[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm crying right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I want to go to a Event but my own parents won't let me have autonomy because i'm fucking stupid
>other dumbasses have more agency than I do
>they don't know how good they have it

>You don't know what you got unless you know others more unfortunate I guess
>>
Leave and never return, underage
>>
I'm fully grown

And I'm smart enough to know I can't survive Alone, can't do it jpg
>>
File: sillyCamwhore.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sillyCamwhore.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>37089736
Very motivational anon, we all have our little issues
>>
>>37089736
your parents need to keep your autonomy low so that your generated income can remain optimal

high autonomy leads to unproductive provinces, and then you might as well be a territory lacking maintenance. you don't want to remove maintenance, it really sucks I've been there when there were too many of us and only the most productive ones were given maintenance
>>
>>37089845
Anon I don't care about your response but I don't want to see that cam video, and I regret having eyes and seeing that now.
>>
you must be 18 or older to post on 4chan
go back to wherever you came from please
>>
>>37089845
>didn't show tits
fuck you for making me watch the whole thing, asshole
>>
>>37089871
Anon that doesn't make sense, I'm presuming you mean.. .like autism . money,
>>
>>37089875
Allow me to mentally kiss your eyes better, anon
>>
>>37089845
Does he show his feminine penis at any point?
>>
>>37089880
I am a adult lol
I'm just not allowed autonomy because I'm uhh autistic and . stupid
>>
>>37089736
Sucks for you, my parents were too spaced out to care where I went.
>>
>>37089907
please don't actually

but that actually came off as kind, so thank you
>>
>>37089909
No he just teases ceaselessly
>>
>>37089845
source pls
oregon state
>>
>>37089942
I'm going to presume that you mean your parents just did their own thing and didn't police you
>>
>>37089995
From what I gather, the silly thing frequented Chaturbane, but no name currently springs to mind
>>
>parents drag me home from sleep over at neighbors because we were out later than I'm allowed
>very strict about curfew
fast forward some years
>only leave house for uni occasionally
>don't see any friends
>parents trying to get me out all the time
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37089736
>I'm crying right now

but I'm thinking right now
>>
>>37089736
>You don't know what you got
until you acquire a serious incurable disease that chains you to the bed and kills you slowly.

Robots don't know what actual problems are.
>>
>>37090161
You right.jpg [no jokes I really feel it]
>>
>>37090110
I didn't ask but that got me a cackle thank you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.