[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make female friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 16

File: 1480651105237.jpg (69KB, 864x662px) Image search: [Google]
1480651105237.jpg
69KB, 864x662px
What's it like to have a female friend that I can treat like one of the bros? Growing up I only made friends with girls because I either wanted to have sex with them or with one of their friends. If I became good friends with a girl it would always result in sex. Half the time they would be in a relationship already. Sometimes even women I'm related to it's hard to be friends with because things always get flirty too (I have some pretty hot aunts one of which is actually younger than me). I've been with my girlfriend for almost a decade and I just don't try being friends with women at all. I'm not the cheating type and would rather kys myself. I just push them away because I start to see them useless if I can't have sex with them or with one of their friends. Have a hard time being online friends with fembots because then I just start thinking about sex.
>>
>>37046760
>If I became good friends with a girl it would always result in sex.

Fuck off Chad.
>>
>>37046760
this hurt to read, do you have male friends?
>>
File: 1452643813580.png (106KB, 348x278px) Image search: [Google]
1452643813580.png
106KB, 348x278px
>>37046775
I can't be Chad. I'm AZN.
>>
>>37046760
>I'm not the cheating type

>Half the time they would be in a relationship already.

YOU ARE FACILITATING CHEATING
>>
I have one and it's pointless as fuck. She's still a stupid girl even if she doesn't fuck me. Female friends are pointless because once you get past the point of I can't fuck you, she's still there with her female logic and mindset. She doesn't magically become a bro cause I can't stick my dick in her. Female friends is like being in a relationship where you get no play whatsoever but you still gotta put up with her shit. I'm glad I'm giving mine a break atm cause damn this bitch can drive you up a wall, hot but you wanna deck her in the mouth
>>
File: 1251279429975.jpg (75KB, 449x601px) Image search: [Google]
1251279429975.jpg
75KB, 449x601px
>>37046840
Yeah I do. Most of them are married and have families now.

>this hurt to read, do you have male friends?
Too many run on sentences? Bad paragraph structure? Should I have just greentexted?
>>
Why would you want that? Women are horrible friends?
>>
File: 1256772555747.gif (92KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1256772555747.gif
92KB, 500x713px
>>37046875
>YOU ARE FACILITATING CHEATING
Well half the time I didn't know until after the fact. I should only be responsible for my morals and not for some roastie.

>>37046896
You sound like me when I was younger. I just want more friends and the best way is to open up to women too. My gf says it would be healthy for me to actually have real female friends too.
>>
>>37046939
Then why does /r9k/ obsess over them?
>>
>>37046998
>Well half the time I didn't know until after the fact.

How the fuck would you not know that if you'd befriended them?

>>37047021
We want sex, and to be desired by them.
>>
>>37047081
>How the fuck would you not know that if you'd befriended them?
It never really came up until later like their bf finding out ore seeing them in public together. If I was lucky I could already find out if I added them on social media when we first meet. Sometimes girls keep secrets even when you have been friends for a few weeks.
>>
>>37046853
STUPID FUCKING CHANG GET PUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>pretend to be an sjw
>agreeing with women on refugees trump and all that shit
>they sleep with me
>meanwhile I vote differently and act online

just pretend to agreed with them
>>
File: phryne.jpg (401KB, 933x1102px) Image search: [Google]
phryne.jpg
401KB, 933x1102px
>>37047317
I'm socially retarded. I have a hard time even pretending to agree with things I'm strongly opposed to.

>try breaking the ice with female by talking anime
>mock her taste in anime
Every time. Happens with guys too.
>>
File: inazumakick.gif (812KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
inazumakick.gif
812KB, 400x210px
>>37047236
That's not really constructive. Don't you have a >tfwnogf thread to be in?
>>
>>37047541
LMAO at your tiny gif. It's tiny just like your Chang dick.
>>
>>37046760
Having friends that are women when you're in a committed relationship isn't something you do. There may be gasps of the idea but it won't last. Your dad, his dad, and his dad didn't because it's impossible to maintain both the relationships of the friend and the romantic interest.

It's not a problem of trust it's a problem with reality. Any animal goes through 3 possibilities when experiencing something outside of the novel: can it eat me, can I eat it, and can I mate with it?

If it isn't going to help you with the first two options then, as a male, you only have one option left.
>>
>>37047317
I should start doing this, bitches are stupid so they'll be down for whatever you think so long as you're on their side. Unfortunately I have a hard time agreeing with shit I find flat out retarded. Lol sike bitch, you thought I was a liberal? Please, I hope they handmaiden's tale your ass. Never reveal your power level boys.
>>
>>37047462
This, if you like something I dont, I'm gonna mock you. Both men and women, I seriously wonder how many lays I missed cause I made fun of the bitch
>>
>>37047806
Exactly! What older guy you know has female friends? Legit female friends? Guys drop this "I can be just friends with a woman" bullshit towards their 40's. Mid 30's if you're smart.
>>
File: 1336088519630.jpg (134KB, 691x900px) Image search: [Google]
1336088519630.jpg
134KB, 691x900px
>>37047983
How do we fix ourselves? Do you even want to fix it? Is it even something that needs to be fixed? Personally I cringe every time I think of when I offend people by just saying my opinions. Like why can't I just shut the fuck up?

>>37047806
I feel like if I can learn to be friends with women then I can be more respectful of women. That in turn can help my own relationship.

Or something like that. I'm also lonely and just trying to raise the chances of making friends.

>>37047964
Does everything have to be about politics though? If a person will only talk about meme politics then I just kick them to the curb.
>>
>>37048013
I would say even earlier if they're smart. It really is just plain disrespectful to your partner if you think the stress of maintaining this extra platonic relationship is ok. It never lasts and it never works out.
>>
File: 1310025818544.jpg (15KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
1310025818544.jpg
15KB, 304x304px
>>37048013
I'm quickly approaching that mid 30's mark. I hope you're right. I just want more friends I guess.
>>
File: 1248925776861.jpg (528KB, 800x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1248925776861.jpg
528KB, 800x1224px
>>37048093
Can you explain further? I don't want to argue I just want to know your reasoning because I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>37047214
Strange, from my experience women can't resist not mention "muh bf this and that" before you even know their name.
>>
>>37048076
>I feel like if I can learn to be friends with women

You can be but it isn't going to be much of an active friendship. If you find a consistent way you will have defied a basic issue of being a mammal, primate, and human.
>>
>>37048264
I honestly believe women will gush about their bf first thing when meeting a guy to establish friendzone. The other roasties will try to hide it.

>>37048271
>If you find a consistent way you will have defied a basic issue of being a mammal, primate, and human.
We're on /r9k/. We all are defying some sort of basic biological and/or mental issues. I know from making this thread I seem like a normie but I have a lot in common with a typical robot other than being able to get puss easily.
>>
>>37048257
The reasoning is as complex as people but the evidence is universal. It most likely has to do with the male's ability (opposed to a female's) to maintain relationships.

The things you do in your life are constantly being justified in your mind as a means to make you the happiest possible. That method to find happiness is typically done without much conscious effort except in remarkably visible moments of clarity.

Your end goal is to have a family and be happy. Having a healthy relationship with other people is part of protecting your family and socializing them in humanity. Women as friends aren't really an asset for men unless there is some particularity about them that makes them atypically relevant in your life (nanny, cook, tennis partner, etc). When it comes to your brain's wiring there just isn't a reason to put the effort into a relationship that isn't an asset. With men that asset is obvious in protection and a whole list of other things without the dramatic risk of creating a new "dominating" relationship with them that will occupy your primary amounts of energy (kids). Social norms do exist for a reason at the filtering of thousands of years of expiramentation. It works. Sorry for rambling and jumping. I can explain different points if needed.
>>
Smoke weed together
>>
>>37046760
You can't. Not unless she's 100% undesirable to you like she's obese or an ugly dyke and you actually decide to stick around because you play online games together or something and she's really good at them. Or she's family. Other than that it doesn't work. One of you will fall for the other. You don't even have to be super hot, as long as your personalities click one of you will probably end up falling for the other to some degree. Especially if you go the whole "best friends" route and text all the time. Even if it's G rated conversation. It doesn't even have to be because of horniness, just catching romantic feelings. It's bound to happen to one of you.
>>
>>37048376
>other than being able to get puss easily.

Do you honestly think your girlfriend would be ok with this relationship? Or is this actually a specific action to end your relationship, anon? You've volunteered some interesting information. You don't have a satisfying friendship and you're confident in your ability to have sex with another woman. That's a recipe for something, don't you think?
>>
>>37048490
Nah, been there. You still wanna fuck, you're just too stupid to make a connection now.
>>
you're a retarded narcissist and nobody cares about your fabricated issues. it's easy to be friends with anybody but you're literally somebody devoid of empathy/sympathy so it's not worth even trying
>>
File: IMG_0343.png (665KB, 1024x1258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.png
665KB, 1024x1258px
>>37048490
>>37048669
It can work if there's a formality to the relationship (you buy drugs from them) but if it is a "friendship" first and not "someone I smoke weed with" then it won't work. And if you two are alone together it won't work. Some intamicy will arise or be suspected with good reason. I think this is a problem with humans having sex in private, too (only primates to do that btw).

You are right though, anon. Sorry don't mean to nitpick with the post but I just wanted to add a little.
>>
>>37048481
Thank you, you have broken it down in the same way I have and yet women I tell this to simply can't understand. They bring up a very good point but they fail to grasp the reasoning, "well why can't a girl and guy be just friends?" Because I'm hardwired by evolution to seek out a mate and try to procreate with one, so if a woman is hanging around me, then I unconsciously start assuming on some sexual level that she's into me. That's something I can't override, my brain does not jump to how friendly you are, it jumps to "She's using time on me so she must be interested"
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37048775
That's absolutely correct, anon. It's good you recognize the issue and act on it. I think part of the problem is women are so hard wired to want to maintain their relationships. Younger women (under 40) typically have a hard time finding this reasoning evident in terms of the asset weight. Men and women are both VERY useful in life but in very specialized ways. Especially when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex. Consider that a classic reason for a marriage failing is a mother in law's meddling (she's losing a huge asset!). Another healthy way mothers deal with their sons getting married is forming a relationship with the women so they win out in all directions.

There are actually a lot of strange human behaviors that can be credited to the relationship roles differing between men and women. It's fun! Now you all have to look at an arrowhead I found.
>>
File: 1268272826918.png (51KB, 372x426px) Image search: [Google]
1268272826918.png
51KB, 372x426px
>>37048481
I don't really want to have a family. I see what you mean but I hate letting my biology dictate every single thing I do. Why should I make friends with men or women though? It gets lonely sometimes. I have my gf, my family, and a few friends. It feels like everyone has their own thing going on sometimes and I just want someone to talk to. Maybe I should work on that first?

Oh and you're not rambling. Come on, man. Anyone can type anything here. It's good to read what goes on in other peoples minds so I can reflect on that.

>>37048490
I'm not really into that anymore.

>>37048498
Not all interactions have to be sexual. If I find they may be going that way I try to cut contact or state up front it's not going that way. I was recently asked out by a co-worker and it was hard turning her down because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. We are still friends, though I do feel I have to be on my guard. Maybe you're partially right then.

>Or she's family
I've had a crush on one of my aunts for a few years now. She's a few years younger than me. Thankfully she's in a relationship now but she's way too flirty for her own good.

>>37048678
I'm not sure why you're angry. Can't you discuss the subject peacefully or do you have your own problems you'd like to share?

>>37048752
I think I sort of understand what you're saying. Can it be like we share the same hobbies? If so I agree. If you mean a formality like co-worker or some sort of business relationship then then I see exactly what you mean. I wish it didn't have to be that way and continually think about it.
>>
File: 1251787610464.png (160KB, 477x425px) Image search: [Google]
1251787610464.png
160KB, 477x425px
>>37048921
>>37048481
Are you the same guy? You have a lot of interesting things to say. I want to ask you things but I don't know what exactly to ask you.
>>
>>37047983
I definitely got laid more because I mocked a girl and she thought it was funny than I got denied because she thought I was mean. They're self-hating creatures
>>
File: 1251427526490.jpg (201KB, 379x755px) Image search: [Google]
1251427526490.jpg
201KB, 379x755px
>>37049125
Not all girls are like that but the ones who do get off on being bullied aren't people you keep in your life very long after you nut.
>>
File: 213123356246.jpg (872KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
213123356246.jpg
872KB, 1920x1080px
>>37046760
I wanna play video games, smoke weed, and be told I'm cute. Thats what it would take for me to be your friend!
>>
>>37049190
It's a man, babay!
>>
>>37046853
You could go your own way and stop worrying about the vagina and women.
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37049043
Yes I am the same person. Most of what I'm repeating is from evolutionary psychology and studying literature. You can learn a lot about people from a well written book.

>>37048995
So I understand it does suck to kind of be subject to your biology but it really is the best way to live your life. You won't really be very happy otherwise unless there's some far reaching goal that you really think will make you happy. I would just focus on finding more friends and not specifically lady friends unless your girlfriend is involved.

Don't sweat the biology part. It's like saying your brain is in control of yourself. It's you, you're your biology and your consciences: there is no real deprecating line in practical psychology. If it's embraced it can actually make you very happy imo but I'm just some dude.
>>
>>37049898
I meant separating not depreciating.
>>
>>37046760
>>37046853
>>>/buyfag/
>>
>>37050050
What was meant by him when he said this?
>>
So pretty much don't make female friends. They're only useful for sex.
>>
>>37051119
Pretty much don't make female friends when you're in a committed relationship with a woman. If you're not then DO have female friends and preferably as many as you can get. Once the line has been crossed deliberately for potential romantic interest you may want to leave the relationship alone if they don't express the same ideas. Or if you're very serious about finding a relationship in the very near future.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.