[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anything about a psych ward you'd like to share, doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 44

File: 149509517071.png (60KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
149509517071.png
60KB, 1500x1000px
anything about a psych ward you'd like to share, doesn't have to be funny. Feel free to stick around to answer questions.
>>
>>37105165
I was about to make a reply, saying I was glad that this thread was freed from the attentionwhoring roastie slut of the last thread, but then I realized that the same attention whore was the op of this thread, jumping ship from their dying thread to a new thread.

If I see you post one more fucking time, I'm calling the Jimmy Hale mission and telling them a description of you so that they can have you committed.

Also, sage.
>>
it would have been cool to have this thread WITHOUT attentionwhores.
that thread was great until you shit it up
>>
>>37105222
>If I see you post one more fucking time, I'm calling the Jimmy Hale mission and telling them a description of you so that they can have you committed.

Please don't do this, nice trips
>>
>>37105165
Do storytime like you said.

Originally
>>
File: 1494429154214.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494429154214.png
44KB, 710x577px
>be admitted to a ward because foster care doesnt want me anymore
>the only treament i've gotten in the past year is medication and restrictions, otherwise i am on my own
>staff is shocked my situation has gotten worse

pretty funny desu
>>
File: 1495071518333.jpg (122KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495071518333.jpg
122KB, 499x499px
>>37105333
this is my second 333 today
>>
i want to go to a psych ward so i can gf crazy girl or have sex with crazy girl. bad idea?
>>
>>37105298
seconded, the hype train for your rape story is speeding, I would appreciate every delicious detail.

>>37105249
fuck off, quit being butthurt because she has something interesting to share and you don't.
>>
>>37105165
Oh look, it's this thread again.

Still gonna peep though
>>
>>37105298
>be around 5 Points South
>row of houses, find one being foreclosed
>sign outside, hanging lock on doorknob
>have broken into these before, they are usually clean and safe and you can keep coming back if you tidy up really good before you leave
>jimmy open sliding window
>get drunk (reason for not going to shelter)
>fall asleep
>wake up to 3 niggers in the house doing some kind of drug dealing bullshit, they have even brought a table to cut drugs on
>how the fuck did they get in, im in the room with the jimmied window
>they find me and actually talk to me, unsure of what to do with me for awhile
>I act casual and start to leave
>that's when the mood turns
>won't let me leave
>mood starts to turn to "well we have her here now what"
>offer me drugs
>nope
>start to touch me
>say no and back off, try to back into every corner away from them
>one of them finally chokes me by the neck and does not say anything but makes it clear if i fight he will strangle me, chokes me to passing out just to prove a point
>I let them do what they want while crying
>they leave at about 5am
>I crawl out about 6am and try to go to the shelter, worry the house is fucked up and the realtor will call in a break in and take fingerprints
>cry for like 2 days
>find out I am pregnant 2months later, drink a lot
>have abortion 4 months later
>now it's today
>end of story/life
>>
last thread if anyone cares

>>37100712
>>
>>37105424
she's already said everything. i want to hear other stories.
i wish this roastie would hop in front a truck already
>>
>>37105465
fuck all niggers

can't believe it's not original
>>
>>37105465
you gotta love those degenerate niggers anon great bait by the way
>>
>>37105465
When my told me her rape story she told me she orgasmed twice.

Confirm/deny for yourself?
>>
>>37105578
I did have an orgasm, I looked it up and talked to a therapist later, it's called "body betrayal" and happens a lot, I felt really bad about this for a long time
>>37105544
>i wish this roastie would hop in front a truck already

soon friend, soon

talking about this is getting me all the more motivated
>>
>>37105634
more details about the rape please
>>
>>37105651
I mean what do you want to know

they were all like pushitin,pullitout,pushitin,pullitout and i was totes like "no *crying*"

happy?
>>
>>37105634
Why do you just feed into the negativity?
>>
>>37105692
what positions did they rape you in? pr did they just throw you on the ground in missionary and run a train on you?
how many niggers came inside you?
did theu fully undress you or just make easy access?
did they care you were a virgin?
how violent was it?
>>
>>37105555
White drug dealers would have raped her also. Probably would have killed her also to avoid her being a witness.
>>
>>37105728
here comes the tumblr nigger defense force again
>>
>>37105713
>Why do you just feed into the negativity?

I don't know
>>
>>37105720
>did they care you were a virgin?

Yeah they totally cared and were gentle and read me poetry afterward

have you ever been outside?
>>
>>37105781
>ignores the rest of the post
how am i going to masturbate now
>>
>>37105753
>hurry durr only niggers rape people
Jesus Christ you're retarded. Not even pol is this retarded.
>>
>>37105758
Are you actually looking for help or are you just attention whoring on here?
>>
>>37105165
can a mod pls delete this thread? Its existence is offtopic to any board that could ever exist.

Also, op is probably a lying roastie who payed for "peacefull refugees" to fuck her and then regretted it and later claimed she was raped.

Also, for the 18th time, sage.
>>
>>37105793
I never said only niggers rape people you guilt ridden retard
Can nobody mention niggers without one of you triggered idiots spilling into a thread going B-B-BUT WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL
>>
>>37105165
Fuck off trip whore
Le edgy MayMay name
>>
>>37105794

I am going to end my life soon and I have never told my whole story before. I feel like I should write it all down for once

this is like a last note, just getting everything off my chest

feels good
>>
>>37105816
He does make a good point.

He called the rapists a bunch of niggers (which they are)

He never claimed that all black people are rapists, or that there are no white rapists, and yet you felt the need to inject your "but muh white people would have killed her after they raped her" rhetoric into this already shit thread.

Also, for the 19th time, sage.
>>
>>37105832
im still needing that detailed description and play by play of the rape for masturbatory purposes
>>
>>37105804
>roastie who payed for "peacefull refugees" to fuck her and then regretted it and later claimed she was raped.

yup that's exactly what happened
>>
>>37105851
I didnt even call them a bunch of niggers, I just responded to the third post in this chain, someone else called them niggers.
>>
>>37105858
good, good.

I'm glad you admit it, roast.

Also, for the 20th goddamn time now, sage.
>>
>>37105816
Haha why are you so triggered when I told you white people can rape. As soon as I shaked your little ego it gets funny watching you jump around calling me names that have no shock value. Lmao it's like you read from a notebook of insults you were told were effective. Go be a sheep on reddit manchild
>>
>>37105832
>You could have been my gf. I am a robot and looking for a fembot gf. Why didn't you contact me. WHat happened. We could've been happy
>>
>>37105832
You sure you don't want to find another way? You can always try to fix your life and maybe find an easier way out (and a less painful one) later on. Think about it and don't let the other anons fill you with negativity.
>>
>>37105832
dont kill yourself you dumb bitch
>>
>>37105888
waste of trips on this fucking beta orbiting faggot.

Also, anyone whose posting in this thread and isn't saging in each of their replies is doing something wrong.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (14KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
14KB, 232x218px
>>37105881
This is one of the most autistic posts I've ever read.
>>
>>37105832
how do I prevent my daughter from going down your path?
>>
>>37105881
>little names
>book of insults
>sheep
>manchild
is this a satirical post?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-120908.jpg (27KB, 217x207px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-120908.jpg
27KB, 217x207px
>>37105922
>>37105942

Haha poibussy
>>
>>37105934
>how do I prevent my daughter from going down your path?

If your daughter is mentally ill and tries to kill herself don't abandon her in the hospital and let her become homeless. Stay with her, find her and let her know you will always at least feed and cloth her even if she is having mental problems so she won't have to roam the streets and be vulnerable in that way. You can't prevent her from having mental problems but you can prevent her from being homless and nigger bait.
>>37105907
>dont kill yourself you dumb bitch

I feel really bad right now, it's only been a week since the abortion>>37105896
>You sure you don't want to find another way? You can always try to fix your life and maybe find an easier way out (and a less painful one) later on. Think about it and don't let the other anons fill you with negativity.

I don't even know what to do with that, I am homeless and bleeding, what's the point>>37105888
>>You could have been my gf. I am a robot and looking for a fembot gf. Why didn't you contact me. WHat happened. We could've been happy

frictional unemployment
>>
>>37106033
How old are you? This must be bait.
>>
>>37105720
>what positions did they rape you in?
reverse cowgirl
>>
>>37106072

why must this be bait
>>
>>37106033
>frictional unemployment

pls explain, I lack the necessary brainbower
>>
>>37106080
but you arent the girl
>>
>>37106118
Because your story makes no fucking sense and your age confirms it. Where are your parents? Why didn't you ask for help?
>>
>>37106118
alright roast, i'm giving you one last chance to prove yourself before I stop giving you replies (and thus feeding into your attention whoring female construct) entirely. Post a timestamped picture of your tits using the phone your posting on in order to prove your a girl. If you do that, i'll believe your story. Otherwise, your a male LARPer whose lonely and wants attention
>>
>>37106142

When some employer is offering a job and there is some qualified candidate out there looking for a job like the employer is offering, but they never hear about or find each other it's called "frictional unemployment"

So you wanting me as a gf but me not knowing about it is the same thing
>>
>>37106179
>Because your story makes no fucking sense and your age confirms it. Where are your parents? Why didn't you ask for help?

Read the other thread linked in this thread, this shit all started when I was a teenager in school

how does my age confirm it? 21 year olds get free houses in your country or something?
>>
>>37106118
32 year old virgin here. Do you have any advice for getting a gf?

Thank you senpai. I hope you have a pain free sweet release/death, and maybe I'll see you around in hell someday.
>>
>>37106201
When where you searching for a bf? I've only been here for a few months. Regardless you could've posted in r9k about wanting a bf, anywhere..
>>
>>37106185
>Post a timestamped picture of your tits using the phone your posting on in order to prove your a girl.
if i do that someone will dox me and get me admitted again

no thanks
>>
>>37106246
how can you dox a hobo off her tits?
>>
>>37105465
why don't you carry a knife?
where do you find these niggers?
>>
>>37106233
>32 year old virgin here. Do you have any advice for getting a gf?
not really I am 21 and have only ever had raped sex and never had a boyfriend

what do i know
>>
>>37106201
you seem atypically intelligent for a homeless drunk Alabaman high school dropout
>>
>>37106262
I have already made the mistake of saying where I stay at night, if I prove I am real people have already said they will call the shelter and rat me out for being suicidal, I can't have that

I am the only female of my age that stays there, I would be easy to find
>>
>>37106278
college drop out, I was an 18 year old freshman when I was admitted

studying business
>>
>>37106262
You can't do it, op is just a guy whose acting as a lying faggot. I'm calling the Jimmy Hale mission as we speak and letting them know that a 21 yo girl who lives there is about to kill herself tomorrow, who has a history of taking lots of drugs to attempt suicide and being abandoned by her parents. That way, if OP is real, they'll find her and commit her, which will punish her by making her have to continue living on this horrible earth for more time.
>>
>>37106246

>I recognize that nipple hair!
>*calls police*
>hey cops, you'll never believe who I saw on the internet today
>that's right, it's that homeless girl who doesn't have an address
>you're headed out to pick her up now?
>oh stahp it, you're making me blush
>just doing my civic duty, glad to help
>>
>>37106308
can't you go back to your parents?
>>
File: 1457321695714.jpg (14KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
1457321695714.jpg
14KB, 354x352px
>dude named eric had been on the unit forever
>was a severely autistic guy that lived on the couch in the day room
>literally eats/sleeps/pisses/shits there
>had the brain of an infant in a 6'3" 300lb-ish body
>prone to tantrums but easily calmed down by his mom who was allowed on the unit all day every day
>was eating lunch in the dayroom with the other patients
>casual conversation
>see an old phillipino nurse approach eric about bath time
>he's in a bad mood because his mom hadn't arrived yet
>nurse keeps telling him to get up
>gently pulls his arm so that he'll sit up
>eric screams and punches her in the face
>old lady nurse actually flies a couple feet backward into a wall
>just like in an action movies
>she crumples on the floor
>eric keeps screaming and punching himself and stomping his feet
>nurses tell us to go to our rooms
>watch from my bedroom door as a couple of small Phillipino ladies pile on top of him
>no match at all as he kicks and thrashes
>take down team finally mobilizes and booty-juice him
>locks him the isolation room
>>
>>37106332
They abandoned me and I have no desire to
>>
>>37106356
You deserve better, anon. Don't end your life like this. Also, make a new thread about yourself, this one is going off topic.
>>
>>37106270
Anything at all? Or things you used to find attractive about guys while in college or whatever.

I only ask because I have some things in common with you (was raped, was homeless, etc). Not sure how I've held out this long.
>>
>>37106312
fuck you bro

also I do not have a history of taking lots of drugs, besides drinking I don't do drugs
>>
> tfw i'm so lonely, but because i'm completely uninterested in sex or anything sexual, females don't want to bother with me
> I also know that they would resort to fucking someone else, because I don't want to do it, which is a big nono for me
> have a relatively good life, really well paying job, a house I live alone in

In all honesty if you were okay with just talking, hanging out, watching movies and helping with keeping the house clean and you didn't do drugs or drank too much i'd be more than happy to let you stay here until you get on your feet.
>>
>>37106428
Where do you live ? EU or US? I missed if you mentioned it.
I'd be your bf but I don't know how to be a good bf.
>>
>>37106428
welp, you said they can identify you purely by age, so now if you don't want me to call them, you're just going to have to post a timestamped photo of yourself in an alley in birmingham to prove that you're real now won't you, roasty?
>>
> can't dox you without a photo
Already know the age, your looks, your situation, when you entered the homeless shelter, where you usually hang out during the day and that you had an abortion. That's more than enough.

Honestly don't care if you post more stuff or not, but gonna inform multiple agencies of your plan right now. I know you probably gave some false info, but maybe some of it was correct. We will see.
>>
>>37106475
why do you want to see unwashed blury cell phone hobo tits so badly
>>
>>37106564
this only motivates me not to go back to the shelter and trip to the interstate
>>
>>37106475
She's a hobo with an old flip phone most likely. Even if she shows her tits (which would be nice) it would probably be all blurry and shit.
>>
>>37106577
just because we can lol
this is the internet you should know that
>>
>>37106590
You are planning to do it one way or another, better to be safe and atleast know there's a chance they could save you. I hope that atleast some of the info was true, but if you truly drank and were desperate, you probably said the truth about everything. I really hope they locate you and save you.
>>
>>37106590
Maybe that's the whole point? I mean we know better than anyone else that life is shit.

I'd push you in front of the truck if I could. In a friendly way though I mean.
>>
>>37106593
that doesn't matter. this is for proof that

1. shes not a male robot living at home with mummy

and

2. she lives in a city somewhere that at least resembles birmingham

hell, I don't even want a timestamped pic with tits. I'd just settle for a picture of the alley shes in to at least have some degree more confidence that this isn't a larper, but shes giving me fucking nothing to work with...

probably because shes actually a guy.

But seriously whore, if you just take a picture of your alley, I won't call your shelter. Your choice. But if you're serious about completing your suicide, then i recommend you do what im saying.
>>
File: 1494813061129.png (67KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494813061129.png
67KB, 500x460px
>>37105793
here you go Coal Burner
>>
>>37105222
>37105249
>>37105249

DO IT
O

IT
T
>>
>>37105165
The cycle of 4chan always repeats and consumes itself.

I have a story to add to this thread besides OP

I was hospitalized based on suicidal postings that I made on 4chan 2 years ago (which were later traced back to me).

Ask me anything.
>>
>>37106709
well post a greentext
>>
>>37105832
PICS
PICS PICS PICS PICS
PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS SSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>37106709
thats hilarious
how did they find you? and why did anyone care what you put on 4chan?
>>
Okay just informed the police in the area with the info that was available. Is there anyone else I should call?
>>
>>37106777
call the shelter
she posted the exact name in the last thread and its easy to find in the archives
>>
>>37106777
call your mom and apologize to her for being such a pathetic, woman worshipping cuck.
>>
File: Andy Six.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Andy Six.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>37106785
its literally the first post in this thread, mate.
>>
File: pepe (152).jpg (27KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (152).jpg
27KB, 183x200px
>>37106777
Based lad

IT'S WARD TIME ROASTIE
IT'S WARD TIME ROASTIE
IT'S WARD TIME ROASTIE
IT'S WARD TIME ROASTIE
IT'S WARD TIME ROASTIE
>>
>>37106792
wew fuck me i cant read
>>
>>37106777
THE JIMMIE HALE MISSION ANON
CALL THE JIMMIE HALE MISSION RIGHT NOW
>>
>>37106777
>>37106809
>>37106827
Here's the shelters' number, give 'em a ring m8 (205) 323-5878
>>
>>37106785
I told them the name of the shelter so I guess they will contact them, but I can call them aswell.

I know this might be a ruse, but I dont mind playing along. Ive told them the info might not be corect, but that im still worried.
>>
ROASTIES GOING STRAIGHT TO THE WARD
TITS OR WARD BITCH IM CALLING IN 5
>>
>>37106875
And by worried I mean im annoyed by her attwntion seeking and I just want her to be locked up so theres -1 roastie on here
>>
>>37106875
It's gonna be filed in the bottom drawer of some dusty cabinet and nothing will be done about it for months.
Call the shelter.
>>
This raped, broken whore is suicidal. She must be hospitalized permanently.

Godspeed anons. I hope she gets the "help" she "deserves".
>>
>>37106906
Already did lol
>>
toastaineering in an epic bread
>>
>>37106945
I hope you told them this is an urgent matter, that she was plotting to commit suicide before tomorrow at 1.
>>
Called and told them a young suicidal girl is drunk behind a cafe and needs help.
Its a local cafe not near an ABC liquor store, should narrow it significantly.
They are "very concerned" and are also alerting the police.
>>
>>37106945
How? Nobody is answering for me. What number did you use? The one in the thread?
>>
>>37106991
probably because the lines busy lmao
>>
>>37106985
Oh I am loving this

>>37106991
Someone already called, maybe they're busy throwing wrenches into roastie plots rn.
>>
>>37106734
>>37106745

I'm not going to make the same mistake of compromising my identity a second time. As such, some of the details of this story will be slightly altered (though only in very minor ways). Forgive me in advance for that.

>be me 2 years ago
>be a freshman student at Haverford college on winter break
>feeling depressed at night
>make post on 4chan looking into suicide methods, and asking people for gunshops that are just outside of Philadelphia (in the surrounding area of the college).
>one person takes an extended interest in me
>hes a male nurse
>talks for a while with me, and I reveal some info to him
>I say what dorm I live in and the floor of the dorm I live in because he claimed that I was too stupid to go to Haverford and I wanted to prove I really lived there. I also posted a timestamped photo of my student id (the name of the college and the timestamp were the only visible parts of the picture)
>reveal my major (which I hadn't officially declared yet)
>state that I'm in a single parent household
>eventually he transitions from saying he wants to save my life to begging me to die.
>says he wants the first letter of my first name to prove once he hears about a suicide on campus that it was me, and that he caused my death
>tell him my name starts with a b (truthfully).
>he asks for more info
>I tell him I'm not compromising my identity, and that he should go fuck himself.
>suddenly, he posts in the thread "How are you doing, Benjamin?"
>My name's not Benjamin

continued below.
This is where it starts to actually get interesting
>>
>>37106709
>I was hospitalized based on suicidal postings that I made on 4chan 2 years ago (which were later traced back to me).
How were they traced back to you
>>
>>37107038
>>talks for a while with me, and I reveal some info to him
>>I say what dorm I live in and the floor of the dorm I live in because he claimed that I was too stupid to go to Haverford and I wanted to prove I really lived there. I also posted a timestamped photo of my student id (the name of the college and the timestamp were the only visible parts of the picture)
>>reveal my major (which I hadn't officially declared yet)

THIS IS WHY I AM NOT TIMESTAMPING ANYTHING ASSHOLES
>>
>>37107125
you already doxxed yourself retard
expect to get picked up in a padded van any second
shoulda showed some tits
>>
>>37107125
Well only a dumb fuck time stamps with face/ID anyway. Just take a picture of something you wrote on.
>>
File: pepe (506).png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (506).png
258KB, 600x600px
>>37107125
It sure is a nice day for a trip to the ward, isn't it roastie?
>>
>>37107097
Why are you still here? Get the fuck away from there before they trace you and find you. I wish you luck, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
post yfw the roastie gets raped in the ward too
>>
>>37105165
>go to psych ward for suicidal
>get roomed with angry black dude
>he slams my head against the wall and makes me stay quiet so they dont hear
>i run out the room when i get the chance down the hall
>workers sedate me for "crossing the employee line" as hes chasing me

Didn't go into most of the details but this is what fucked me up and got me into lifting heavily so i never am in this situation again. I hope I never see that person again for reasons I won't disclose
>>
File: pepe (496).jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (496).jpg
45KB, 499x499px
>>37107194
>the doctors put more things into her vagina
>>
>>37106792
Wow, I'd suck a log of shit straight out of that woman's ass.
>>
File: pepe (549).png (12KB, 308x396px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (549).png
12KB, 308x396px
>>37107125
Getting agitated, huh roastie? Are they already onto you?

Maybe you should start thinking about what you're gonna do with all the free time you'll have in the ward.
>>
File: 1490983392829.jpg (67KB, 533x695px) Image search: [Google]
1490983392829.jpg
67KB, 533x695px
>>37106346

Maybe it's because I'm on the spectrum and neurosuperior but I'm great with patients. It's hard to feel bad for staff that intentionally do bad things and get hurt. What the fuck was she thinking assaulting him like that? Autists don't like to be touched in general, try to grab one or hold them down and you're getting an ass beating unless the autist in question is a small child. The self-harm is not good but that's just a matter of substituting a better alternative when he needs to stim.

Schizophrenics are more unpredictable but I still know how to get along with them. Paranoid bitch was mad because she was pregnant and her husband was outside the window. She was unmarried and not pregnant, but your perception is your reality, etc.. She was angry because the nurse tried to give her AIDs in a pill again, she knows because she was the researcher that invented the pill and it had special markings on it she could read. After the nurse threatened to give her a shot if she didn't return to her room the patient complied but not without calling the nurse a name first. Naturally the nurse decided this meant the patient needed a shot despite complying. I go in to help and the nurse just turns around to walk out the door after injecting. This is the same nurse who tried to give her an AIDs pill and threatened to give an AIDs/Abortion shot if she didn't go to her room then gave the shot anyway. I knew it was coming and sure enough the 200lb sheboon charges to tackle the nurse. I stopped it in time but fucking hell, the nurse couldn't have been asking for it any harder even if she tried.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
129KB, 800x800px
>>37107266
yfw the roastie wont have internet in the ward so she cant shit up our board anymore
>>
>>37107038
continued.
>he posts a throwaway email in the thread and says to message him
>I create my own throwaway email to communicate with me
>he claims he's discovered my identity, and is going to call this Benjamin's parents (my real name is Brandon).
>I plead with him not to because the person he's planning to call is some innocent person.
>he says if I pay him 50 dollars via paypall, he'll keep his mouth shut
>I tell him to go fuck himself
>he says in addition to calling the kid's parents, he's also going to call my school's dean.
>says goodbye to me
>its 10 am in the morning now, and I've been up all night on 4chan
>I try to lie down, but I can't sleep, and I feel sick to my stomach with fear
>spend the next few hours pacing
>at 5 o clock, get a call on my cellphone and an email in my student email
>the email says that they are concerned that somebody was going to kill themselves who they think is me and that I need to reply immediately
>I reply and say I'm fine, and they have the wrong person
>they ask to talk to me
>I say my phone is broken
>the guy says ok and stops talking to me
>make a facebook account later that night to contact the kid whose parents the nurse threatend to email
>he says someone contacted his parents saying he might be suicidal based on his posting on some online social networking site, which he thinks "was reddit or something like that" (lol)
>let him know that I was the one they were looking for, and that the person who did this is gone, so he doesn't have to worry about them messing with him again
>I'm still shaking like all hell, and can't eat anything for dinner
>I try to jerk off before bed that night, but I can't get hard
>my dick won't get bigger than half an inch
>the fear is keeping it short

continued below.
>>
File: pepe (557).jpg (49KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (557).jpg
49KB, 463x325px
>>37107293
i'd prefer she had internet access and could permanently rage at us for foiling her plans

it'd be a lolcow ready to milk
>>
File: IMG_0185.jpg (40KB, 382x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.jpg
40KB, 382x344px
>>37107318
and all this roast had to do was post her filthy sow udders
but now officer pepe might sodomize her in the squad car
>>
>>37107306
>wake up next day
>hear the phone ringing (my house phone) and starting to go to voicemail
>race over to answer it (my brother is downstairs)
>its from my college
>grab it a second before they start speaking
>talk to some middle aged woman and assure her I'm fine, and that somebody was mistaken to be me based on faulty info, who was extorted (I told the same story of what happened, but said it was really somebody else, who messaged me online to tell me what happened).
>they say they want me to file a report with campus police
>she walks over and puts a police officer on the phone
>my mouth is so dry that I'm having trouble talking
>I go over to the sink and drink some water while the cop is getting put on the phone so I can sound more normal during the call
>I repeat my story
>he says he has to call my mom, so I should tell her to call him
> I say ok
>she gets home, I tell her that I have been mistaken for somebody else, and she has to call this guy back
>play up the absurditiy of the whole thing
>when she hangs up, all she knows is that the person who is being referenced was in the same dorm and was the same major as me
>she believes me
>I go to sleep that night (2 hours of sleep)
>I'm woken up by the phone ringing (its saturday now)
>my mom picks up
>when I go downstairs 20 minutes later, she's sitting on the couch waiting for me

continued below.
>>
File: 1494952660520.png (80KB, 288x211px) Image search: [Google]
1494952660520.png
80KB, 288x211px
>tfw attention whoring roastie gets what coming to her
>>
jesus man get to the point
>>
>>37105165
Had my first gf there, and my first kiss. Also had a shot at a threesome and I missed it. I wish I was in a ward now.
>>
You faggots will never catch me, I'm going to wear a mustache when I go to the mission tonight

checkmate
>>
>>37107478
>my mom says, "anon, I know it was you who made those posts."
>deny everything for 20 minutes
>she presents a litany of facts and evidence that describe me to a T
>I confess that I made the post, but say I was just curious about suicide methods and didn't really want to do anything
>get a call later that day from the school saying I need to attend 4 therapy sessions before they'll allow me back on campus
>get pissed off, because I know that therapists are the bane of all evil
>see a female therapist 3 days later that I saw a few times when I was 4 years old
>she says to my mom on the phone before the session that if I lie to her, she won't sign the release form for me to go back to school
>in response to this, during the session I try to act more suicidial than I really felt at the time so that she'll believe me
>go to the next session the next day
>she calls my mom in first
>they talk for 40 minutes
>she calls me in
>she says she wants me to be hospitalized again (I was hospitalized once before this for a month when I was 9 years old, but I'm not actually crazy, just to clarify).
>ask if I can wait 2 more days to do it (my only friend I hadn't seen in 6 months is coming home from college in 2 days)
>she says I have to do it tommorow
>I say nothing for the rest of the session
>leave and go into my mom's car
>as soon as I sit down, I start sobbing uncontrollably
>was the first time I'd cried since I was 11
>some fat fuck sitting in the car next to us keeps staring at me, and even cranes his head to get a better look at me, but I'm crying too hard to stop at this point
>I keep saying "It's all so goddamn stupid, I didn't even do anything. I never did anything. It's just words"
>go home
>mom makes me keep the door open in my room to make sure I don't hang myself
>fall into a depressive 4 hour sleep
>wake up feeling physically weak

continued below
>>
>>37107548
oh please, you'll read through 400 5 sentence repetitive roastie posts but not 10 30 sentence repetitive new story posts? Get real, mate!
>>
>>37107674
op is probably running towards the interstate right now with her phone in her hand.
>>
>>37107674
just told cops to expect a disheveled young woman with a fake moustache, countercheckmate.
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>37107698
cont.

>convince my mom to let me go to a different therapist who says i don't need to be hospitalized
>is a psychoanalytic jew
>thinks I have repressed memories
>wtf.jpg
>I go to all the sessions, and go back to college after missing 2 weeks of classes
>they make me sign a pledge when I get back however, saying that I can never drink while I'm a student there without being kicked out of college, no matter what, even after turning 21 (even though the college normally allows 21+ students to drink)
>part of the reason I was depressed initially was that I couldn't drink
>2 days after being back
>friday night
>go wander out in the cold to the party townhouses, looking for alcohol, even though i'll probably be expelled if caught drinking.
>its 28 degrees out
>after 2 hours of no success, feeling frustrated and about to head home
>suddenly, I run into my roomate while beggining to walk back, whose really drunk
>he pulls a natty light out of his back pocket and gives it to me
>fuckyes.jpg
>crack it open and take a sip as it explodes outwards
>suddenly, I hear a voice behind me
>"hello anon"
>I turn around
>mfw its a security guard

continued below
>>
Man, there are some stupid ass people on this board.
>>
>>37107882
why do you say that
killifo
>>
>>37107862
cont.

>"what's that you've got there"
>"a canteen"
>"a canteen of what"
>"nothing"
>"you're holding a canteen of beer in your hands"
>"w-well, what makes you think that?"
>"I can literally see it foaming and overflowing out of the top"
>I say nothing
>he makes me empty it out and writes my information down
>I feel really pissed off and go to the lake by the entrance to Haverford and break my canteen against a tree
>sit down and start crying angrily
>try to call my only friend
>he blocked my phone number
>start crying audibly for the first time (actually making noises)
>text a former friend of mine whose a mutual friend of the friend I described above
>get him to put me in touch with him
>he calms me down a little bit, and then tells me not to call him again for at least another 4 months
>I go to bed that night

end of story coming up below. Sorry i've taken so long.
>>
File: 1444436941131.png (443KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444436941131.png
443KB, 600x600px
>room was second from the end of the hall
>nurses doing rounds never walked all the way to the end
>no biggie, means i got left alone most of the time
>new guy shows up
>takes the room next to mine at the very end of the hall
>seems normal enough
>midnight, watching adult swim in my room
>hear him talking to himself on the other side of the wall
>can't make out words, just tone and pacing
>sounds like he's arguing with himself
>not out of the ordinary for where we are
>ignore it
>goes on for about 30 mins
>loud bang
>the wall shakes
>he starts screaming
>more loud banging
>realize he's throwing chairs against the wall
>ignore it, figuring it'll stop soon enough
>lasts about 20 mins
>hear one bang louder than the rest
>actually worried about the guy
>get up and knock on his door
>"you ok man?"
>"yeah, i'm cool. just getting ready for bed haha."
>glance into his room
>see the bedside drawer in a broken heap on the ground
>notice holes in the walls
>go back to my room
>screaming and banging stops
>fall asleep
>see maintenance guys taking all of the furniture out of his room the next morning
>dude ended up getting locked out of his room during the day after that
>had to sleep on the floor for the rest of the time he was there

The entire episode lasted a little over an hour. Not one nurse ever walked by to check on either of us. Pretty negligent desu.
>>
>>37107983
cont.

>wake up to security banging on my door
>I let them in
>they say my friend was worried I was going to kill myself
>the guy I talk to is extremely gay (says "my husband" at least 8 times in total)
>references my friend as being my boyfriend without asking if we were dating
>IsThisNiggaSerious.jpg
>they say they called my parents and they are coming
>my mom comes and picks me up
>it turns out, my friend called his parents, who called my mom, who tried calling me, but my phone was turned off, so they called security
>she says this time that I have to go to the hospital
>refuse because I have nothing wrong with me and have never had (nor have) any mental illnesses.
>after 3 hours of debating, finally cave in and agree to go
>3 days later, I sign the paperwork, and go inpatient

I actually have a lot of interesting inpatient stories I could describe (sorry the above has been kinda boring). If anyone wants to hear them, let me know.
>>
>>37107698
>>get pissed off, because I know that therapists are the bane of all evil

You're a big guy
>>
File: 2w3e.jpg (496KB, 1280x1708px) Image search: [Google]
2w3e.jpg
496KB, 1280x1708px
Uh Yes I am killerchan.
I am here for the BBC rape train and attention of whoring.

please give me (you)'s
>>
>>37108184
prove to me that they are not.
They destroy any morality and civilization in favor of cultural marxism

Also, 99 % of ((mental disorders)) aren't real and are just used to sell drugs.

The therapists are literally profiting off of the destruction of human morality. I kind never be as evil as that if I tried.

Anyways, what kind of point are you trying to make?
>>
File: Holden.jpg (66KB, 746x425px) Image search: [Google]
Holden.jpg
66KB, 746x425px
>>37108191
your tripcode is wrong, so you are an imposter
>>
>>37108114
Share your best bits, I'll read them.
>>
>>37108239
>prove to me that they are not.
>They destroy any morality and civilization in favor of cultural marxism
>Also, 99 % of ((mental disorders)) aren't real and are just used to sell drugs.
>The therapists are literally profiting off of the destruction of human morality. I kind never be as evil as that if I tried.
>Anyways, what kind of point are you trying to make?

Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>37108184
For you
Orabora
>>
>>37105165
Some bold headed drugged up psychopath used to walk barefooted in the sofa's, used to just manipulate people etc

He started to manipulate me because i was the only one sane enough and aware enough to notice that he was a genuine psycho and a pretty obvious one...

He actually got some half retarded kid kicked out of the hospital for bad behavior and used provoke reactions and psychosis out of people.

I eventually got him kicked out because he started to plot everyone against me, something that psychopaths are known to do when they feel "threatened" or rather feel that you compromise his position in a group.

went down to living area/night his plans where in full effect and he was playing cards with everyone around him, him front of the table shuffling the deck etc.
staff used to be 1 to 2 at evenings so he knew this.

Part 2 following cuz type limit
>>
File: 3tg.png (131KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
3tg.png
131KB, 500x354px
>>37108255
Not it isn't.
oreeiganoies
>>
>>37107976
Two people in this thread (assuming they're being truthful) basically doxxed themselves online while at the same time announcing their intentions to engage in what is essentially a criminal act.
>>
>>37108268
one guy there was a literal fag, who apparently wrote books or something

he was also pretty bipolar

he was committed from a partial program where he cut his face with a razor blade on purpose, covered his hands in his blood, and when the staff tried to restrain him he threatened them

"don't touch me or i'll infect you with my HIV blood"

he actually was HIV positive

A sherrif or someone like that actually served him arrest papers in front of us while he was in the psych ward (although they wouldn't take effect until he tried to leave, so it didn't affect him)

I remember him getting the papers, and then walking away from the sherrif while he was talking because he didn't care what he had to say

he then sat down at a table with me and 4 other people and read his own interpretation of the charges out loud

"What? This is ridiculous! I didn't attempt to infect anyone with HIV! I had cut myself while shaving by accident, and was isolating myself from the staff, and trying to warn them that I had HIV so that I wouldn't accidentally infect them. This is all so silly."

He was the only guy I met there who I think was genuinely fucking crazy. The rest of the people there just had problems.

Still, he was pretty funny, though. In some ways, I think he was the quintessential robot. He was kind of a badass. He didn't give two shits what anyone thought about him, and was pretty red-pilled about black people.
>>
>>37108294
Why the fuck would getting caught be part of my plan? What kind of question is that?
>>
>>37108438
>Why the fuck would getting caught be part of my plan? What kind of question is that?

Remember: No survivors.
>>
>>37108385
I'm the male poster in the thread who was doxxed

Suicide shouldn't even be considered a criminal act, so the second point that you are trying to make is rather irrelevant.
>>
>>37107284
Fucking roasties getting back at the patients for what they can't help
>>
>>37108452
i seriously don't know what the hell you're talking about. Can you please just explain like a normal person.
>>
File: 153f72780cf10b0be62c9d94a519aa62.jpg (244KB, 1060x1400px) Image search: [Google]
153f72780cf10b0be62c9d94a519aa62.jpg
244KB, 1060x1400px
>>37108334

talk to the head psychiatrist and told him my suspicions deductions and told him that i found it highly unethical and wrong that he stayed in a ward/facility patients seriously ill and easily exploitable.

The guy even had kids and i overheard allot of talk among staff and psychologists about his court dates and his ankle bracelet or something ....

Basically he was marginalized and a junk but to his credit smart

Funny thing is i never cared for him being a psychopath, i just minded my own business, i avoided him but that's all

The funny part is that he screwd himself because he could not stop exploiting me against better judgment
in his is compulsion he craved some sort of dramatic conclusion, he needed some outlet, he was truly sick in constantly wanting to hurt or manipulate, i knew he couldn't stop himself from doing so.

A few days later when i talked to the psychiatrist about him and myself being able to see thru tests and that psycho's aren't submit able for any treatment or test/evaluation he was kicked out.

The day he was picked up i walked outside to see him leave when no one was there, i wasn't even satisfied because unlike him i simply didn't care....

I don't know if you've ever seen ex drummer but he was basically the bold guy
>>
File: 1346331627922.png (11KB, 326x297px) Image search: [Google]
1346331627922.png
11KB, 326x297px
>>37108438
my fucking sides, lads, holy fucking shit my man
>>
>>37108484
I don't understand.

Explain your intentions.
>>
>>37108478
>37108478
>>37108505

Only if you are a big guy
>>
>>37108521
why won't you explain yourself? You retarded cuck!
>>
>>37108544
I'm sorry but really now isn't the time for fear?
>>
>>37108581
I don't get what you mean?

kjhhkh
>>
File: 1492384953858.jpg (19KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
1492384953858.jpg
19KB, 453x470px
>>37107205
>I won't disclose
>On an anonymous anime image board
>>
File: 1487638879461.jpg (114KB, 1024x993px) Image search: [Google]
1487638879461.jpg
114KB, 1024x993px
during my last couple days we had a new guy come in who was borderline brain damaged im guessing his mom couldnt handle him so she dropped him there.

>I WANT MY MOMMY
>WHERE IS SHE?
>WHERE IS MY MOMMY

all in a slightly retard way of speaking

he got over it a little bit he was angry a lot. luckily i got out but that guy always sticks with me I teared up a bit typing this it was the saddest thing ive seen
>>
>>37108599
if the op of this board has proved anything, its that disclosing too many details about yourself on an anonymous anime image board can be extremely dangerous for yourself.
>>
File: 1454149629852.jpg (282KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1454149629852.jpg
282KB, 900x702px
>placed on the geriatric psych unit because there were no beds on adult psych
>buncha senile old folks
>occasional dementia meltdowns but otherwise pretty quiet
>get sent to adult psych for groups
>schizo jehovas witness latches on to me
>tries to convert me everytime I come over
>try to be polite but eventually start ignoring her
>after a while she moves on to the new guy
>eating breakfast one morning
>nurse says groups were canceled for the day
>cool
>next day in OT
>jeho's witness and new guy are missing
>another patient tells me that jeho's witness wouldn't stop bothering the new guy while they were eating dinner
>he asked her to shut up but she wouldn't
>he got mad and stabbed her in the arms with his fork a couple times
>they both got transferred elsewhere
>>
>>37108603
why was it sad?
>>
A friend of mine who works at the shelter just emailed me and told me people were calling and the Director was looking for me.

fuck you guys, now i have to make other plans

i hate squatting because of the rape but ill have to make do
>>
>>37108623
waterfuq
>>
>>37108385
suicide is not a criminal act in the USA, I have looked it up

cite the statute please
>>
File: pepe (556).jpg (63KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (556).jpg
63KB, 1000x1000px
>>37108646
>told me people were calling and the Director was looking for me.
>fuck you guys, now i have to make other plans
>i hate squatting because of the rape but ill have to make do
ROASTIE BTFO THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>37108631

just a clueless tard begging to see his mom and how she left him there and him crying and screaming its sad
>>
>>37108646
shit, I was 20 seconds away from making a celebratory post saying that we'd driven the roastie from our board, but then you decided to show back up.

I hope the cops track your location from your posts and hunt you down.

I hope you enjoy the hospital
>>
>>37108646
I mean you're already used to it. Just lube up before hand and take a damn pill or something.
>>
>>37105365
Excellent idea, just make sure she doesn't have access to your condoms.
>>
>>37105365
Make sure youre black and she's a virgin
>>
>>37108647
That was my reaction too.
>>
>>37108646
I head tyrone, whose in the hospital for bipolar disorder, is looking forward to seeing you in there.

And I'm sure that you'll be glad to see him in there as well, roast.

Next time, don't post on r9k, or at least don't state your gender in your posts.
>>
>>37108438
>Why the fuck would getting caught be part of my plan? What kind of question is that?

I have room for you and killerchan in my plane, you don't get to bring friends
>>
>>37105634
>I did have an orgasm
fucking disgusting whore. kys
>>
>>37108461
>Suicide shouldn't even be considered a criminal act

But it is most places so their point about posting intentions and doxxing yourself being stupid still stands desu
>>
>be me
>emotionally unstable
>mom thinks I'm autistic
>precedes to use that as excuse as to not feel like a failure as a parent
>I do nothing but cry and masturbate for 3 months
>I dislike medication
>finally agree to try anti-depressants
>emotions go haywire
>girl talks about how gr8 her life is
>forced to go outside
>prepared to show people how terrible i feel
>end up smacking the girl, the only 3D girl who I can relate to
>break down in public and say I want to die
>hour later girl comes back and doesn't hate me
>feel like I want to start trying in life because of it
>okay day, playing BoTW which came out recently
>mom hears about stuff happening and insists we go to the hospital "real quick" to make sure I'm daijoubu
>hospitalized for 2 weeks
>second night they take my clothes from me because i tried tying them together into a rope.
>because of me, the person who came in after me also had their jeans confiscated as a precaution
>getting used to the environment
>they immediately take me home because i'm acting normal
>parents have taken all electronic devices from me to make me focus on school
>girl is nowhere to be found
>grabs 2013 2DS that was previously forgotten about
>Youtube anime
>4chan
>>
>>37108741
well, if it makes you feel any better, she's 11 hours away from being re-raped (and thus re-purified).

Does that make you feel any better?
>>
>>37105634
How did it feel when you realized he came inside you? Happy that you took in top quality semen?
>>
File: 546.jpg (61KB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
546.jpg
61KB, 470x960px
>>37108505
>I don't understand.

bro

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/baneposting
>>
File: 1492906340239.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1492906340239.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>37108619
>I got raped
>But I won't say why

It's not like he with-held his address.
>>
>>37108754
don't talk to me you loser
>>
>>37108750
>>I do nothing but cry and masturbate for 3 months

Fuckin lol
>>
>>37108760
>I don't understand
>bro
faggot
>>
>>37108597
Sorry newfriend. If we told you what's happening, would you die?
>>
>>37108748
>But it is most places
no it's not
>>
>>37108781
she said where she lived. literally. That's really fucking bad. And she's the only person in her age range who lives there. And she has a sort of unique story too. Things are not looking well for her.

Still, roasties have it easy.

A guy threatening to kill himself, when found by the police, maybe tased or even shot by the police to be subdued, since the police see him as a threat to them.

The roastie will just be given a strong hug when shes caught by the police and a lolipop.

Fucking roasties!
>>
>>37108840
fuck off nigger.

I don't keep track of memes, but I've still been on this site for about 2 and a half years.
>>
>>37108856
In Alabama it is, so you better lube up your asshole.
>>
>>37108891
Two and a half years here and you just got caught up in a banepost? I mean I know the movies from 2012 but come on.
>>
>>37109024
>In Alabama it is, so you better lube up your asshole.

Wrong

cite the statute

suicide is legal in Alabama
>>
>>37108856
But it is since last year ago
>>
I just want the pain to end and I don't want to have more vaginally invasive surgery tomorrow

i guess this was the wrong place to share my feelings and story
>>
>>37109068
>But it is since last year ago
you english good! post more
>>
File: pepe (491).png (162KB, 477x491px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (491).png
162KB, 477x491px
>>37109086
Better get ready for the doctor shoving his tool up your hole roastie
>>
>>37109086
>i guess this was the wrong place to share my feelings and story

you think, nigga?

If you wanted to share a heartwarming story, why the fuck didn't you go on facebook.

Also, somebody call the shelter again.

See if they say if they are looking for her or if this was just a hoax.
>>
>>37108891
>I don't keep track of memes, but I've still been on this site for about 2 and a half years.

the fire rises
>>
File: pepe (484).jpg (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (484).jpg
60KB, 499x499px
>>37109086
Reminder that all you had to do was post your tits, by the way.
Oh well, it's off to the ward for you.
>>
>>37105165
Filtered, sage, hidden, reported.
Fuck off, attention whore.
>>
>>37105465

Black dude here, I'm sorry for my kind
>>
>>37109124
>If you wanted to share a heartwarming story, why the fuck didn't you go on facebook.

I don't have a facebook or any friends or family and aside from being raped by niggers I am a virgin who has never kissed or hugged anyone, I am broke, homeless and wear tattered clothes as I wander the hot streets of a shitty town in Alabama, blood is coming out of my pussy from a punctured uterus after a late term abortion of my nigger baby and it hurts

but I have it so much better than you, i see that now
>>
File: pepe (501).jpg (20KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (501).jpg
20KB, 395x578px
>>37109210
WARD
A
R
D
>>
>I did have an orgasm, I looked it up and talked to a therapist later, it's called "body betrayal" and happens a lot, I felt really bad about this for a long time
so shouldn't you be a good girl and thank your beloved niggerrs instead?
>>
not psychotic but i just sort of want to participate in this thread. hey guys!
>>
>>37109233

here's your (you)
>>37109210
fucking shitty phone deleting my trip
>>
>>37109086
assuming you really are going to kill yourself it's understandable that you want some last bit of attention b4 you do so
>>
>>37109086
Listen you have a hole, I have a dick. I only care about putting it in there. But you already had something there and everything is torn. Why would I care about your feelings when your hole is the only redeeming factor?
>>
>>37109171

just to let you know I don't hate black people or blame all black people for this, and during my years living on the streets many black people have been kind to me

I am just calling the guys who raped me niggers because they were
>>
>>37109296

You remind me of a friend I knew that had the same situation. I hope you find shelter/peace of mind.
>>
>>37108750
>UPDATE
>mom tells me i have a letter from previously mentioned 3D girl
>will only give it to me if I start working
>quickly goes to computer as if ready to work
>posts on 4chan while keeping George Orwell in back of mind
>>
File: roastie van.jpg (38KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
roastie van.jpg
38KB, 800x622px
>>37109296
BEEP BEEP CUNT
>>
>>37109360

a letter like an envelope with a stamp on it?

who sends those anymore
>>
>>37109210
Literally post on reddit then, you stupid cunt.

Go to the two x chromosomes reddit.

describe how some men would think they have it worse than you in spite of your story (in particular, mgtow), then say your story

i guarantee youd get 1500 upvotes, 8 reddit golds, and 5 personal messages, including one person offering to let you live with them, because you're a woman. And women can't have hard lives.
>>
>>37109366

They will never catch me, good luck with all that shit

You have no idea about my backup preparations

I will not be institutionalized again
>>
>>37109249
hi friend! How's life going?
>>
>>37109442

I don't want any of that.

I just wanted to vent and post my story online before I die

thanks for reading
>>
ATTENTION ALL THREAD READERS!!!!!!

We require somebody to call the Jimmy Hale shelter again (205) 323-5878 and say they are concerned about someone who is 21 years old, who is planning to kill themselves by jumping in front of a truck.

When you call, see if they say they know where she is, or if they say this story is a hoax, and to stop calling.

That way we can get an update on the story.
>>
>>37109427
For all she knows, I have no Internet connection available, so she's actually going the extra mile. Revolutionary stuff for a 4chan user.

Then again, I don't have any proof that this so-called letter actually exists.
>>
>>37109442
Basically this. It's almost impossible to not get an offer to live with someone, with a hot meal and everything covered if you post the story as a woman. Now try doing the same and post a story about you being abused, beaten up and left on the street as a man. Even with guts spilling out, nobody would give a shit.

You already said you get money every day by just existing. If you pushed it just a bit further, you'd still live better than most of us in less than a month. That's why we hate you because you're nothing but a cunt. Your hole is torn and broken, but betas will still lick it up and invest thousands to fix your "poor abused flower".
Maybe not if you were a fat hambeast, but if you're just slightly below average and skinny, you're golden. I'd jsut say don't tell them blacks raped you and say whites did so. This way you just cannot possibly fail.
I can guarantee it so hard that i'd be more than happy to bet 5000 dollars on it that after posting on reddit, you'd get enough offers to turn everything around. Again, do NOT mention that it was blacks. Say whites.
>>
>>37109510
>When you call, see if they say they know where she is, or if they say this story is a hoax, and to stop calling.

Because I told them where I am and my plans regarding this

kek
>>
>>37109562
not talking to you, roast beef
>>
> tfw the roast will either kill herself, get raped again or be locked up

There's just no losing. Thank you for making my night. Say hi to Satan. If you think your hole is hurting now, just wait till you get there.
>>
>>37109427
Girl also talks like a 1800's british writer over text so like there's that. Girls not entirely grounded in reality are my shit.
>>
>>37105344
Followed up with dubs.
Nice.
>>
>>37109510
someone besides me pls call.

I'm too autistic to do phone calls.
>>
>>37109534

Look you dumb cunt

Chris Cornell, a famous rockstar millionaire just killed himself

offers from betas of subsistence food and clothing do not take away from someone not wanting to live anymore

>oh god I want to die because of years of rape and abuse and depression, if only some ugly faggot would offer me ramen noodles and a place to sleep it would reverse my desire to die

are you retarded

Do this, go get raped by a gang of niggers, abort the baby and then be offered to live as a begging pauper by some fat ugly women with a broken personality who has been rejected by society

tell me how much it makes you NOT want to end it all
>>
File: tipping intensifies..jpg (34KB, 623x132px) Image search: [Google]
tipping intensifies..jpg
34KB, 623x132px
>>37109652
>Do this, go get raped by a gang of niggers, abort the baby and then be offered to live as a begging pauper by some fat ugly women with a broken personality who has been rejected by society

>tell me how much it makes you NOT want to end it all
>>
>>37109652
Youre just coming off as a whining cunt. Don't even compare yourself to Cornell or any rockstars/musicians or famous person for that matter.
> b-but muh rape
> b-but abortion and my torn up pussy
Then don't be a fucking useless piece of shit squatting illegally? Don't abort the kid and give it away? You made your own shitty choices, when you had everything available to you, everything handed to you to not be in this position. But you're just a a worthless used up roast, so you can't think that far ahead I guess.
People don't get abandoned and left behind because it's fun. You were left behind because you were useless and insufferable. That's it. The reason why you want to kill yourself is because you're nothing. The reason why famous people kill themselves is because they give up their entire being, family, friends, loved ones and personal health for their passion and it all gets sucked out of them. They contribute and are eternal. You are nothing.
>>
>>37109652
The difference:

as a man you won't even get the offer by the woman, or the food, leading you to starve.

you also won't get any begging money (of which you said you make $100 a day).

you also are at risk of being attacked by the police/arrested due to your homelessness, which woman do not face. Also, a woman in marginally better conditions than you could easily have a much better life than almost any guy.

Hell, you still could. You just have to marry a slightly ugly rich guy and you're set for life.

You have things so easy, that you can't even imagine. You're just not taking advantage of your opportunities (assuming youre a girl, though the lack of pictures means you're likely a larper).

All I'm saying is, while girls can find themselves in shitty situations on rare occasions, they can get out so much easier (and have things so much better) than their similarly disadvantaged men,

Comparing yourself to a male rockstar literally makes no sense.

Also, no one here is mad at you for killing yourself, you self-centered attention whoring roastie. Women always make shit about themselves.

We're mad at you for derailing one of the few good threads on r9k with your shitty life, and being in general an annoying, tripfagging attention whore. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>37109779

The Birmingham PD could not find their ass with both hands, nice try
>>
>>37109822
try them, roast. See what happens.
>>
>>37109820
>I don't understand depression, the post
>>
File: pepe (16).png (12KB, 407x412px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (16).png
12KB, 407x412px
>>37109870
>>37109822
Does someone wanna give 'em a ring?
(205) 254-1765
>>
>>37109870
>try them, roast. See what happens.

what does that even mean
>>
>>37109652
>Chris Cornell, a famous rockstar millionaire just killed himself
He didn't kill himself, the Trump curse took him.
>>
>>37109893
I never said shit was going to be easy, but come on man, you have to try fucking something!

And yes, i've been committed to hospitals for clinical depression before.

desu, i think whether you're a boy or a girl, or your story is true or false, you're just posting this shit because you have seem weird complex where you like to have other people hating you. Quite frankly, I don't get it. Its like you hate yourself so much that you want others to hate you as much as you hate yourself.
>>
>>37109939

If only some fat ugly woman with no social skills would have offered to let him live in her basement!!!!

He could have had it all!
>>
>>37109920
>Female depression
>>
>>37109939
>the trump curse

not a thing, matey
>>
>>37109968
your problems relate mainly to basic needs and life conditions, not affection, so its an irrelevant comparison.

Also, like I said, no one is blaming you for committing suicide, we're just pissed at you for roasting it up on this site.
>>
>>37110006
>Also, like I said, no one is blaming you for committing suicide, we're just pissed at you for roasting it up on this site.

well then

stay mad!

^_^
>>
> orbiters still giving her attention

You're worse than her
>>
>>37110048
STAY INSTITUTIONALIZED
BEEEP BEEEP
>>
>>37110064
meh, its just a larper, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm just doing it because im bored so its fun to play the role of pro-suicide death to roasties man.

Granted, I don't like roasties very much, but irl i probably wouldn't encourage one to kill themselves.
>>
>>37110084

still free

do your worst
>>
>>37108461
No, my point stands pretty well dumbass. Whether or not it's technically a crime, telling other people you're planning on committing suicide, especially a fucking psychiatric nurse of all things, should've obviously been a bad idea. Neither you or this other chick seem to have even the slightest bit of common sense when it comes to online privacy seeing as how you both got tracked down and it came back to bite you in the ass, as it obviously would.
>>
>>37109957
>compulsive tripfagging
Truly the curse of our time.
>>
>>37110113
>do your worst
You heard the roastie, lads
Did anyone call the shelter yet?
>>
>>37110123
he wasn't a psychiatric nurse, you illiterate peasent!
>>
>>37110137
I would, but I'm too scared of other people to talk to anyone on the phone. C-c-can you do it for me, anon?
>>
>>37110166
Lad I'd be calling from Spain and i don't wanna get my house and car seized for a 2 minute phone call.
>>
>>37110166
>I would, but I'm too scared of other people to talk to anyone on the phone. C-c-can you do it for me, anon?

LOL the power of 4chan

at least with no address you can't order me pizzas and demonstrate your true power!
>>
>>37110166
BTW I know that feel. I hate phone calls.
>>
>>37110113
Why are you doing all of this killerchan? Everyone here hates you and wants to expose your real identity.
If you truly are homeless and broke. He can you afford a phone and mobile data? Wouldn't it have been stolen from you considering how vulnerable you are?
>>
>>37110261
>If you truly are homeless and broke. He can you afford a phone and mobile data? Wouldn't it have been stolen from you considering how vulnerable you are?

Actually some banker guy downtown gave me his old phone and taught me how to use it on wifi hotspots, it's a motoG4

I don't pay a cent for it and can get emails, texts and wifi voice calls and have a supercharger which charges it like 50% in 20mins
>>
>>37110318
now I really think you're full of shit!
>>
>>37110370

really why? I am good at it now, I can show you how to use a moto phone on wifi and do almost everything for free
>>
>>37110144
Maybe the details of your story would've been easier to recall if you hadn't decided to stretch it out over 10 posts of greentext for no reason, you autistic retard.

Once again you're caught up on the details when the big point is that you could've easily gotten the information you were searching for and even told a few anons your life story without getting doxed, but you did anyway because you're a dumbass.
>>
>>37110410
I'm done now. Me and the other anons of this thread will refuse to respond to you and entertain your attention whoring any longer unless you post a picture... of anything.

Hell, you could even take a picture of a wall right in front of you, walk a mile away, and then upload it, so you wouldn't be caught (without any timestamp).

If you won't even do that, you're literally not worth the time.
>>
>>37110410

i can type fast as shit too
>>
>>37110430
Well, I know that i'm a dumbass, but I'm reminded of that fact everyday, so whats your point?

Also:

>calls me dumb
>complains about having to read 5 minutes worth of text

I don't know whose more worthless:

you, or the drug dealing KANGZ that raped OP
>>
>>37110318
I've been reading your posts killerchan and you seem to be legit. Hey do you have a throwawayemail or something. I'm worried about you and I like to help you even if you just need someone to talk or vent to.
>>
>>37110466
>Hell, you could even take a picture of a wall right in front of you, walk a mile away, and then upload it, so you wouldn't be caught (without any timestamp).

why, in the name of god, would you want that

I think that is a difference between men and women, never have I been chatting with a guy online and said to him "if only you would take a photo of a wall........"

wtf
>>
>>37110516
no, its just a 4chan thing.

most guys don't give a shit about pictures of walls.

also, most guys you talk to aren't communicated with on an anonymous Vietnamese fishing forum.

Also, once again, I'm back to saging you
>>
>>37110516
JUST POST A PIC YOU GODDAMN CUNT HOLY SHIT
>>
>>37110509
Your story was fucking boring and you're a fag.

OP looks like shes gonna be able to dodge getting warded after all so i guess that makes her at least a little smarter than you, you slobbering tard :^)
>>
>>37110410
come on give us a timestamp, even with covered tits. I'm really invested in your story, but I need to know if there is even the posibility that it's real. (if it's real, don't do it! Give it a little more time, so you can at least be 100% sure that you want to die. Could be that you're still in shock and don't realize it. What's to lose? If you still want to die in a year, nothings stoping you then, why not give it a little more time, just to be sure)
>>
>>37110576
you wouldn't know if it was boring if you didn't read it, swine!
>>
>>37110512
>being captain saveahoe for some dumb cunt
please kys
>>
>>37110631
made me kekeroono
>>
>>37110512
>I've been reading your posts killerchan and you seem to be legit. Hey do you have a throwawayemail or something. I'm worried about you and I like to help you even if you just need someone to talk or vent to.

I don't know how i would really post something like that now with people not only trying to dox me but calling my mission and the local police on me for daring to post on 4chan

if I post a tosser email they might call the fucking FBI or CIA or something
>>
>>37110700
>being this delusional

pls go back to the loony bin
>>
>>37110727

they are literally calling the cops on me anon
>>
>>37110752
yeah, but you're not real, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>37110700
> I didn't already call the feds and the national guard on you

Oh roasty roasty..I suggest you lube up.
>>
>>37110764
I agree.

I just called my darling friend Jamal, and told him that there's some lovely pussy in need of getting blacked.

But never fear roastie, his penis is but a mere 13 inches long. I'm sure it will fit perfectly in your wide and cavernous vagina.

Enjoy!
>>
>>37110763
yeah I'm a highly advanced turning bot, with an insider's knowledge of homeless shelters and liquor stores in Alabama

not a real person
>>
>>37110806
you've literally posted nothing that couldn't be found off of google with regards to liquor stores and homeless shelters. You've offered zero concrete proof of your identity, or of where you live.
>>
>>37110806
> turning bot
> that whole post

Lay off the fire water, roasty.
>>
>>37110844
got me a fifth of aristocrat and a 2 liter of lemonade this morning

im seeeeeeeeeet all day

^_^
>>
Did he also shove it down your throat? Did he go in slowly, or just shoved it nice and dry and lubed up on the blood? How much cum was inside of you and what went through your head knowing a black man just left an entire load in your virgin hole?
>>
>>37110700
Your being paranoid. You overestimate the power of the autists on this board. I'll post my throwaway email here if you want and you can contact me
>>
>>37110911
yes, please do it

i need someone to talk to away from all this
>>
>>37110911
post your email then.
>>
>>37110700
but what harm could a pic of your left foot or something with a timestamp do to track you? It would only let us take you more seriously. Your on fucking 4chan, everybody is lying, there is a reason for the phrase "pics or it didn`t happen". I don't mean no offence, but you must understand that your story is hard to believe on a site like this.
>>
>>37110837
>you've literally posted nothing that couldn't be found off of google with regards to liquor stores and homeless shelters. You've offered zero concrete proof of your identity, or of where you live.

>everyone is trying to dox you and get the cops to commit you to an institution
>why won't you provide concrete personal ID for us

I wonder!
>>
>>37111007
>not an argument

all you said is, you haven't proven your identity with liquor stores, so why claim you did?
>>
>>37110994

why the fuck

would a pic of my foot

provide evidence

of my rape and upcoming suicide?
>>
>>37111007
If you show us proof for something you already claimed ITT, how does that make PII?
>>
>>37111026

I am a 38 year old Larper who lives at home, I have a small dick and smell like cats

happY?

like i give a fuck what you think
>>
>>37111007
> getting doxed by breasts

> yes mr.policeman, I identified the cunt by looking at her nipples
> I was also able to track her
> based on the firmness of the breasts, the spin of the earth and the mole a few inches next to her left nipple, I was able to determine the exact location of her whereabouts
>>
>>37110935
What happened to your trip? Are you really killerchan?
>>
>>37111086
> please hurry, looking at her areola and how it looks now, I can tell she's about to kill herself
>>
>>37111040
it`wouldn't, but it would at least proof that you are a real grill, and not some roleplaying neckbeard (which is always the most plausible reason for a greentext on this site).
>>
>>37111140
>I post a pic of my foot
>not good enough
>post a pic of tits
>not good enough
>post a pic of outside wall
>not good enough
>post pic of street
>not good enough

in the meantime someone figures out what street I am on or where I am or whatever and sends the cops and I go to prison/the loony bin

why not risk it, some anon who won't himself post personal data demands it and there is only downside for me, no upside! what is wrong with me!?! why won't I post tits and cervix??!!?
>>
>>37111301
trip keeps breaking on phone
>>
>>37111301
you're literally mentally ill.

1 picture of your tits / = / a picture of a street sign, you borderline personality disordered roasty!
>>
>>37111410
> still getting baited
Let me teach you a trick on how to deal with roasties.
You stop posting and ignore them
>>
>someone makes comfy thread
>roastie comes and attentionwhores
>ruins the entire thread
>nobody posts cool stories anymore
this is why i hate women desu
>>
>>37111443
thats fucking impossible! I need to see her die! Actually, I'm leaving to go to community college in 10 minutes, so i'll stop replying and let the thread die on its own anyways.
>>
>>37111443
that's sexist

i can be a big guy for you
>>
>>37111301
but you gotta understand our side to, you give us a good story and apparently what us to believe it. But you won't give us any proof of your gender (the only thing that is at least a bit proofable by picture alone).
Just give uns a pic of any bodypart with a timestamp on a fucking lawn or something. No way some gras or asphalt is gonna help tracking you down.
>>
>>37111390
Do you have a discord or something. You should really try to move this thing out of the public light. I'll listen to you if that's what you want but in some way you should change this to a more private venue. I'm not trying to get you in trouble or anything I just think you should find a more reasonable outlet.
>>
>>37111449
might want to check who made this thread
>>
File: 1493559060169.jpg (185KB, 769x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493559060169.jpg
185KB, 769x1000px
>>37111449
blame it on the autist guys aswell
>>
>>37111488
>what is metadata from a GPS enabled phone

nice try anon, you almost got me
>>
>>37111498
yeah silly me for thinking it would actually go back to the topic at hand. should have known you cant just stfu
>>
>>37111489
what is discord senapi
>>
>>37111529
also, this is just a continuation of an earlier thread made by somebody else that had 40 comfy posts before the roast beef deluxe sandwich took over the thread and ballooned it to 450 replies, causing her to create this thread to contain the spillover.

She's taking credit for something she never made...

typical roasty...

well anyways, its time for me to walk to the bus now, see you later lads!

And good luck with your suicide op!
>>
>>37111512
she brought it upon herself for being a neurotic tripfag. i support the autists at this point
>>
>>37111579
>roast beef deluxe sandwich

I'm getting that tatted on my ass with a prison needle gun before I die
>>
>>37111449
all the good mentally ill stories are over on /x/
>>
>>37111566
It's like an app for chatting. It's easy to get if you have a smart phone.
>>
>>37111613
why not just use kik or whatsapp
>>
>>37111607
last time i went there, it was nothing but creepypasta shit. if that's not the case, link to a good thread pretty please?
>>
>>37111525
I really was just interested if this all this is real. but I guess there is no convincing you to proof it.
Just one more recomendation: Don't do it. There is the possibility that you will get better in the future, why rob yourself from that opportuity. If it doesn't get better you can still kill yourself in a year or something. (exept if you really are just roleplaying, then please be a hero)
>>
>>37111642
I mean, those are always options. I just use discord because it makes using voice easy. Regardless, you should find some way to move this conversation off this board.
>>
>>37111709

people archive 4chan and this board

I wanted to tell my story for posterity before I die

it felt good to get it off my chest, that's all I wanted
>>
>>37111651
Oh I'm full of shit then, there used to be psych ward and crazy people threads all the time.
>>
>>37111747
Can't say I didn't try. Good luck.
>>
>>37111747
Reddit has a much better archive and people there will sympathies with you.
>>
>>37111773
fug
crayola
>>
File: Peep toad.jpg (1KB, 105x90px) Image search: [Google]
Peep toad.jpg
1KB, 105x90px
>>37105165
ROASTIE GIT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RE RE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
They placed a psych ward next to a train station. Bad choice.
>>
Going to hang where I sometimes see the guy who gives me Publix gift cards after work (his work at 5, in like 15mins)

It's been a few weeks since I have seen him but last time he gave me a 20 dollar gift card and I went and got some fresh hot wings right out of the fryer at Publix and some cold ranch dressing out of the refrigerator and ate them out back. The wings were warm and the ranch was fridge cold and I had napkins and a plastic plate and everything.

Fuck that was a good day

I even had cold celery.

felt like a king
>>
>>37112357
I've never been to a publix but I hear the sandwiches are legendary. I'm cooking some homemade food right now, eggies and wurst, home made fries and fried tomatoes. You can come eat that suicidal chan
>>
File: 1442815968396.jpg (46KB, 460x544px) Image search: [Google]
1442815968396.jpg
46KB, 460x544px
>eventually get moved to a room closer to the nursing station at the front of the unit for closer observation
>hanging out in the dayroom
>new girl showed up early that morning
>still being processed so she didn't have to go to group with us
>heads back to her room which was next to the room I had just moved out of
>45 mins later
>talking about our problems n shit in DBT
>alarms start going off
>flashing strobe lights too
>a nurse shows up
>says we have to evacuate the unit
>takes us out to the deck
>stay outside for about 2 hours
>eventually allowed to go back in
>the carpet is completely soaked
>5/10 rooms are blocked off
>charge nurse shows up to explain
>says that the new girl started a fire which triggered the sprinklers
>caused the carpeted hallway to flood
>water spread into and flooded the rooms at the end of the hall
>the rooms towards the front of the unit were spared
>ended up having to share my room for a couple days
>>
>>37112431
Yes! The sandwiches are very good.

I sometimes get a foot long and eat half for lunch and half for lunch the next day and that's all, very filling lots of meat and calories. I was splurging on the wings, they are not really cost effective but the sandwiches are, $8 for 2 days food.

how far do you live from downtown birmingham, is it a long walk :P

Anyone out there who can eat good hot food whenever they want it should count their blessings, just saying
>>
>>37111747
You wanted attention. You enjoy it when people call you names and tell you to leave. It makes you feel validated.
It's why you have a trip.
>>
>>37112357
i have to leave now i love you killerchan good luck with your suicide
>>
>>37112490
Only about a thousand miles or so. Doesn't your state have a food assistance program? Usually getting food assistance is really easy if you have no income.
>>
>>37112560
>i have to leave now i love you killerchan good luck with your suicide
Thanks best of luck to you as well
>>
>>37112563
>Doesn't your state have a food assistance program?

Probably, I just live the hobo life though. My parents have my Social Security card and birth certificate and I have not talked to them in years

makes it hard to sign up for shit, I have no ID or driver licence either
>>
File: IMG_3934.png (19KB, 240x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3934.png
19KB, 240x171px
>>37105793
Yes only niggers rape people
>>
>>37112602
I mean, you realize that they must be part of a public record somewhere. It wouldn't be impossible to get them if you really needed to. And, if you plan on killing yourself, wouldn't you try to at least contact your parents first? I still stand on my earlier point of bringing this interaction off the public stage. You're really JWB-ing it up
>>
>>37111525
Roastie larper pls. All you gotta do is wipe the exif data. Until then you're just some fatass anon fantasizing like the rest of us.
>>
>>37113039
you realize thats not even the original tripcode right
>>
>>37113094
Ye but op has been retardedly switching codes and posting without them anyway. Just trying to get a pic of feet tits or a wall.
>>
>>37113185
yeah some of those are me
>>
>>37105165
psych wards are pretty comfy desu
but the 3 times I've been in one I was in a sensitive state of mind, and cried quite a lot
>>
>>37113094
>actually reading tripcodes
Why would that ever matter? A tripfag's a tripfag.
>>
>>37112689
>JWB-ing it up
I don't know what this means and urban dictionary doesn't either
>>
A few days after being in a mental hospital, I was given a roommate that looked EXACTLY like me. I'm not sure if it was real or if I was just fucked in the head at the time.
>>
>>37113094
>you realize thats not even the original tripcode right

yes it is
>>
>>37113185
>Ye but op has been retardedly switching codes
no i havent

i have made some posts without them because my phone does not always save the name and tripcode but I have not used different tripcodes
>>
well it's 5:30, no publix luck for me tonight

I have some cheezits but otherwise im going hungry, gotta squat so I can't go by the mission. I think the plan is to end it tonight. I'll just drink another 6oz of vodka and forget about food, my last meal was cheezits, my last drink was aristocrat and lemonaide

if anyone gets the chance cave

"She wasn't even mad" on my tombstone, srs

assuming I get one, looks like it's a pauper's grave for me
>>
>>37106033

Two things:

You said you had an abortion a week ago and you were 6 months gone but you keep referring to yourself as "skinny". At the end of your second trimester how can you be skinny within a week?

You said you have a "torn uterus" and that's why tomorrow you need surgery if you don't keep your date with Mack Semi. You'd have bled out in a week, if it was torn.

It's normal to have a check up a week later and it's normal to bleed ikky shit for a while so stop catastrophising. Yeah, rape is fucking awful. Instead of taking the easy way out, get mad. Burn their crack house to the ground with them in it. You want those niggers to win?

You've either had fuck all counseling about this abortion or the guy who did it for you for free did it with a coathanger.

Inb4 you saying I'm a neckbeard etc, I know all this because I had an abortion. Now I'm going back to continue posting anonymously because there's no point identifying your gender, it doesn't win you any extra points. You're welcome.
>>
>>37113475
>You said you had an abortion a week ago and you were 6 months gone but you keep referring to yourself as "skinny". At the end of your second trimester how can you be skinny within a week?

because I drank and didn't eat right and barely gained any weight during my pregnancy, I was hardly showing, I weigh 95lbs
>>37113475
>You said you have a "torn uterus" and that's why tomorrow you need surgery if you don't keep your date with Mack Semi. You'd have bled out in a week, if it was torn.

injured then, whatever you want to call it, they perforated it and want to see me again to remove the stitches or otherwise check on and fuck with the wound idk
>>37113475
>It's normal to have a check up a week later and it's normal to bleed ikky shit for a while so stop catastrophising. Yeah, rape is fucking awful. Instead of taking the easy way out, get mad. Burn their crack house to the ground with them in it. You want those niggers to win?

My assumption to how they got into the house is that they have a deal with a local shitty realtor or landlord and have the keys and use those houses at night, I checked and they did not break in so they must have had a key or picked the lock (doubtful) I don't know>>37113475
>You've either had fuck all counseling about this abortion or the guy who did it for you for free did it with a coathanger.

no the put me under and did it right as far as I can tell, they did tell me they hardly ever do them that late though so that may be why they fucked up

I don't know man this is just a bunch of shit that happened, maybe it does not seem like it adds up to an outsider but it sure added up for me

Also they go by the date of your last period and I was unclear on that and may have lied and really been 7 months along which would have put me past the legal limit i think
>>
>>37105465
bullshit post

you would have taken those big beatiful nigger cocks and loved them since African American males are clearly the superior beings. I bet you felt blessed knowing they allowed you to take there dicks crafty by God himself.
>>
>>37113640
holy fuck, chill out
>>
>>37113640
Look, it's not up ro me to talk you out of your plans. Yes, it happened. You're 21. By the time I was that age I'd been raped, had two abortions and a miscarriage, got into a bad marriage because my parents didn't give a shit and had a child. You think your life is over and you might as well die. Sorry, but that's a pussy way out.

When I was in a mental hospital the best advice I got was off one of the nurses. She told me sometimes you've got to be strong for yourself because nobody is going to do it for you. She was right.

And give yourself a break over the "going to hell" bullshit too. You in a rush to get there? Find yourself an abortion counselor, pretty sure Planned Parenthood could give you some advice. Be kind to yourself.
>>
>>37114231
I don't view death as some kind of big deal.

when people ask me about it they always want to know why like there is some big why

dying is like just choosing to do something, you just do it and it's done, it's not some big dramatic thing to be avoided
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1318.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>37114403
I happen to agree with you actually. I crashed my motorcycle when I was a teenager and in the emergency room my heart stopped for 5 minutes until they jump started me. It's no big deal at all and sooner or later I'll do it again.

I only stay alive now because of my cat and autiste desires to wreak havoc and seek vengeance, I've served my purpose as a reproducing parasite. I still think you should burn the niggers' crackhouse down with them in it, after that the realtor. If you get caught you've already got your defence, you've been in the nuthouse, you're mad! Go for it anon. Nothing tastes better than revenge.
>>
>>37114939
It isnt death most people are afraid of. Its the pain.
>>
>>37105165
i was there a long time ago for almost a month ill write some stuff i remember.
i was roomates with some crazy dude that told me all the pills he took and how he would fuck bitches at his house with ectasy. he told me in the older days you could get visitors like women and they could fuck you at the psych ward. i got chocked by some black guy he would just scream all the time the workers rushed him and asked me if i was ok. his choke didnt hurt me he just put his hands on my neck i hated him. the same black guy tried to have sex with some old lady that looked like she was going to die she would just lay around like she was dead they had to take her out of there. there was this other big black scarey guy that never came out of his room and would sleep all day he came out for group disscution one day it was really scarey he talked about flying planes and how he knew the whole globe just inside his head and never actually traveling the world.

one day we all got in a circle and some guy came in to play guitar and sing for us. this one werido that talked about nothing but wanted lottery tickets all the time got up randomly took the gutair off the guy and slammed it off the ground and called him a bitch.

if anyone acted up they set off this alarm and these huge bouncers would come in and tackle someone. the shit was crazy.
>>
>>37114939
Nice cat anon

>>37114960
That's why I want to jump in front of a semi and not try to do drugs or hang myself to death. I don't think being hit by a 20000lb truck doing 80 would hurt very much

I have heard of people living after tying to OD or slit their wrists; but not after that
>>
>>37114939
>I still think you should burn the niggers' crackhouse down with them in it, after that the realtor.

To clarify what I think was happening here.

I think the realtor was allowing them to use houses at night that were up for pending sale. The house I was victimized in is now owned by a family. So they (I think) move from house to house using whatever house is empty and pending sale at night to cut drugs, they were not sorting crack they were cutting pure cocaine that much I know. They offered me some, and I am glad I didn't take it, from what I understand it would have made me more alert during what happened after and not had the numbing or forgetful effects something like heroin would have had.

There is no way for me to get back at them. And I don't think about it, revenge would not make me feel any better even if someone handed it to me

I had to abort a baby and was beaten and raped, nothing I do to them changes that
>>
this is a big thread

4u
>>
is it hot getting sedated?
>>
>>37115367
How many hours from now are you going to end it?
>>
>>37107284
>>37106346

I'm a nurse (male) I don't know what that nurse was expecting desu, sounds like a NA or CNA who didn't know any better.
>>
>>37115921
Do you live in Chicago or illinois by any chance?
>>
the first time I heard about all this gluten free nonsense was from a heroin addict I was roomed with
my time in wards were mostly uneventful
>>
>>37116090

new york famalamadingdong
>>
>>37114960
When I crashed my motorcycle I knew I was in deep shit and alone. I wanted to lie down and go to sleep but something inside of me kicked in, my life force. I didn't know it was there but it was the most powerful... i don't know, surge I suppose but it was more than that, more than endorphins, it was sheer will to survive. It's what got me home even though it turns out I had massive internal bleeding and should have died with the impact.

If it's any comfort death is painless. Whatever pain you were in fades and your senses shut down one by one, I lost my sight first and the last to go was sense of smell (when I was alive again I could identify the doctor that had worked on me by her perfume).

For me it was a soft shutdown but there was no walking toward the light or any of that shit. There's nothing afterwards, gone. What tripcode anon is proposing with the truck would probably be a hard shutdown but either way, when "you" stop being "you" it doesn't hurt, I found the process peaceful and I'm not afraid when the next time comes. An experience like that is quite character building desu.

>>37115250
Thank you. She's what keeps me going.

Look, all these fuckers have apparently doxed you, when you get up that interstate ramp instead of running in front of that truck stick your thumb out instead. Most truckers are decent, you'll get a ride. Go somewhere else, life is too short to die in fucking Alabama.
>>
>>37105165
Currently in one would you believe
Just visiting though
>>
>>37115250
Why not just find God? He'll accept you even in your broken state and you'll find purpose. It's meaningless to take your life when you've got hope for a better one. Get help, get on an antidepressant, and try religion.
t. someone who's had a bad time
>>
>>37115367
Last thing anon, I gotta go to bed, it's so late it's early here. Something to consider - your hormones are all over the place because of the pregnancy and as you were so far along it's possible you could have post-partum psychosis even if you didn't go full term. Hormones send you fucking crazy, I told you how I know this earlier. Talk to someone neutral if you can, for your own sake.

All the best, and good luck with whatever you choose to do.
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.