate issues. i made sure to separate my points in my first post.
>>
File: IMG_2904.jpg (187KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.jpg
187KB, 633x356px
>>37157440

Well good for them, desu. There's no war on women.
>>
File: 1413857296695.jpg (23KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1413857296695.jpg
23KB, 263x263px
>>37157316
>do you really think that girls are avoiding a wealthy bachelor?
Yes. Loom at how many girls go after the drug addict who continues totake their money to go buy more drugs after promise after promise about "this is the last one!" Women like going after the bad boys because the taboo makes their vaginas wet with anticipation.
>>
>>37157383
>women don't even know what my living conditions are like
so they don't know that you're wealthy and you're saying they have a choice? stop being retarded.

>i have invented a cure for cancer but i'm too lazy and awkward to show it to people, but since nobody is using it that means nobody wants it
>>
>>37157496

>hey ladies who wants a free meal ticket
No thanks, sounds like a great recipe to cuck myself to death with a gold digger. Of course, as a woman you would not understand or empathize with the threat of child support and divorce rape. Keep in mind I didn't say I'm not even trying. I have a dating site profile and on it I mention I have a good job and my own place and generally have my shit together.
>>
>>37157465
>for more than a few years.
They usually get bored around their early thirties.

At that point, you need to luck the fuck out. Most guys at that age either have partners or are at a point in their lives where they're simply not interested in starting a family. You are biologically past your prime, whether you feel that way or not doesn't matter, it's a fact.

Rising cost of living isn't half as much of an issue outside of cities either. You can EASILY support a family on, say, a military wage if your partner covers childcare.

Hormones are still strong, you're right. Unfortunately, when they're at their strongest, you're all on the pill and you're not fulfilling your function in life. That's what this comes down to. This isn't men's fault. They're still doing what they've always done - making money. You don't think people were dirt poor 60 years ago? They'd still end up married. Who the fuck is going to marry you on a minimum wage job today?
>>
>>37157492
>im 18 and live in the ghetto
you can become a wealthy drug addict and compete for the same girls, big shot.

if money is so unattractive, why does the term "sugar daddy" exist?
>>
manchildren is what happens when the alternatives aren't worth pursuing. being a manchild is absolutely pathetic but i get why they do it
>>
>>37156237
>Why do they always pick on us?
Because we treat women like children who have no real responsibilities. Thus everything gets blamed on men

Women logic as follows
women in her 20s rejecting men left and right ( more options than a man would get) now alone in her 30s
it's mens thought they weren't good enough the poor woman!

Man in his 20s rejects a few women, now alone in his 30s
It's the mans fault he's too picky!
>>
File: BtXI6YC.jpg (124KB, 739x1170px) Image search: [Google]
BtXI6YC.jpg
124KB, 739x1170px
Remember, men are the ones who are childish!
>>
>>37157560
>making money
not really.

>60 years ago
its not really about being dirt poor or not. i'd argue that it's simpler to have children if you are extremely poor rather than middle class and young in the modern world.

but also whether its 60 years ago or just a shitty country, people are expected to die more often and/or younger. plenty of people who never had kids or got married, and plenty of dead kids.

>not mens fault
this doesn't work out. it takes a man and a woman to make kids. if you truly believe that women exclusively are at fault for the delay, then you can always take a step back and wonder why men allowed that to happen.
>>
>>37157670
>translated: it's the men's fault that it is the women's fault
Jesus Christ, roastie logic at it's finest!
>>
>>37157606
>the logic of why men become transsexuals/gay
>>
>>37157698
>translated: men have no responsibility in society and are just born to react to what women do

how's being 15, champ?
>>
File: 1486932908386.jpg (257KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
1486932908386.jpg
257KB, 1400x990px
>b...b...but he's a manchild if he doesn't want me after all the slutting around I did!
>>
>>37156363
What do people have to do these days though?
>>
>>37157732
>translated: I cannot take personal responsibility for my own actions, thus I must say men don't take personal responsibility when they take more responsibility than women
>>
>>37157788
>more responsibility
>we're talking about childless men who just play video games all day
>>
>>37157780
Put women on a pedestal, worship their vaginas, give into their every whim, and get insulted when you logically think the chaos and entitlement is idiotic.
>>
>>37157168
The 'everybody who doesn't do what I say is a loser' fallacy. Well your going to meet a lot of losers with that attitude, and as the saying goes if everybody you meet sucks, it's you who suck.
>>
>>37157670
>this doesn't work out. wonder why men allowed that to happen.
Your logic is awful.

>we let women drive now
>they caused 15000 deaths last year
>this is now mens fault because they let women drive

We gave you the opportunity to choose your paths in life, since you bitched nonstop for decades and still continue to do so. Now you have to live with the consequences of those actions: men don't want to start a family with you.

At some point you need to grow up and stop blaming other people for your own shortcomings. I'm not complaining that I don't have kids. Most men aren't. A lot of women in their 30's are, and this thread is about the bullshit article in OP. Trying to blame men for your own lifestyle choices because they LET you make them is fucking stupid.

But this is what feminism boils down to; blame everything on the boogeyman. Don't work the same hours and as such get paid less? Patriarchy. Decide to enroll for Gender Studies instead of STEM/Medicine, despite being encouraged to? Patriarchy. Don't offer anything to successful men other than sex so they pump and dump you? Patriarchy.

You can carry the charade on as long as you want, it doesn't even bother me. I think it's fucking hilarious, but eventually for your own good you should grow up.
>>
>>37157815
Who if forcing guys to do this though? lol? Girls want nothing to do with manchildren guys.
>>
>>37157808
So who pays more in taxes? Protip: single men. Who takes the hardest, most labor intensive, yet lowest paying jobs? Protip: single men. Who has to cover the additional shifts most when a female calls off? Protip: single men.

Do you want to continue?
>>
File: .....jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
36KB, 334x400px
its the boyim that are the problem. its not every thot being on birth control from age 14 -34
>>
>>37157808
>we're talking about childless men who just play video games all day
Maybe if you weren't so vapid we'd pay more attention to you.

You're just not interesting though, outside of a 30 minute diversion on /r9k/.

Playing videogames all day is a bit of a stretch too, most of them work and pay taxes. They're just not interested in you, and that's entirely your fault.
>>
File: 1406133917320.jpg (157KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
1406133917320.jpg
157KB, 992x880px
>>37156363
No one has to do anything
>>
File: 1495245234999.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1495245234999.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
this whole women hate thread gets kinda tiring after the 1000th time desu.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (141KB, 626x533px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
141KB, 626x533px
>>37157808

>women can't compete with video games
>last out at video games instead of making themselves more interesting and stimulating than a string of 1s and 0s
Women were a mistake
>>
>>37156935
>treats a family like property
Huhuhu
>>
File: 1478035307214.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478035307214.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
Thread needs more women hate.
>>
File: 1474903168678.jpg (166KB, 466x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1474903168678.jpg
166KB, 466x2800px
Male vs female gamers.
>>
>>37157820
not everybody is a loser, lol. you sound like a feminist.

>>37157838
>most men aren't complaining
lol.

>blame everything
1. i blamed a social issue on the whole of society, both men and women
2. you're projecting some personal issues on me all this time, calm your ass down. i don't even come in contact with people who did gender studies or get paid shit.

>i think it's fucking hilarious
you seem to care a lot about this from an angle that i'm not even debating.

>>37157853
>my tax bracket, determined by the state, is all the action i need to take in order to have a committed relationship with a high quality woman.
down syndrome.
>>
>>37157932
>asking a simple question is women hate
But is it though?
>>
File: 1458935867133.png (769KB, 1073x1681px) Image search: [Google]
1458935867133.png
769KB, 1073x1681px
Remember, women are the so underprivileged and unrecognized sex!
>>
>>37158016
>OH SHIT, I GOT BTFO WHEN I ASKED ABOUT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND HE REPLIED HOW SINGLE MEN SHOULDER THE BIGGEST IN ALL OF OUR SOCIETY!!! I KNOW! I'LL SAY HE HAS DOWN'S SYNDROME!!!! THAT PROVES I'M RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT!!!!
Women everyone! It just goes back to the original argument: when they don't get their way, they'll utilize name-calling and insults instead of taking their own personal responsibility.
>>
>>37156237
Women want to date up which they used to need to do when things werent equal now they can get educated and work and support themselves. Heck they are the majority going to college.

They still want to date up which is causing a lot of heartbreak for women

gonna have lots of old cat ladies or suicidal women because they feel entitled to a rich man because they are a college grad

easier to attack someone else than examing yourself.

and no Im not saying date a bum
>>
File: 1488141471891.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1488141471891.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>Arguing with women.
>>
>>37158065
>lumps women into one type of person
>thinks he's arguing with a woman because someone disagrees with him
>tries to use sarcasm and condescending tone to look cool in the middle of all this
big reaction for someone who apparently doesn't have down syndrome. hey i did my taxes too last year, that means i'm really responsible so you can't argue with me.
>>
File: 1478346812152.jpg (40KB, 475x561px) Image search: [Google]
1478346812152.jpg
40KB, 475x561px
>*sniff* I wanted to create an outrage! Stop explaining to me what it means!
>>
>>37158016
>1. i blamed a social issue on the whole of society, both men and women
And I disagreed and blamed the result of women's decisions on... women. They should accept responsibility for their actions. That's and integral part of having equal rights.
>you're projecting some personal issues on me all this time
I don't care about you in the slightest. I'm using "you" instead of "them" for clarity because I assume you're a woman. I thought you'd clock on to that, clearly not.
>you seem to care a lot about this from an angle that i'm not even debating.
What? I'm saying the blame lies with feminism and cost of living. Do you even know what a debate is? You don't just make your point and role with it, that's a statement.

It's not worth bothering to continue this discussion.
>>
>>37158103
>>more responsibility
You forgot that you mentioned that. Single men take on the bulk of it, yet are rewarded so little. Maybe you should stop being butthurt that your statement got BTFO.
>>
File: 1480645395915.jpg (85KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
1480645395915.jpg
85KB, 540x542px
>Women get no help at all!
>>
File: 1438127334867.png (227KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1438127334867.png
227KB, 826x1097px
>Marriage and children are the best thing ever!
>>
>>37158117
>result of women's decisions
do all women live isolated from men or their decisions? are all children born from independent women deciding when and where to have kids?

you are still on about how some chick rejected you as a kid and it made you bitter until you imagined that chick getting old and being alone. that has nothing to do with this thread. i 100% agree that old cat ladies are pathetic.

>i assume you're a woman
just like your whole life, you got that one wrong.

>role with it
heh.
>>
File: 1469396936258.jpg (195KB, 985x612px) Image search: [Google]
1469396936258.jpg
195KB, 985x612px
>It's men's fault I cannot cheat on my bf!
>>
>>37158130
tbqh i probably paid a lot more than you in taxes last year. it's the ultimate responsibility to take on in life, i think EVERYONE who pays a lot of taxes is entitled to a perfect 10/10 girl.
>>
>>37158025
lul noone cares that the neckbear died
>>
File: 1469387327879.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1469387327879.png
643KB, 649x703px
>Women are the more caring and emotional sex!
>>
>>37158165
I am proud to say that I am the founder of the black man version of this meme
>>
File: 1404649326304.png (99KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1404649326304.png
99KB, 375x375px
>>37158170
>white knights still exist
>>
>>37158170
>do all women live isolated from men or their decisions?
Most of them do. Have you been frozen in time for the last 75 years?
>are all children born from independent women deciding when and where to have kids?
The vast majority. Do you not understand what the pill is? Women can literally shut down their reproductive system until they WANT to have kids. How are you even bringing this up as an argument? It's so fucking stupid. Do you genuinely not understand the wealth of reproductive rights that women have? Unless you kidnap one it's absolutely her decision to have kids, not yours.

>just like your whole life, you got that one wrong.
You sound like a woman. My mistake.
>>
File: 1469385338954.jpg (219KB, 908x811px) Image search: [Google]
1469385338954.jpg
219KB, 908x811px
>but won't they settle with a used up whore like me?
>>
There's not much I like more than seeing roasties and white knights get toasty. Really is pleasing.
Honestly, how can a literal whore (I.e more than one sexual partner) expect any decent man to accept her? If I made millions I would search small town America for a 18 year old virgin, woo her if I could, and make lots of beautiful kids. But that's not happening, and even if it did, she'd probably be corrupted and try to take my money. So I would just hire a bunch of surrogates and have like 10 master DNA children with no nagging mothers.
The roast is coming out of the oven, and it's been left in there too long so now it's dry and disgusting. Fuck off you cunts
>mfw games from I've 10 years ago are more entertaining than a woman's company
>>
>>37156237
Why do we have the same article getting a thread twice?
>>
>>37158470
It's fun seeing roasties get toasted, especially by their hypocrisy.
>>
>>37156363
>what you have to
Who the fuck do you think you are? Princess syndrome.
>>
>>37158165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw
>>
Do robots honestly not understand that these articles are not talking about them?

Nobody gives a fuck that some worthless numale omega male doesn't want to settle down. You're not on the radar. You're not an option. You do not count.

They're talking about the guys they enjoyed fucking and partying with in their twenties not growing past that phase.

I'm in my thirties and women have absolutely no interest at all in robot men. I even know women who have dated robots turned cyborg and quickly stopped dating them as soon as they learned just how inexperienced and bitter they are.
>>
>>37156417
Holy fucking kek!!!! This was the funniest thing I've read in months. Months!
>>
>>37158829
Thanks I'm here all night. Try the memes.
>>
>>37156294
tfw you realize egg-donation literally BTFO MGTOW in every conceivable way
>>
>>37158697
>They're talking about the guys they enjoyed fucking and partying with in their twenties not growing past that phase.

This, precisely.

>thinking women will find you more attractive in your 30s when they couldn't stand you in your 20s
>>
>>37158949
>>thinking women will find you more attractive in your 30s when they couldn't stand you in your 20s

This.

The only other possible exceptions to this is women who are wallflowers and women who spent their twenties in a serious relationship and have been out of the dating game for years.
>>
>>37157168
you're not making any kind of point with your passive aggressive reddit I'm-the-voice-of-reason-tone. You claim immaturity on both sides, but there is no impetus biologically, morally or legally to want to shack up with a bitch. you can't prove otherwise.
>>
>>37156363
This is a decent level troll post
>>
>>37157016
No its not
Not at all
The problem is that whatever it is about me makes girls not want me romantically, and apparently if they do I'm still not going to do anything about it because I'm a bitch
So yeah
Unless you want to make it obvious that you like me, I won't be able to overlook your past
>>
>>37158188
But who would have paper, a pen, and duct tape just laying around in the bathroom? did he just non chaulantly waltz around the house looking for all the said materials to leave the note while she was passed out or...?
>>
>>37156363
Uno how I know you're a roastie?
>>
>>37156237
>Men should pay full price for a used car.

The thread.
>>
>>37156237
>women that have kids late in life are objectively less interesting than "childish" pursuits
>>
Why would you ever marry and have kids nowadays

Modern women don't know how to cook, how to take care of children nor the house.

And men are still expected to work. Why should we do their part if they can't do theirs?
>>
File: 1492815497742.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492815497742.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>37158923
>giving a shit what roasties do with their artificial children that you're not financially required to deal with
>>
>>37156363
And what do you think riding the cock carrousel is?
>>
>>37156237
>ride cock carousel for years
>when your meatflops get so ugly that no chad wants it, you want to "settle down" with beta cuck who will provide you
>tfw can't find such beta cuck
>MANCHILDREN REEEE
>>
>>37160495
being an adult. doing adult things

i supposed you think playing video games and being a virgin is an adult thing too?? LMAO

no sweety, adults have sex. its what adults do.
>>
>>37160686
Prove it, kiddo.
>>
it's more than both of us. they have the party hard for years until like 30 go after nerdy guys. the nerdy guys are staying in having fun with their friends playing video games.
>>
>>37156462
On my best day I couldn't troll half as good as this anon
>>
>>37156237

Corrected headline:

The Sluttiness Of Women Is To Blame For Them Having Kids Late In Life
>>
>>37156363
>>doing what you want rather then what you have to

Oh, so now we "have to" have children?
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.