[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loooool so relatable! if he looks good, what else is there to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 398274.jpg (34KB, 480x408px) Image search: [Google]
398274.jpg
34KB, 480x408px
loooool so relatable! if he looks good, what else is there to consider? i'mma let him smaaaaasshhhhh
>>
Sage

Because I don't even want to know this content exists.
>>
>>37081883
How fucking new are you retard?
Not only did you break a global rule by announcing a sage you also completely failed o see what they even do in the first place
>>
>>37081883
It's better to know your enemy robro

Besides, they're not all like that and you'll need to recognize the differences between sluts and genuinely nice grils (who are rare but exist)
>>
>>37081915
You are a very stupid man. What would this site be without your kind though?
>>
>>37081915
>saying that saying sage violates a global rule

That's a sage
>>
Thyme

Thymed
>>
Rosemary

Rosemary'd
>>
Wow, women do the exact same thing men do?
It's as if we aren't even that different, or something?

Idiot.
>>
>>37081883
what r u dumb as fuck you gona learn

>>37081915
fake and gay
enjoy your you and sage
>>
>>37081824
I'm going a date with my tinder match next week, and I'm giving him my virginity because I can't be fucked waiting for my soul mate anymore. My future bf won't mind :)
>>
>>37083270
>My future bf won't mind :)
just start practicing saying it now

Where have all the good guys gone?
It's almost like the good guys will mind.
>>
>>37081956
>>37082050
These would be even spicier if you had repeating digits
>>
>>37081824
butthurt bitter virgin detected
>>
>>37081915
This is a great troll. I'm going to sage it. Have a (you) though
>>
>>37083493
All the good guys are already taken and I have my needs! I wait any longer and guys will think I'm weird for being a 21+ y.o virgin.
>>
>>37083621
All the Chads are taken, sweetheart. The good guys won't really give a shit. Virginity is a construct used to shame women and in all honesty shouldn't be taken too seriously.

In any case, reee reee fuck off my board you roastie etc. etc.
>>
>>37081824
Real talk.
Why is this an issue? If a vapid airhead of a stacy was your tinder date would you not fuck them even if you had no intention of a relationship beyond that?
>>
>>37083805
No because i would only fuck someone id have an intention to commit to because i dont want aids
>>
>>37084060
Well aren't you pure and special
>>
>>37084060
Lack of experience for a man is really really bad when it comes to sex. You literally have no idea what makes your partner feel good whereas your mechanics of pleasure are...simpler to grasp.
>>
>>37081824
Women shouldn't be talking about who is dumb or not, they usually have the intellect of a child.
>>
>>37081915
Shitty new rule.
Sage should be visible anyway.
>>
>>37084296
>tfw you remember the good times when bans were visible
Good times
>>
>>37083711
>Virginity is a construct used to shame women and in all honesty shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Exactly, so the good guys, by the nature of their goodness, won't care about my past, sweatie. :)
>>
>>37084438
>tfw you remember when moot once accidentally b& himself
>>
>>37081915
>not only did you break a global rule
Pretend image upload isn't borked for me right now and that I just posted a picture of Randall Weems with his pen and notebook.
>>
>>37083711
why are you lying to her, most guys would care
>>37084462
yeah sorry but the truth of the matter is once guys find out you're the type that gives out casual sex they're not going to want a relationship. no guy wants to be with a girl that makes him squeeze the milk and puts him through the ringer while giving out milk to some random guy, you're telling him a stranger means more to you than them. only guys that are thirsty would put up with that and would generally just try to get casual sex from you.
>>
>>37081824
>getting triggered by normie memes
off yourself my senpai
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.