[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: unpopular opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (2MB, 3005x2073px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 3005x2073px
>love is the cure for the robot condition

And i mean genuene boy and girl love, where its apparent you both have strong feelings for each other.
Here's my reasoning:
>you have someone in your life who loves you
>makes you feel youre not that bad
>they make you want to be a better person
>you have someone to love and be intimate with
>sex, cuddling, kissing and all the good feelings they bring
>happier in general, and people will notice that
>gives you something to do with your time
>shows you how happy life can actually be

falling in love turned my whole life around and i went from a lifeless, friendless, skinny, unhygenic neet to a fit, chad looking, college student that goes out 3-4 times a week and smells nice.
And ive never been happier. Nothing about my personality changed, i just have a more positive mindset and my confidence skyrocketed. And it feels good man.
>>
>>37099611
Nah, you just click the box that says I'm not a robot. Dunno what you are going on about though. Wait until one of you gets tired of the other and can't cope with each others BS. Then it'll suck again.
>>
>>37099611
w-why not boy and boy love anon?
>>
>>37099611
but the problem is that most of the times you need to stop being a robot to find love
>>
>>37099611
It might be effective if your robothood is due to psychogenic issues, such as reactive depression, low self-esteem and a negative mindset, which I think is the common scenario for most robots, for whom the emotional validation and companionship could be beneficial if they ever manage to get a gf and don't fuck up the relationship (rather unlikely given their condition to begin with).

It doesn't work when the causes are actual mental illnesses (non-meme MDD), autism-related issues, personality disorders or deep cognitive distortions.
>>
>life is simple and we make everything so complex

>all human beings have equal value

>animals shouldn't not be eaten

>people on this board are extremely egoistical and stupid

>the internet and mainstream music have perverted the people
>>
>>37099915
well, I was a robot when I got back into college, I fell in love at first sight with this girl. The moment I crossed eyes with her carved in my memory. Every single detail about that moment is preserved in my head. I felt something I cant really explain. We accidentally ended up talking a few days later and I just fell in love harder and harder and harder. She did not know about my robotic habits, I told her a lot of pathetic aspects of my life and how I'm trying to change. I was literally myself around her and she liked it. She was my motivation and the thing that pushed me forward in becoming a better person. Me being a 21 yearold virgin sperg It took me a long time to ask her out, but when I did she was happy and we started dating and it feels so god damn right. Every fiber of my body is telling me she is the one and she thinks we're a perfect match too.
When I listen to sad/love music and think of her, I get tears in my eyes because of happy I've been in the past 7 months, and its all because of her.
This beautiful black haired, green eyed, soft skinned, feminine, usually quiet and introverted, but talkative and relaxed around me, funny, caring, loving, passionate girl that makes me feel things I did not know were possible, that stumbled into my life and turned it around.
>>
File: 1494814239384.jpg (17KB, 409x435px) Image search: [Google]
1494814239384.jpg
17KB, 409x435px
>>37099611

Nigga, is love gonna make me money? I could give a fuck about tfw no gf. We got real problems when you always hunger for money.
>>
Reproduction is morally wrong. We only do it out of instinct and selfish desires
>>
File: 1491413730048.jpg (159KB, 494x548px) Image search: [Google]
1491413730048.jpg
159KB, 494x548px
>>37100267
Well, see ya around when she cheats on you with actual chad, or turns extreme feminist, or goes to europ for "cultural vacation" and gets raped by Jamal, or you'll see/hear something that will trigger your dormant sperg engine and you'll turn full robot back again.
See you soon.
>>
>>37099611
>why don't you just use love to make you happy
why don't I use my fabulous riches to buy all the money I don't have while I'm at it
then I'll have love and happiness and money instead of having none of those things
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 540x540px
>>37099611
>mfw failure to acquire this love made me upset and I moved onto homosexual love as a compromise because I gave up with women
>feel empty and unfulfilled
>>
>>37100291
Morals are relative anon, sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>37099826
I have a boyfriend and cry to myself because I'm a failed heterosexual inside
>>
>>37100234
>all human beings have equal value
By which I hope you mean that they all have no value
>animals shouldn't not be eaten
Are for or against eating animals? There is no double negative in English buddy
>>
>>37100432
You want that to happen so you can feel validated, right? You sit there and tell yourself, "heh, I don't want a girl anyway, she'll just cheat on my with Tyrone and get B L A C K E D, heh heh. Women are all dumb whores. I'm smarter than that."
You truly live a sad, pathetic existence anon. I hope one day you'll realize how wrong you are, and life isn't the way r9k memes make it out to be.
>>
>>37099611
Except for the sex stuff your mom should be doing that
>>
>>37100534
I was gonna reply to him with something like that but didn't feel like wasting my time on yet another bitter r9k idiot, who refuses to try and make a change.
This is what this board is supposed to be all about. Personal improvement and helping each others become happier, since everyone who ends up here usually has quite a pathetic life. And then retards like him just try to talk shit and put everyone down. Ah well, I got used to it so I don't even bother.
>>
Both sides of the fence politically are shit right now and its hilarious to see neither side realise that and continue to think they're doing some moral political parade by arguing on twitter and stating opinions on normiebook.
>>
>>37100526
>By which I hope you mean that they all have no value
i'm unsure about this one, it's something i have not giving much thought about... but why do you believe in this?

>Are for or against eating animals? There is no double negative in English buddy
oops my mistake and i'm against eating animals
>>
>>37100534
Jokes on you, you closet betafag, I actually have a gf and we're doing fine.
But your mindset is gonna fuck you up big time if anything goes to shit, and, considering how western females collectively lost most of their common sence, it can go there almost any fucking day.
>>
>>37100629
Youre a sad loser. Shame.
>>
>>37099611
old people and unborn babies are sentient
>>
>>37100234
I actually mostly agree, except for the music shit. Music has been about risky sex and drugs for at least three generations now.
Also:

>the alt right has been coopted as a russian psyop, just like marxist academics were in the 60s and 70s
>materialism isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it can lead to endless craving if not tempered, just like yearning for sex or social status
>losing your temper makes you weak, not strong
>gunning for the top is a surefire way to live a life of stress and anxiety
>marxist/anarchist feminists are retarded, but some of the more moderate ones have valid points
>GM food is fine and most people into "organic" food, anti-globalism and alternative medicine are rehashing pseudoscientific crap that really harms third world countries
>transhumanism is mostly unscientific - cryogenics doesn't work, mind uploading is based on Cartesian fallacies, and life extension would make the world an overpopulated shithole
>causality leads to infinite regress and is a useless concept without explanatory value beyond certain sequences of events repeating themselves, it would be discarded if not for its intuitiveness - the same can mostly be said for free will
>touch screens are a downgrade from keyboard/mouse, adopted mostly for ease of use regarding kids, old people and trendy turbonormies
>sales taxes are horrible for poor people and small business, and should be abolished
>scientific literature is mixed on whether video games *might* influence certain people to become violent, but this doesn't justify banning them, anymore than religious-inspired killings justify banning books
>hard drugs should be legal with prpduction monopolized by the government, in order to control prices and strangle the black market, available by closely regulated prescription
>there will never be a space age, at least not for thousands of years
>death metal, trap and country all have some really good artists if you look beyond the radio hits
>>
>>37101008

Hes right though. In the end you just end up dependent on them, girls are great motivation, but they are also sentient being that will come and go as they please.
>>
File: 1491242750372.jpg (90KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491242750372.jpg
90KB, 500x216px
>>37101008
I am shameless, fag
>>
File: asdf.png (422KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
422KB, 1015x1527px
>>37099915
>trip

kys turbonigger
>>
File: wetwet.jpg (9KB, 254x266px) Image search: [Google]
wetwet.jpg
9KB, 254x266px
>>37099611
>tfw 27 years old and I cannot imagine feeling anything remotely like this for another person
>>
>>37100614
>This is what this board is supposed to be all about. Personal improvement and helping each others become happier, since everyone who ends up here usually has quite a pathetic life.

to be fair, this board was devolving mostly into a women hate circle jerk hugbox for a while now. not saying this site can't be genuinely helpful to some, but I've come to expect this level of bitterness and pessimism from this place.
>>
File: 1494712462364.jpg (198KB, 640x562px) Image search: [Google]
1494712462364.jpg
198KB, 640x562px
>>37099611
>genuene boy and girl love
Never going to happen unless i'd get a full lobotomy.
>>
>>37100275
>We got real problems when you always hunger for money.
the real problem is when you've got no money to fix your hunger.
>>
>>37100514
>Morals are relative anon, sorry to burst your bubble.
Wow I'm sure you'll be able to justify this through logical argument
>>
>>37101358
>tfw 27 years old and I cannot imagine feeling anything remotely like this for another person
Humans are a cancer upon the earth. You're not missing out on anything.
>>
>>37101629
But it did. And its god damn wonderful.
>>
>feminism is a good thing because it empowers women while lowering societal standards for men
>>
>>37102463
> because it empowers women
HOW?

>while lowering societal standards for men
HOW

The modern feminism doesn't do this shit
>>
>>37099611
hi

i dont think things have ever been this original
>>
>>37102493
>empowers women
>HOW?

By giving a voice to women's issues and examining where there's inequalities, duh.

>while lowering societal standards for men
>HOW

Not him, and I actually disagree with this. It raises moral standards placed on men who favor nepotism and aggression, for sure. That's a good thing.

>The modern feminism doesn't do this shit

Considering you're probably an antifeminist male who spends time online in right wing echo chambers, like this one, I can see why you'd say this. I guess feminism is just some amorphous blob of bad things that popped up because nobody had anything to complain about.

I find it amusing that antifeminists are always whining about "modern" or third wave feminism, and how supposedly radical it is. The second wave was far more intertwined with the Marxist academic fad popular in the 70s, and generally the most radical feminists (like Andrea Dworkin) existed during this time. Advocating for a woman's Israel is less radical than vidyagaem criticism, apparently. Similar criticisms we hear today of feminists oppressing men, being ugly and ruining society existed since the first wave. "Modern" feminism isn't some special period of extremism and decline just because you're totally uneducated on the actual history of it.
>>
File: 1397164417931.png (670KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1397164417931.png
670KB, 1200x1200px
>>37099611
WOW DUDE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BE LOVED AND YOU'LL BE BETTER HAHAHA IT'S THAT EASY JUST BE LOVED LOL
>>
I believe solosexuals should be a protected class in society. Perhaps, at some point, the only first class citizen, with everyone else being second or third class.
>>
>>37102955
>I find it amusing that antifeminists are always whining about "modern" or third wave feminism, and how supposedly radical it is.

It's "radical" in that it's fucking pants-on-head retarded, full on Poe's Law bullshit.

It's not really politically radical, at least not in a coherent fashion.
>>
Antinatalism is the endgame to any ethical movement. Since morals and ethics are subjective, it is a moot point to use this. Thus, it becomes a matter of why should you, to which I say there is no reason to have children that justifies the suffering they would certainly experience.
>>
>>37102955
>By giving a voice to women's issues and examining where there's inequalities, duh.
Yes, in the western society. What of problems do women have which is caused by men? The only I can think of is rape

>Considering you're probably an antifeminist male who spends time online in right wing echo chambers, like this one, I can see why you'd say this. I guess feminism is just some amorphous blob of bad things that popped up because nobody had anything to complain about.
This is really fucking pathetic. If anyone disagrees, you have to lower that person right away. This is one of the biggest problems I have with modern feminism, cause they are always like this. You are not allowed to question anything and have to agree with EVERYTHING, otherwise you are accused with being a sexist white pathetic male.

I don't even understand why my gender matters, why it would make any fucking difference to this discussion. I'm a female and I'm for gender equality, but against modern feminism. It's hard for you to grasp or what?

>and how supposedly radical it is.
Yes, cause it's really fucking radical.

>The second wave was far more intertwined with....
>Modern" feminism isn't some special period of extremism and decline just because you're totally uneducated on the actual history of it.
I don't care how it was in the 70s, why should I? During my lifetime I have witnessed it getting more and more radical, more and more pathetic.
>>
I know this probably isn't unpopular around here, but right-wing sympathy
Whenever i try to tell someone immigration, calls for racism, or just left-wing in general has/is going too far, i'm always met with opposition that doesn't seem to even want to consider what i'm saying. Even from people i thought would be open to critical thinking

>don't worry about terrorism, cause global climate isn't fixed yet
>also, the terrorists could do a lot better job if they really wanted to, which is another reason why we shouldn't care about them
>making a depiction of native americans based on how they used to look is racist because they don't look like that anymore
>Only reason why people agree with Trump when he talks about Sweden is because they buy anything he says
>X is racist because it has been labeled as such
>If someone carries a norse symbol, that means they are a racist, no matter what they say/think
>assault rapes may go up, but the total amount of rapes are roughly the same
>we're straight white men, we have to check our privilege
>immigrants being rude and sometimes nearly violent about food is okay because that's just how things are where they come from
>This one media organ is slightly right-wing, which is a problem, nevermind how left-wing the organs i follow is

What the fuck do i do when nobody seems to even want to think about what i'm saying?
>>
>>37099611
Ksjenjkxpdlwhoqmevakpci rva
>>
>>37100234
your opinions are trash except for the last two
>>
File: 1379185800934.jpg (44KB, 402x403px) Image search: [Google]
1379185800934.jpg
44KB, 402x403px
>>37100481
>why don't I use my fabulous riches to buy all the money I don't have while I'm at it
>>
File: 1495050637425.png (63KB, 560x614px) Image search: [Google]
1495050637425.png
63KB, 560x614px
>>37100267
>>37100534
>>37100614
>>37100629
>>37101008
> he goes on /r9k/
> he tells others how succesfull he is
> he calls people who hate him "salty"
> he does it just to get that pathetic piece of attention on the internet that he cannot get elsewhere
> he considers himself to be "above" everyone else on this board
I just hope that the memory of (you) will leave my mind the moment i post this.
>>
>>37099611

My opinions are both unpopular and correct:

>There is no political "Solution" for people. PEOPLE are shit, you will just see different kinds of shitty under different kinds of system. That said conservative systems that acknowledge this shittyness do best
>Democracy, previously a way of stablizing relationships and advancing individual rights has now become a "vote yourself rich" system that is going to cause the western world to literally implode in an economic sense in the same way rome collapsed in a politico-military sense
>Transhumanism is the only way to build the kind of caring societies that people wish for
>Transhumanism is inevitable, but not within our lifetime
>Charitable giving is a waste of fucking time because it turns 10 starving nigs into 100 starving nigs next year. Not all geography is made equal and some people would be better off NOT BREEDING in areas that cannot support even THEM
>Everyone should be allowed, at most, 2 children. There's too many fucking people as it is and automation is going to blow people the fuck out in 50 years
>If you think digital spying is dystopian now check back in a hundred years
>Incredibly powerful surveillance states may not even be a bad thing. Didn't you like it when the guy who beat you up got caught on camera?
>Maybe the fermi paradox solution is that every alien race has realized there is nothing WORTH seeing beyond their world or the artificial worlds the can create with the power produced by a dyson sphere around their sun. Maybe the Universe is merely scattered with hundreds of dead systems to every one sun - which we can't see - surrounded by a sphere supporting a million dreamers...
>>
>>37099611
>love is the cure for the robot condition
love is the reason for the robot condition.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.