[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You, reading this right now: Stop what you are doing and listen.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: 0518171627.jpg (731KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
0518171627.jpg
731KB, 2240x1344px
You, reading this right now: Stop what you are doing and listen.

Your whole life, you always thought you were different, right? Inferior. Weird. Wrong.

Well, you're not the only one.

Everybody else in this planet is just like you: wandering around without a map or directions, pretending to know where they are headed, desperately clinging to the belief that everybody else was given an instruction booklet on how to be human except for oneself.

You're also in denial about the fact that you yourself are practically a monkey, and therefore no more or less significant in this universe than a squirrel. You exist in an extremely primitive time, and you just happened to have spawned in the one planet where everything eats/rapes/kills each other JUST TO SURVIVE. I mean, how cruel is that?

Not that I'm against eating meat. If anything, I'm a nihilist, and I think you should be too.

If you have any doubts about reality, take a recreational dose of benadryl, smoke some pot, do some acid, and stare at a mouse cage and you'll see that what people think is normal and mundane is actually really really really weird.
>>
>>37115348
>You exist in an extremely primitive time,
i exist in the least primitive time in the history of time, please and thank you
>>
>>37115348
>take a recreational dose of benadryl, smoke some pot, do some acid
Live. It. Up. Brahs. We ALL gonna make it! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YEAH! WOOOOOO.
>>>/soc/
>>
Thanks for this post OP, I think it makes sense. Unfortunately, can't find any acid
>>
>>37115348
>read two sentences
you're not profound kid
>>
>>37115827
Alphabay.

I have some tabs oh the way. Can't wait. Look for 'Team Trust' or 'FelixUK' if ur a euro
>>
File: 1489708555112.png (132KB, 352x459px) Image search: [Google]
1489708555112.png
132KB, 352x459px
>>37115348
>take a recreational dose of benadryl

no thanks, famm
>>
>>37116009
I heard the shadow spiders are pretty crazy
Fucking world will end before if I ever try that
>>
>>37115348
don't take a recreational dose of benadryl tho lmao
shit can hardly be called recreational
>>
>>37115664
Compare it to a possible future where it's even more advanced.
>>
>>37115348
I think everyone is different and unique.

I also think we're different from animals, that is to say, we have art, language, motivations, law, morals and self control, politics, etc.

I also think everyone has a purpose in this life, to figure out who they truly are, and what they need to do.
>>
File: 1343426424572.png (295KB, 597x457px) Image search: [Google]
1343426424572.png
295KB, 597x457px
>>37115348
You're not profound, nor intelligent by writing that.
Please ignite yourself and fuck off my board.
Thanks.
>>
>>37115348
I'm not going to do drugs but thanks I guess.
>>
>>37117003
>what this guy said
(but more originally)
>>
>>37116950
I think your opinions are completely worthless, just like everyone else's, and that civilization is a vast charade put on by people that don't know any better
>>
>>37117073
I think the opinions of anyone who doesn't consider other's opinions, to be worthless.

His opinions aren't facing against anything, but his own personal experiences.
>>
>>37117003
>>37117052
>>37115841
OP isn't trying to be anything, he's trying to explain the realizations that he's had while on drugs. just because it sounds cliche doesn't mean it isn't important to him. imagine actually KNOWING the things that he describes and being lost in that knowledge.

seriously, try acid it's neat.
>>
File: 1460836528738.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460836528738.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>37117147
It is not.
You can achieve better and know more by just reading up books.
Chemicals scrambling your mind and inducing a soft egodeath are not enlightening or giving you any kind of supreme lost forgotten knowledge that will suddenly open your mind.
They're nothing but shit.
I understand more than you could possibly know.
Fuck off.
>>
>>37117147
nahh, OPs a cunt who makes a bunch of assumptions and of all places goes to this board to try to shill about how pathetic and meaningless existence is

>duh
>>
>"take a recreational dose of benadryl"

no wonder you're so retarded, you've been downing benadryl like a fucking madman, haven't you?
>>
>>37117111
I consider what everyone has to say and put very little weight in my own opinion, because I understand how completely lost each of us are in our own perspective. even things that you deeply believe to be true could be perceived by you as false if you'd grown up in a different culture or had a different set of experiences.

>>37117198
at no point have I claimed that anything OP said is profound. in fact I think it's mostly shit. I'm just defending his right to share his opinion without having false motivations attached.

I'm completely in agreement with you on the value of reading and generally passing knowledge through generations. there's no doubt that drugs will give you a different perspective on the universe though. not knowledge, just a different way of thinking.
>>
>>37115757
ha ha But seriously why drugs?
>>
What the hell does Benadryl do? You want to have a REALLY un-runny nose?
>>
>Everybody else in this planet is just like you: wandering around without a map or directions, pretending to know where they are headed, desperately clinging to the belief that everybody else was given an instruction booklet on how to be human except for oneself.

Well that's certainly a comforting thought, but I'm afraid that's just demonstrably untrue. To some extent, everybody has their own personal struggles and pain, but the kind of predicaments that people on this board describe are not universal.

A good section of the human population are like us, but an even greater one have at least somewhat more well adjusted lives. They regularly engage in social interaction, they have goals to work on, a community they belong to that isn't a nepalese puppetshow auditorium, have sex at least some of the time, and they aren't fucking losers.

And it's evident that we've been different our whole lives, because the divide starts when we're children. Is it genetic? Is it the result of different parenting? Is it a product of environmental factors? Who can tell. But what is evident is that already in grade school you can tell who the normal kids are and who the poorly socialized loser kids are.

So I'm sorry, OP, but you're just incorrect. It's nice to think that everybody is going through as much shit as you, but this isn't the case. Some people naturally fit in better than others. Some people can satisfy themselves with bullshit activities their whole lives and never have these questions scratch at them.
>>
>>37115348
>If you have any doubts of reality be sure to take drugs that distort reality
I don't think that's how it works OP
>>
>>37116899
It may be much more primitive in the future actually.
>>
>>37117591
^This.

People actually want to be animals now. I miss the medieval ages; truly the spotlight of man.
>>
File: spess.jpg (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
spess.jpg
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>37117562
What you consider reality is a manifestation of your monkey brain+senses.

I'm not saying drugs will make you magically know it all, or even give you important insights.

But you must understand that reality is ALREADY distorted because we cannot objectively observe reality as an organic being.

The true redpill is that civilization is mental torture that is justified by outward growth and "progress". A man who lived 100,000 years ago would have much simpler mental problems. (Albeit now more serious physical ones, but everything has a price)
>>
>>37117614
There's funny stuff that technology does to us socially. We may be more socially primitive now than we were 100 years ago at least in more modern societies.

Consider that technology may actually debilitate normal socialization. Humanity is a social organism so it may be one of the worst things for us in some parts and so more "primitive" in that it doesn't help the species survive longer.
>>
>>37115664
Ancient Rome or Egypt at their peak was the pinnacle of civilization. They didn't have shit like the Kardashians.
>>
>>37115348
>nihilist

Faggot
>>
>>37115348
>If you have any doubts about reality, take a recreational dose of benadryl, smoke some pot, do some acid, and stare at a mouse cage and you'll see that what people think is normal and mundane is actually really really really weird.
You don't even need to take anything

Notice how people laugh at jokes they don't think are funny, just to be nice to other people, Notice how people are afraid of other people seeing them naked. Notice how people make a weird face and breathe in and out quickly when they hear an unusual phrase that made their brain make a connection about something it's not used to doing, which is finds interesting (laughing at something funny)

Notice how if you stare at someone for a few minutes they start looking like some strange monster because your brain has sort of let it become the background and stopped interpreting it as a human. They start looking weird
>>
>>37117984
Didn't they? They probably had worse. The modern age is the most technologically advanced in human history.
>>
>>37117147
>imagine actually KNOWING the things that he describes and being lost in that knowledge
THIS is the important fact here

We all intellectually understand these things. We think them and think "yeah probably, that all makes sense. I know this already, so what?"

On psychedelics, you don't just know it, you FEEL it, you EXPERIENCE it. You BECOME a member of a world like this instead of a passive observer of the strangeness
>>
>>37118165
technological advancement has nothing to do with it.

consider that people used to read for entertainment because that was all they had. families would get together and read the weekly episode of Great Expectations in the paper. Poetry is literally dead because we no longer have the attention span. cheap entertainment has a very depressive effect on public education.

>>37118144
most of our childhood development comes from learning what things we can safely ignore and then conditioning our brains not to mention them. if you start to notice what humans actually look like the same way you see animals, shit gets weird. drugs definitely facilitate this, by yanking you out of your natural perception. ego death takes it to a new level.
>>
File: 1451697418420.gif (2MB, 311x223px) Image search: [Google]
1451697418420.gif
2MB, 311x223px
>>37117423
>nepalese puppetshow auditorium
I always get a kek out of this old meme. Maybe decades from now a newfag will ask where it came from.
>>
File: shit son.jpg (49KB, 438x294px) Image search: [Google]
shit son.jpg
49KB, 438x294px
the difference is that im constantly on acid and you are not
>>
>>37115348
>Everybody else in this planet is just like you: wandering around without a map or directions, pretending to know where they are headed, desperately clinging to the belief that everybody else was given an instruction booklet on how to be human except for oneself.

Yeah, sadly most of those people aren't 5'3 small dicked weak men, and while they wander around lost their meet with other people, form relationships, friendships, have sex, have fun, find love and in the end they realize that they found their destination.

Me on the other side am destined to wander forever.

People are not all the same. Some are born blessed, some are just born, and some are born cursed.
>>
>>37119764
I WISH I WERE COOL LIKE YOU KENT
>>
>>37119729
7 minutes will have to do

Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>37119848
it's an adaptation of 'Japanese image board'. the permutations get more and more ridiculous.
>>
I actually always think that I'm superior to anyone

I'm
>>
>>37121596
what?

oriro
>>
>>37115348
I wish someone raped and killed you
>>
>>37117147
You're obviously OP stupid cunt kill yourself
>>
>>37117984
You''re romanticizing things, humanity was just as shit then.
>>
>>37117984
>who are DeMedici and other rich families

>dumb entertainment never existed then in any form

>humanity was ever not perverted and stupid

kys uneducated ameritard
>>
>>37115348
>Your whole life, you always thought you were different, right?
Yes, definitely different.
>Inferior.
What? God no. Quite the opposite.
>Weird.
Compared to the norm, I guess so.
>Wrong.
It is everybody else who is wrong.
>>
>>37117719
Do you realize you're not saying anything interesting or profound? Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>37117147
>isn't trying to be anything, he's trying to explain the realizations that he's had
Sounds like a regular prophet wannabe.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.