[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just lift bro >girls love fit guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

File: 1495293473538.jpg (43KB, 767x403px) Image search: [Google]
1495293473538.jpg
43KB, 767x403px
>Just lift bro
>girls love fit guys
>>
File: qNFOcFPX6R-6.png (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
qNFOcFPX6R-6.png
38KB, 300x250px
>>37151453
oh look it's the fags who make everything out of wood
you don't even have the wheel
I sleep on a pile of garbage next to my workshop and I still have a higher standard of living than you
>>
>>37151453
>Implying i lift for grills

I lift so that I can throw tennis balls further for my doggo.

Also the guy in the image had a really bad shot and clearly just does flat bench/dips.
>>
>>37151896
This, you're supposed to do it for yourself.
>>
>>37151896
>>37152021
lmfao at the "i lift for myself" cope after you realize muscles won't make you attractive
>>
>>37151896
>I lift so that I can throw tennis balls further for my doggo.

That's actually really cool and a good way to think about it, anon. I'm gonna start thinking about it that way too.
>>
>>37151453
To be honest shorty's got some nice pecs going on.
>>
>>37152050
feels good to be able to fap 2 weeks straight and not get cramps dude, also the slightly lower chance of me dying marathoning games feel nice.
>>
>>37152021
I literally don't understand this. Why the fuck would I want to "do it just for myself"?
>>
>>37152154
do you not know what self improvement is, also working out in general is healthy for you
>>
>>37152154
feel big when around normies, normies hate muscles, scare normies etc
>>
>>37152190
>do you not know what self improvement is
it's something you do to attract women or look good in front of other people in general. Take that aspect of it away and it's just pointless work.
>>
>>37152050

i enjoy being able to lift and move stuff around the house or outside without having to ask for help

oh, im sorry, is that how you cope with having a horrible body? trying to make others feel bad about their obliviously better than yours' body
>>
>>37152114
He's gyno
>>
>>37151506
>Wow did you just try to sell me a WOOD box?? Trees are sacred, you fucking cave dweller scum!!! How dare you defiled mother nature!
>btw here's a panda we captured and locked up, he'll probably die in this climate but whatever
>>
>>37151453
look at that dude's TITTIES HAHAHAH
>>
>>37152281
no normal faggot self improvement in the context of working out is so you will stop being a fat ass and start being healthy and athletic because that is a thing you should naturally want to be because it's beneficial and good for you, not because of women
>>
>>37152281
>pointless work
for (You), I get a stiffy to see upset dyel normans
>>
File: 1474836325159.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1474836325159.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>>37151453
>Just keep being a NEET bro
>Girls love ugly and shallow loosers
>>
>>37152050
The amount of attention you get from gay guys goes through the roof though.
>>
>>37152050
Muscles objectively increase your attractiveness.
>>
>>37152050

Lifting/exercising is inherently an act for the benefit of the individual regardless of how one tries to rationalize why you do it. If you claim you lift to get pussy, your bodies mental/physical health appreciates it first before some vain whore does.
>>
>>37152446
So it's an autism/OCD kinda thing? You're just naturally compelled to even in the absence of any real-world need, like those guys who don't feel right unless they spend an hour a day washing their hands?
>>
File: asmrdarling.jpg (133KB, 1177x774px) Image search: [Google]
asmrdarling.jpg
133KB, 1177x774px
>>37151453
when will they learn?

heg
>>
>>37152050
I lift because there's a nigger across my street who is hyper aggressive and buff. He's like my height so I should be able to fair well if I get jacked myself
>>
>>37152560
Nah. It is literally ALL about the face. If your face is brilliant you don't need any body definition whatsoever.
>>
>>37152537
>going outside
>not home gym master race
>>
>>37151453
>try to do exercise
>I'm too inflexible to do any of the exercises with good form
>try to improve flexibility
>physically unable to do the stretches properly
can't even do a squat, this sucks
>>
>>37152598
Not him but if there were two identical guys with the same face but one was buff the buff guy is probably going to be more attractive as long as hes doing it right
>>
>>37152598
Most ugly people just have fat faces. Losing weight has drastic results on it, even dropping 10lbs can make a huge difference.
>>
>>37152661
Or you lose weight and then you realize that your facial bone structure sucks and not even losing weight can help you. Rest of your life you will spend listening to the same old normie bullshit about "taking responsibility" and "hard work" even though it's things out of your control.
>>
>>37152647
Neither is going to have a problem picking up top tier women.
>>
>>37152620
I go late at night to have the entire place to myself, and I only go because they have a pool. I took a SEAL contract out of impulse and I'm fucked if I don't work on swimming.
>>
>>37152702
What do you mean by bad bone structure? I hear this all the time yet I've never seen any real examples of it. Receded chins can be fixed by orthos.
>>
>>37152750
Face width to height ratio, nose shape, cheekbones, chin shape and size, jaw, I could go on.
>>
>>37152725
Good for you future SEAL anon
>>
File: FitFeels.png (223KB, 1702x630px) Image search: [Google]
FitFeels.png
223KB, 1702x630px
After I got fit, I was still ugly. Such is life.
>>
>>37152750
>receded chins can be fixed by orthos
Mutilating your face in the hopes some girl will be just slightly less disgusted by you, eh?
>>
>>37152702
>talking to normies
fag, stop whining like a failed normie
>>
>>37152815
You can literally fix them with braces brah.
>>
>>37152050
lmao lmfao my dude
>>
>>37152823
Fuck you. What I said is the truth. You don't matter.
>>
>>37152829
You're actually retarded. Braces just shift your teeth, not your whole jaw.
t. had braces and have a weak chin
>>
>>37152841
No one matters you cuck, the point of staying fit is so you can stay alive and fuck with normies
if you're going to be fat just ackbar somewhere and stop crying at people who want to change somthing simple
>>
>>37152938
There is no point to staying fit unless you have Chad genes.
>>
I exercise regularly but I'm ugly as shit so I'm not going to put in the effort to look like an adonis
>>
>>37152343
Urist is that you
>>
>>37152877
Do you keep your mouth open most of the time?
You have to keep your jaw closed and your tongue on the roof of the mouth for it to work.
>>
>>37152998
I like how you're ignoring all the other facial bones and just focusing on one thing that could probably be changed.
>>
>>37152998
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. That only works when you're in your childhood or very early teens, when your jaw and skull are still forming. In adulthood, proper tongue posture improves the muscles that hold your neck up, but it doesn't change the bone. Do you understand basic anatomy? Your bones aren't going to magically grow as an adult
>>
>>37153020
There are plenty of other things you can do to improve facial aesthetics, like hair cuts, washing to clear up acne, or giving yourself a wicked scar that runs across your eye.
>>
>>37153073
So? There are also many things that can not be improved and are VERY important >>37152789
>>
>>37153073
>he thinks a haircut and some skin cream will fix an ugly face
you're so delusional
>>
>>37153144
Lad, if you have an ugly face but a good fashion sense and confidence people will over look that.
>>
>>37153172
You must be retarded to say this. Let's say we have two guys. One has a good looking face, one has an ugly face. Both of them have a good fashion sense and confidence. Are you telling me that these two men will be equally attractive?

If you say yes, you're a retard.
If you say no, you're destroying your own argument.
>>
>>37153172
No, they literally won't. Again, you're delusional.
>>
File: 1448822173765.jpg (36KB, 525x598px) Image search: [Google]
1448822173765.jpg
36KB, 525x598px
>>37153054
>proper tongue posture
>>
>>37153197
you're only comparing yourself to one other person in this hypothetical, most guys have niether good fashion sense nor confidence, that's were you'll have the advantage.
>>
>>37153269
Physically attractive men with shit fashion sense still have an advantage over ugly guys that have a good fashion sense. Chad in sweatpants > stylish Marvin
>>
>>37153269
I like how you ignored the question. You're missing the point, aren't you? The point is, that this is not fair. And who creates unfairness? Normies. By discriminating against ugly men.

That is the point.
>>
File: 1490982929790.jpg (811KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
1490982929790.jpg
811KB, 990x742px
look m8

Lifting wont turn you in to a god.

But it will put you above the vast majority of average people.

If you have a 3/10 face and 7/10 body you average out to a 5/10

BUT

lifting also improves your face because you drop fat in it and increase the amount of muscle mass in your neck, which instantly increases your attractiveness by a point or two. So guess what.

You have a 5/10 face now and a 7/10 body. If you dress well you also can most probably add a point.

You're now around a 6.5/10

you can easily fuck a 5/10

you might even be able to fuck a 6/7 out of 10 if you're lucky

You wont beat chad but you were never competing with chad so who cares.

>b-but chad will cuck me if i get a gf
then dont get a girlfriend retard! Fuck women and dump them. Stop being an emotionally stunted manchild who requires constant female companionship and attention. Use roasties for the sluts they are! Never commit. NEVER. some bitch says "im gonna go fuck chad" you say "okay! cya!" dont get emotionally attached and move on to the next one. Theres an ever revolving rack of sluts on tinder/bumble so start and end there. Go to clubs, go alone if you have to. dance with girls and just grind them, kiss them then talk to them, ask if they wanna get out of there. If they ask where your friends are say you lost them.

Go back to her/your place then fuck her. EZ PZ

dont worry about getting a 9/10. Start low and work your way up like a ladder.

Godspeed lads!
>>
>>37153328
>then don't get a girlfriend retard! Fuck women and dump them. Stop being an emotionally stunted manchild who requires constant female companionship and attention. Use roasties for the sluts they are!
You're missing the part where this doesn't appeal to most of us. I'm not a virgin, and I can tell you that casual sex is shitty and pointless
>>
>>37152050
But i dont lift for myself.

I lift for my doggo you pleb.
>>
>>37153328
>You wont beat chad but you were never competing with chad so who cares.
I care. I didn't choose not to get born with Chad-like qualities. So why should I accept that I won't get the same success that he gets? It's not fair. And it's all your fault.
>>
Lifting's boring af famalamarama. I'll just stay skinny forever and have fun skateboarding, surfing and hiking.
>>
>>37153372
>>37153399
I think you both have the same problem here.

Women are hypergamous in nature. They climb for chad, they all want a chad, sure. They would drop you for the chance for a chad. But wouldnt you do the same if a 9/10 girl showed interest in you? Stop taking nature so personally. Whining about chad isnt going to change the nature of women. All you can do is change yourself. You cannot get around the rules. Casual sex is better than nothing and relationships are a rigged game suited to females so dont bother with them. You're not going to find your unicorn. You want a qt autistic right leaning 4chan browsing girl who shares your interest and will never cheat on you. Think about this. How often do you meet someone that clicks with you and you can consider a close friend? Very rare. divide your chances in two and thats your chance of finding a female with the above qualities. You may never find her in your life and in the meantime why not gain more experience with women, increase your social skills and self confidence until you do find her (if ever)? when women are in high supply to you, you wont worry about finding the perfect one because your demand for them will be low. Women in general hate this shit because they want women's demand to be high and thier supply to be low. Thats why you hear them trying to demonize guys who are 'players' and all of that shit, and yet they are the men that women go for.
>>
File: lowres.jpg (4KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
lowres.jpg
4KB, 281x180px
>started lifting last year
>thought 'this will be my chance to get a girl'
>put lots of effort into it
>bought blenders, started cooking well, eating well etc
>I am a skinny twig
>was hard to lift in the gym
>really struggling
>got nervous around all the big strong men
>end up inventing a new type of 'lift' which is the only thing I do
>basically I tape pieces of wood to my elbows and clop them together to make a horse walking noise, then kick back hard
>feels good on my ass, and I assume it will give me a nice ass
>do this for 4 weeks
>always check my ass out in the mirror smugly
>eventually someone approaches me
>'NEIGGHHH'
>laughs in my face
>everyone laughing
>i leave, never go back

fuck gym 'culture'
>>
>>37151453
this picture is edited
the manlet is actually buff too, but gets ignored anyway because Chad is taller
>>
>>37153606
>But wouldnt you do the same if a 9/10 girl showed interest in you?
This remark is completely irrelephant. Chads regularly show interest in lower quality women, while women don't show interest in lower quality man. It's obvious, so what you said doesn't matter.

>You cannot get around the rules.
Spoken like a true cuck.

>You want a qt autistic right leaning 4chan browsing girl who shares your interest and will never cheat on you. Think about this.
No. What I really want is to either be reborn like a Chad or be treated like one. After all, I didn't choose to get born a non-Chad.
>>
>>37153626
What the fuck do wood planks strapped to your arm do for you when you kick back?
>>
>>37153606
>But wouldnt you do the same if a 9/10 girl showed interest in you?
No, I wouldn't.
>Casual sex is better than nothing
No, it isn't. Maybe for you, not for me.
>qt autistic right leaning 4chan browsing girl who shares your interest and will never cheat on you
Inaccurate strawman.
>Thats why you hear them trying to demonize guys who are 'players' and all of that shit, and yet they are the men that women go for.
You're right, for a woman to love you, you can't love her. So it doesn't even matter if I miraculously found the "right one", because if I ever fell for her she would leave me for a Chad.

The only winning move for robots is not to play; I recognize this is difficult, perhaps impossible, for you to understand because you aren't a robot... so feel free to go somewhere you belong
>>
>>37153737
bro, u wouldn't understand the majesty and mystery of a wood plank slapping your ass
>>
>>37153800
much less appreciate it
>>
>>37153688
This remark is completely irrelephant. Chads regularly show interest in lower quality women, while women don't show interest in lower quality man. It's obvious, so what you said doesn't matter.
if you dont get emotionally attached then why would it matter? if you're still getting a fuck out of it why does it matter if a woman fucks chad after you? If its not your gf why does it matter? Women are fickle and life is unfair. Why sit there dwelling on that when you could be spending that time tipping the odds in your favour?

>Spoken like a true cuck.
are you implying there is a way around the rules of nature?

>No. What I really want is to either be reborn like a Chad or be treated like one. After all, I didn't choose to get born a non-Chad.
No, you want the benifits of being a chad ie females.

>>37153742
>No, I wouldn't.
yes you would you're lying to yourself. You're like a woman. cognitive dissonance is at work here. The way you'd act in reality doesnt match up with your values.

>No, it isn't. Maybe for you, not for me.
please explain why. ive mentioned the benifits of casual sex. Please explain the benifits of opting out and wallowing in self pity

>Inaccurate strawman.
describe your ideal gf

>'re right, for a woman to love you, you can't love her. So it doesn't even matter if I miraculously found the "right one", because if I ever fell for her she would leave me for a Chad.
maybe stop treating women like celebrities. Guys with no experience with women always put more weight on a relationship than guys with experience because they derive self worth from that relationship. Once you've had enough relationships/hook ups you will not have to derive your self worth from one singular relationship and stop thinking every girl you're with is going to marry you. A relationship is not a contract of loyalty any more. Stop trying to pretend it is and just ride it out. she cheats on you then your self worth is not dependent on her so you can find another girl.
>>
File: arm lifts.png (49KB, 848x892px) Image search: [Google]
arm lifts.png
49KB, 848x892px
I found this unique exercise to do outside of the gym, while the rats and wasting away inside, u'l make them intrigued and floor them with jealousy; just do arm lifts brothels, pic related for u nitwits
step one 1)put arms like pic related
2)hold for a few seconds
3)give up and go home
4)massive gains
>>
>>37153898
>you're lying to yourself. You're like a woman. cognitive dissonance is at work here.
Except I'm not. I've had a relationship where more attractive women than my gf expressed interest in me and I turned them down. I recognized that I am a loyal person that would feel terrible if I cheated or left my gf over something so superficial, and that women that attempt to woo a man in a relationship are not worth anything.
>please explain why. ive mentioned the benifits of casual sex. Please explain the benifits of opting out and wallowing in self pity
There aren't benefits to "opting out" and self-pity, I realize that. However, casual sex makes me feel bad about myself as a person, and brings considerable physical risks, along with the fact that it isn't physically enjoyable and is exceptionally awkward.
>Describe your ideal gf
Someone whose company I enjoy, who is loyal to me, and is attractive enough that I can get and maintain an erection with her. That's it. I don't care about her political views, and I don't care about whether she uses 4chan or is autistic or whatever the fuck you were saying.
>A relationship is not a contract of loyalty any more.
Then I am incompatible with modern relationships. It's that simple. Loyalty is arguably the most important characteristic a person can have, in my view. If relationships are just glorified prostitution, I'm better off with real prostitutes. They're cheaper in the long run
>>
File: 87465890_XS.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
87465890_XS.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
>>37153988
try this one out a few times a week too
no more than a few times a week, with a break weak every 3 weeks too to let your muscles not atropy
>>
>>37152298

I have an inferior manlet body, I punish this shitty body because is like punishing God for daring to make such an inferior mini body.
>>
File: joo.png (214KB, 381x441px) Image search: [Google]
joo.png
214KB, 381x441px
>created a device that harnesses the energy spent at the gym into my muscles
>They workout and I get all the gainz with interest
> all i have to do is eat and get muscle
>gymcucks btfo
>>
I have an exercise bike in my home and I ride it for 30 minutes each day. That's my exercise. I don't even know if it does anything for my health.
>>
any gud gym pranks? how about scaring people in the showers? just don't let a dromeosaurus slap you over the back with a wet towel
>>
>>37154009
> If relationships are just glorified prostitution, I'm better off with real prostitutes. They're cheaper in the long run

They are. Relationships are transactions. They always have been mate. Since the dawn of man. Its not just modern relationships you're incompatible with. You're incompatible with females. Its not modern society we're talking here, its female nature. Banging prostitutes isnt a bad choice either. Its just that you can get the same benefits for free by improving yourself as well as the added benifits improving yourself comes with.

https://youtu.be/9Y_48A92geg

i think this guy puts things in to perspective best. His videos are well researched/sourced and his stuff essentially uncovers the truthes of female behaviour in society. All of his videos are worth watching.
>>
>walking around gym in my snowshoes
>>
>>37154181
>dromeosaurus sees em and picks up a pair too
>>
>>37154157
>Since the dawn of man. Its not just modern relationships you're incompatible with. You're incompatible with females.
So then, I was right all along. I should opt out! I'm so glad we're on the same page.
>>
>dromeosaurus is struggling with military press
>slap him over the back with a wet towel
>that's what u get u reptile
>>
>>37154212
yeah sure opt out if you want but note that the problem isnt with society, it lies with your expectations of it.

also please re-read this part and stop cherry picking
>ts just that you can get the same benefits for free by improving yourself as well as the added benifits improving yourself comes with.
>>
>dromeosaurus is doing pushups
>break into his locker and strut past him wearing his towel
>"YOU FUCK!" he yells
>THE CHASE IS ON!
>towel falls off, i'm nude
>dromeosaurus picks it up and slaps me over the back with it
>>
>dromeosaurus is tired
>I tuck him in and read him "Dragon's Halloween"
>he's softly asleep as I whisper "I love you Dromeo."
>>
>>37154264
>it lies with your expectations of it.
No, it lies with the fact that I am inherently incompatible with it. I can't force myself to be fulfilled by things that I do not experience as fulfilling. Congrats to everyone that can, but I cannot.
also please re-read this part and stop cherry picking
>>ts just that you can get the same benefits for free by improving yourself as well as the added benifits improving yourself comes with.
Except you can't get it for free. Not only is improving yourself a cost, but even if you improve yourself, sex and relationships are costly.
>>
>>37154295
>realize Dromeosaurus has tricked me, his bed is in the middle of the gym
>don't have my snowshoes
>suddenly, with all eyes on me I strap on my wooden planks and start galloping around, the plank hitting my ass with each movement
>Dromeosaurus wakes up, grumpy, "cut it out" he says and slaps me over the back with a wet towel
>>
>>37154321
Dromeosaurus picks up a plank and slaps my ass with it "that's how u get ur exercise" he says
>>
>>37154310
I agree with you man. If you dont feel compatible with society then opt out. Society is not fair, never has been, as nature is not fair. Just dont whine about not having a gf if you're opting out because that isnt opting out. Thats the opposite of opting out.
>>
>>37152050
>muscles won't you attractive

And that's where you're wrong
>>
My sister is telling me literally every day that I would look 9/10 if i was fit but im too lazy, i dont want to take the bus and wait 20 minutes to get to the gym.
If i had a gym next to my house i would go tho
>>
having mumps makes u alfa, i'm sure of it
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
>>37153073
>just shower bro
top kek :D
>>
>>37154532
I'm not whining about not having a gf, I'm whining about the fact that geniunely loving relationships do not exist. Regardless, this board's community is almost entirely dedicated to whining; it's more obvious with your every post that you truly do not belong here. The only people who can truly be helped by your advice are outsiders like you
>>
File: 1362876174280.jpg (135KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1362876174280.jpg
135KB, 500x581px
Between being fat and ugly or just ugly, which one is the best option?
>>
>>37154712
u whinebag
>>
File: 29nxysy.jpg (53KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
29nxysy.jpg
53KB, 607x960px
>>37154820
hard decision desu
>>
>>37154820
Both are shit. To work hard to be fit while you are ugly is a waste of effort. Kinda of like building a big house on shitty foundations. It's always going to be limiting.
>>
>>37154820
It doesn't matter in practice. You either are Chad or you aren't.
>>
>>37154832
Dromeosaurus bites the bag on wine and it spills all over, it's all over Dromeosaurus' face and he looks like Casanova, he slides into the room and all eyes go to him, he makes the asses wet by speaking slowly, with passion and precision about hydraulic pressure
"you're ass wet, bayb?" he asks a woman
"As hell." she replies
*smack*
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.