[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly think I'm going to kill myself tonight. I literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

I honestly think I'm going to kill myself tonight. I literally can't handle it anymore. I want to die. I just want to die.
>>
>>37089492
The pressure is building inside your head, it's a shit feeling. I know it well.

Don't do it, anon.
>>
But then who will post this thread tomorrow?
>>
>>37089492
Would you be willing to kill me first before you sudoku
>>
>>37089521
I can't take it anymore. It's all just been building for too long. I just want all the pain to stop. It hurts to much. I've been hurting for so long and it just never gets better. No matter how hard I work at therapy or how many healthy things I try, I just can't stop this burning pain inside me. I don't think I'll ever heal.

I want it to stop. Just kill me please. I can't take it anymore. I can't.
>>
>>37089582
Well then what are you waiting for?
If you want to do it, just do it. Don't listen to the normie with his bullshit, and do it.
>>
>>37089492
But I don't want you to die. You don't want me to be sad, do you?
>>
>>37089622
I had to tell someone. Right now everyone in my life thinks I'm one of the biggest rays of sunshine in the world. I can't keep this to myself. I just want someone to know before I go.

>>37089650
Why would you care? You don't know me or anything of me.
>>
What are you telling us for?
oh right you don't intend to do it at all, you just want attention you little bitch.
>>
>>37089694
Ok cool cool, now set up a stream and do it.
>>
>>37089703
Like I said before I just wanted to tell someone before I leave. It's like keeping a huge secret. Someone has to know.
>>
>>37089767
What's your method? I'll tell you how much agonizing pain you'll be in depending on what it is.
>>
>>37089791
I've got a shotgun.
>>
File: 1476230260193.jpg (56KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476230260193.jpg
56KB, 763x757px
>>37089492
suicide is selfish
>but if i roll dubs or higher you have to do it
>>
File: 1489370630999.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1489370630999.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>37089492
Trying to work up my own courage. You can do it!
>>
File: 1479082718007.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1479082718007.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>37089930
oh shit nigger check'em
>>
>>37089492
What kind of pain is it? A life gone in the glimpse of an eye, like nobody even knew you ever existed. Have fun in eternal nothingsness.
>>
>>37089582
I find myself in that spot after another failed attempt to fix my life.

I fall once more into social isolation for 3-4 months, then I go back to the gym and college (theres public high education in my country) and then again I try to become a normal person.

Im 22, almost 23, never had a girlfriend or sex, I dont have a job, and Im not even near to finish college.
Im a failure as a son, as a male and as human.

I wish I could kym, but Im too much of a coward to do it without a gun, and its not easy or cheap to do it in this country.

Escape the pain dude, fix your life or do it. Dont listen to the moral bullshit and all the other shit. Its your life, do what you want with it.
>>
>>37090025
I will. Anything is better than the hell I'm currently living.

>>37090035
I've been trying to fix it for years. I've finally just come to grips that I will never heal. This pain is forever. I've gotten the best therapy I can afford and medications up the wazoo and it hasn't done anything to improve my situation. This really will never go away.
>>
>>37090035
Give me a fucking break. Do you want to kill yourself for those stupid reasons? You thin skinned weak idiot.
>>
>>37089492
Stream it, like Jack did
>>
>>37090035
>abloo muh midlife crisis at 23
I fucking hate you stupid kids, get the fuck out of here
>>
>>37090292
Maybe you dont need to fix shit anon.

I know it sounds like nomalfag bullshit, but I honestly think that a lot of us are just how we are. Of course that with effort you CAN become a better version of yourself, but maybe the version that is possible with your situation and personality its not even half of what you want/think you should be.
But again, I undestand you, because Im in a similar situation and you cant live with just failures.

Which are the problems that hunt you anon?

>>37090318
Of course Im a faggot, I wouldnt be in this situation if I wasnt weak.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.