[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cis girl with high testosterone >no smooth skin >hairy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1468595374558 (1).jpg (73KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1468595374558 (1).jpg
73KB, 604x604px
>tfw cis girl with high testosterone
>no smooth skin
>hairy as fucking fuck everywhere, even on my back and my butt and stomach and even a little on my chest (except for the head on my head ofc which is thin)
>ugly voice
>no big feminine eyes, cute nose, or full rosy lips
>no long eyelashes
>no anything
>not only that, but also very short (5'1") so going FtM isn't an option
Who /worst of both worlds/ here?
>>
Go to /soc/ if you want to post blogshit.
>>
>>37083734
yea but i bet youd be hell good at sports
also ROASTIE LEEEEEAVE
>>
Could be worse.
I'm a guy with thick hair, big eyes, red cheeks and heavy eyelashes.
>>
You might have PCOS you should check with your doctor.
>>
>>37083789
>I'm a guy with thick hair, big eyes, red cheeks and heavy eyelashes.
post face
>>
>>37083818
I would really rather not.
>>
>>37083789
Being a feminine guy probably lots of teenage girls like you though right? But no one likes a masculine girl.
>>
>>37083853
I'm not feminine though.
I'm wideset and hairy.
>>
>>37083734
R is that you?
If it is then y'know I've always thought you were kinda cute
I didn't realize the hair at first but it actually doesn't bother me
message me on normiebook

- K
>>
>>37083856
are you fat? how old are you
org
>>
Do you want to be my girlfriend? I have discord and kik
>>
>>37083734
>>not only that, but also very short (5'1") so going FtM isn't an option

What about going FtF? No, I'm serious -- all that shit that MtFs take, you can take too. Testosterone blockers, hormone supplements, you can get them from the same gray-market sources.
>>
>>37083734
you can actually perma-delete your body hair these days. it's not even expensive. you should look it up.
>>
>>37083734
Testing if I'm randomly travelling for a giant conglomerate that the
>>
go to an endocrinologist, hirsutism doesn't sound fun
If you're eu you'll likely get finasteride + cyproterone acetate
You can train your voice, I'm mtf and here's what I sound like https://clyp.it/dnvxwjob
>>
>>37083782
>bet youd be hell good at sports
>5'1"
She was fucked from birth
>>
>>37083734
>5'1
oh my
I bet you're cute
>>
>>37084187
How did you train your voice to sound like that?
I'm not OP but I'm an asian grill and pretty qt too from what people tell me but I have a very low voice it's really one of my biggest insecurity

(I'm also hairy as fuck like OP but whatever I'll just get laser hair removal in the future)
>>
>>37084187
Will you be my girlfriend please?
I'll do anything for a MTF girlfriend
>>
>>37083734
post pic OP oreganopapano
>>
I think op left a long time ago
>>
>>37084267
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/1ske7b/mtf_voice_training_regimen/
>reddit
This isn't the guide I used but it's really close
Also yeah laser is great I pay 90 a month for full body, so waaay cheaper than waxing and like spending so much on shaving cream and razors.
>>37084300
I have a robot bf already
>>
>>37084357
Thanks! I remember looking up for ways to get a more high pitched voice but never found anything like this, I never thought of looking for MTF guides.
Does speaking like this come naturally to you now or do you have to do it consciously everytime? Do you feel some strain from it?

Also 90 a month for full body is really cheap, I'm in Europe and here it's like almost 1k for 5-7 sessions
>>
How hairy is your pussy? Posting a pic is optional.
>>
fucking fuck off roastie whore
>>
>>37084526
It's natural now, for the first like 9 months it would strain, but not anymore (16 months of practice as of that link)
I wouldn't say it's unconscious, but it's like you change the resting position of your vocal cords, so it's not talking that's the conscious part it's training those muscles that's conscious, but after a while holding that is natural like I said.
A kinda cool side effect of this is being able to talk like both a girl and a guy to scare people.
supposedly if you talk exclusively like a girl for a two years the muscles that hold your voice lower start to atrophy so you can't really go back unless you retrain it.
>>
Just be gay op
>>
>>37083734
Go see a doctor and get checked for PCOS or a hormone imbalance. I was never formally diagnosed with PCOS as far as I know but I know I have cystic ovaries because an ultrasound revealed it after I got into a car accident years ago. Then a separate doctor put me on an androgen blocker because my periods were all kinds of crazy. Also acne. Apparently when you menstruate your hormone levels dip and mine went nuts and my doctor said my facial acne was a side effect of my bodys excessive androgens trying to grow beard or some shit. My skin is better now and I no longer take those meds but they helped when I needed them. Try birth control too! It helps.

Oh and just looking at food makes me fat but I can put on muscle like it's nobodies business if lift. I bet if you worked out you would look great. I got laser hair removal too. Best investment ever. Then if you learn how to put makeup on the right way you could probably look really nice anon
>>
>>37084735
How much hair did you have? Was it all over your body too?
Not OP but I suspect it's just genetics here because my sister is as hairy as me. I also never had acne and my periods are very regular.
>>
Fuck off seriously holy shit just end your existence already
>>
>>37084775
My hair wasn't sever and I could get by just fine shaving. It's just so much more convenient now not having to worry about my dark hair on pale skin. I didn't have a happy trail or facial hair just arms, legs and nether regions. Nobody else in my family is like this
>>
>>37083734
You have PCOS you fucking moron. You're probably infertile.
>>
>>37083734
Post a selfie. I don't get why that wasn't the OP
>>
Same. The only good thing about it is that I can build muscle easily, so despite looking ugly and weak, I'm about as strong as the average man.
>>
>>37084300
not op but am wanting to be on hormones.
am in kentucky without a car.
27/5'7/140lbs/7.5 dick
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.