[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls initiating relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16

File: 1493478924805.png (305KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1493478924805.png
305KB, 500x628px
Hey guys. Has there ever been a time in your life where a girl or her relatives took the time to ask you out? It is definitely a bit of a rarity, but not totally out. Talk about your experiences here.
>>
>>37083839
Yes. It was amazing. A rare moment of joy in this cold world.
>>
Yeah my wife.

Asked me out in high school and I rejected her

Asked me out later after college and we have been together for 5 years now.

The girl asking you out is pretty rare but it happens. Surprisingly she is a very shy girl and borderline autistic in high school.
>>
>>37083863
>>37083888
I guess you just have to be an interesting person in general for that to happen. Is that right?
>>
>>37083839
I'm usually the one who has to initiate. I've got a "firecracker attitude" in public and at work, I literally don't get noticed otherwise, and i'm tiny with no real feminine assets like breasts or ass so if i'm not the one making the first move stacy wins by default.
>>
>>37083908

You just have to not be ugly and throw yourself in situations where you interact with females. Some will ask you out, but you have to be there for them to do it.
>>
>>37083919
I definitely am putting myself outside of my comfort zone, starting to get adjusted. I just don't really talk to people I don't know, its hard for me to introduce myself if there's a lot of people.
>>
>>37083839
never, not a single time. I spent a night with a girl who had some kind of a crush on me (learned it later) and she didn't make a move.
>>
Does it count if she told you to ask her?
>>
>>37083839
Yeah a few times actually.

full disclaimer: I am not a robot I am 100% cyborg.

One girl in high school asked me out to prom. I was just beginning to go through my whole punk rock rebellious phase and so I told her that prom was gay and that I wasn't going. I totally regret that. Well, not the not going to prom thing but I regret not instead asking her out to do something else instead. I stayed home and beat off to anime on prom night because that was the punk rock thing to do.

Then this other girl did that gay thing of writing a note, then having her friend give it to me. This sounds like middle school shit but we were like 16 years old at the time. I shrugged and crumpled the note and threw it in the recycling bin. I barely knew who the girl was but she was all weird-looking. Not fat or anything just off-putting, at least for my autistic standards. She then sent me like three e-mails which is impressive because I never told her or any of her friends that I had an e-mail address (this was before smartphones and social media) and everytime that I told her "no I'm not interested" she would reply with "okay but what if..."

Eventually she dated one of my friends and apparently she had this book full of pictures of baby sonograms with my name written all over them. Dodged a bullet there.

Then a fat black girl asked me out, again I said no. and then later a few girls I met online but they were up to my unrealistic autistic standards and I totally said yes to them.
>>
>>37083916
C-cute
Original robot cockle
>>
>>37083839
Yes, during uni this black girl asked me if I had a partner for a lab class. Being a /nofriends/ I didn't so she said she wanted to partner up with me. Then during the break I say I'm heading home (I lived 2 mins from the uni building) for lunch and she invites herself over as well. Fast forward a month and we're dating. She told me that she had been curious about me in class because I almost never spoke and when I did she said I had a really nice voice.

That was three years ago and we're still together. I'm going to ask her to marry me in the next few months.
>>
>>37083839
>Has there ever been a time in your life where a girl or her relatives took the time to ask you out?
y-yeah, I just watched that animey where girl asked a guy out!
But seriously, never happened to me IRL and I don't even know any guys with who that happened.
>>
>>37083839
No not asked me out but initiated a relationship but not dating purely phsyical
>>
>>37083839
Current gf. She just said "hey you're cute" one day

And the next day she came over in the morning and woke me up by jumping in my bed

We just lay around making out and chatting
>>
Yes, I live in a massively nonwhite area in Europe and when I was at college there was this qt emo girl who tried to ask me out a few times. The fact that we were two of maybe 6 white people there probably factored into it. She complimented me on my hair (lol) and asked me inane stuff. At this point I was a complete turbo sperg and just said 'thanks haha : D' and walked away. She them got her Arab friend to ask me out for her and I just said I'd talk to her later, and walked off. I never did and she didn't talk to me again after that.
Tbh m8 I'm fucking cringing writing this and thinking back. She was qt and since then my lifes completely deteriorated to the point that I'm a lonely shut in. There were a few other times girls took an interest in me and I completely shut them down. I think its very rare they explicitly ask you out, but there make it very obvious when they like you.
>>
>>37083839
It was very weird but i did happen once, but she broke up after a few dates so i don't really now what was the point.
Still get some casual messages like once a month like
if we are still friends or something, i find that a bit annoying but i don't want to call her out for it.
>>
No, never. I initiate 100% of contact and practically have to pull teeth just to make people talk. Now I don't give a flying fuck because women refuse to do shit to contribute to any kind of relationship.
>>
>>37083839
In high school a girl from another class would come to my classroom during breaks to talk to me. I used to hide from her.

like 7 years later I met the gf of a buddy I met when I was a freshman. 3 years after meeting her I ran into her during christmas, she got my contact info and asked me out but I ignored her.

She's really cute but I'm scared of girls desu senpai.
>>
>>37083947
>I stayed home and beat off to anime on prom night because that was the punk rock thing to do.

Thanks for that hearty kekkle, Anon.
>>
>>37083975
Fuck off. You're in Lala land you limp dicked fag. This shit doesnt really happen and if it did, you dont belong here.
>>
>>37083839
Yes, a girl I knew online. In a way, I kind of initiated I guess because I originally started talking to her out of interest, but I slowly stopped over time after she became increasingly annoying. Also when she moved the coffee mug away from her face in her picture and I realized she was one of the ugliest girls I'd ever seen. Sucks, because if she was hot I might have been able to tolerate her obnoxious personality
>>
>>37084241
>and if it did, you dont belong here
most important part
why the fuck is this piece of shit in r9k anyway...
>>
>>37083963
That's a really cute story. I'm happy for you.
>>
Yes. A girl I knew from work arranged a surprise meeting with me, using our mutual friend as a lure. I took it and started talking with her.
Ultimately she was setting me up as her perfect beta orbiter, an attention giving machine. When I asked for more, she cut all contact with me and started spreading lies about me at work.
0/10, regret doing it.
>>
Once a girl who was way out of my league asked me to hang out. Within 5 minutes of meeting up, she goes "this is going to sound really irresponsible, but can I kiss you?" Then she shoved her tongue down my throat. She was a terrible kisser but she quickly learned from me, the way I kiss drove her crazy. Ended up lying about losing her virginity, told me she had been with 3 guys. When we fucked for the first time I knew she was a virgin (she even said "oh my god you're so big" when I stuck my dick in - just for the record I have a 4.5 inch penis). She quickly fell in love with me but wouldn't date me because she was embarrassed to let her Chad and Stacy friends know about me since I'm rather ugly.

Sometimes I still miss her, I've never experienced such passionate kissing since then. We could literally just make out with each other for 5 hours straight.
>>
>>37084465
>Ultimately she was setting me up as her perfect beta orbiter, an attention giving machine.
I don't understand why they do this. They don't get dick or affection when they do this. I guess attention is much more important to a girl than a guy.
>>
I was the one initiating our meetups with my ex(cinema, bar) but I was out much of a pussy to make the first step to make her my gf
Then she asked me "would you kiss me?"
So I went for it, I think I wouldnt have hooked il with her otherwise.
>>
This is the only way I've been in a relationship. I've only been asked out. I'm glad that I've never had to ask a girl out.
>>
>>37083947
>I stayed home and beat off to anime on prom night because that was the punk rock thing to do

my hero
>>
>>37084581
I want to call you a beta but then I realized I'm pretty much the same. I've never asked a girl out either.
>>
>>37084522
Emotional security and assurance are big deals for women and they can get sex elsewhere.
>>
>all my relations started by a girl asking me

this friday i will jump to the club and offer drinks
>>
>>37083839
Yeah, this ugly chubby mexican girl I worked with wanted to fuck but I was repulsed by her.

My bi co-worker fucked her instead and said he turned away everytime she tried kissing him
>>
In hindsight I can tell that a girl was coming onto me during highschool but I was completely oblivious.

Whats even better is that I'm pretty sure that my 10 year older cousin and her are hooking up

I'm jealous (which 23 year old virgie wouldn't be jealous..) but I'm not angry at my cousin. Its okay.
>>
>>37084522
Well, she got affection from me, she just used it to feel good and wanted. She was very flirty and physical, but always stopped just shy of making out.
She had a boyfriend at the time and even told me she didn't want to cheat on him, which never stopped her from flirting and sexting with me. Her hypocrisy is fucking hilarious now, but back then I was kind of blind from infatuation.
Her boyfriend treated her quite coldly, so she used me to give her what she lacked. Then she grew bored with me or got fed up that I started talking about something more, so she treated me like a thing instead of a human being and trashed my relationship with her and started shitting up my life.

I think she actually was a sociopath. The whole thing was like a game, where i would be rewarded with pseudo-intimacy for making her feel good and wanted. Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight then.
>>
>>37083839
Yes. Current gf did. We were just hanging out and she kissed me before she left and it was the first time we hung out in person after talking for like a month on the phone and playing vidya on steam. It was pretty good. It's been 5 months since
>>
>>37084241
It happened a few weeks ago, its happened before with girls l thought were just friends

girls just like me for some reason
>>
>>37083839
The only time that has ever happened to me was on high school where a qt sophomore girl was hitting on me almost 24/7 but I was too much of an autistic fuck to realise it,
>>
>tfw a girl i liked asked my friend for my phone number
I should have taken this obvious sign to ask her out, but instead we just talked on the phone and hung out a few times until she got tired of trying then got impregnated by Chad.
>>
>>37084241
>no good things ever happen and if they do, fuck you
/r9k/, the post.
>>
>>37083839
>kinda ugly girl with a manly jawline asked me out once during high school
>she was into me
>she wanted to hang out with some people as some sort of ''party'' as she just become 18
>she only had like 2 other ugly girls from her class with her
>she's all cutesy with me, touching my arm and trying to hug me
>''come oooon anon.. it won't take loooong, it's gonna be fuuuun, i promise :)''
>literally can't fucking see her as anything but a man and that disgusts me
>''look, no, sorry, being 18 is nothing to be happy about or hold a party for, it means you just got older by a year and that you're closer to fucking dying any moment now but you can go ahead and party it up if you want, i have a lot of school work on my hands right now this week so im way too busy ''partying'' ''
>turn around and walk away not even looking back at her
>barely seen her around the school after that
>sometimes she'd be there but just really quite around me
>she would still greet me and raise her hand up for a high five whenever she was seeing me
>eventually finish school and 3 years later i hear from someone she overdosed on cocaine and died in a public bathroom

Should i feel good or bad about this?
>>
>>37084828
Are you me anon?

>"anon she's so into you"
>S-shut up t-that can't be

I regret it everyday.
>>
>Has there ever been a time in your life where a girl took initiative
Pretty much every relationship I had was either me being the wingman who did better with those girl hating the bros chad approach, or she initiated.
Think the only time I ever tried to talk up a female was drunk on a vacation. Did even work, but as a rule I just do not approach girls.
They get that shit all the time anyway, so fuck being yet another public annoyance to each qt. I'll look, she will know why I look. This is as far as I go. They have mouths themselfs, and if they don't want to use it that's also fine.
>>
>>37085086
>''b-but he's a damn male... he should be the one talking to us first, if he wants us to talk to him he should be initiating the conversation :((''
>>
>>37083839
>>37083839
I told my parents I thought a girl in my class in high school was cute. Turns out they know her parents so they told them, unbeknownst to me. Ultimately got to her and she was the first girl to be interested in me ever I think, probably because of that. She kinda initiated from there but I did have to ask her out myself. Now she's my first and only gf and I'm still her first and only bf. Still in a relationship.

the whole thing has arranged marriage vibes to it but I don't care honestly
>>
>>37083839

Yes!

My first lay (on new years, when I was 15), My first adult GF (bought me a beer). There's been a few instances.

In fact it's been a nice mix.
>>
>>37084891
If you really couldn't see her as anything but a guy you really shouldn't kick yourself. If a black girl did that to me I would've responded the same way. You simply weren't attracted to her, and it's nicer to give a cold rejection than to fake liking her or try to just be friends.

As for the OD, you can't blame yourself for that, drug users are drug users no matter who talks to them.
>>
>>37084903
There was a time a girl seemed into me, I ignored it, she eventually went so far as to start conversations with me and hug me. Eventually I caught feelings but I was autistic and confessed and got turned down. You were probably right, she was just being friendly. If a girl likes you she'll either be direct about it you or do nothing, there's no inbetween.
>>
>go to club
>get smashed
>sitting with friend#1 as friend#2 talks to some qt
>notice girl dancing alone as her friend is getting hit on
>point out girl to friend#1
>tell him to go dance with her
>he tells me she's a stuck up bitch
>I tell him to watch
>walk up to her
>start dancing
>ask her how she's doing
>says she's good
>autism kicks in
>walk away out of fear
>back to friend#1
>laugh it off
>girl friend#2 was talking to comes up to me
>slaps my knee
"Ahaha, your so cute"

We hang out the next day,
then she goes back home 5 hours away.
>>
>>37083839
All of my relationships have been certified by the female.

Have never asked a girl out, but have had 4 gf's.

Dont know if it will work this time around.
>>
File: IMG_1922.jpg (178KB, 646x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.jpg
178KB, 646x825px
>>37083888
>>37083908
I wouldn't say I am an interesting person or stand out. I happen to talk with the right girl though. She was kind of an awkward outcast and I took the initiative to talk to her and be friends with her - which I hardly ever did.
She said she dropped hints but I didn't catch on so after a while she decided to just ask me straight up.
>>
Yes, my gf. She was forward and approached me and didn't take no as an answer.
>>
>>37085688
>goes to clubs
>gets wasted
>dances and approaches women
>"I'm a robot just like you! Look I used the word autism to describe my wacky behavior!"
Get the fuck out
>>
Yes, 5 years ago I ended up asking my boyfriend out because I was getting tired of waiting for him to ask, and I "wasn't" the only girl. I was an extremely shy girl, and never got asked out before so it was nerve wracking.
>>
>>37083839
Senior girl teased me, called me her boyfriend but nothing went further than that. Pretty sure she was a virgin too. One of my friends dated her in our sophomore year told me she invited him to her car and he was expecting sex but all she wanted to do was make out. She was at too, probably top 5 hottest girl in her class.
>>
Never had a agirl ask me out but I can think of two instances when a girl was clearly interested in me but I was too autistic to do anything

>7th grade
>no friends so I'm sitting alone at lunch in the corner of the courtyard
>one girl and one guy approach me
>don't recognize the girl but I had a few classes with the guy
>he was pretty nice in the few interactions I've had with him so I was pretty sure he wasn't fucking with me
>guy goes on to tell me how the girl wants to talk to me
>she says hi and asks my name
>she's clearly very nervous
>tell her my name and then a solid 5 seconds of silence follows
>I'm bad at conversation, especially with girls, so this goes nowhere
>they say bye and leave
>I don't think much of it
>A few weeks later
>overhear the guy talking about me in class
>he's telling someone about how one of his friends liked me
>immediately make the connection
>decide if I see the girl again I'll try and talk to her
>never see her again
Then it just kinda ended. I don't really regret anything because I was still a stupid middle schooler and at the time I didn't realize I would become a lonely kv.
>>
>>37086351
The other one
>algebra in junior year of high school
>browsing an /a/ thread about One Piece
>senior girl behind me sees this
>she looks and acts like a steryotypical tumblr girl
>she starts talking about her Luffy xLaw fanfiction immediately
>Couldn't really care about this at all but pretend to listen
>from then she keeps on talking to me throughout the year about whatever
>thought she was kind of annoying but I still had no friends and that class sucked so it was nice to have someone to talk to
>kinda had suspicions that she might be into me
>at one point she asks if I had a gf which made me sure she was into me
>as the year comes to a close she starts to get more flirty and physical
>at one point she hugged me which is still the most intimate I have ever gotten with a person
>thought about asking her out but I still thought she was kinda annoying and couldn't imagine spending more than one class period with her
>I was also still nervous and autistic about this even though I had been talking to her for months
>at the end of the year she asked me to sign her yearbook and I decided I was gonna leave my phone number in there so we could stay in contact incase I changed my mind about asking her out
>open a yearbook and there's a page with a message on it that she doesn't want me to see
>automatically assume it must be from her bf (which she had said she didn't have) so in a knee jerk decision I decide to not give her my number
>never see her again

I kinda regret this one. Years later I still wonder what was actually on that page. If I had just asked her out then I could at least say I tried and that I've had a gf. But at the same time I feel like a relationship would have actually never worked.
>>
>>37083839
if you're the kind of person this happens to you don't belong here
>>
I'm weirdly passive in romance, and pretty oblivious to advances on top of it. Never been in a relationship that the girl didn't initiate. Haven't ever asked a girl out. Been that way since I was a little kid.

It's honestly a bit strange to me, since conventional/r9k knowledge dictates that women like aggressive men who are the initiators, and dominate through seduction and submission. Can't imagine girls would go out of their way to break through a guy's sperg unless he's a Chad, and I'm not Chad.

What's weird is that I can't tell whether there's a specific brand of girl that approaches me, and that influenced my tastes, or if for some reason girls who are already my brand tend to approach me.
>>
Only once was it really explicitly obvious, but she was dating my friend and was a butterface. I knew the aloof routine would payoff eventually though.
>>
I had a gf once and she did most of the work.

Back then I was living in function of finding a chik. I hit on thousands of girls but the only one who took interest on me came to me on her own.

She was damn fine too. She dumped me as soon as she realized what a loser I am and I'm still heartbroken a year after. Best months of my life for sure.
>>
>>37086569
This. Only Chad and his brood get chased and do the chasing in equal measure.
>>
I've had a few girls ask me out.
I said no every time.
>>
>>37083963
Nice story.

I wanted to say that to you because I posted my success story with a girl last week, but I got lots of bitter replies telling me they hated me for it and that I didn't belong on this board. (Former Wizard here.)
>>
File: faces.png (57KB, 640x220px) Image search: [Google]
faces.png
57KB, 640x220px
She came over to my place with her cousin and saw me doing really well on my favorite video game. I know she only sucked and fucked me because I'm physically attractive, but I like to think it's because I'm really good so I impressed her. I am very sad after typing this.
>>
File: 1442562740311.gif (1MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
1442562740311.gif
1MB, 268x280px
There was one girl that was persistent in talking to me, she had part of her cerebellum removed though. I ignored her because she had friends and was a normie and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Not asked out, but my boss confessed she had been fantasizing about me. All we did was play some video games, and she was in a rocky part of her marriage.

I'm a 27 yo kissless handholdless virgin.
>>
yes one girl did at community college. i wasn't into her to much. she was pissed off. she must of forgot about me as i saw her like two years later at a grocery store. she said do i know you..
>>
Literally happened with a friend today.
Lucky bastard
>>
Easiest Way. Make shit ton of female friends and NEVER ask any of them out. Don't say yes to almost any of them, make it random, they'll keep coming back. And literally make as many as you can. If word gets out among them that you are desirable by any of them, the rest get anxious. Played well in highschool. Started my relationship with my wife by hitting on her sister. Sister tells wife that she made a mistake. Wife comes to me and says "My sister doesn't want you... But i wanted to approach you first, just couldn't." Been together 13 years now.

And save all your self-autism and robo whining to yourself. Also if you get the urge to complain about this post. 98% chance you wouldn't be able to make it work anyways.
>>
>>37085900
Haven't tried to approach a girl since
Still a 21 yr old kv
>>
>>37087089
>t.regards Chad

Why do normies even come to r9k? It's clear your life is better than everyone elses, so it's just bragging right, like you're that pathetic
>>
The only time I ever had a girlfriend, she pretty much made the move. I just followed up.
It lasted like 2 months. Then she broke up.I'm actually glad, she was a weeb.
>>
>>37087154
Sorry mate, robots have never been to clubs in their entire life. You're a normie.
>>
I initiate relationships all of the time.

If I think a guy is worth dating, I ask him out and if that goes well I tell him he's my boyfriend now.
>>
File: 1493322841994.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
1493322841994.png
77KB, 397x318px
I have a list of girls that I dated, 10 out of 14 asked me out. I used to be somewhat of a semi chad in HS but now I'm a fatfuck manlet. I still got laid yesterday by a girl I haven't talked to in months. She just randomly messaged me, told her I'd fuck her any place, anytime and she said how about right now? Came right over to my place, we talked and then fugged. The thing is though, we used a condom and I can't feel shit with a condom on.
>>
All 3 times yeah, 1 ended up being an actual relationship and the other two ended up just being sex despite my efforts.

I found nerdy/weeby friends in college so that's part of it, but other than that I've got no explanation or advice. I don't have much else going for me other than being tall.
>>
Once, kind of? But she was kind of just trying to bait me into asking her out. It was in high school, she was going to a different school than I was, and she was complaining about having nobody to go to her prom with. I helped her hook up with a friend of mine, they dated a bit and then it crashed and burned miserably because they're both insufferable faggots in high doses.
Later she told me she was trying to get me to ask her out cause she had a thing for me, I was too dense.
Would never have asked her out anyways, even if I'd known. She was my then best friend's ex. He and I were very similar back then. It wouldn't have worked out, and it was against my moral code.
>>
File: 1494022710642.jpg (49KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1494022710642.jpg
49KB, 665x574px
>>37087277
>I can't feel shit with a condom on.
This is an awful feel my man. I've even used the "bare skyn" meme condoms and it still doesn't fucking work. I'm just straight up honest with most girls when I get ready to fuck that if I have to wear a condom shit isn't happening. Pulled out of every single girl I've laid and have had zero pregnancies and zero STDs. Definitely riding a dangerous line, I know, but maybe they should make condoms that don't fucking suck shit
>>
>>37087429
Have you considered a vasectomy? You can freeze your sperm so that if you want to have kids later you still can. Then you wouldn't need a condom or have to pull out.
>>
>>37087429
>This is an awful feel my man. I've even used the "bare skyn" meme condoms and it still doesn't fucking work. I'm just straight up honest with most girls when I get ready to fuck that if I have to wear a condom shit isn't happening. Pulled out of every single girl I've laid and have had zero pregnancies and zero STDs. Definitely riding a dangerous line, I know, but maybe they should make condoms that don't fucking suck shit

The same man, I even fucked a slutty black chick raw several times and ended up STD free by some miracle. I was hoping she would let me fuck her raw and I was so fucking close but it just didn't happen. If she hits me up again I'll just tell her straight out, or I could always try getting back with my ex who'd let me fuck her raw for hours at a time without a single pregnancy scare. Pullout works, if you know what you're doing
>>
>>37087494
I've honestly considered a vasectomy, but I've always been terrified of the procedure itself because I don't even want to imagine someone having something sharp next to my dick. I was circumcised as a baby (gee thanks Mom) and I'm positive I have night terrors because of it. I realize I could just stop being a pussy about it, but its something that I've never really bothered researching up on, because as I've said, I've been super lucky so far with my pullout game.

Plus I kind of like pulling out and skeeting all over a girl, sort of like marking your territory or something
>>
>>37085232
>the whole thing has arranged marriage vibes

That's the story of my life.

My wife and I first met when we were babies.
Our mothers had been best friends as teenagers, and our parents both attended each others' weddings (just a few months apart).
Over the years our families got much closer, and we all started all going on vacations together, eating every Sunday dinner together, etc.
I can't even remember how young I was when I would hear my mother (or her mother) talk about "how nice would it be if you two kids got married some day".
Things all started happening at a junior high dance, we went together, and we slow danced for the first time. After the dance, we made out in the hallway outside, so that was kind of our "green light" to each other.
After that, it was just a slow buildup over the next few years. It really didn't make any sense for us to see anyone else, since seeing each other was so convenient to do, and it obviously made our parents ecstatic every time we were together. For a few years, "the future" was a little bit of a weird topic between us, and we tried to not get too carried away about it, but by about age 16 she started dropping hints that she would be fine with us getting married some day. It all felt pretty comfy to me, like it was fate.
>>
I've been asked out twice by women but I didn't know if they were joking with me or if they were serious. I do notice in modern western society that a lot of effeminate young guys get hot women asking them out all the time. I wonder why effeminate young guys have it so easy now. They should be sent off to boot camps so they can become masculine.
>>
>>37083839
It's better that this hasn't happened. I'd probably propose on the spot to the first girl who expresses interest in me.

>>37083888
I'd tell you to get off my board if not for those lovely digits.
>>
File: 1485152799757.png (208KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1485152799757.png
208KB, 500x647px
Here's where having a girl ask you out can go terribly wrong and you'd end up with a stalker for 10 years, although technically I asked her out

>freshman year of HS, math class
>sit next to a skinny 13 year old goth girl named J
>J considers herself a Wiccan and comes from an upper middle class family
>talk to her since she sits right next to me but she's not my type
>people I have classes with me go out of their way to talk about J
>apparently J can't stop talking about me
>J's friends come to talk to me about J and how she likes me
>I was 13 and oblivious so I thought she was just nice
>they say I should ask her out, think to myself, sure, why not?
>what's the worst that could happen?
>BIG MISTAKE
>ask her out while walking home
>next thing I know it feels like a thunderbolt has fallen from the heavens and has struck me, time has stopped
>only ever hear someone talk about the thunderbolt feeling on Everybody Loves Raymond
>all we do is tell jokes to each other and hold hands
>hear from friends that she's a massive whore, fucked some guy in the park at night (remember she's only 13)
>ask her about this and she tells me she's a virgin
>my dumbass believes her and stops talking to those friends
>we never do anything and she never makes any time to see me outside of school so I break up with her

Here's where it all starts to get weird.
>>
>>37087844
Fuck you. Get off this board and die a miserable death.
>>
>>37083839
Why would her relatives ask you out?

Anyway, yes my ex gf, the one and only gf I've ever had, if she hadn't I would never have asked any gir out myself and still won't (im still khhv)
>>
>>37083839

Yeah, 5 times that I can name and that I know of.

First was with the younger sister of someone in the same grade as me. She was like 4 years younger than us but had a huge crush on me. Her family owned a local pizzeria and her family gave me extra food and was super nice to me when my class had a trip there because they were catering an event. She was infatuated with me for whatever reason. I've only spoken to her like 3 times my whole life, she just was a quiet stalker and I wasnt sure she was serious and I was a dummy guy that was oblivious and unsure of myself so I didn't do anything.

Second was a 13 year old girl when I was 16. She was my best friends neighbor. I never met her before but me and my friend went over her house because it was her birthday and they invited us. As soon as she saw me, she was all over me. Like, uncomfortably so. Touching me all over, feeling my muscles, whispering to me, holding my hand, bringing me everywhere with her. I was just a beta that was putty in her hands because she was really beautiful and cute for her age and I never really had to deal with overt female attention like that before. She kissed me and flirted with me all night. Never spoke to her again after that night. Really bizarre.

Third was a chick in my grade, really shy girl that was the quiet, average girl in all regards. Could probably be a fembot for all I know. She came to my lunch table one day during my senior year with all her friends and her friends were all smiling at me. They told me that someone likes me. I asked really? and they said yeah and told me it was her. I asked if this was true and her face was bright red and she said yeah very meekly and shyly. I smiled and rubbed my neck and never said another word to her again. I would have gladly dated her but I thought she was lying and that this was a trick or something and even if it was true, if we did end up dating she wouldn't like me.

1/2
>>
>>37089657

Fourth was the daughter of a friend of my father's. Her parents were pushing us to date ever since I was a little kid. I was totally not interested in her and the sad thing is I don't even know if she was interested in me but I thought she was garbage for just going along with what her parents said if she wasn't interested in me. I basically ignored her all the time I interacted with her and she eventually moved on.

Fifth was the grandma of this ultra, ultra Stacy at me school that was like 2 or 3 years younger than me. She was the most popular girl in her grade, captain of the junior cheer squad, straight A student, beautiful. She was like the quintessential Stacy that looks like a porn star. Her grandparents lived like 2 houses down from me and found out we go to the same school and they came over and brought pictures of her to show me and told me that they wanted her to meet me and for us to date. So I think they were trying to set her up with some beta bucks or something. Nothing ever came of it because I just ignored their requests.

Two other things, I used to frequent this local arcade with a friend and when we were 13 these two 17 year olds came in and flirted with us heavy. They were tugging on our arms and trying to get us to do things for them. Then they showed us their tits and asked if we wanted to have fun. I was a goodie goodie two shoes so I was scared and denied it. Looking back they were total sluts.

Also, my Moroccan neighbor flirted with me and basically would have had sex with me if I pursued it. She also tried to get me to date her daughter, her "virgin" sister from Morocco (obvious ploy to get her citizenship) and her "highly educated" niece.

2/3
>>
>>37085900
Dubs of truth
Gswhhvfygge is
>>
File: 1288592046807.jpg (107KB, 619x340px) Image search: [Google]
1288592046807.jpg
107KB, 619x340px
>>37088853

>walking to school when a car slams on the brakes in the middle of the road, she gets out of the passengers seat, runs up to me and gives me a hug
>her friends tell me she used the Ouija board on me and it said I would an hero (probably will)
>tell another friend about this
>he suggest we prank call her and tell her that I died by suicide
>tell him nope, didn't seem like a good idea
>eventually coaxes it out of me
>call her, tells her I died
>someone else calls while they're talking and he hangs up on her
>calls back and she's bawling
>her mother is bawling with her
>passes the phone
>tell her Hi
>calls me a son of a bitch and slams the phone down
>whoops, this didn't go as plan
>someone calls 10 minutes later
>it's her dad and he's pissed
>passes the phone to me
>tells me to stay put where I'm at, he's coming to kick my ass
>stay for 2 hours, he never shows

Admittedly, that was a huge asshole move on my part. I never meant for her or even her mother to cry about me and I deserved some shit for karma but not for 10 fucking years, I'll tell you some of the things she did.
>>
>>37089847
>>37089657

One more thing I remember. There was a chick in one of my college classes that offered to drive me from the class to the entrance of the campus because I took mass transit to get to campus and would walk everywhere. She used to look at me during class and whatever, but was quiet in her car whenever I tried to talk to her. Last day of the semester she drops me off and says "I guess I'll see you sometime?" and that could have just been a generic goodbye or it could have meant something more but I just said "Yeah, see you around" and slammed her car door shut and never talked to her again. I'm too stupid to understand when women are attracted to me and are flirting with me unless it's obvious and I don't know if I should do something or not. I'm just hopelessly oblivious, second guess everything, and assume nobody is interested in me and even if they were, if they got to know me, they'd quickly lose interest and be disgusted with me.

So despite all this shit and probably tons of others I don't even know of, I'm still a KHV at 26. I can't help but wonder how different my life would be if I just pursued any one of these opportunities. And most of them I didn't realize what happened until way after the fact when I go back and analyze what I've done wrong.

Also, I've posted my face here and on /soc/ and have been consistently rated 2-3/10 so don't come replying to me that I'm a failed Chad or anything.
>>
No never. I'm not a Chad. I don't have social skills. Highschool was quiet, uni is quiet now. I'm not lucky, don't have connection, I didn't meet anyone as kid.

I'm a robot. The lot of you are normies.
>>
>>37083839
Looks like butt nipples, turn off.
>>
>>37089996

Nah, you're just a massive dumbass
>>
How attractive/fit are all you guys that got asked out?
>>
>>37090153

I'm the guy who has been asked out by 10 girls and fucked a girl yesterday. I'm 5'5, 175 lbs (obese)
>>
>>37090153

I'm >>37089657
>>37089847
>>37089996

And was acne ridden and borderline obese AND a manlet. Still am, just more so.

>>37090140

Yeah, that's obvious.

Also, there was one time I went to my dermatologist to get some acne medication and for her to try to fix my acne and the assistant of the dermatologist was this chick that had graduated the year before me. She was one year older than me. We knew each other because we both rode the same school bus to get home.

When she saw me, she said "OMG Anon, you look totally different" with a long, awkward pause of 20 seconds after that with her staring at me the whole time. So I don't know if she was attracted to me and was honestly shocked or what? I said "Thanks" and then she had to apply acne cream all over my body, kek.

I still have bad acne all over my body.
>>
>>37090184

I'm >>37090265 and 5'6", 250 currently.

Really could use some women here to tell me what these women were thinking and give me some female insight into whether they were really flirting with me or it's just wishful thinking on my part.
>>
File: 1436922246084.jpg (95KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1436922246084.jpg
95KB, 500x471px
>>37090265
>>37090300

I'm the manlet above your post. If you think a girl is flirting with you, even slightly, flirt right back. If a girl is making raunchy/dirty jokes, give it right back to her. I just got laid yesterday because a girl messaged me, I steered the conversation towards sex. When she said she wants sex, I just straight up told her name the time and place, she said right now at your place and drove several miles just to come and have sex with me.

All I see in your post is missed opportunities. I would have fucked most of those girls being in your position, even the 13 year old girls because I'm a horny bastard and if I don't fuck them, maybe someone older/creepier/ or disgusting will.

The next time a girl flirts with you, flirt right back. You can get away with saying a ton of shit if it's done during flirting. Don't be afraid to push the envelope and steer the conversation to whatever it is you want from a girl. You want a gf, talk about relationships and ask her if she's in one. Want sex? Talk about sex and if she suggest doing something sexual, call her out and see just how willing she really is. I've had sex with a girl I just asked out an hour by talking about sexual history, sexual likes and dislikes and eventually what they would want me to do to them and what they'd want to do to me.

Remember, you're only flirting so you could get away with saying a lot. If they try to change the subject then that's a bad sign but if they keep at it, you pretty much have the tip in at this point.
>>
>>37083839
Shego mixed with Tomoko?
>>
>>37083947

I'm >>37090300
>>37090265
>>37089996
>>37089847
>>37089657

And now that you mentioned the note thing, I just remembered that in 7th grade, I found a love note in my locker most likely written by a girl. I thought it was either a prank or a mistake so I ripped it up and threw it out. When I look back and think on it, she was probably watching me rip it up and probably had her heart crushed. I felt really bad.

There was also a girl in the same grade as me that used to be my friend. We used to hang out and joke with each other and she was really into anime and video games and tried to share stuff with me. I don't really like manga and all that shit. During the graduation ceremony, she told me to meet with her after it was over because she had something she wanted to give me. I freaked out that she was going to give me a gift and tell me she liked me so when the ceremony was over, I ran over to my parents and we left as fast as possible. I would have gladly dated her but I was just too flustered and scared to find out and confront her. Never spoke to her again.

Also, in 9th grade, a chick that left my school ended up talking to what she thought was me over MySpace. It was really a friend of mine that made a MySpace for me. I never cared for social media and still dont but now I don't have any friends to add to it even if I wanted to make one. They ended up talking for a long while and flirting so I can only guess that she like me. She was also very cute and had a twin so that was something special too.

>>37090527

Yeah, there all probably missed oppourtunities but it's way too late. I'm pretty fat now and now I've got bad acne and I'm a KHV AND NEET. So the odds of me ever losing it is incredibly slim, let alone ever finding a gf.
>>
>>37090602

Forgot to mention two other things.

When I was walking through the hallway during school one day, I felt someone grab my ass. Then I heard girls laughing behind me. Then they did it again. I never turned around, only kept walking. They did it a few more times and then stopped. I'm beta as fuck.

Also, there was one time a gay guy came out and said I was cute and he was interested in me. Guy was a faggot.
>>
>all these get off my board posts

I may have been out of the loop, but when did /r9k/ go from depressed /b/ to full wizardchan?
>>
>>37090578
It's the frog chick from Boku no Hero Academy dude.
>>
>>37090672
When the older members of the board actually got older as people and what was originally neet twenties turned into actual wizards and their vocal minority turned the social views here.
>>
>>37083888
>cute girl asks anon out
>anon rejects her
>fast forward to about five years later
>anon realizes he has no other options, so he goes for her
>meanwhile, she's been riding the cock carousel through all of college
>>
Happens all the time in my animes
>>
>>37090909
>tfw no gf who is so obsessed with me that she devises an elaborate plan to win my love

IT'S NOT FAIR.

Also they need to incorporate that theme into more hentai. I only know of two.
>>
>>37090877
>or the dude wanted to bang other college girls before settling down with her
>if the woman did the opposite she would be at fault
>women always at fault in every scenario because sour grapes

Never change you salty losers
>>
As a teenager, this one mentally ill girl was fucking obsessed with me. She took my virginity at a party. She sent me a valentines day card in the mail consisting a condom in an envelope. She was extremely upfront about what she wanted. She was kind of ugly though.
>>
>>37091522
Yeah, and he posts on /r9k/ when he's not banging girls.
>>
>>37083839
A girl's relatives trying to initiate a relationship, huh?

The closest thing I ever had to an actual relationship was with this one girl whose parents were clearly trying to set me up with her. We're both Chinese and from relatively traditional families, so it is not as strange as you'd think. I knew she wasn't interested, but I did find her attractive, smart, and nice.

It kind of ended when I walked in on her fucking her secret black boyfriend, though. I cut off contact with her afterwards and from what I heard later her parents weren't too pleased when they found out.
>>
File: 1490325133457.jpg (3KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1490325133457.jpg
3KB, 250x211px
>>37083963
I would hit you with the "race traitor" meme but good on you anon.
Now get out
>>
>>37091994
>fucking her secret black boyfriend

Wait, this isn't a meme? It's real?
>>
>>37092306
Unfortunately in my case it wasn't a meme. I actually had to consider if I really wanted to include the 'black' part because my post might end up sounding like fetish shit. That's a major part of the reason her parents were pissed; in addition to their insistence on her waiting until marriage with a nice Chinese boy to have sex, they were also a bit racist.

Believe me, after that incident I really felt like my life was a meme. As I said I had a bit of a crush on her, and although I knew she wasn't interested there was still a small part of me with hope that maybe, just maybe, she had some sort of fondness for me. I was 100% wrong of course. It was all downhill from there in regards to my love life
>>
>>37092408

If even Asian women are doing it, then what hope do us non-black men even have of competing with the epitome of sexual prowess and masculinity that is the black man? Black men are sexual gods and women take note of this and lust after them. They literally can't help but submit when in the presence of a black man.
>>
File: 1462330079205.jpg (53KB, 604x574px) Image search: [Google]
1462330079205.jpg
53KB, 604x574px
>Be 19 KHV
>Also the president of my uni's comic book society
>One of the members of my exec team is a chubby slavic girl with a 7/10 face
>she talks to me whenever she gets a chance
>starts baking me treats and shit
>wants to know more about me, constantly sks questions
>laughs at all my jokes
>I think nothing of it
>get invited to a party that's coming up
>other female member of exec who's her friend goes out of her way to tell me she'll be there
>when I get there, another one of my friends asks me what I think of her
>I still don't really suspect anything, so I say I like her
>eventually she shows up to the party and finds me
>after some conversation, she grabs me by the hand and drags me out back
>she starts making out with me hard out back
>after a while of this, she tells me to take her home
>hold hands on the walk over
>lose my virginity to her when we get there
>actually make her cum
>afterwards I get all clingy and she immediately breaks off all contact

At least I lost my KHV...
>>
>>37092465
The overwhelming majority of Asian women I know date fellow Asians. She and this other girl who dated a white guy five years ago are basically the only ones I've ever personally met who've dated outside of their race. Hell, it was a big deal when this girl I knew started dating this Japanese guy because she was Chinese and had relatives who literally got raped and killed in the sack of Nanjing.

Point is, no, there is no mass recognition of the 'epitome of sexual prowess and masculinity' that all black men supposedly possess. In fact, I know this white guy who does has sex with no one but hot black chicks, and a nerdy black guy whose jealous as hell of him. Stop jacking off to fictional sexual superiority of black men and actually go out and fuck some white women instead of trying to measure your cock on a Kygyzstani poetry forum. Then again, you're probably just a white cuckold jacking off to the idea instead, right?
>>
>>37092546
>actually make her cum

80% of women have faked an orgasm, Anon. What do you think is more likely, that an inexperienced 19 KHV made her cum or she faked it to make said KHV feel better?

Condolences on the hurt feelings, though. This is why you don't have random sex even if you know the person, because most likely its just going to be a casual thing in their mind if you are not explicitly in a relationship beforehand.
>>
>>37092712
stop spamming this shit

/r9k/ is not >>>/pol/ you faggot
>>
>>37092692
I don't know, anon, it seemed pretty real. She was all demanding and urgent and she basically talked me through it. She was also a virgin, so there's that too. When she actually came, she got all tight and breathy and quiet and then she gave me a look that just smacked of arousal. Since her I've seen girls fake orgasms and I don't think she was faking at all.
>>
File: IMG_2238.png (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.png
8KB, 243x207px
>>37083839
Yeah in highschool. She texted me saying she liked me. We had been friends since middleschool, so I said hell yeah. We went out for almost a year. Then she threatened to kill herself if I ever left her when I tried to break it off. Needless to say, I don't talk to her much anymore, but I never told anyone but what she said other than her parents of course. She was one crazy bitch. At least she's getting the help she needs.
>>
>>37092758
shut the fuck up you shill cuck
>>
>>37092814
>>37092832
Yeah, this board is for robots so you can fuck off now.
>>
>>37092855
Realistically, anyone in this thread who didn't have girl's relatives approach them but the girl themselves can fuck off for the same reason.
>>
>>37092891
Yes, what's your point? You should stick to the normie boards.
>>
>>37091522
>because women's sexuality is the same as men's

You're one dumb whore.
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (28KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
28KB, 323x250px
Once when I was 16 out of the blue this black chick just started texting me on Facebook, she said she had seen me at mass a few Sundays and thought I was ""cute"", but at the time I was against it and being from rural Ireland didn't want to be known as that kid going out with a black chick, so I just started ingnoring her texts, and now as a 20 y/o (not K)HV I regret it everyday
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.