[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 8c7.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
8c7.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
The amount of fucking normies is absolutely abhorrent.

Every bloody day, it gets worse, by a landslide, and I'm not talking "back in the good 'ol days of 2008...".

Even a 2015fag could see the amount of abhorrence here has increased hundredfold.

Fucking fembot threads?
Really, lads?

>Femwhore gets on 4chan, an untapped source of beta attention.
>Femwhore posts tits, etc.
>Everyone worships femwhore, and tends to her every need, LITERALLY giving her money.

OR.

>trapshit posts about "my problems as a trap are so unique, and nobody has ever had them like me."
>"support me guise".
>gets fucking orbited.

God-damn meet-up threads, are LITERALLY a /b/-tier thread, and the amount has increased by shit-tons.
This board, like the others before it, /pol/, /b/, etc, has also become predictable.

>Virginity loss thread.
>Fembot general.
>Trapfeels.
>I'm not camwhoring, but can I have some money????

What have we come to.
>>
I wish normies would just be content with laughing at us and not posting
>>
Normies need to fucking BURN.

daily reminder:
>femwhores aren't welcome
>chads aren't welcome
>cucks get the bullet
>/b/tier threads are shit-tier
>meet-up threads are the disease killing /r9k/.
If you even once, orbited a femwhore, you are part of the problem.

Fuck offf normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm a normie and let me tell you faggot thatit's 2017 and the internet has become a big part of everyones everyday life, it's fucking globalized and now the western culture literally consists memes. Meme culture made Trump happen and even Pepe is discussed on the news. So what the fuck do you think? Everyone know what 4chan is and most people probably have visited this site once. Those who come back to this site is those who regularly posts on Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter or follow Youtubers. Normies will never go back, and if the internet culture increases in popularity, so will the normies percentage in 4chan do as well.
>>
>>37083518
Why are normies on r9k though? They don't belong here. They're free to go to any other board.
>>
>>37083518
What's the bloody appeal of /r9k/?

Why not go to >>>/soc/ an ACTUAL normie board INTENDED for normies??
Why do you go to OUR boards?
>>
>>37083555
>Why are normies on r9k though?
Why not?

What does the word ''normie'' mean to you? Even the normies use the word know, and hate on other normies.

>They don't belong here.
Why? Normies can have autism, adhd, anxiety or other mental disorders too or fucked up childhood/family. It's also popular to meme about having an existential crisis and depression right now.

>>37083668
Answer above, and /soc/ really fucking sucks. The attractive normies doesnt even go there. It's pathetic.
>>
>>37083803
Normies cannot no true suffering. They do not belong.
>>
>>37083834
Because they are not lazy and try to solve theirs problems, instead of letting them grow to even bigger ones.
>>
>>37083518
>>37083518
Fuck all the way off! I've tried being normie and can't. I get panic attacks out of nowhere and have extreme social anxiety.

If you're gonna be here just lurk and laugh at our retardation. Don't spam normie problem threads.
>>
Its just that for normies its so fucking easy to take advantage of all you brainless faggots
>>
>>37083441
Not sure why you are mad I likenfembot threads it gives me choices to orbit I also gave Ash 300 dollars and a trap 250 dollars, I think they keep this board fresh and alive
>>
>>37083441
I'm beyond normie (old married whole 9 yards) but I still like coming here I was also on the net before you were born so fuck off
>>
>>37083514
Not all fembots are whores if you dont like women (females) why dont you just go to a fag thread in /lgbt/ ?
>>
This board was designed for RP we all RP as NEETS and faggots but 98% of us are normies the only real robots here are traps and mentally ill fembots
>>
>>37083514
Im what you would classify as a failed normie chad. Iv been lurking for 3 years maybe and posted only like 2 times. Can i stay and lurk ? I agree that r9k is going to shit. I enjoyed the more oregano threads
>>
Normie here, I joined 4chan four months ago, but I like it so far. Entertains me out of suicide.

>>37083441
>God-damn meet-up threads, are LITERALLY a /b/-tier thread
This should go to /soc/

>>37084325
Shit my life is a lie
>>
This is no longer vegetable chan.

/r9k/ is now normie central.

Basement dwellers neither requested nor required.
>>
>>37083441
gg r9k
it will never be the same
>>
>>37084303
Most women hate threads are started by gay guys.
>>
>>37083834
>Normies cannot no true suffering.
Suffering is subjective

>They do not belong
You don't have to relate to the shit on 4chan for liking it, there are other reasons normies stay here

For example, I have been here since i was 13 and I could not relate to anything in the beginning

>>37084122
Why have you tried to be a normie? Why do you strive for being a normie? Just focus on yourself, personal development and get professionell help. And no one succeed after the first try or right away, it takes time and energy but just don't give up
>>
>>37083441
totlly agree, this board as come to real shit since normies started invading. If we could somehow filter all those fembots, traps and virginity lost threads....mods.....
>>
I don't really bother posting much or take much of anything here seriously as there are too many phoneposting normie false flaggers and bait threads. It's full of /b/abbies first board and /soc/ invaders. You get better at filtering those out over time as normies just copy each other and reuse the same bait over and over. Sometimes you still get good threads though so it's still worth coming for those alone.
>>
>>37083441
I got here in 2007 and to be honest, after 2011 everyone else became a blur. I cannot tell any of you apart.
>>
File: 1486248209998.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486248209998.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>37083441
just fucking happened
>random "starter pack" thread
>jesus fucking christ here we go
>literally 80% of them have the tumblr logo in it
>what the fuck
>reply saying that the thought someone like that was on /r9k/ while tumblr in open in another tab makes my skin crawl
>not 6 seconds later a phaggoto confirms my statement, in his words:
>"I'm on tumblr right now. Suck it,hhomo."
>"Suck it, homo"
>even if it's bait, he should be fucking skinned alive just for using this term.
this board is beyond salvation
>>
Normie has been ruined by normalfags
I propose the term howard. In the spongebob episode where spongebob becomes normal he says "hi how are ya"
but calling normalfags hi how are ya's is stupid
so it can be shortened to howard.
Normalfags are very unlikely to take the term Howard because without establishing explicit context they don't know how to use it.
HOWARDS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1492635012181.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492635012181.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW.
RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>>
>>37085707
Loooooooooooooool hahahahaha what a looooooser
>>
Comrade Vlad is that you?
>>
File: 1493555929980.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1493555929980.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>37083518
>>37083803
So you're basically saying that this board has attracted normies because
>muh memes
>hurr durr I browse r9k becus I'm so cool, shooters and people who kill themselves all browse r9k so I should too!
Is this the internet culture you fucking edgelords are interested about? You normies are all so predictable and boring as fuck.
>Normies can have autism, adhd, anxiety or other mental disorders too or fucked up childhood/family.
/r9k/ is a place for people with REAL PROBLEMS. Go fuck yourself with your normie-tier problems. They are no excuse to browse this fucking board.
"Fembot" has become a standard term referring to the typical tumblr-tier edgy girl who likes browsing this place because she thinks her life is bad. You should kill yourselves, you fucking whores.
>>
>>37086559
you are fucking retarded, wow
>>
>>37086676
No, he's right, gtfo normie
>>
>>37086676
>you are fucking retarded, wow
I don't give a shit about what you think, faggot.
>>
>>37086740
Nope, it's pathetic that you believe that you are the only ones having the ''REAL''' problems.

>>37086752
Then why the fuck you wrote to me in the first place? Retarded

But yes, get used to us because we will only increase. Go to wizardchan.
>>
>>37083441
any internet site with a pulse is getting bombarded by (((paid posters)))

you will never have the early 2000s internet back, sorry lads. fuckerberg zucked you all.
>>
>>37086834
>Then why the fuck you wrote to me in the first place? Retarded
I didn't address to you specifically. I addressed myself to all the normies who are browsing his board.
>>
File: 97.jpg (90KB, 750x617px) Image search: [Google]
97.jpg
90KB, 750x617px
>>37086946
>I addressed myself to all the normies who are browsing his board.
hmmnggghaaa
>>
>>37086834
>REAL problems

It's not just about fucking problems everyone has problems. This board is for stoics who got and are getting fucked by the social and political system. They are, in reality the most undesirable scum to normies.

The reason we don't want your multi color haired ass here is because we are the realist robots in the world. The more of you there are the more normie "just b urself" cookie cutter, half-wit normie bullshit there is.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.