[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just get a grip anon!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (313KB, 586x738px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
313KB, 586x738px
Just get a grip anon!
>>
>>37089802
If I won any award in my life I would never be depressed

What a fucking cunt
>>
>it's just some roastie blabbing about her past attention-seeking tactics
>>
>By Angela
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>37089802

You're complaining about literal clickbait. Fuck off and stop being such a tool.
>>
File: 8e1[1].jpg (150KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
8e1[1].jpg
150KB, 549x549px
GOTTA GET A GRIP, ANON
>>
File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161KB, 600x527px
>>37089838
b-but stacies' boyfriend left her, SHE WAS LONELY ANON
>>
>>37089802
>written by a woman
why am i not surprised
>>
>>37089802
IM SO LONELY

>has 200 friends
>>
>>37089838
Nobody cares about your awards though.
And then time passes and you have the one award. Not even another ribbon to keep it company.
It's covered in dust. You don't even remember why you have it.
It makes you feel sad to look at it these days so you box it up and put it in the attic.
You wonder about it sometimes... It was probably a judge's error that gave it to you.
Success begets success and all. But you don't even remember what respect feels like.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 250x335px
>>37089802
"Get a grip" isn't a helpful mantra at all; attatchment is the source of all suffering.
>>
File: 1494882429626.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494882429626.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>37089982
not him but the only medal i have is for an elementary science fair Kill me
>>
>>37089802
>tries to """""""commit suicide"""""""
gets found out almost immediately by her caring friend.

truly an attention whore, i wish she tried standing on the edge of a bridge threatening to jump and some guy pushes her off.
>>
>>37090024
They give participation medals for those?
>>
>>37090024
tfw only thing i won was a bronze medal in my school sports day, when there were only 5 guys competing in that game
>>
The formula for happiness is to set goals and work towards them. It doesn't matter what those goals are, as long as you keep your mind preoccupied with tasks you will literally be too busy to be sad and you will value your free time more thus enjoying it more.

Right now you are in a positive feedback loop where you are too depressed to want to do anything so you do nothing, and the next day you are even more depressed because you did nothing the previous day. Getting out of this loop won't cure your depression but it will get the ball rolling.

Start small and work your way up, maybe learn to draw or play an instrument. No matter what you tell yourself just keep doing it until it becomes a habit and you'll notice yourself improving which will boost your self esteem and make other goals look more accessible. It takes time and effort but you're here which is proof that all you need is effort.
>>
Tell it like it is, Angela
>>
This is true losers, depression and anxiety are the disorders of lazy people.

Source: someone who had severe anxiety and depression

Just fucking run head first into things, can't be worse than it is right now
>>
>>37091959
I want to cum in that watermelon.
>>
>>37089846
my thoughts precisely
>sleeping pills overdose
>sobbed on the street
>cringy blog article
>>
>It's fine to talk shit about the mentally ill because I was sad once
Does this mean because I acted irresponsibly when I was in a bad mood I can get them to publish an article entitled:
Want to reduce racism? Do what I did - stop chimping out!
>>
>tfw fine during the day
>tfw can't get through the night without alcohol or weed
I'm afraid that this is becoming an actual problem.
>>
"Get a grip", that's a good one. I'll add it to my bait repertoire.
>>
She's right you know, go check out the rest of the article. Very informative.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.