[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, have you ever actually cuckolded someone? What was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Hey /r9k/, have you ever actually cuckolded someone? What was it like?

pic unrelated.
>>
File: feelsreal.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
feelsreal.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
When I was 15 years old, my best Chad friend made out with my first love right in front of me. He knew how I felt.

He know has one night stands every weekend and goes to a prestiges university on a scholarship while I haven't kissed a girl and dropped out of community college.
>>
>>37099847
Shit anon, that's rough. What's kept you from other girls? There's plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>37099754
closest thing i got was making fucc to a girl who moved near me for another guy.
>>
I had my high school gfs virginity taken by a bull last year. we had promised our virginities to eachother but i talked her shy self out of it. it was the hottest thing ive ever seen and since i can notice how she turns into a slut more nd more
>>
File: 14a11233e7a7e4bfa4149f10e9a9f3ce.jpg (459KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14a11233e7a7e4bfa4149f10e9a9f3ce.jpg
459KB, 924x1200px
>>37100277
I'm not sure I can believe you but this is my fetish so please tell me more.
>>
>>37099754
Fuck yea this little hot idiot came over and rode my dick until I busted up in her and then broke up with her bf right after and I never answered her calls again
>>
>>37099754
I made out at a party with a girl that was a friend of my other friend. She had a boyfriend at the time. Does that count?
>>
>>37099754
Twice.

Once, when it was supposed to be swinging with my fuckbuddy, at the time and her friend and friend's boyfriend. He couldn't get it up, so I ended up fucking his gf and my fuckbuddy while he jerked off in the corner. It was kind of uncomfortable and double blowjobs are overrated.

Another time, when I was fucking this mutual friend and/or sort of girlfriend to my best guy friend. We just finished having sex when he started texting her, crying. We made fun of him while she texted her alibi to him. Pretty evil, come to think of it. He probably would have been up crying at that hour, regardless.
>>
Sort of.

I dated a girl for a few weeks who was in a relationship. We hit it off after about a week, a little more. The worst thing was I fell for her.
I've never loved somebody in my life, and there she was, now about 2 days ago her BF discovered us and she hasn't spoken to me since.

To add insult to injury she took my virginity, showed me all there is to the world, and now it's all gone. And I'm in the middle of exams week.

And the worst thing is, if you guys get the chance, all the pain is worth spending those few blissfull moments with somebody you do truely love.
>>
>>37102134
>and/or sort of girlfriend to my best guy friend.
Why would you call him a best friend you two faced faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 600x583px
YOU GUYS ARENT ROBOTS, FUCK OFF NORMIES YOU ARENT WANTED. GO BACK TO >>>/soc/ YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37102528
I just cried during masturbating, how chad-y can I be?
>>
>>37099754
I've never LITERALLY cucked someone, as in I didn't fuck a guy's girl infront of him. But I did have sex with a girl who had a boyfriend and she left him for me. It's not as big as it sounds, her bf was a piece of shit who was never around
>>
>>37099754
I guess. I've toyed with so many people and hurt so many feelings, I guess some of it counts as "cucking."
>>
>>37102537
interacting with females
>>
>>37102591
>getting used by them while thinking it was mutual love
>still loving her afterwards and being heartbroken
I'm not sure man, I think I might be more beta than you.
>>
>>37099754
I once got into a fwb who was in a long-distance relationship with somebody else. After a couple of weeks, she broke things off with the guy, in the hope that I 'd date here seriously. I didn't want to though, so we continued being fuck buddies for a couple of more months before things fizzled out. In the end, her ex took her back. At least that's what I heard.
>>
>>37102627
youve already surpassed me, i havent held a conversation with a woman that wasnt my mother, i autisticly started crying in highschool when a female teacher talked to me
>>
I had a fwb thing with a married woman once.
>>
>>37102748
Sorry to hear man, I guess you're not in the mood to hear some BS story about how you should start lifting and maybe try to work up some confidence.

It works though.
>>
>>37102991
i lift to slow the feels, its the only thing going for me apart from /k/

ALSO GET OUT NORMIES
>>
>>37103018
Same man, although I've trouble going back right now, broke down like a bitch in the gym showers yesterday.

Just hoping nobody noticed, since the place was desserted at the time.
>>
File: 1440638558_stoz.jpg (291KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440638558_stoz.jpg
291KB, 1280x960px
>>37099754
I cucked the guy who cucked me if that makes sense.

I dated this nerdy mentally ill girl for like 2 years or so.

She leaves me for another dude.

At this point we were in college in another city but the guy was still in highschool back home.

So for like a month or so she continued to live with me and we continued to have sex even tho they were officially together at that point.

After our first college year ended we went back home for the summer and i picked her up in my car once drove her to a field and made her suck my dick. She wanted to fuck but i didnt bring any condoms because i'm retarded.

While sucking my cock she told me he finally had sex with her new bf and that his dick was small and she couldn't feel shit.

Made me feel very proud.
>>
Yes. He went abroad for a year and I fucked is gf
When he came back we were in a relationship already.

3 years next week
>>
>>37099754
Yea I cucked my ex gf and my old best friend by getting with his girlfriend... I felt like a piece of shit lost good friends and totally regret it...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.