[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am lonely, could you share what's on your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9994.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9994.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I am lonely, could you share what's on your mind?
>>
>>37135609
I have to go out and hang with friends tonight but all I want to do is get high and play Red Orchestra 2 by myself.
>>
>>37135609
You have a sexy leg I wanna lick it
>>
>>37135609
Feel like I'm getting ghosted by a friend, hbu?
>>
Not doing much. Wasting my time here instead of improving my life, but y'know. How's everyone else's day been?
>>
>>37136085
If your plans were already set ahead of time, I'd suggest following through for the sake of rapport among peers. Maybe you'll feel a bit of camaraderie.

>>37136106
I think it'd be fitting to die without having had any kind of sexual contact.

>>37136108
Tell your friend you appreciate them and value your friendship, then leave it be and hopefully they will come to you when ready.
Just looking for new music like usual, what are you listening to?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=n8aVWx2u6c4
>>
>>37135609
messaging people gives me so much anxiety to the point of literally shaking
>>
>>37135609
My throat hurts and I'm sure I'm getting sick, but I know Dr. Goldstein isn't going to give me a leave so I'll have to work tomorrow.
>>
Do you think the grey kitten will be enough to bring me back to life?

I don't think so. I really don't.
>>
>>37136137
The days all mesh together in such a mundane fashion that it becomes difficult to distinguish one from another. A sudden, drastic change is necessary, I'd say it is for most of us, though the impetus to initiate it is nowhere to be found
>>
>>37135609
>skipping leg day
those quads are gay and weak as fuck
>>
Well, thanks to Facebook I know that an old coworker that I crushed on and got ghosted by after she quit is probably getting fucked by my current Chad coworker tonight. I thought I was over her, guess not.
>>
>>37136290
Foregoing your sobriety is a short term solution, though anxiety persists in everyday life to the point of immobility. Try to imagine it's all a VR simulation and you're just along for the experience.
>>
>>37136331
Ginger tea has helped ease the soreness and irritability in past times

>>37136368
I had a chance encounter with a stray black cat with piercing yellow eyes in the dead of night. We were locked in each other's gaze for what felt like an eternity, then spoke to me, assuring a grey kitten is the key to ressurect you. It then scurried away.
>>
I'm currently failing my English class because I've been procrastinating the same assignment since February. If I don't turn it in within 3 weeks I fail English and I can't go to the college I'm registered and have paid money for.

But ya know, I'm just chillin
>>
>>37136469
*pours you a shot of johnnie walker blue label*
here, let this take the edge off, friend....
>>
>>37136267
Feel like an annoyance if I were to do that desu

I've been listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0

It gives me a lot of memories
>>
>>37136809
I'd assume you're overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work that's yet to be done and the cycle of putting it off repeats. Keep in mind the inevitable outcome and chip away at it in 20 minute segments
>>
Hwndu season six and battle of bc 2
>>
>>37136844
Having past memory associations with a certain song gives you some of the emotion you were feeling during the time of the memory. The intricacies of our senses are amazing. Wanting to feel alive and human again brings me back to the same few songs
>>
>>37137159
The human brain is definitely a fantastic and mysterious thing.

Just look at dreams for example.
>>
everytime i drink, i get extremely sad.. why's that? i know i should stop drinking but i still sometimes drink in hope it gives me good time because sometimes it does.. usually not. im just fooling myself.
>>
>>37137227
The vices we indulge in to escape our harsh realities all lose their magic and potency with time, instead of providing us relief we come tumbling back to whatever made us want to flee from the beggining
>>
I feel lonely and sad I gave stray cat a hug and pet it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.