[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got to go to Japan and it sucks now I'm just counting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170520_181736.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170520_181736.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Finally got to go to Japan and it sucks now I'm just counting the days to go home

What big disappointments have you dealt with lately?
>>
It sucks because you suck, if you were fun it would be fun
>>
>>37146122
What we're your expectations?
What is the reality like?
>>
>>37146122
What sucks? Japan is my dream vacation. Get out of that hotel room right now and go for a walk, youre bound to find something interesting.
>>
>>37146122
What did you expect?
If you aren't attractive and can't get girls in your home country do you really expect to get girls there?
I fell for that meme too.
>>
>>37146155
You should go to suicide forest. Drink a bottle of sake, Japanese wine, better than French or California wine because it's made with rice.

Do you know what happens next when you get to suicide forest?

Find a skeleton, piss on it, and laugh at the sucker who could have had fun before dying but just offed himself.
>>
>>37146155
Honestly it's like America but worse. Not much interesting around after you've seen your first few weeb stores and shrines
>>37146158
I didn't come here to lose my virginity
>>
>>37146122
Go to the Hub, find some fellow gaijin and talk to them.
Japan is way better once you have somebody to go around with
>>
You should go to a hostess club or something
>>
>>37146174
You're a heartless bastard, go choke on a dick.
>>
File: IMG_2124.jpg (77KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2124.jpg
77KB, 477x324px
>>37147025
Idk man I thought it was funny
>>
>>37147025
There was this one tree which this guy hung himself on because his girlfriend broke up with him. Imagine that. Dying because you lost a GF. He was probably 22 years old and didn't even know what he was doing. Hung himself in front of the daycare that he and his gf worked at. What a bastard. Now the gf has to deal with that shit, he was a fucking omega. I pissed on that tree when I got drunk recently. Was in the dog park, went over there and pissed on that fucking tree. Dumb fucker. Move on don't kill yourself or make a scene, make everyone else feel like shit. Damn.
>>
i know that feeling
i realised i'm awful at traveling alone when i went to the US
>>
>>37146122
What city did you go to?
>>
>>37147066

You expect him to just get over what was bothering him, but even though he had nothing to do with you, you couldn't let it go enough to leave his memory to rest in peace.

Something to think about it.
>>
>>37147097
It sucks a lot doesn't it. I usually take comfort in imagining all of the religious texts as metaphors. Earth is hell, death is heaven. He's dead now, won't remember any pain or pleasures. Fuck it. The only thing you can do is be useful to other people in some way, usually that means you get paid.
>>
>>37147097
I mean imagine if heaven were real. You are up there forever praising Jesus. Imagine after a thousand years, fuck man, wouldn't it get boring? Rather just have nirvana.
>>
>>37147046
>>37147066
You guys are heartless bastards, choke on each other's dicks.

Haven't you ever been in love? Haven't you ever been so tired, so exhausted from the tears and pain of losing someone that you bought a bottle of sleeping pills from Walmart for the express purpose of dispatching yourself to heaven but didn't use it 'cause it would hurt your Mom?

If one of you really did piss on a suicide skeleton I'd like to find you and kick your ruddy face in.

Shame on you.

Oh and Reddit sucks ass.
>>
What did you expect it to be like, dumbass? You though thast it would be like your chinese cartoons?
>>
>>37147179
It wasn't the skeleton, it was really just the same tree that the guy hung himself on. Fucking asshole.

>If you break up with me, I'll kill myself!!!

That is what you call a damn difficult person. And it probably isn't their fault, maybe some childhood thing.
>>
>>37147179
>>37147234
ANYWAYS, he's not passing on his genes, neither is anyone like him passing on their genes, good riddance. May their sensitivity rest in peace now.
>>
>>37147252
It's funny but your tone is very interesting, almost familiar, like I've heard it on TV or something.

>May their sensitivity rest in peace.

That's a good line, anon.
>>
>>37147409
He sounds like a Final Fantasy antagonist.
>>
>>37146122
OP, read this post and you will change your mind
>>/jp/17027640
>>
>>37147804
You mean >>>/jp/17027640 ,right?
>>
Not gonna lie in the inner city of Tokyo was impressive and so were the temple region of kyoto but japs are autistic as fuck and not in the good way
>>
I'm glad yo don't like Japan, OP. Please leave.

>>37147179
>Haven't you ever been in love?
where do you think you are?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.