[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom is trying to make me get a job again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: 1467610350694.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467610350694.png
131KB, 900x900px
>mom is trying to make me get a job again
>>
>mom keeps begging me for money just to buy white trash brand name clothing and alcohol
>>
I'd do anything for a job right now

It feels like the universe doesn't want me to have one
>>
>>37047939
Why in the FUCK would you want to be a wagie?
>>
>>37047512
do you have a revolver?
>>
File: USC_Job_Flyer.jpg (54KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
USC_Job_Flyer.jpg
54KB, 532x299px
>>37047512
getting a job is like getting a girlfriend, you have to be an asshole criminal

see pic related: you NEED a criminal history to be a part of society because it shows that you're proactive and willing to take risks
>>
File: 1474651360319.jpg (52KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1474651360319.jpg
52KB, 600x597px
>>37047512
>mom made me get a job
>>
>>37047512
>tfw mom's friend handed me a WAGEhouse job
>not comfy secluded cubicle data entry job

end my life NOW
>>
>>37047939
Both Walmart and McDonald's ghosted me, all hope of employment is lost. If my mom kicks me out I'll just have to suicide.
>>
>>37047955
So I can buy weed and food
>>
>>37048026

In the same boat anon,
not sure what to do now.
>>
Ask her why doesn't she have one
>>
>>37047512

A useful university degree was one hell of an investment.

If you can't do Uni and hate minwagecucking try to learn a trade, they pay decently and are kinda fun. Not sure why so many of you despise being members of society when it's not that hard to get a job and hold it down
>>
File: 1482838065839.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1482838065839.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>37047512
>want to get a part time job
>the good ones need driver licence
>the other part time jobs are burgerflipping and shitty retail
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 225x225px
>>37047512
>mom tries to make me get a job
>convince her I should go to uni instead to start a career
>only take 1 subject per semester
>do this for 7 years
>still haven't graduated
>>
File: 1487451730897.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487451730897.png
190KB, 631x595px
>have a job
>"OMG Anon when are you going to get a REAL job?"
>>
>>37048026
Why are you applying to two of the worst minimum wage jobs. If I were you I'd try to deliver pizzas. You take cash money with you every time you clock out, and half the time is spent listening to tunes in your car. After hearing from a friend who worked at Walmart and McDonald's I'd never work there
>>
>>37048052
It hurts so much to know that even these places that hire the most halfwit and incompetent people ever won't even have me. I'd be way more helpful to customers than half the drones who work there, but they won't even give me a chance. The fuck do I do? I'm from a broke family, I can't go to uni.
>>
>>37048240
These where my last options because everywhere else ghosted me also. I don't have a criminal record so what the hell?
>>
i.d rather die than live in a factory
my mum said "go at the factory, so you can eat" but I said why would you have/want/feel the need (can't translate) to eat when you work at the factory
that shocked her and she will surely kick me out in the following months
>>
>>37048304
than work at the factory
>>
>>37048304
I wish we had factory jobs where I'm at. It's only retail or cubicle here. I like working with my hands. Sitting in front of a computer screen for a living would make me go numb inside. Like I am now. I want to escape the computer.
>>
I found the dream job but its part time but it's looking up in terms of going full time. I work as a custodian at a church doing fuck all, I work on my own for the most part, no asshole boss, and I don't have to interact with customers or bust my ass. Got my keys and I am official, supervisor loves me and I make 11.50 an hour. Praying for the full time, riding around in a golf cart and brewing coffee like a tru legend. Look on craigslist, you will find something but I lucked out, didn't need a drivers license but they kind of want me to get one. Im crime free which enables me to work around the school they have. Feels good, I would have offed myself if I worked full time at fast food.
>>
File: 142071_620.jpg (68KB, 620x354px) Image search: [Google]
142071_620.jpg
68KB, 620x354px
>>37048436
I would man up and take the cubicle job, I would kill for that, but desu I wish I had a job at a bank or car dealership. Not sure how to get an in at those places, got to know somebody to get a job anywhere it seems.
>>
>>37048436
you work 3x8 hours like a robot, standing in the noise, repeating the same mouvements minute after minute
i'd prefer a slave data entry job
>>
File: 1490622166873.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1490622166873.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>37048144
>He doesn't have a drivers license yet
>>
>>37048279
Sorry to hear that anon. Looks like you'll have to start sucking some dick.
>>
>>37048200
>>have a job
>>"OMG Anon when are you going to get a REAL job?"

that sucks anon
>>
>>37048279
>These where my last options because everywhere else ghosted me also. I don't have a criminal record so what the hell?

where do you live, how old are you, how long have you been without a job?
>>
File: 1494305801103.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494305801103.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>>37047997

>mom is trying to make me get a job with more hours
>>
>>37048052
>>37048026

I was in Burger King last week and they had a help wanted sign up. This faggot with tats all down his forearms and on his neck walks in and asks about the job. They ask him to fill out an application right there, he does. They ask him if he has ever worked fast food before, he says no. They ask him if he can start in 3 hours for the closing shift.

If you apply to several fast food restaurants you will get a job, they have retarded turnover and have to hire from the bottom of the barrel
>>
>shamed for not working
>ignored when working

remember normies just hate people slaving less than them
>>
>>37048241
How many places have you applied to in the last month, 30 or more?
>>
>>37048436
bullshit you dont have them
go to temp agency. enjoy "working with your hands"
>>
>>37048914
>How many places have you applied to in the last month, 30 or more?

He probably half ass applied to one place

lazy fucks
>>
File: enough.png (842KB, 860x449px) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
842KB, 860x449px
I fell for the training meme
>in vocational school for trucking
>the instructor has a lady teach you to drive
>when i was in the truck she asked "do you have a job" with me and another guy in there
>I said no
>he said yea
>the next few days we had a lecture and he said "this generation of kids is entitled, these twenty somethings don't want to work" He kept going on and on. I was the only one in that room with no job
>getting bullied by one of the thugs there
>the lady instructor and the thug are buddy buddy and they talk shit about me behined my back. I know they're doing it
>she lets me mess up and smiles
>today we were watching a video on backing up
>the guy in the vid broke the trailer
>"I bet anon is going to be the one that does that"
>the woman instructor laughs and so does the class
>Some guy brings his freind over to see what they were doing
>he instantly gets hostile and i'm getting all kinds of negative vibes from him
>the instructor calls me buddy all the time and puts me down"you learned left and right in kindergarten remember"
>when I try to talk to her she spaces out and shuts me down
>when they took a ride with the thug dude they started treating me different
>"you're 27, i thought you were 20"
Holy fuck I just kill me already. I have no friends or a social life but the closest thing I get is this? fuck them. I'm tired of this shit, I need some god damn fellowship and to be wanted for once in my life. It's all business or bullying for me. People just shut me down say what they want and leave. I'm never heard. Why can't I get some love too?
>>
Does Smith and Wesson make leftie revolvers?
>>
>>37048144
burger flipping is literal hell i hear

>rarely are you given training
>your coworkers will be bitches to you
>low income
>>
>>37049471
>Does Smith and Wesson make leftie revolvers?

no but Charter Arms does
>>
All I see is vague bitching.

Have you really tried as hard as you could to find a job anon?

Can you detail your job search for us or are you just looking to bitch while having not done much?
>>
>>37049460
I like you anon. stay strong, we are here with you. why dont you just stop going to that place?
>>
>>37049717
>why dont you just stop going to that place?
Because I'm almost done and I'm just going to grind it out
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.