[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want someone to hurt me hit me, cut me, choke me shove me against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

i want someone to hurt me
hit me, cut me, choke me
shove me against the wall and bash my face against it
i know no one could love me so i want to be hated intimately
just anything
>>
>>37044067
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Original origami
>>
>>37044165
i;m just abysmal in every way imaginable
>>
fucking hate me just talk to me
>>
if you're a girl or at least cute I'll hurt you bad
>>
>>37044972
i donrt think i am
>>
I love humiliating and abusing people.
Tell me how fucked up your life is.
>>
>>37044067
I think you're a neat person and I'm in love you
>>
>>37045230
i havent had friends in years
i cant even hold a friendship with people online because i sperg the fuck out and remove them

i dont exist in anyones world but my family's and the government
i'm literally nothing
>>
We could have a comfy life together.
>Get home from work
>Beat you into submission
>Scream at you for 15 mins
>Force you to cook something
>Throw it on the floor and force you to clean it up naked while crouching
>Bend you over the dinner table
>Choke you unconscious when Im done
Repeat the next day :)
>>
File: me.jpg (16KB, 402x405px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
16KB, 402x405px
>>37044067
I'd hatefuck you if you were cute tbqh senpai, I've been getting gaypilled recently because I'm realizing I have no realistic chance with women
>>
I want the same thing, but at the same time I want dignity and respect. I wish someone could beat me up and then we never see each other again, but I don't want to be robbed raped or killed.
>>
>>37045324
You can add me on skype if you want dude, I feeling a little lonely rn and I talk to people like you all the time.
>>
>>37045408
I would care for you, its a bdsm thing.
Would you prefer me to force you to fuck me on the first date and then throw you out of the car and never contact you?
That sound really hot.
I could bully you online also
add me live:aedfe7a9ab2a063f
>>
Ok, what about this
>Meet up with you
>Punch you in the face
>Uppercut your stomach so you bend forward and lose breath
>Pull your hair and slap you in the face
>Push you to the ground
>Command you to get on your back
>Get on top you and choke you until you lose conscience
>Take a picture of your unconscious body and send you the pic as a goodbye forever gift
>>
This thread is quite lewd
>>
>>37044067
***a, Sweden?
>>
>>37044067
i want someone to spank me
>>
>>37044067
Lewd. I like guys in pain. I enjoy the idea of comforting guys in pain even more, though.

>>37045324
Lewdness aside, we could talk. I'm a sperg and have the same social issues. We could sperg out to each other and then remove each other the next day. I'm probably even worse than you at socializing. Post discord if you're interested.
>>
>>37044067
>you will never meet op under the pretense of wanting to beat him up and then end up tenderly caressing him instead
>op won't be creeped out by you and reject you for being a weirdo who doesn't give him what he wants and takes advantage of emotionally damaged people
>he won't leave you in some alley where a swirl of self-loathing and desperation sets in that causes you to kill yourself then and there
>>
>>37047025
beta male spotted
>>
>>37047064
n-no bully pls. ;-;
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.