[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (289KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
289KB, 480x360px
Were they heroes or were they villans?
>>
I like how they played DOOM. Seemed like chill guys and top bros.

I like anyone who so severely breaks the mold of this society. Imagine just getting up one day and being like, "KILLING SPREE TIME!"

What a riot!
>>
File: fingers.png (39KB, 357x240px) Image search: [Google]
fingers.png
39KB, 357x240px
>>37081705
They were kinda retarded desu
They broke into a van and got pissed when they got in trouble for it and went on and on about how much of a shitty experience their punishent was. What the fuck did they think was going to happen?
>>
>>37081705
villains but maybe one day columbine can be the unintentional catalyst for change - a realization of the mental healthcare problem that permeates the united states.
>>
>>37081705
they were neither. they were victims. victims to a SiCk society
>>
they could of had a much higher spree if they killed everyone in the library instead of walking around only killing a few
>>
>>37081705
Idk about you, but they will always be my heroes
>>
they were rabid emotionally hurt dogs, or emos as some people like to call them.

villains have greater goals, these guys just cried because nobody liked them. :'(
>>
>Applying moralistic tropes to dead kids

They were an heroes.
>>
>>37081946
This.
I wonder why they didn't end up shooting more people, wasn't a bad score though.
>>
>>37081929
They were victims indeed but hey stood against it and that makes them heroes
>>
>>37081705
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

-quote from somebody or other
>>
>>37081705
>Eric was the psycho who wanted to kill
>Dylan was depressed and suicidal
>during the shooting Eric was quiet and Dylan was laughing his ass off having the time of his life
Also they spared a Chad
>>
>In April 2001, the families of more than 30 victims were given shares in a $2,538,000 settlement by the families of the perpetrators, Mark Manes, and Phillip Duran
what the actual fuck, this is more sickening than the killings
>>
They were your typical normies. They had no good reason to do what they did.
>>
>>37081705
They were the result of the american education system *faggot German laugh ensues*
>>
>>37085856
About $2 million of it came from the Klebolds' because he was underaged when it happened. They almost lost their house and ended up getting a divorce. His family got the short end of the stick.
>>
>>37086190
but it doesn't make any fucking sense
they're responsible because he was underage? aren't 17 year old murderers tried as adults in the states? none of this makes any sense
>>
File: faceistired.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
faceistired.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
I remember the first time I heard about Columbine, I was at this church youth group thing my mom would make me go to and we had to watch a video on this christian girl who Eric and Dylan killed because she was a christian.
the whole point of the message was "CHRISTIANS ARE STILL PERSECUTED EVEN TO THIS DAY"
>>
>>37081705
Really depends how you want to see it.
They were both picked on an awful lot, casted out, and depressed. Plus the possibilities of them being raped, and also Eric's medication only making things worse. They resorted to hating all of society.
They were victims who were tired of life, and wanted to get revenge. So they became villain,
>>
>>37085673

THey were angels of death who only put it upon the deserving, like the black kid and chads.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37081705
They were on that fine line between villainous heroes and heroic villains.
>>
>>37081705
Villains, there's enough out there to indicate that they were bullies.
>>
I think it would've been really cool to hang out with Eric or Dylan.
>they liked Doom
>they liked KMFDM
>fans of Natural Born Killers
>hated normies
>hated niggers
Sure, they were a bit edgy, but they seemed pretty chill.
>>
>>37086280
Norms are pathetic. Money won't bring back their child,but it's their way of closure. By bankrupting the parents of Eric and Dylan, they can live in their own sense of sick justice. They wanted to put the blame on something. Video games,music,literature or even the parents just so long as the "victims" got their closure. They refused to believe that society was what caused the deaths of their sweet little children so that they can continue living their egotistical lives with the money from their children's deaths.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.