[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /not interesting/ here? I can never hold a conversation or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

who /not interesting/ here?
I can never hold a conversation or when I do it's pretty boring.Is there a way I can improve?
>>
>>37082089
i just feel i have to dumb my speech down when talking to women
>>
>>37082278
classic beta. you should make women adapt to you, not the other way around.
>>
>>37082089
You're caught up in your own head. It's not that you're not interesting, just that you're not showing it.
>>
>>37082089
same to be honest i'm a horrible conversationalist. also rly awkward. also rly dumb.
>>
it's because we don't have the same interests as normies. i can hold an autist convo about some niche garbage topic like visual novels for hours. when it comes to talking to some roastie about her boyfriends lake havasu trip i want to kms
>>
My advice to anyone in this thread is to read. Read as much as you can, from self help and psychology books to fiction and history. As soon as I started reading regularly I began to hold conversations much easier, and am one step closer to chad-dom.
>>
>>37082089
Make up shit, realistic shit. That's how I overcame, I would tell wacky stories that never happened on High School, or happened to other people. It makes you seem confident.
>>
>>37082089
Socialize with people who have a common interest with you.
>>
>>37082792
This. Our interests are fundamentally different and it makes us impossible to feel a connection to normies. I can't hold a conversation due to this, me being horribly socially inept, no desire to talk to anyone, and no general care for other people's interests.
>>
>>37084363
it's especially difficult when you don't watch television, see movies, or follow one of the varying types of sportsball. Take those three things off the table and a large percentage of normies will just have no idea how to relate to you at all.
>>
>>37082089
Me oreganoli canoli
>>
>>37082089
Use the "whats in the box" technique a narrative in which you never finish your stories and you held the end hostage "for tomorrow"
>>
you don't have to be interesting, just interested

people love to talk about themselves, so just ask questions
>>
>>37082089
Become a listener and comment/advice on whatever the other person is talking about.

It doesn't quite work on women tho. They always need to be entertained. But to get some Friends it should work like a charm.
>>
>>37084505
Very true, but also don't fall into the extreme of being an autistic interrogator. Be sure to break up your questions with comments like "oh I've never heard of that!" and "that sounds like fun!" that lets the normie talk some more without being prodded.
>>
>>37082089
The only way I know how to hold a conversation is by applying something they said to my experiences and telling them how I can relate to their experiences through that. Apparently that's really rude though because nobody sticks around for long after that and I'm always the one trying to make it work before we both just walk away/log off. I think you're supposed to find a way to perfectly steer the conversation towards a direction where they'll want to keep talking about themselves, but I never know what questions to ask to get them to do that. Talking to people in general is just really boring, confusing and exhausting. I'm definitely boring myself but that's just because I'm a NEET who does nothing but consume, people who actually go out into the world have no excuse.
>>
>>37084512
Isn't that what How to be Friends and Influence People was about? Wasn't the central message "B e -genuinely interested- in others."?
>>
>>37082089
I think i am interesting, i just have nothing in common with other people so i seem boring to them
>>
>>37082089

I have lots of things I can tell you about. I know about stuff that you've never even experienced.

Have you ever done boipussy?

Have you ever met an asian twink from grindr? Have you? No, you're not interesting, you're a human NPC.

I've met asians from grindr. Asian feminine faggot boys. They have no body hair, feminine hips and soft skin. I fucked him in the ass, balls deep. I made him call me Senpai. Asians are small in stature too, my cock looked monstrous compared to his. It dwarfed him. I made him suck it. Then I just showed it in to his ass and he was like "AAAaaah!" So big!!! All of it in him. He just took it all. Took my big rock hard white cock, deep in his ass. His dick just shrinked up in fear of my superiority.

BAM right there bro! Interesting.
>>
>>37084606
everybody's interesting to themselves m8
>>
>>37084583
A lot of people who do go out into the world are very nearly as boring as you. A big percentage of normies have nothing to talk about other than gossip/complaining about some shit that happened at work.

>>37084591
I never understood how that's supposed to work. I can understand needing to pretend to be interested in others. I don't understand how anyone can decide to be "genuinely interested" in something they were previously bored to tears with.
>>
>>37084591
I'm not quite sure anon, is just something I usually do and seems to work for me. Haven't got a meaningful deep friendship yet though, but people have become nicer to me because "I'm there for them".
>>
>>37084731
feedback loops bruh
if you tell yourself something it will become true in due time
like smiling for no reason lightens your mood
>>
>>37084702
>I never understood how that's supposed to work. I can understand needing to pretend to be interested in others. I don't understand how anyone can decide to be "genuinely interested" in something they were previously bored to tears with.

Empathy I guess. I'm a way too empathetic person which is not really that much of a good thing, given how psychopathic the world has become.
>>
My default state is just staring into space these days honestly. I use to be somewhat good with people but I just can't be arsed putting in the effort anymore. No matter the topic I'm bored, even things which I'm interested in. I have to be careful around other autists because if I mention a game they'll talk about the lore and everything for hours and I just don't give a shit. Probably going to unironically kill myself with in the next 10 years.
>>
>>37082685
The only topics that I could have a conversation about are inane niche shit that matters to like 20 people in the world, and those 20 people post on 4chan all day like me.

For all intents and purposes, I am boring. I will never be able to have a girlfriend or make friends because of this.
>>
>>37084702
For me, I was raised and beat down(not physically) when I came off as an all-knowing or self-centered person. I know my story, and though it's quite interesting to others, I'm not too interested to get bogged down in trying to share it. As a side note, I'd much rather do my story, live it, but not share, because I don't want to be the person that finds validation in others, but through my own life and success at it.
>>
>>37083504
Underrated post. Have a (You) my good friend.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.