[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/depression_general/ /dpg/ /dg/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1493386993587.jpg (132KB, 854x687px) Image search: [Google]
1493386993587.jpg
132KB, 854x687px
Where's my depression general thread

I want to kill myself but I'm also actually just desperate for human interaction. Every breath I exhale comes along with a hearth wrenching pang of something less than sadness, a heaviness within my body that makes me want to hyperventilate to make it go away, but it won't go away

I want to cry and scream and yell and never talk again, to run for miles and fall on the ground and never get up again. What even is the point of this

A constant downward spiral to nowhere, where is the bottom?
>>
oh boo hoo just go outside you self pitying faggot
>>
>>37146442
I'm depressed, but I ordered some supplements online that are supposed to be a short acting anti-depressant.

Here's hoping they work well enough to get me into a better place in life.
>>
>>37146482
How much did you spend on those sugar pills?
>>
>>37146464
I wonder if this anon will crash harder than those who don't lie to themselves.
>>
>>37146507
They aren't sugar pills, it's bulk powder of tianeptine, which is a well documented anti-depressant.

About 13 dollars for 1g (or ~40 days worth), minus shipping.
>>
>>37146464
I do go outside, I try hard at life, I read, I got a degree, I got a good job, I study, I lift, I try to keep busy

My life is complete isolation, how the FUCK do you people make friends. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS? I CAN'T EVEN MAKE FRIENDS ONLINE ANYMORE. I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF.

FUCK.
>>
I constantly put myself mentally in the class room of my algebra class in junior year because it was the moments I regret the most.

I constantly imagine myself talking to a girl that liked me and a girl that I liked but I never worked up the nerve to speak to her cause I was a nervous pussy.

I implement new conversations in the same setting almost every day. I wish I could escape myself.
>>
Hey. I'm severely depressed, but it's a new thing for me. But I always had trouble relating to anybody. How to not suffer like you do? Quit being a self hater. You're being too hard on yourself. Yah your lonely, but before you make friends you need to figure out how to be happy by yourself first.
>>
>>37146650
>Yah your lonely, but before you make friends you need to figure out how to be happy by yourself first.
What does this mean?

I need to improve myself before I'm worthy of having friends? I don't deserve them?

I'm unhappy because I have zero social contact. "Get happy then you can get friends" is the greatest fucking miserable paradox of my life
>>
As for girls, realize first that your a dude, and girls are horny for dudes, sexually and romantically. Most girls are just happy that you talk to them, doesn't matter about what.
Here's a manipulative trick to get them to like you. Try start asking for small favors. Innocent stuff, like drop a pencil and ask if she could hand it to you, if the circumstance is appropriate. Or ask to borrow notes. The idea is, she'll unconsciously assume that you think that you are in friendly terms where she would do something like that for you. Use a friendly casual smile. Or try, don't matter.
That's a convo starter. It could just get ya on talking terms.
>>
>>37146675
>>37146675
>>37146675
>>37146675
>>37146675
I didnt mean to improve yourself. But to not have to rely on being friends with anyone in order to be happy.
>>
>>37146788
When your like that, everyone will sense the new alpha. It would effect all aspects of social shit
>>
Finally went to the therapist, I was prescribed prozac once a day. Is this thing placebo?
>>
>>37146675
If you base every ounce of happiness you have on social contact, you will end up 'that annoying dude' nobody invites and who ends up being ghosted.
Having friends won't solve your issues and nobody wants to be friends with some miserable piece of shit.
>>
>>37146442
is anyone even real?
>>
>>37146927
Yup. Folks like you get stuck in a stupid circle that doesn't solve anything. Your unhappy cuz at the fundamental level of understanding life, your priority is wrong. People will want to be your friend if they figure one of two things, they can use you to in a good way, or in a bad way. To make it the good way, be someone they can somehow respect. Respectability and likability are good things to work on. At most basic level of that you just figure out how to be happy without the need of others. Then folks will be drawn to you
>>
>>37147395
I meant op , not you. I was agreeing with us. Lol.
>>
i cried in class today... i felt to embarassed, my eyes are still swollen
>>
>>37147709
I'm sorry anon :(
I bet that put you in a pretty uncomfortable situation
do you wanna talk about it? I'm here to listen
>>
>>37147709
were you having a bad day qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqweqeqowowowowowqrqwpyeqitpe[ur
>>
>>37147828
so le random xD

>>>/b/
>>
>tfw have a tiny sliver of hope but it's meaningless because I've always failed at everything so there's no way I'll do it now
>>
>>37146442
become Isaac Newton, he didn't have many friends and died a virgin but he is also one of the reasons we have what we have today
>>
>>37147988
>become a supergenius and invent several entire new fields of science
ok it can't be that hard
>>
>>37147792
>>37147828
yeah it wasn't very nice... i wasn't even having a bad day, we were just looking through some papers so i just laid my head down because i was feeling very tired and then i started to tear up
i kept crying in silence for about 10 mins hiding my head in my arms then when i calmed down i mustered the courage to ask the teacher to leave early
it happened to me many times already, it's frustrating
thank you for your concern by the way, you are very kind
>>
>>37148072
don't worry about it senpai
any reason why you began crying?
>>
>I'm sad
>pay attention to me please

Embarrassing.
>>
File: lil peep gun.png (225KB, 478x284px) Image search: [Google]
lil peep gun.png
225KB, 478x284px
>>37146442
I'm becoming numb. I don't feel anything anymore.
I'm secluding myself from my friends because I don't even care about them.
There's no point of trying. Why should I go to college to get a better job? I will probably kill myself before I graduate. It will be a waste of my parent's money
>>
>>37148219
no reasons in particular, it's just that my self-destructive thoughts are more frequent now...
i've started writing a journal though, and it has helped me a little bit somehow
>>
>>37146442
Find a purpose and a good therapist. I tried to kill myself 7 years ago and now I'm happy. You just need to find your reason to fight
>>
>>37149299
journals are a very nice way to cope desu
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.