[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the thigh gap thing real or its just MGTOW shitheads skewing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: asdaswef.jpg (79KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
asdaswef.jpg
79KB, 1500x1500px
Is the thigh gap thing real or its just MGTOW shitheads skewing the perspective of an ideal female mate?
>>
>>37100096
>tfw normies are keeping MGTOW alive through sheer hate

tell me more about how terrible those devil-worshiping metal fiends are, Sister Rachael of Harvard
>>
>>37100096
>Is the thigh gap thing real or its just MGTOW shitheads skewing the perspective of an ideal female mate?

thigh gap is almost exclusively a social status thing among women

99% of men don't give a shit whether or not you have a thigh gap, they don't even notice it, if you have nice legs then you have nice legs period

it's just another thing women use to rip on other women and act like they have higher standing in the pecking order
>>
>>37100096

I'd fuck any woman I can provided she is not fat or severely deformed. And nothing against those types of women, I just have standards too.

I also don't agree with the THICC meme or whatever is being pushed now. If I had a chance to fuck a woman with small tits and small hips, I would, I have no reason to turn that down.
>>
there is no one seriously replying to this thread who would ever be close enough to a woman to ask her to push her ankles together so he could measure her thigh gap. absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>37100096
Women with a thigh gap are underweight or standing in a non natural pose op.
It isn't healthy to have one.
>>
>>37100130
>Women with a thigh gap are underweight or standing in a non natural pose op.
>It isn't healthy to have one.

false, it's genetics. it's neither healthy nor unhealthy to have one on its own, it's like having the back dimple, genetics.
>>
>>37100130
found the harpooner
>>
>>37100096
I would have a thigh gap if it wasn't for my testicles
>>
>>37100130
t. Fat ugly bitch originally
>>
>>37100139
Is it genetics? I thought it was just twig stacies
>>37100159
>>37100223
nice assumption, faggots.
>>
It's a lot to do with the position of their feet when they are standing.
>>
>>37100096
I think i prefer no gap honestly just by looking at the pic
>>
You know how there are things that women think men want or they think is pretty, but you ask any guy and they either don't care or disagree.

I feel like this might be one of those things.

Ever have one of those situations where a woman tries to convince you that some celebrity is pretty but you are like what? No! Then she calls you weird for not thinking that celebrity is pretty.
>>
>>37100096
Of course it's a real thing, not something to care about though as a man.
>>
>>37100384
>as a man
But you're a beta virgin boy. Thigh gaps are sex af
>>
>>37100395

What the fuck is a thigh gap?
>>
>>37100096
Thigh gaps are sexy, but freaking out over having one is silly.
>>
>>37100395
>But you're a beta virgin boy. Thigh gaps are sex af

no real man has ever used the phrase "beta virgin boy" un-ironically. this is a phrased used exclusively by bitter angsty underage teens.
>>
File: 1492025197135.jpg (26KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492025197135.jpg
26KB, 495x495px
>>37100096
>Is the thigh gap thing real or its just MGTOW shitheads skewing the perspective of an ideal female mate?

1,those MGTOW shitheads are only trying to save man's life but whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbt9yK2DFrg

2,i can tell that you've never been with a woman because asking that wheter woman have thigh gaps or not is pretty laughable(they all have expect when they are obese beyond saving)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viP9_1swCrY
>>
>>37100096
I have a small thigh gap and I'm a boy.
Which is weird.
>>
File: theoneyouruntosee.jpg (28KB, 720x628px) Image search: [Google]
theoneyouruntosee.jpg
28KB, 720x628px
Only women, homosexuals and 11-year olds think thigh gaps matter.
>>
>>37100096
>MGTOW
>ideal female mate
what?
>>
Does nothing for me. Don't give a shit if a girl has a thigh gap
>>
>>37101966
It's a trading card game or something
>>
>>37100395
>are sex af
spotted the child.
>>
>>37102159
You are confusing with MTG, magic the gathering
>>
>>37100096
>tfw male with a thigh gap
>>
>>37100685
How would you know? You spend all day in your mother's baeement
>>
>>37102190
>yet another lonely nerd starts projecting and fantasising
>>
>>37102389
Same here, I have a good inch gap when my ankles are together. It feels good not to have my thighs constantly rubbing together when I walk like half of the roasties on my campus. I love the way slim pants hug my thighs and still keep my gap
>>
>>37100096
>ideal

Fucking lmao. Thigh gaps are disgusting. Gib me da thicc
>>
>>37101437
[MGTOWs] are only trying to save man's life

Fuckin' MGTOWs and their messiah complexes. You're only trying to lead men to a life of bitter loneliness. Having attractive, pleasant women in your life is just about the best thing there is. You should be teaching lonely men social skills and self improvement, so they can get a decent woman.

t. guy who never plans on children or marriage
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.