[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you don't steal, do drugs, or commit crime >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>tfw you don't steal, do drugs, or commit crime
>tfw white people still don't accept you
>>
>>37135705
Blame the shitty single moms and dead beat dads.
Dont forget gangsta culture and rap.
>>
>>37135705
I do all those things and I'm white. I'll accept you, friend
>>
>>37135705
>be white but no invisible in a snowstorm
>"true white" people grasp their possessions hard when im near them in the metro

People will always be hateful scared little shits
>>
>>37135705
Dress like white people, not like a fucking nigger. Talk like white people, noy like a fucking nigger. Walk like white people, nit like a fucking nigger.
Once you start integrating they might actually accept you but if you gonna nig, they won't dig it.
>>
Blame the stereotypes. I trust blacks who don't act or dress like thugs.
>>
File: 149063066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
149063066.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>37135705
They already have a fixed image and you can do very little to change that
Whenever a white faggot outside of work tries interacting with me I just start intimidating them so they just fuck off, some have stood their ground leading to a few fights

This site really made me despise white people
>>
>>37135705

>refering to OP's pic

>tfw you scroll viral videos out of boredom

>tfw its millennials acting as nignogs

>literal fight compilations and nogging

>tfw this is only adding more hate fuel and bullets to the race fire

>tfw thanks to social media and a platform to be seen people nig out for likes and views

>tfw you collectively realize as a black person that your collective people will never fully turn it around

>tfw willy lynch won

i hate this gay earth.
>>
File: 1434698536203.jpg (47KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1434698536203.jpg
47KB, 600x421px
>>37135811

>if you gonna nig, they won't dig it.
>dig it
>it

YOU FUCKING RUINED IT
>>
>>37135846
>hates when white people judge him for his race
>nigs out and tries to fight white poeple who otherwise wouldn't have a problem with him because he judges them based on their race

You're a retard my dude.
>>
File: 1329262563448.png (32KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1329262563448.png
32KB, 344x517px
>>37135705
Don't worry about getting accepted by Whites, OP. Even if they appear to accept you on the outside, they probably still think less of you for being Black; whether it's in the form of pity or negative stereotyping.

We aren't the same as them, and they will never view us as such.

Just set and pursue goals in life that don't rely on being validated by Whites.

If a White treats you nicely, then cool. But if they don't, then don't let it bog you down.
>>
>>37135920
Well it wouldn't be grammatically correct if it didn't have the "it", would it? You dig something, not just dig. If I had ended the sentence on "dig" it would have meant to dig as in digging a hole. I can't stand nigger grammer, that's why I showed you how it should be. It may not rime, but it's not a word crime.
>>
>tfw a random black guy asked me if I'm still a virgin
you've brought this on yourselves
>>
>>37136111
Not him, but you already threw proper grammar out of the window with, "if you gonna nig". So, you ended up using poor grammar and failing to rhyme properly.

This could've been remedied by writing, "if you gonna nig it, they won't dig it".

It's still poor grammar, but at least it rhymes properly now.
>>
>>37135705

humans are tribal and group oriented by nature, whether it be religion, color, origin, or whatever difference. It is in our genetics to weed out differences in things and separate to what is more like or familiar to ourselves. Aside from the smart phones and society we are still very primative, humankind in general are basically just monkies that gained conscious thought and tool building... at the core we are still violent, judgemental, emotional, and at times very easily spooked. Cut the path in life you see fit and do not let delusions of other's grandeur or other's perception of you be a quiet tick in the back of your mind. They're just as lost as you my friend. The jews act snobbish to whites the same way they treat us. If that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>37136138
He wanted to #000000 u
>>
>>37136264
monkeys*

whoops... i always fuck that up
>>
>>37135705
That sucks OP. It's because niggers like >>37135846 put everyone off of decent black people like you.

>>37135797
This doesn't happen and you are a lying, attention seeking retard.
>>
File: a13af87d73bb4feff97836019a3a3d77.jpg (109KB, 850x1126px) Image search: [Google]
a13af87d73bb4feff97836019a3a3d77.jpg
109KB, 850x1126px
>terrible social anxiety
>possess none of the typical stereotypes society seems to like in a black man ('bbc', obnoxious personality, tall, /fit/ )
>can't even be fetishsized because of this
>hated by coloreds for being too "weird"
>hated by whites just from stereotyping
>least desired race wanted by women
>decide to try and find love through gaming
>make girl fall for me over time, she wants to see me
>show her
>our relationship hits a roadblock and she drops me immediately
>try again with a boy
>happens again

The only thing that keeps me going is vidya and escapism.
>>
>>37135705
Growing up in a white trash community has taught me that race is truly irrelevant when it comes to being a fucking degenerate criminal deserving of the gas chamber, I've known far more white scumbags than I have black ones. It's all about poverty in the end, when you're poor you're more prone to doing dumb shit, it just turns out more blacks are more poor.
>>
>>37135705
>>tfw white people still don't accept you
Why do you want to be accepted by whites? As long as I'm making money and doing better in life, I don't give a fuck what white people think. Stop being a coon famalam
>>
>>37135705
Why would we accept you? You are not our kind. it's very simple. It's not about hate. We just prefer our own kind as is the natural way of the world. Don't let the Jews fool you into thinking you have to enjoy being around whites.
>>
>>37135705
>TFW you do the bare minimum expected of all humans, and expect white people to accept you for it, and then whine about it.

>tfw you don't steal, do drugs, or commit crime
Not doing these things put you on the baseline, now you have to do things for other people.
>>
>>37137485
the argument is that blacks do more crime per capita, but at the end of the day you're right. whites chimp out too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.