[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a handsome guy >go home with him >make out with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

>meet a handsome guy
>go home with him
>make out with him
>he takes his shirt of
>you see something like pic related

Gaybots and fembots - how would you react?
>>
>>37133694
what a faggot
originally
>>
>>37133694

Teach him how to do it properly. Fucking loser.
>>
i would not mind. I would probs ask him about it later, or in the moment i saw it if that felt right/appropriate ...depends on the mood and his personality really
>>
>>37133694
"It's down the river,not across the street,you fucking moron"

Original originality
>>
ask him

I'm covered with scars, but they're from a car accident and I got jumped by a Mexican with a boxcutter once.
>>
>>37133928
>Mexican with a boxcutter
lmao
>>
>>37133694
special snowflake attention whore
>>
>>37133694
This guy is mentally ill and those are major red flags

I would probably find a way to leave immediately

Well it really depends on how much I cared about the guy's mental health, if I just met him that day I would leave but if we've been talking and he's nice and doesn't seem mentally ill I might ask him about it and see if he's changed since then
>>
>>37133694
I would probably suck him off
>>
Throw up all over him.
Straight guy here, teehee.
>>
>>37133694
Is that a third eye on his shoulder?
woke...
>>
>>37133694
I find it strangely attractive. Would sex up.

original
>>
>>37133694
I'd act like it's okay, or that I'm not bothered because I'm not a complete dick. But I'd never pursue a relationship with some one like that. Weakness to that extent is unattractive and a reflection on the type of person they are, which I happen to find annoying/pathetic.

There's a lot of shit I'd let slide or could tolerate from a person, not that.
>>
>>37134939
What if they were from years ago, and they hadn't relapsed into self harm for a long time?
>>
>>37135050
Are you gay or straight or bi? Cause I can tell your my thoughts from a homo perspective but I don't know how girls would feel about it.
>>
>>37134019
Welcome to america faggot not ever lives in a subburb.
WASP whore.
>>37135156
>how girls would feel about it.
Who cares.
>Judge a person for cuts
>cares what women think or say.
What if OP pic related was some dude who got jumped?
Congrats on assuming.
Faggots the lot of yee.
>>
>>37133694
Self harm scars are so fucking sexy.

Only on girls though, so I'd beat the living shit out of him for making me gay.
>>
>>37135050
If they had matured since then, and no longer possessed qualities which heavy self harming types tend to have, then it would be fine.
>>
Suck his dick, then cut him some more. He won't mind, he probably likes it.
>>
Tell him what a degenerate attention seeking faggot he is and that he should actually kill himself
also teach him that you can bleed out in about 1-2 minutes by slicing your carotid artery
>>
>>37133694
I'd want to caress and kiss those things. I've always found self-harm scars oddly appealing. The emotional story of each one would be interesting to hear, too. Red flag if he only did it for attention or has BPD, though. Self-injurous behaviour due to depression alone is fine.
>>
>>37135156
I'm mostly into women. Planning on losing my v card in Amsterdam with a prostitute because I'm afraid if I even got a girl in my bed she'd just be disgusted/scared and leave.

>>37135374
>>37135266
>>37134692
Are you posters male or female? I get the impressions guys wouldn't care as much.
>>
>>37135479
>I'm mostly into women.

Ah okay. I"m male, and no guy has ever commented on my scars (not nearly as bad as the ones in OP pics but very visible on upper arms). I don't think guys care if they're attracted to you otherwise. Probably different for women.
>>
>>37135479
guys would care more because they'd know you're a mentally retarded 12 year old
stop being a degenerate and k y s
>>
>>37135479
I'm >>37135266. Female. I don't think women really care either if you're already at that point.
>>
>>37133694
That guy needs a hug.
>>
>>37135554
he needs to kill him self
>>
>>37133694
I wouldn't care OP, I would probably be a bit sad for you but I wouldn't be repulsed. Hope you're ok. <3
>>
>>37133694
I am not gay, but I would be happy to talk to him about it. ask him why, ask him what he wants to do about it etc.
>>
>>37135612
if you're not gay, you wouldn't have gotten to the point of him taking his shirt off
>>
>>37133694
dump him immediately. You dont want to get attached to a mentally ill / depressed guy who will blackmail you by threatening to kill himself, which will happen eventually if things go bad between you.
>>
>>37135843
>all depressed guys are like that "depressed" hipster attention whore chad I thought I could save but he turned out to be a manipulative psycho chad which shouldn't have been surprising to me had I not ignored all the obvious signs. he was just omg so hawt :3 :3
Die.
>>
>>37135479

I'm >>37135374. Female (female).

>>37135554
I'd like to do this, too, if he were still hurting but trying to get better. That should be appreciated.
>>
>>37135843
Me killing my self has nothing to do with anyone.
All my friends who off themselves did so for their own reason, a women likely not being the main one (but a added point towards suicide)
I will however never be able to ask people why the killed them selves so this point you made is unjust and ignorant to ones own self destruction and or self harm.
>>
>>37135919
looks like i touched a nerve faggot.
Protip to anyone: dont get involved with people who cut themselves, they have too many issues and it will affect you. just next that cutwhore.
>>
>>37135554
This guy does not need another asshole to make him feel bad.
Honestly the best bet would be to never ever fucking bring it up unless you wanna take on that shit.
If you are a women and looking to zero in on a mans self harm (or womens??) then you are not in the right mind frame to ask, it will come off as judgmental and pitying.
Best to leave it alone and never ask.
>>
>>37136023
But women with self harm scars are so fucking hot. You can do anything you like to them.
>>
>>37133694
I'd fuck his wound hard
>>
>>37136005
>Me killing my self has nothing to do with anyone.
Yes it does. The intense self-hate doesn't come out of nowhere, probably from lack of love/abuse in the family.
>All my friends who off themselves did so for their own reason, a women likely not being the main one
Abuse.
>>
>>37133694
Feel immediate connection because I have some too. Mixed with a bit of protective impulse.
>>
>>37136276
you should kill yourself as should op
>>
id probably want to leave
>>
>>37136293
I will eventually. Just need to finish some things first.
>>
If I was making out with him I would have already known about them. I don't make out with strangers.
>>
>>37136072
as long as you dont get emotionally attached she can be your fucktoy, it gives a a purpose in life.
>>
File: 1495187831300.jpg (67KB, 540x297px) Image search: [Google]
1495187831300.jpg
67KB, 540x297px
>>37136314
dont do it

get some help
>>
>>37136072
>You can do anything you like to them.
What makes you think that? I have them and I don't think so.
>>
>>37133694
Is the guy in the picture OP and posting in this thread?
or just some random web pic?
origainio
>>
>>37133694
I'd immediately stop, cuddle and ask what happend.
>>
>>37136402
don't do that until after the sex

t. dude with scars
>>
I'd do my best to protect his non-existent smile
>>
>>37136314
do it
no one wants weak willed pussies
>>
>>37136435
>after the sex
If unlucky they start napping.
>>
>>37136314
Yeah don't do it. I don't have much else to say that doesn't sound contrived, just please give yourself another chance. But what is it that you feel you need to do before you an hero?
>>
This seems like a good thread to ask. How many of you Anons would be interesting in seeing me hang myself via live stream? Im trying to set it up right now, but I'm a computer illiterate who only uses his PC for vidya.
>>
>>37136645
Nobody. We dont want you to die because some failed human beings called your parents taught you to hate yourself.
>>
>>37136645
you streaming defeats the purpose of you quietly disappearing because nobody wants you
>>
>>37136645
not really interested. seeing people die is nasty.
>>
>>37136645
yeah sure why not
original
>>
>>37136996
I've been on 4chin since I was underageb&, and I've noticed that it was most lively when someone streamed their suicide. Just want to keep the tradition alive and give back to the community that made me autistic.
>>
>>37133694
That's fine. Probably ask him if he wants me to dress the open wound, though, to stop infections and whatever.
Sexy times are probably the last time cutters and ex-cutters want to talk about that shit; save it for a later conversation.
>>
Thanks to those anons who made well-intentioned and honest responses. I'm too lazy to go through the thread and quote all of you, but you know who you are.

>>37136378
Not me, I just googled "self harm chest male." My scars aren't quite that bad but they are ugly.
>>
>>37133694
Desu I'd just want to give him a hug...
>>
>>37133694
Ok you are gay and pic is you.

I don't know anything else i'm straight just to inform to the people posting here
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.