[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna be homeless in a week what the FUCK do I do >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bdTLPkS.jpg (281KB, 609x700px) Image search: [Google]
bdTLPkS.jpg
281KB, 609x700px
I'm gonna be homeless in a week what the FUCK do I do
>can't afford apartments in town
>CAN afford apartments in nearby city, but no car
>wont have a way to get to job if I move to city
>>
>>37043977
You rent a room, obviously.
>>
>>37043977
just ask your girlfriend to borrow her car haha
>>
Just buy a shitbox car
>>
>>37043977
find people to room with. offer to pay the lions share of the rent you can afford and sleep in a shitty area of the apartment
>>
tfw are there no buses or trains in your country? Where do you live?
>>
>>37044009
What fucking girlfriend lol
>>37044016
Ive been asking around but I don't have many friends
>>
>>37044368
Use the fucking bus?
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>37043977
im about to be in the same boat, if you like camping, get a tent, thats what im gonna do, but i have a car.
>>
>>37044022
He's probably Amerifat
>>
>>37044565
There isn't a bus where I live anon. >>37044640
And yeah I'm probably gonna just find a spot in he woods near my work and camp until I can afford an apartment
>>
>>37044765
Do like I did and get a one way ticket to a city that does have bus service. Not needing a car is a huge relief. Odds are you'd have a much higher chance of finding a room too.
>>
why homeless bro?

what about them parents bro???

make a sweet as camp outside?? buy a used van???
>>
>>37044819
The only thing is I have enough money for one months rent and that's it. If I move to the city I'll have to quit my job here and find another one and manage to get enough money for the second month of rent
>>
>>37044876
My parents are kicking me out.
They know I have no money and they still want to throw me to the fucking wolves. When I walk out the door Friday I'm never going back. Fuck them.
>>
>>37044918
damn thats rough bro - just out of the blue?

my parents didn't even kick me out after being a neet for 2 years

they said they hated me a lot, but not enough to kick me out. damn

is there easy to get a job where you live?
>>
>>37044980
They say it's because they can tell I'm not happy here

Which, sure that's true but i was happy to have a place to sleep.
It's easy to get a shit job here, but nothing past line cook or working in a warehouse
>>
how far is the drive from the other city to this one?
can you get a job in the new city? somewhere close to where you can afford to live? maybe moving away will be good for you.
if you're an ameriburger then surely you can pick up a shit car for a few hundred bucks, i thought used cars are cheap as shit there.
>>
>>37045268
It's about an hour drive without traffic. The city is Nashville though and the infrastructure is terrible, so traffic would make the drive a little worse.

Yeah I can get a job but who knows if I could get paid in time for rent. I guess it's still my best shot
>>
>>37045328
probably anon. you will probably see some benefits from moving away from home, you'll learn a bit more independence. maybe you'll turn into a depressed neet, idk, but it's got to be better than living with parents that hate you.

while you're at it, why just nashville? if you're getting a new job and flat somewhere else then the world's your oyster. where would you like to live, given the choice? either anywhere else in Tennessee or further. Your choice.
>>
>>37045448
I simply do not have the funds to venture farther than an hour from here. I don't even have a car to move my bed/furniture.

Long term? Yeah. Fuck the south. I have plans to move but right now my priority is just maintaining a roof over me.
>>
>>37045515
maybe you can persuade your parents to give you enough to buy a car on the promise that you'll move out and find a job somewhere?
>>
>>37045553
it's worth a shot, or maybe I can basically take out a loan from my parents
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.